• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:31
CEST 00:31
KST 07:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8053 users

[GG] Mafia XII - The Summer Season - Page 55

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 76 Next
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 14 2009 01:46 GMT
#1081
seriously, clue me for christ sake. THERE ARE NO CLUES! if i was mafia you'd think there would be ATLEAST one thing that isn't a stretch to pin me on. TB had the skeleton, ecomania had the tree falling and so on. i've got so much stuff in my profile and none of it is expressed in the day clues. if you really want me to do as lucas said then here's a few things that might seem "weird".

1) i vote for ydg, like i said in my previous votes, it's silly for me to vote ydg in hopes of pushing him over the top in terms of votes. i voted him to get on a list and cause i didn't think TB was mafia

2) i didn't vote during the BC vote. This was because i really had no idea who to vote for and even if i double stacked votes on someone else, i think we were voting kuja at the time BC had way too many vote on him that i wouldn't have been able to do anything to save him.

3)i haven't done much this game. Seriously? how many other people haven't done much this game. faronel, falcynn, ilovekt, and storrzerg. all they do is come in, say a couple lines of nothing and leave. atleast i argued for people not to kill BC even though it was much too late, i blame that on the fact that it was a saturday, i went partying the night before, and i woke at 1 EST ish and voting was ending soon.

in terms of clues, i can find one stretch. people mentioned bulbasuar, which is a link to pokemon, before for the bulbs but that makes no sense cause the bulbs pulsated which is not bulbasaur at all.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 14 2009 01:51 GMT
#1082
and faronel, for all your talking now, it's pretty late in the game that you started talking isn't it? lucas i understand where he's coming from but you're just fanning the flames and trying to bandwagon. seems very mafia. and people already suspect you. you've got clues on you too

On July 14 2009 06:29 Malongo wrote:
I say we lynch Bockit or Faronel, vote sunny and get the other. They both fit pretty well the clues. The only thing about Bockit=Mr Julias theory is that theres sooo much to tie for Mr Julia.


Scaramanga Australia. July 14 2009 07:03. Posts 3179 PM Profile Blog
This is a good idea, i strongly suggest that we lynch faronel first, the clues are so strong towards him
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Faronel
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States658 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-14 02:42:29
July 14 2009 02:40 GMT
#1083
Nah I'm making my choice simply based on other people's clues. But what you're saying here is that your votes are just random? That seems like a stretch.
C'est la vie...
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
July 14 2009 03:17 GMT
#1084
On July 14 2009 11:40 Faronel wrote:
Nah I'm making my choice simply based on other people's clues. But what you're saying here is that your votes are just random? That seems like a stretch.


i never said they random. i thought ydg seemed like mafia more than TB from what BC and foolish were posting. and for the BC vote i didn't vote anyone
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Bockit
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sydney2287 Posts
July 14 2009 04:26 GMT
#1085
On July 14 2009 06:29 Malongo wrote:
I say we lynch Bockit or Faronel, vote sunny and get the other. They both fit pretty well the clues. The only thing about Bockit=Mr Julias theory is that theres sooo much to tie for Mr Julia.


A good plan, I'd go for faronel first, knowing that I'm innocent I really don't want town to waste our last assassin hit on me.

I think it's pretty obvious I've been playing 'stupid townie' instead of 'mafia' and that explains any perceived inconsistencies in my actions in the game so far pretty well.
Their are four errors in this sentance.
Bockit
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sydney2287 Posts
July 14 2009 04:28 GMT
#1086
EBWOP:

That first paragraph didn't come out so well, let me repost it:

I think that's a good plan, I contest it on the point of me not getting killed, knowing that I'm innocent and I don't want town to waste a lynch/assassin hit. I'll vote faronel for today, I'd encourage everyone else to do the same, and if he flips mafia maybe that will reinforce my second paragraph.
Their are four errors in this sentance.
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
July 14 2009 04:29 GMT
#1087
Yeah, vote sunny. Also, I think the medic should try to protect the assassin if they can figure out who it is because once he's spent all his hits we should be able to rally around him.
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
July 14 2009 06:45 GMT
#1088
Guys, fuck this
dont listen to lucas hes a dick head and most likely mafia, town should vote 1) sunny so i can kill someone again, if we lynch properly the mafia is down to two hits and cant kill me, 2) lynch a mafia, either bockit or faronel and i'll hit the other, these two are mafia based on clues and behavior
i STRONGLY suggest that we hit faronel, clues fit him so well
then post in this thread who i should hit
town can still win
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Lenwe
Profile Joined March 2008
Netherlands757 Posts
July 14 2009 09:45 GMT
#1089
Don't waste the lynch on me. I'm a townie, I'm just a bad player. I admit my vote's to lynch BC and Kuja900 were bad, but I don't think I was the only one. I did vote Truthbringer and my vote for Ecomania at that time was the vote that made the difference between 8/6 or 7/7, at least that is what I believed at the time. I could just have easily voted for the other one and hid myself in a voting list while saving mafia if that would have been my plan (ofcourse this turned out not to be true, but I didn't know that at the time).

Besides that, there are no good clue's that keep repeated. Some got listed a few pages back and while they were good, there were quite a few and they came from two different mafia. They also didn't focus on one single character trait, but on a lot of different ones.

I'm more interested in the 'bandwagon' (for the lack of a better word) that formed against motbob. Seven people saw it fit to vote for him, yet now, he is no longer mentioned at all and our attention has been switched towards Bockit and Faronel. Now I didn't like Faronel (nor Goodwill for that matter) from the beginning. Their profiles are empty, their names are meaningless when searching (at least untill someone came up with the lighthouse, which would fit the clue perfectly) and they have been quiet pretty much all game except for voting. So I'll be voting Faronel, but I still find it strange that, if he turns out to be mafia, he had (according to the vote lists in the thread) just an important vote as me, turning it 7/6 instead of 6/7. If he turns out to be mafia, Motbob perhaps should be a target for our assassin (I am voting Sunny). Otherwise the Bockit clues are pretty strong and our assassin should focus on him.
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
July 14 2009 10:01 GMT
#1090
On July 14 2009 18:45 Lenwe wrote:
Don't waste the lynch on me. I'm a townie, I'm just a bad player. I admit my vote's to lynch BC and Kuja900 were bad, but I don't think I was the only one. I did vote Truthbringer and my vote for Ecomania at that time was the vote that made the difference between 8/6 or 7/7, at least that is what I believed at the time. I could just have easily voted for the other one and hid myself in a voting list while saving mafia if that would have been my plan (ofcourse this turned out not to be true, but I didn't know that at the time).

Besides that, there are no good clue's that keep repeated. Some got listed a few pages back and while they were good, there were quite a few and they came from two different mafia. They also didn't focus on one single character trait, but on a lot of different ones.

I'm more interested in the 'bandwagon' (for the lack of a better word) that formed against motbob. Seven people saw it fit to vote for him, yet now, he is no longer mentioned at all and our attention has been switched towards Bockit and Faronel. Now I didn't like Faronel (nor Goodwill for that matter) from the beginning. Their profiles are empty, their names are meaningless when searching (at least untill someone came up with the lighthouse, which would fit the clue perfectly) and they have been quiet pretty much all game except for voting. So I'll be voting Faronel, but I still find it strange that, if he turns out to be mafia, he had (according to the vote lists in the thread) just an important vote as me, turning it 7/6 instead of 6/7. If he turns out to be mafia, Motbob perhaps should be a target for our assassin (I am voting Sunny). Otherwise the Bockit clues are pretty strong and our assassin should focus on him.

I killed motbob he was a mafia, were lynching faronel then im killing bockit
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Lenwe
Profile Joined March 2008
Netherlands757 Posts
July 14 2009 10:25 GMT
#1091
Oh wow.

I am now writing a post again while I am watching a Nada vs Kingdom game.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
July 14 2009 12:38 GMT
#1092
On July 14 2009 15:45 Scaramanga wrote:
Guys, fuck this
dont listen to lucas hes a dick head and most likely mafia, town should vote 1) sunny so i can kill someone again, if we lynch properly the mafia is down to two hits and cant kill me, 2) lynch a mafia, either bockit or faronel and i'll hit the other, these two are mafia based on clues and behavior
i STRONGLY suggest that we hit faronel, clues fit him so well
then post in this thread who i should hit
town can still win


what do you mean can't kill you?
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
LucasWoJ
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States936 Posts
July 14 2009 12:52 GMT
#1093
If you think about it enough, I'm sure you could come up with a few answers yourself.

And scary, from where did that come? (Referencing this:
Guys, fuck this
dont listen to lucas hes a dick head and most likely mafia


"Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are it could have been." - Kurt Vonnegut
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
July 14 2009 13:15 GMT
#1094
On July 14 2009 21:38 StorrZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2009 15:45 Scaramanga wrote:
Guys, fuck this
dont listen to lucas hes a dick head and most likely mafia, town should vote 1) sunny so i can kill someone again, if we lynch properly the mafia is down to two hits and cant kill me, 2) lynch a mafia, either bockit or faronel and i'll hit the other, these two are mafia based on clues and behavior
i STRONGLY suggest that we hit faronel, clues fit him so well
then post in this thread who i should hit
town can still win


what do you mean can't kill you?

Well with angel protection they need three hits to kill meh, if i keep getting medic protection and their kp goes down tonight i cant be killed
@ lucas i thought you were trolling, sorry :D
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
July 14 2009 13:17 GMT
#1095
snaps thats pretty sexy. lets get a mafia dead now
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
July 14 2009 14:20 GMT
#1096
On July 14 2009 22:15 Scaramanga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2009 21:38 StorrZerg wrote:
On July 14 2009 15:45 Scaramanga wrote:
Guys, fuck this
dont listen to lucas hes a dick head and most likely mafia, town should vote 1) sunny so i can kill someone again, if we lynch properly the mafia is down to two hits and cant kill me, 2) lynch a mafia, either bockit or faronel and i'll hit the other, these two are mafia based on clues and behavior
i STRONGLY suggest that we hit faronel, clues fit him so well
then post in this thread who i should hit
town can still win


what do you mean can't kill you?

Well with angel protection they need three hits to kill meh, if i keep getting medic protection and their kp goes down tonight i cant be killed
@ lucas i thought you were trolling, sorry :D

And the best part is that mafia cant kill the angel so easily either. Btw just noted that motbob doesnt have a mafia or pledge role in first page so this leads me to believe he was GF. Turns out that theres another GF now if thats right. Plexa: Was that just a mistake?
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
July 14 2009 14:52 GMT
#1097
Oops yea sorry guys. Forgot to put in what motbob was
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
July 14 2009 15:26 GMT
#1098
I ask the mystic if hes still alive to rolecheck lucas
pray to god that whoever he is, is still active
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
July 14 2009 15:29 GMT
#1099
On July 14 2009 13:28 Bockit wrote:
EBWOP:

That first paragraph didn't come out so well, let me repost it:

I think that's a good plan, I contest it on the point of me not getting killed, knowing that I'm innocent and I don't want town to waste a lynch/assassin hit. I'll vote faronel for today, I'd encourage everyone else to do the same, and if he flips mafia maybe that will reinforce my second paragraph.

I missed this before but your saying because faronel is mafia and you voting for him and telling everyone else too proves your not mafia
im hitting you when i can unless you get a real defence
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
July 14 2009 17:10 GMT
#1100
just a few more votes
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta16
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech183
Nina 147
ViBE93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15198
Artosis 482
PianO 19
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever410
canceldota88
NeuroSwarm76
League of Legends
Doublelift4044
Counter-Strike
Fnx 665
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
PPMD41
Other Games
summit1g6384
FrodaN1168
shahzam580
C9.Mang0338
RotterdaM92
Mew2King38
fpsfer 2
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile135
• RyuSc2 24
• StrangeGG 24
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie935
• Shiphtur485
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
29m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.