I vote for Double Lynch and I Abstain from voting.
Edit: Changed my vote to abstain-- for now.
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
RebirthOfLeGenD
USA5860 Posts
I vote for Double Lynch and I Abstain from voting. Edit: Changed my vote to abstain-- for now. | ||
|
MTF
United States1739 Posts
Edited for bolding. | ||
|
RebirthOfLeGenD
USA5860 Posts
Edit: Fixed bold. | ||
|
Scamp
United States1086 Posts
I'm now awake and he still hasn't posted. | ||
|
HeavOnEarth
United States7087 Posts
| ||
|
Malongo
Chile3479 Posts
I vote for Double Lynch | ||
|
MrBabyHands
United States72 Posts
| ||
|
Qatol
United States3165 Posts
nemY - 0 Ver - 10 Ace <-- from nemY Mynock 0cz3c <-- from Ace Bockit <-- from Ace fusionsdf <-- from dreamflower MTF RebirthOfLeGenD <-- from Abstain Scamp HeavOnEarth <-- from Plexa Malongo <-- from Plexa BloodyC0bbler - 1 Incognito Plexa - 1 Showtime! dreamflower - 1 Camlito <-- from Ver Malongo - 0 Ace - 7 L nemY dreamflower Amber[Light] Plexa BloodyC0bbler <-- from Plexa Scaramanga <-- from Ver MTF - 1 Caller <-- from Ace Abstain - 1 MrBabyHands Total - 22 Ver - 10 Ace - 7 Plexa - 1 dreamflower - 1 BloodyC0bbler - 1 MTF - 1 Abstain - 1 Double Lynch - 11/12 needed Scaramanga L fusionsdf nemY BloodyC0bbler dreamflower Bockit Malongo Plexa RebirthOfLeGenD MTF Non-voters - 4 Ver infundibulum vivi57 Tricode | ||
|
Vivi57
United States6599 Posts
| ||
|
nemY
United States3119 Posts
| ||
|
BloodyC0bbler
Canada7876 Posts
| ||
|
Ver
United States2186 Posts
I vote for a double lynch. | ||
|
Ace
United States16096 Posts
I'm also putting my votes for BC and dreamflower here early. ya know, just in case people forget who needs to die around here. | ||
|
Caller
Poland8075 Posts
| ||
|
RebirthOfLeGenD
USA5860 Posts
changed to abstain with edit | ||
|
Incognito
United States2071 Posts
Ver will get modkilled. | ||
|
Caller
Poland8075 Posts
On May 21 2009 12:38 Incognito wrote: I switch my vote from BC to Ace. Ver will get modkilled. he just made a post I'm not sure if I like this sudden influx of Ace voters. I withdraw my vote for Ace. | ||
|
Caller
Poland8075 Posts
what's with the last minute bandwagon, man? | ||
|
Incognito
United States2071 Posts
On May 21 2009 12:50 Caller wrote: I vote for Ver. what's with the last minute bandwagon, man? Ver is getting modkilled if he is not lynched. Kill Ace. We get one mafia and one traitor/mafia/townie? | ||
|
Caller
Poland8075 Posts
On May 21 2009 12:53 Incognito wrote: Show nested quote + On May 21 2009 12:50 Caller wrote: I vote for Ver. what's with the last minute bandwagon, man? Ver is getting modkilled if he is not lynched. Kill Ace. We get one mafia and one traitor/mafia/townie? He is getting modkilled today? I thought Qatol just said that modkilling was possible? | ||
| ||
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Horang2 Hyuk BeSt EffOrt Mini Light Soma Larva [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns35645 singsing2086 olofmeister1294 B2W.Neo445 hiko402 Livibee198 Beastyqt167 Liquid`VortiX90 Mew2King75 ZerO(Twitch)15 djWHEAT14 ArmadaUGS0 Organizations StarCraft 2 Dota 2 StarCraft 2 Other Games StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|