• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:54
CEST 03:54
KST 10:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9315 users

[SC2B] SC2 Pro Mod - Page 8

Forum Index > News
976 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 49 Next All
Talic_Zealot
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
688 Posts
March 31 2010 15:56 GMT
#141
Oh my god here it is the 31-st so i didn't have a clue. GG guys Love ya ..that was awesome
There are three types of people in the universe: those who can count, and those who cant.
Kylig
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden41 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-31 15:57:24
March 31 2010 15:56 GMT
#142
Well to be honest I knew this would happend because Blizzard simply does not have the competence or will to design a game for pro gamers.

Let the scrubs have their vanilla-no-skill SC2, I really dont care. I am not the best player out there but tbh when I got the beta I was so excited but only played my placement games to end up in gold then played maybe 5 more then didnt login for 2 weeks.
Been playing a few 2v2s with my friend which is ok but the game simply as of right now isnt very entertaining unles you fancy going a'la WoW-style which "counter-comp" counter-build is everything.

GJ TL


oh and btw if this is some pre-aprilfools joke I will have to delete my account :D
Flash - Ah - Savior of the universe
Apa7HY
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States125 Posts
March 31 2010 15:57 GMT
#143
TL.net Bot TL.net. March 31 2010 23:59. Posts 14

Looks like the bot jumped the gun by about a second.
섹스섹스보지털
andeh
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States904 Posts
March 31 2010 15:58 GMT
#144
i wish this were true
StarDraKe
Profile Joined January 2009
France65 Posts
March 31 2010 15:58 GMT
#145
hope it's not an april fool that's impressive guys. It's a really good news, since I was also worried about the direction SC2 was following. (too warcaftish)

GL
ExecutioN
Profile Joined March 2010
Latvia52 Posts
March 31 2010 15:59 GMT
#146
April fools (already the first in some parts of the world).. You almost got me.. But, making a mod for SC2 (at least this early at "BETA") would be impossible and your reviews of the game were not as harsh before. The name was taken from CSProMod.. The site does not link to any articles (liquipedia for example).

A great job on the joke! Very convincing!

If I lack belief in God, why would he belive in me?
mathemagician1986
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany549 Posts
March 31 2010 15:59 GMT
#147
haha, nice one.

actually, coming from the age of empires community, I have seen an unofficial patch used. It did split the community, but it made competitive gaming possible again.

If blizzard does a crap job at balancing, a fanpatch should definately be considered.
Zoltan
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States656 Posts
March 31 2010 15:59 GMT
#148
I've been duped.

Wrote about half a page of angry internetz nerd rage and submitted it to the feedback section. DAMN YOU TL FOR BAITING ME SOOO HARD!
'HOW LONG HAVE THOSE REAPERS BEEN KILLING MY PROBES?!?!
Half
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2554 Posts
March 31 2010 16:00 GMT
#149
Some of those changes are mad impressive though. Honestly, would noobs really notice./complain if Stalkers pathed like dragoons? Probably not. Maraunder/Hellion switch is pretty amazing/
Too Busy to Troll!
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
March 31 2010 16:00 GMT
#150
I love April Fools =D. When I read the article it was somewhat believable, but when I went to the site and it said "Starting with the release this month all TeamLiquid events will be run using SC2ProMod. We strongly urge other organizations that want to hold high level SC2 events and tournaments to adopt SC2ProMod. " I just had a big banana grin and was laughting out loud ^^.

Thanks TL =D!
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Spenguin
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia3316 Posts
March 31 2010 16:00 GMT
#151
Lol read the actual site and the changes

So funny
< TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #46 > I came for the Brood War, I stayed for the people.
aeroH
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1034 Posts
March 31 2010 16:01 GMT
#152
i was so happy
and then i started crying.
ehh..back to brood war
Belano
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden657 Posts
March 31 2010 16:01 GMT
#153
Haha, nice! You got me! I was about to rage there for a bit. Some of the "features" are actually really good though=)
Bring back 1 supply roaches.
Tintti
Profile Joined February 2009
Finland46 Posts
March 31 2010 16:01 GMT
#154
The best April Fool's ever :D But I was puzzled by the time zone difference.. Is TL really in South Korean time or what?
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
March 31 2010 16:01 GMT
#155
I'm surprised nobody referenced (Super Smash Bros.) Brawl+ yet.
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
March 31 2010 16:01 GMT
#156
On April 01 2010 00:56 Kylig wrote:
Well to be honest I knew this would happend because Blizzard simply does not have the competence or will to design a game for pro gamers.

Let the scrubs have their vanilla-no-skill SC2, I really dont care. I am not the best player out there but tbh when I got the beta I was so excited but only played my placement games to end up in gold then played maybe 5 more then didnt login for 2 weeks.
Been playing a few 2v2s with my friend which is ok but the game simply as of right now isnt very entertaining unles you fancy going a'la WoW-style which "counter-comp" counter-build is everything.

GJ TL


oh and btw if this is some pre-aprilfools joke I will have to delete my account :D

Thanks for you r feedback, much appreciated!
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
RPGabe
Profile Joined January 2010
United States192 Posts
March 31 2010 16:02 GMT
#157
The infestor change is probably my favorite. Very funny, TL.
Bosu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3247 Posts
March 31 2010 16:02 GMT
#158
This is easily the most awesome april fools I have ever seen. WOW.
#1 Kwanro Fan
Archerofaiur
Profile Joined August 2008
United States4101 Posts
March 31 2010 16:02 GMT
#159
On April 01 2010 01:01 zatic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2010 00:56 Kylig wrote:
Well to be honest I knew this would happend because Blizzard simply does not have the competence or will to design a game for pro gamers.

Let the scrubs have their vanilla-no-skill SC2, I really dont care. I am not the best player out there but tbh when I got the beta I was so excited but only played my placement games to end up in gold then played maybe 5 more then didnt login for 2 weeks.
Been playing a few 2v2s with my friend which is ok but the game simply as of right now isnt very entertaining unles you fancy going a'la WoW-style which "counter-comp" counter-build is everything.

GJ TL


oh and btw if this is some pre-aprilfools joke I will have to delete my account :D

Thanks for you r feedback, much appreciated!



ROFL!
http://sclegacy.com/news/28-scl/250-starcraftlegacy-macro-theorycrafting-contest-winners
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
March 31 2010 16:02 GMT
#160
On April 01 2010 01:01 zatic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2010 00:56 Kylig wrote:
Well to be honest I knew this would happend because Blizzard simply does not have the competence or will to design a game for pro gamers.

Let the scrubs have their vanilla-no-skill SC2, I really dont care. I am not the best player out there but tbh when I got the beta I was so excited but only played my placement games to end up in gold then played maybe 5 more then didnt login for 2 weeks.
Been playing a few 2v2s with my friend which is ok but the game simply as of right now isnt very entertaining unles you fancy going a'la WoW-style which "counter-comp" counter-build is everything.

GJ TL


oh and btw if this is some pre-aprilfools joke I will have to delete my account :D

Thanks for you r feedback, much appreciated!

are you gonna help him delete his account?
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft441
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft441
WinterStarcraft282
RuFF_SC2 131
PiLiPiLi 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1067
White-Ra 160
Hyuk 60
Noble 52
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift5449
Counter-Strike
taco 558
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox670
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor734
Other Games
summit1g7910
Coldzera 874
C9.Mang0384
ViBE59
ArmadaUGS49
Mew2King37
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick652
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21339
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 6m
Online Event
9h 6m
FEL
14h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.