• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:19
CEST 11:19
KST 18:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6385 users

Fantasy PL 09-10 R5 Signups - Page 15

Forum Index > News
305 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 Next All
fIamewheel
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
177 Posts
May 29 2010 14:01 GMT
#281
HAI ROOMMATE
catabowl
Profile Joined November 2009
United States815 Posts
May 29 2010 15:16 GMT
#282
After watching Jae Dong get humiliated by Flash, I wonder if anyone will gamble and put Dong on the anti... Sure you may lose 30 points from him, but you'll also have 2 "1" pointers who should cost you at most 5 points. And who knows if Dong tailspins...
Jung! Myung! Hoooooooooooooooooon! #TeamPolt
Dhul
Profile Joined March 2010
Finland52 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-30 12:06:09
May 29 2010 15:21 GMT
#283
Yellow next bonjwa

Main Team
7 (Z)Effort (captain)
5 (T)ForGG
4 (T)Sea
5 (Z)Shine
5 (P)Shuttle
0 (Z)Yellow
4 Hwaseung Oz

Anti Team
4 (Z)Action
4 (Z)Hogil
5 (P)Horang2


edit: yes this is my first time playing this
EffectS
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium795 Posts
May 29 2010 15:32 GMT
#284
Han for president

Main Team
3 (T)Classic
7 (Z)Effort (captain)
1 (P)Han
6 (T)Really
4 (T)Sea
5 (Z)Shine
4 SK Telecom T1

Anti Team
3 (P)Anytime
5 (Z)Great
5 (Z)Hyuk


How ya like dat?!
TEEHEE
nuke_rush
Profile Joined November 2009
Hong Kong126 Posts
May 29 2010 15:46 GMT
#285
tide

Main Team
5 (T)ForGG
4 (P)Free
2 (Z)Hyvaa (captain)
6 (T)Really
4 (T)Sea
5 (P)Snow
4 Woongjin Stars

[red]Anti Team
4 (P)Best
4 (Z)Hogil
5 (T)Light

I have Sea and Free as sort of gambles; I don't know if they'll be that good value-wise. I'm also relying on Snow and Really to pull out the stops, but i hope fOrGG can do well - with the help of kT, i think he can. On my anti, I don't know about putting Light...
Battlecruiser operational | still can't decide which team i like
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
May 29 2010 17:21 GMT
#286
My team

Where are chat chans?

Main Team
3 (P)Anytime
6 (Z)Calm
2 (T)Canata
11 (T)Flash (captain)
2 (P)Jaehoon
2 (Z)Saint
4 SK Telecom T1

Anti Team
5 (P)Bisu
6 (P)Stork
2 (Z)Tears
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
May 29 2010 18:01 GMT
#287
Main Team
7 (Z)Effort (captain)
4 (P)Free
5 (Z)Great
3 (Z)Hoejja
1 (T)MVP
4 (P)Stats
6 KT Rolster

Anti Team
4 (Z)Killer
4 (T)Lomo
5 (Z)Shine


Basically, banking pretty heavily on KT crushing OZ in the first PL match they have. I wish KT were a little cheaper given their abysmal performance last round, because if they were just one or two points cheaper I might've been able to finangle Flash into my team somewhere, but the dual combination of them was way too much. I'm fairly happy with this, atleast. Praying that Effort doesn't pull a ForGG and fade into mediocrity after an SL title.
Remember Violet.
EffectS
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium795 Posts
May 29 2010 18:46 GMT
#288
When win it actually start?
TEEHEE
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
May 29 2010 20:22 GMT
#289
On May 30 2010 03:46 EffectS wrote:
When win it actually start?

Singups close at 13:00 KST today
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
naneri
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Kyrgyzstan165 Posts
May 29 2010 21:41 GMT
#290
HeisThelastultimatebonjwa

Main Team
3 (T)Classic
3 (Z)Hoejja
8 (P)Kal
1 (T)MVP (captain)
6 (T)Really
4 (T)Sea
5 WeMade FOX

Anti Team
5 (P)Bisu
7 (Z)Effort
1 (T)YeongJae
High APM is when your marine gets 3 stim packs instead of one.
Nouar
Profile Joined May 2009
France3270 Posts
May 29 2010 22:39 GMT
#291
PeaceMakers

Main Team
3 (T)Classic
7 (Z)Effort
7 (T)Leta
3 (P)Movie (captain)
4 (T)Sea
3 (Z)Soulkey
3 Samsung KHAN

Anti Team
5 (Z)Great
3 (T)Iris
5 (P)Violet


Holy shit it was the harder pick ever... especially Anti...
Due to the scoring I tried to take team aces and players having a LOT of playtime, I'm not sure how it will turn out though...
EffOrt and Leta are obvious, Sea is a gamble, he did horridly and barely played last round.... so he's even cheaper, I've gotta hope -_-'
I then had to take cheap players... CJ had Hydra and Movie, Hydra had quite a lot of playtime last round cause EffOrt was busy, he should get a bit less this time, and Movie doesn't play much since Snow is kicking ass but he seemed a better choice to me. Classic was a no-brainer, eSTRO roster having 5 players, and hyvaa sucking ass while Classic is 5-0 (I haven't seen his games, maybe it's just luck.. I hope not.)

And why Soulkey when Kwanro and ZerO are obviously better ? That's what I think, too, but Kwanro is not sent THAT often and ZerO is choking a bit, so he might appear more than we think. And Stars doesn't have a whole lot of backup players, Guemchi ? MVP ? ahah.
I really wanted to take Mind, but with BaBy and Midas owning, and FOX having a whole lot of players, he wouldn't play that much I guess.



The anti team was a realllllyyyyy difficult choice, no players at 5+ are really sucking, soooooo, I had to gamble a lot. Great seems to keep losing, BUT he is sent nearly every match, so this could be UGLY. Violet doesn't play a lot since Stats plays well and ForGG came back, let's continue plspls, and Iris shouldn't get a lot of playtime. I could have put Mind here, but hey, why not ?


Regrets ? Not having Kwanro, I like him. I tried with PuMa who should play a lot, but he seems really awful... I wanted to put Jaedong in, but it was impossible, I tried Zero/kwanro/leta/movie/effort/random, but I had to put ACE, and it's a whole lot of points...
I'd have liked ONE more point to take another team, but I really couldn't without crippling myself.

I really want to do better than top30 this time, but I'm not hoping too much. Then again, I guess everyone had to do hard choices so, who knows....

SEA? WHAT HAPPENS, PLEASE ROCK AGAIN
NoiR
skronch
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2717 Posts
May 29 2010 22:48 GMT
#292
lammmbz

Main Team
4 (Z)Action
5 (P)Bisu
7 (T)Leta (captain)
3 (T)Mind
3 (P)Movie
5 (Z)Zero
3 MBCGame Hero

Anti Team
5 (T)ForGG
5 (Z)Great
3 (Z)S2


i feel like this time there's a glut of undervalued players who could make big moves in round 5. hope i picked the right ones
cloudJR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States266 Posts
May 30 2010 00:39 GMT
#293


Main Team
5 (P)Bisu (captain)
7 (Z)Effort
4 (Z)Kwanro
2 (T)Nada
6 (P)Stork
1 (Z)Thezerg
5 CJ Entus

Anti Team
3 (P)Guemchi
5 (T)Light
5 (P)Shuttle
All I can hear are thousands of children screaming imbalance.......
pyr0ma5ta
Profile Joined May 2010
United States458 Posts
May 30 2010 00:58 GMT
#294
First try.

lolwut.

Main Team
11 (T)Flash (captain)
4 (Z)Kwanro
3 (P)Movie
1 (T)MVP
1 (T)Piano
4 (T)Sea
6 KT Rolster

Anti Team
3 (P)Anytime
5 (P)Flying
5 (Z)Hyuk
"I made you a zergling, but I eated it." - Defiler
istealhotelsoap
Profile Joined February 2007
United States514 Posts
May 30 2010 02:06 GMT
#295
S

Main Team
5 (P)Bisu
6 (P)Jangbi
7 (T)Leta
2 (T)Nada
1 (Z)Orion
6 (P)Stork (captain)
3 Samsung KHAN

Anti Team
6 (Z)Roro
3 (Z)Soulkey
4 (P)Stats
0kz
Profile Joined January 2010
Italy1118 Posts
May 30 2010 02:11 GMT
#296
God Ho

Main Team
3 (T)Bogus
11 (T)Flash (captain)
4 (P)Free
4 (T)Midas
2 (P)Pure
0 (Z)Yellow
6 KT Rolster

Anti Team
5 (P)Bisu
2 (Z)Chavi
6 (T)Really
Rinrun
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada3509 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-30 03:08:21
May 30 2010 03:07 GMT
#297
KS Lolster

Main Team
6 (Z)Calm
6 (P)Jangbi
1 (P)M18M
4 (T)Sea (captain)
4 (P)Stats
6 (P)Stork
3 MBCGame Hero

Anti Team
3 (Z)Hoejja
4 (Z)Hyun
6 (Z)Roro

Uninformed; random; first time; dreamer; crazy anti gamble. Let's do this.
MBC/Liquid/TSM always.
hasuprotoss
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States4679 Posts
May 30 2010 03:10 GMT
#298
Lol @ Fail

Main Team
4 (Z)Action
4 (Z)Hogil
5 (P)Horang2
7 (T)Leta (captain)
2 (T)Puma
6 (T)Really
2 Hite Sparkyz

Anti Team
7 (T)Baby
5 (T)ForGG
1 (Z)GGaemo
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?viewdays=0&show_part=5 <--- Articles Section on TL
balrog
Profile Joined October 2008
United States101 Posts
May 30 2010 03:12 GMT
#299
I spent 5 minutes on this team

Main Team
4 (Z)Action
7 (Z)Effort (captain)
4 (P)Free
4 (Z)Kwanro
3 (P)Movie
4 (T)Sea
4 Woongjin Stars

Anti Team
5 (P)Flying
5 (P)Horang2
3 (Z)Soulkey
SwiftBunny
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada134 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-30 03:34:24
May 30 2010 03:32 GMT
#300
I remade my team with time to think it over,

Fluffy Friends

Main Team
7 (Z)Effort (captain)
5 (Z)Hyuk
2 (P)Reach
5 (T)Skyhigh
5 (P)Snow
0 (Z)Yellow
6 STX Soul

Anti Team
5 (P)Bisu
4 (Z)Killer
4 (T)Lomo


I replaced jaedong with reach, skyhigh and snow, as good as Jaedong is, I think 3 players will yield more points
Stuff
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 175
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1247
Bisu 833
Soma 278
hero 181
HiyA 98
EffOrt 89
Pusan 57
ZerO 37
Killer 34
sorry 29
[ Show more ]
Mong 25
Bale 24
Sharp 19
Rush 14
Terrorterran 12
Noble 11
JulyZerg 9
Shinee 6
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Counter-Strike
edward49
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft796
crisheroes485
Other Games
gofns37300
olofmeister1127
singsing1071
ceh9588
Livibee212
Pyrionflax125
ArmadaUGS37
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream546
Other Games
gamesdonequick524
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH346
• StrangeGG 36
• LUISG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2378
League of Legends
• Rush1400
• Jankos1350
• Stunt423
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
42m
Afreeca Starleague
42m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 42m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.