• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:34
CEST 01:34
KST 08:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8384 users

Liquipedia Review - Episode II - Page 2

Forum Index > News
35 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
Sadistx
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Zimbabwe5568 Posts
October 08 2009 15:54 GMT
#21
I've noticed that quite frankly the terran walling section is quite lacking and should be updated for new maps and for all possible positions. I'm hoping to test the current proleague maps for walling abilities on this weekend if i get the time.
Armathai
Profile Joined October 2007
1023 Posts
October 08 2009 16:36 GMT
#22
Great Interview, if I get around to it I'll transfer some posted terran knowledge into LP
Looking for ArcticCerebrate formerly from @USEast
doktorLucifer
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States855 Posts
October 08 2009 18:08 GMT
#23
Someone start up some 2v2 strat guiiideesss.

I might try, but my knowledge is so limited. :<
MutaDoom
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1163 Posts
October 08 2009 18:38 GMT
#24
I really wish I could have made it to the last CGY SC meetup at Chill's. I WILL be at the next one. Gfg Fusion.
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-08 20:29:55
October 08 2009 20:25 GMT
#25
On October 08 2009 23:35 Kau wrote:
Wasn't the last Calgary Starcraft meetup for PL finals? I don't remember you playing fusion..


Yeah. Chill said I looked like I didnt totally suck this time. Although I think that had a lot to do with reduced vodka intake....

although come to think about it I think that was in reference to the meetup involving mani where I managed to go 0-4 vs him......A bit more drunk there lol
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
Nevuk
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States16280 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-08 20:29:30
October 08 2009 20:29 GMT
#26
Should I try and convert my pvz 5 hatch hydra timing guide for Liquipedia? Now that Knicknack has a thread on it and Bisu used it vs JD in all-stars.
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
October 08 2009 21:10 GMT
#27
yes please
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
LarJarsE
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1378 Posts
October 08 2009 21:46 GMT
#28
Foreigners:

does this mean out of Korea? or out of the US?
since 98'
cgrinker
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3824 Posts
October 08 2009 22:01 GMT
#29
On October 09 2009 06:46 larjarse wrote:
Foreigners:

does this mean out of Korea? or out of the US?



Outside of Korea. Possibly the most interesting thing about this site is its Korean Centric terminology with its English speaking-ness.

...or whatever.
Nevuk
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States16280 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-08 22:02:37
October 08 2009 22:02 GMT
#30
On October 09 2009 06:46 larjarse wrote:
Foreigners:

does this mean out of Korea? or out of the US?

Outside of Korea. Oh, and I finished writing that article, I saved it to my user section - do I just leave it there and wait for it to get approved?
ReiKo
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Croatia1023 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-09 00:20:01
October 09 2009 00:19 GMT
#31
GJ on Liquipedia, it's really helpful.

Keep up the good work!
Aesop
Profile Joined October 2007
Hungary11305 Posts
October 09 2009 01:15 GMT
#32
On October 09 2009 07:02 Nevuk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2009 06:46 larjarse wrote:
Foreigners:

does this mean out of Korea? or out of the US?

Outside of Korea. Oh, and I finished writing that article, I saved it to my user section - do I just leave it there and wait for it to get approved?

I'd suggest moving it over to the main namespace. We need to find a sufficiently descriptive title though. According to your naming conventions it should be "Protoss 7 Minute Timing Build (vs. Zerg)" , but that's a bit spacious. Once you move it over, we will review it, make some improvements, etc. If you have questions, send me a PM.
ModeratorNon veritas sed auctoritas facit legem. | Liquipedia: Don't ask me, I'm retired.
da_head
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada3350 Posts
October 09 2009 14:33 GMT
#33
liquidpedia is awesome. instead of having to explain build orders to ppl, i just send em here
When they see MC Probe, all the ladies disrobe.
Highways
Profile Joined July 2005
Australia6122 Posts
October 10 2009 09:48 GMT
#34
Awesome stuff!!
#1 Terran hater
meteorskunk
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada546 Posts
October 11 2009 15:38 GMT
#35
the foreign players section is awesome hahaha pretty glad i know that incontrol performed ddr in a fairly large stadium.
Girl Blog Credentials: Comfortable talking to some women. Tried the sex once
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
October 14 2009 02:56 GMT
#36
On October 08 2009 20:25 Aesop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2009 19:54 micronesia wrote:
My master plan to create a depository of information about foreigners, a much-needed treasure in this community, has been reduced to a mere footnote. Still, I'm glad it's going to start getting attention.

It all started on http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/User:Micronesia , there is no denying that!



True, but we can ignore it cant we?
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 621
White-Ra 134
910 44
Dota 2
monkeys_forever565
NeuroSwarm155
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe86
PPMD76
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8549
Liquid`Hasu1245
Trikslyr99
Other Games
summit1g8163
shahzam615
JimRising 415
C9.Mang0261
ArmadaUGS85
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick650
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream312
Other Games
BasetradeTV197
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 142
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
10h 26m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Kung Fu Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.