• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:17
CEST 12:17
KST 19:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11841 users

Backseat Broodwar - Vol. I - Page 7

Forum Index > News
140 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
StarBrift
Profile Joined January 2008
Sweden1761 Posts
October 19 2009 13:17 GMT
#121
It's nice to see Backho do well for a change. I've allways believed him to be one of the best protosses outside of the dragons in terms of pure mechanical skill and multitasking. He also seems capable of brilliant paly at times. Much like Hyuk he has extremely good potential but has failed to deliver due to stupid in game decisions. I would even go as far as saying that their only real weakness has been tactics, not even strategy or builds. They have just managed to fuck up games they should have won. And obviously that's a great position to be in as a progamer as tactics are easy to improve while mechanics and creativity are harder.
errol1001
Profile Joined April 2008
454 Posts
October 19 2009 13:54 GMT
#122
I don't see the article as attacking Jaedong/Bisu/Flash fans.. I see it as attacking *new* fans (which if I remember right, is teamliquid's biggest demographic?). 'bazillions of bandwagoning fans in LR threads'... yes, mindless idiots, aren't they? Because what, you better have been around several years to be a jaedong fan without being a sheep?

Feels like a false sense of superiority coming out of being one of the 'bazillions of bandwagonning fans' from a past generation. Or did the superior writer, when he was a new fan of starcraft, choose to not be a fan of then current greats because that was cool and non-mainstream?

I don't believe teamliquid has to be 'professional' or anything. I think it's good to have the staff be other fans and say what they want.. so go for it, but I find this distasteful so I'm saying what I want to as well.
errol1001
Profile Joined April 2008
454 Posts
October 19 2009 13:59 GMT
#123
To be clear, yes, sports do attract lots of idiot fans.. have no issues with the part about comparing players of different ages as being retarded. Have issues with the backlash at new fans immediately following that, lumping them together with the idiot fans.
Liquid`Nazgul
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
22427 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-19 14:23:19
October 19 2009 14:22 GMT
#124
If you think that you're mis-reading the OP. Nowhere does it say this. The biggest misunderstanding stems from the fact that you read "noobs like the players Bisu/Jaedong/Flash" as "people who like Bisu/Jaedong/Flash are noobs". It's not close to the same thing at all. The first part is what they said, and is also completely true. The second would not be.

It also says that the author of this thread shouldn't be so upset because every sport has new fans who mindlessly support the winning players without too much knowledge about the history of the sport, which is an accurate statement to make.

The vent, which clearly says it's a vent is directed at people who compare mechanics from the past with players on top today.

Now, a vent. Dear fanboys comparing Jaedong/Bisu/Flash mechanics to those of The Emperor, The Dreamer and The Maestro - stop it. Nothing screams I'M A TOOL WITH ABSOLUTELY NO GRASP OF PROGAMING than a post that even begins to compare players of two eras, especially in terms of mechanics. Judging any of the old pros based on how they play now (or how other people play now) is like comparing the mars rover to Apollo 11. BUT BUT BUT THE MARS ROVER IS THE MOST ADVANCED...

Administrator
revy
Profile Joined September 2009
United States1524 Posts
October 19 2009 16:21 GMT
#125
Good article.
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
October 19 2009 16:36 GMT
#126
The beginning of the article was utter trash. You think you are some sort of SC superstars, and being condenscending and calling people noobs is just retarded. Seriously, that was just some BS. I have no idea how you failed to mention Nada either, especially when talking about mechanics and for some reason including Nal_Ra. While he hasn't got bad mechanics, Nada's are way better. So who's the noob?

Being arrogant and elitistic is a dangerous thing, because when you slip and notice that you are NOT more intelligent than everyone else, people will eat you up. While you, Plexa, are a great writer, you are quite the SC noob still. You found SC what, 2 years ago? Please don't treat people who have been with the game for 8 years like retards, that just makes you look like a true moron.

Anyways, the later portion of the article was good as usual, but ease up on the egos.
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
Badjas
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Netherlands2038 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-19 17:17:36
October 19 2009 17:17 GMT
#127
Foucault, it takes one to know one. Perhaps it also takes one to rule one out.
+ Show Spoiler +
Talking about elitism
I <3 the internet, I <3 you
BanZu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3329 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-19 17:20:45
October 19 2009 17:19 GMT
#128
On October 20 2009 01:36 Foucault wrote:
The beginning of the article was utter trash. You think you are some sort of SC superstars, and being condenscending and calling people noobs is just retarded. Seriously, that was just some BS. I have no idea how you failed to mention Nada either, especially when talking about mechanics and for some reason including Nal_Ra. While he hasn't got bad mechanics, Nada's are way better. So who's the noob?

Being arrogant and elitistic is a dangerous thing, because when you slip and notice that you are NOT more intelligent than everyone else, people will eat you up. While you, Plexa, are a great writer, you are quite the SC noob still. You found SC what, 2 years ago? Please don't treat people who have been with the game for 8 years like retards, that just makes you look like a true moron.

Anyways, the later portion of the article was good as usual, but ease up on the egos.

You are one dense individual if you actually read the beginning of the article and you still believe in what you just posted.

Go back and read it again, and check out Nazgul's post, posted above ^.

I don't even know how you could interpret the OP as saying what you think it said. English comprehension isn't that difficult yo...

EDIT: OH GOD, I only read the first paragraph of your post and thought you were an idiot but THEN I read the rest of it. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and believe that your parents dropped you and you hit your head on something very hard.
Sun Tzu once said, "Defiler becomes useless at the presences of a vessel."
Mobius
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1268 Posts
October 19 2009 17:36 GMT
#129
I started following pro scene late 2008, and im obsessed with ma jae yoon.. sure i like effort, but I dont spend hours a day watching effort tributes over and over again.
Entusman #51
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
October 19 2009 17:54 GMT
#130
Pmg it's the KTF black jackets! -orgasm-

ah what I'd give for one of those ...
TranslatorBaa!
Foucault
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Sweden2826 Posts
October 19 2009 17:54 GMT
#131
On October 20 2009 02:19 BanZu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2009 01:36 Foucault wrote:
The beginning of the article was utter trash. You think you are some sort of SC superstars, and being condenscending and calling people noobs is just retarded. Seriously, that was just some BS. I have no idea how you failed to mention Nada either, especially when talking about mechanics and for some reason including Nal_Ra. While he hasn't got bad mechanics, Nada's are way better. So who's the noob?

Being arrogant and elitistic is a dangerous thing, because when you slip and notice that you are NOT more intelligent than everyone else, people will eat you up. While you, Plexa, are a great writer, you are quite the SC noob still. You found SC what, 2 years ago? Please don't treat people who have been with the game for 8 years like retards, that just makes you look like a true moron.

Anyways, the later portion of the article was good as usual, but ease up on the egos.

You are one dense individual if you actually read the beginning of the article and you still believe in what you just posted.

Go back and read it again, and check out Nazgul's post, posted above ^.

I don't even know how you could interpret the OP as saying what you think it said. English comprehension isn't that difficult yo...

EDIT: OH GOD, I only read the first paragraph of your post and thought you were an idiot but THEN I read the rest of it. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and believe that your parents dropped you and you hit your head on something very hard.


I wonder how many points this post earns you, fanboy.
I know that deep inside of you there's a humongous set of testicles just waiting to pop out. Let 'em pop bro. //////////////////// AKA JensOfSweden // Lee Yoon Yeol forever.
FakeKisser
Profile Joined September 2008
United States159 Posts
October 19 2009 18:36 GMT
#132
Nice article! Thanks for the great summaries and opinions!

(T)fOrGG looked like he wanted to cry before he typed out to (P)han. I felt a bit bad for him, but since I'm not a fan, I wasn't too concerned.

I like (Z)Calm, but is (P)Movie going to get his day? In many ways, it looks like he is ready to break out, but it's hard to say if it will really happen.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on (Z)Hyuk and (T)FrOzean this season.
"Every generation needs a revolution" - Thomas Jefferson
errol1001
Profile Joined April 2008
454 Posts
October 19 2009 21:30 GMT
#133
On October 19 2009 23:22 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
If you think that you're mis-reading the OP. Nowhere does it say this. The biggest misunderstanding stems from the fact that you read "noobs like the players Bisu/Jaedong/Flash" as "people who like Bisu/Jaedong/Flash are noobs". It's not close to the same thing at all. The first part is what they said, and is also completely true. The second would not be.

It also says that the author of this thread shouldn't be so upset because every sport has new fans who mindlessly support the winning players without too much knowledge about the history of the sport, which is an accurate statement to make.

The vent, which clearly says it's a vent is directed at people who compare mechanics from the past with players on top today.

Show nested quote +
Now, a vent. Dear fanboys comparing Jaedong/Bisu/Flash mechanics to those of The Emperor, The Dreamer and The Maestro - stop it. Nothing screams I'M A TOOL WITH ABSOLUTELY NO GRASP OF PROGAMING than a post that even begins to compare players of two eras, especially in terms of mechanics. Judging any of the old pros based on how they play now (or how other people play now) is like comparing the mars rover to Apollo 11. BUT BUT BUT THE MARS ROVER IS THE MOST ADVANCED...



The misunderstanding here is about what you think I'm reading.. I have no issue with the quote you posted.

Let me point out the sections..

See, noobs are like most pre teens - they're always angsty, seldom capable of original thought and will constantly express the desire to copulate furiously with whatever bandwagon is passing their bedroom window. Two years ago it was Bisu, now it's Jaedong, tomorrow it could be Backho or Lomo. The point is, it shouldn't bother you. Every sport has shallow fans who are attracted to current winners - they're an occupational hazard and you have to learn to deal with them.



Having said that, it's time to now chide the OP for saying that Team Liquid doesn't respect old gamers. Are you kidding us, sir? Team Liquid is not the bazillions of Bisu-Jaedong-Flash bandwaggoning fans you see everyday in Live Report threads (or, as it turns out, everywhere the B word is used)
.

Put these two quotes together. Teamliquid has bazillions of bandwagonning fans, you see them every day in live report threads! They are angsty, seldom capable of original thought, and love the latest greatest players. They are shallow and a hazard.

Now, tell me this, how many people posting in live report threads do you think are people who are comparing the mechanics of Boxer to Flash? Not so many.. this is very clearly lumping a whole lot of people together with genuine idiots (the people who compare boxer's mechanics to flash's). And how is the author lumping them together? Most likely, because they are new fans, who like the current greats. Post count < x && fan of Jaedong/Bisu/Flash = look at the shallow bandwagonning retard!


No, Team Liquid, and its outlook on progaming is summed up best in the Final Edits, the site's elitist opinion columns, an arena that is home to articles like Only Until Midnight, Slivers of Perfection and The Storm Zerg. These are what represent TL and its views on progaming, not the combined jibbering of a few thousand crazed fanboys.


Disassociating TL with it's user base. We are the few, the proud, the elite! Look at our repository of articles about progamers of yesteryear. I love them too , but what is this crap?

I'm not reading something that isn't in the article. Spare me any less-than-witty remarks about english comprehension. This is like that 'critical thinking' section after the text. I don't really care if everyone other than the authors says that they didn't mean that. I don't really care if they themselves say it either.
BanZu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3329 Posts
October 19 2009 22:49 GMT
#134
On October 20 2009 02:54 Foucault wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2009 02:19 BanZu wrote:
On October 20 2009 01:36 Foucault wrote:
The beginning of the article was utter trash. You think you are some sort of SC superstars, and being condenscending and calling people noobs is just retarded. Seriously, that was just some BS. I have no idea how you failed to mention Nada either, especially when talking about mechanics and for some reason including Nal_Ra. While he hasn't got bad mechanics, Nada's are way better. So who's the noob?

Being arrogant and elitistic is a dangerous thing, because when you slip and notice that you are NOT more intelligent than everyone else, people will eat you up. While you, Plexa, are a great writer, you are quite the SC noob still. You found SC what, 2 years ago? Please don't treat people who have been with the game for 8 years like retards, that just makes you look like a true moron.

Anyways, the later portion of the article was good as usual, but ease up on the egos.

You are one dense individual if you actually read the beginning of the article and you still believe in what you just posted.

Go back and read it again, and check out Nazgul's post, posted above ^.

I don't even know how you could interpret the OP as saying what you think it said. English comprehension isn't that difficult yo...

EDIT: OH GOD, I only read the first paragraph of your post and thought you were an idiot but THEN I read the rest of it. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and believe that your parents dropped you and you hit your head on something very hard.


I wonder how many points this post earns you, fanboy.

Thank you for considering my points and admitting defeat by not offering any rebuttal.
Sun Tzu once said, "Defiler becomes useless at the presences of a vessel."
MrHickoryHam54
Profile Joined January 2009
United States208 Posts
October 19 2009 23:52 GMT
#135
On October 20 2009 02:54 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Pmg it's the KTF black jackets! -orgasm-

ah what I'd give for one of those ...



dude what about the eSTRO jackets?! if the team didnt have such a sucky reputation based on past seasons, ppl would be all over those
2009-10 Proleague MVP: Doctor.K_PsP
Sentient66
Profile Joined July 2009
United States651 Posts
October 20 2009 00:49 GMT
#136
This is a fantastic article. I used to be a Bisu fanboy, but since I've gotten deeper and deeper into the scene, I don't really have a favorite player. I like KT a lot because I think that they are a very well-balanced team, with a Strong Terran (Flash), a strong Zerg (Luxury) and a strong Protoss (Violet). Although I think that disregarding someone's opinion due to the fact that their favorite player is very popular amongst others is a pretty elitist thing to do.
seNsiX.421
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
October 20 2009 03:29 GMT
#137
Good luck to (P)Pusan. Never heard of him, but that's beast and I love new faces. In addition I'm never on the bandwagon: i'm just way behind it. Anybody old school is who I root for, although I have no doubt newer players are more skilled.
Ilvy
Profile Joined September 2002
Germany2445 Posts
October 20 2009 06:05 GMT
#138
On October 20 2009 12:29 Froadac wrote:
Good luck to (P)Pusan. Never heard of him, but that's beast and I love new faces. In addition I'm never on the bandwagon: i'm just way behind it. Anybody old school is who I root for, although I have no doubt newer players are more skilled.


Pusan is even a oldschooler ;(, far from new face
Cyrox
Profile Joined October 2007
Sweden147 Posts
October 20 2009 09:40 GMT
#139
JULY FOR BONJWA!
Bonnnjjjjwaaaaaaaaa!

Good article!
diehilde
Profile Joined September 2008
Germany1596 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-20 13:09:53
October 20 2009 13:08 GMT
#140
On October 20 2009 06:30 errol1001 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2009 23:22 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
If you think that you're mis-reading the OP. Nowhere does it say this. The biggest misunderstanding stems from the fact that you read "noobs like the players Bisu/Jaedong/Flash" as "people who like Bisu/Jaedong/Flash are noobs". It's not close to the same thing at all. The first part is what they said, and is also completely true. The second would not be.

It also says that the author of this thread shouldn't be so upset because every sport has new fans who mindlessly support the winning players without too much knowledge about the history of the sport, which is an accurate statement to make.

The vent, which clearly says it's a vent is directed at people who compare mechanics from the past with players on top today.

Now, a vent. Dear fanboys comparing Jaedong/Bisu/Flash mechanics to those of The Emperor, The Dreamer and The Maestro - stop it. Nothing screams I'M A TOOL WITH ABSOLUTELY NO GRASP OF PROGAMING than a post that even begins to compare players of two eras, especially in terms of mechanics. Judging any of the old pros based on how they play now (or how other people play now) is like comparing the mars rover to Apollo 11. BUT BUT BUT THE MARS ROVER IS THE MOST ADVANCED...



The misunderstanding here is about what you think I'm reading.. I have no issue with the quote you posted.

Let me point out the sections..

Show nested quote +
See, noobs are like most pre teens - they're always angsty, seldom capable of original thought and will constantly express the desire to copulate furiously with whatever bandwagon is passing their bedroom window. Two years ago it was Bisu, now it's Jaedong, tomorrow it could be Backho or Lomo. The point is, it shouldn't bother you. Every sport has shallow fans who are attracted to current winners - they're an occupational hazard and you have to learn to deal with them.



Show nested quote +
Having said that, it's time to now chide the OP for saying that Team Liquid doesn't respect old gamers. Are you kidding us, sir? Team Liquid is not the bazillions of Bisu-Jaedong-Flash bandwaggoning fans you see everyday in Live Report threads (or, as it turns out, everywhere the B word is used)
.

Put these two quotes together. Teamliquid has bazillions of bandwagonning fans, you see them every day in live report threads! They are angsty, seldom capable of original thought, and love the latest greatest players. They are shallow and a hazard.

Now, tell me this, how many people posting in live report threads do you think are people who are comparing the mechanics of Boxer to Flash? Not so many.. this is very clearly lumping a whole lot of people together with genuine idiots (the people who compare boxer's mechanics to flash's). And how is the author lumping them together? Most likely, because they are new fans, who like the current greats. Post count < x && fan of Jaedong/Bisu/Flash = look at the shallow bandwagonning retard!

Show nested quote +

No, Team Liquid, and its outlook on progaming is summed up best in the Final Edits, the site's elitist opinion columns, an arena that is home to articles like Only Until Midnight, Slivers of Perfection and The Storm Zerg. These are what represent TL and its views on progaming, not the combined jibbering of a few thousand crazed fanboys.


Disassociating TL with it's user base. We are the few, the proud, the elite! Look at our repository of articles about progamers of yesteryear. I love them too , but what is this crap?

I'm not reading something that isn't in the article. Spare me any less-than-witty remarks about english comprehension. This is like that 'critical thinking' section after the text. I don't really care if everyone other than the authors says that they didn't mean that. I don't really care if they themselves say it either.

yep nazgul, I understand the need for mods to help out one another, but if you really dont see the elitist dick attitude shown in the paragraphs quoted by errol and generally in the whole op your really overdoing it. Every dutch person is good enough in English to get that much out of the post and if it wasn't posted by a mod you wouldn't defend it like you do, everybody with half a brain, english comprehension and some experience with TL mods sees through that.
Savior: "I will cheat everyone again in SC2!" - SCII Beta Tester
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech72
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1142
Bisu 876
Hyuk 728
Horang2 712
Larva 601
Leta 187
Sexy 124
EffOrt 119
Zeus 115
Soma 100
[ Show more ]
Mini 90
PianO 81
Pusan 59
Killer 38
ZerO 38
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 26
sorry 26
Last 23
Hm[arnc] 18
yabsab 18
Trap 14
JulyZerg 9
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe424
XaKoH 273
League of Legends
JimRising 312
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1324
Other Games
gofns28928
singsing1598
crisheroes235
OGKoka 193
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS62
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick555
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• LUISG 21
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7079
• lizZardDota2328
League of Legends
• Jankos1282
• Stunt926
Upcoming Events
Online Event
43m
FEL
5h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 43m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.