• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:26
CEST 13:26
KST 20:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12614 users

Mafia VIII voting thread - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
May 23 2009 02:34 GMT
#161
I abstain from voting for now
reason: awaiting MBH's other analysis'
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-23 04:45:13
May 23 2009 04:31 GMT
#162
BloodyC0bbler - 1
Incognito(1)
0cz3c(2) <-- from Tricode

Tricode - 2
Plexa(1)
0cz3c(2)
Scamp(1)

0cz3c - 1
MrBabyHands(1)

MrBabyHands - 2
0cz3c(1)
Scamp(2)

Vivi57 - 3
MTF(1)
0cz3c(2) <-- from BloodyC0bbler
nemY(1)

Abstain - 3
Plexa(2)
MTF(2)
HeavOnEarth(1)


Total Votes - 12/ Total Voters - 8
Vivi57 - 3
Tricode - 2
MrBabyHands - 2
BloodyC0bbler - 1
0cz3c - 1
Abstain - 3

Double Lynch 2/5 Needed
MTF
0cz3c

Non-voters - 12
scaramanga
bloodyc0bbler
fusionsdf
bockit
camlito
showtime!
vivi57
mynock
amber[light]
rebirthoflegend
Tricode
Malongo

Single Voters - 4
Incognito
MrBabyHands
nemY
HeavOnEarth


24 hours remain. Please remember that you have 2 votes. And if you wish to change either one, please post both votes and label the vote you wish to change.
Uff Da
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
May 23 2009 10:26 GMT
#163
I vote to lynch these people
1 Heavonearth
2 Nemy

If you dont believe me read theyr posts.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
May 23 2009 11:56 GMT
#164
I vote to lynch 0cz3c
I abstain my other vote

"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-23 13:18:37
May 23 2009 13:15 GMT
#165
I vote to lynch mrbabyhands
I vote to lynch Vivi57
I vote for double lynch

I haven't read and I don't have time until after 4. Just have to make sure I don't get modkilled. I admit I just freely threw around my second lynch, but I don't really know who to hit.

Edit: Changed my Scaramanga vote to vivi57.

MTF Interpretation shows it could link to either one of them. I figure sure fire mafia? why not.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-24 02:08:50
May 23 2009 15:26 GMT
#166
I vote to lynch 0cz3c0x03z0zxc30cz and heavonearth
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
LTT
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Shakuras1095 Posts
May 23 2009 15:54 GMT
#167
Note to self. Scara voted for 0cz3c before he switched to Vivi, Tricode.

Don't edit in your votes. If you want to change, make another post. You risk your vote not being updated if we already counted your previous one.
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
May 23 2009 18:00 GMT
#168
I vote for MBH and vivi
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 23 2009 18:50 GMT
#169
I vote for HeavOnearth
and I vote for Tricode
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
May 23 2009 19:29 GMT
#170
I'm going to throw my first vote for HeavonEarth.

The last page (87) has been plagued with your posts, and they aren't really helping the town. That and Malongo's analysis is pretty solid against you. You don't even seem confident on who you're accusing, so that doesn't sit right with me. Your behavior just seems to be against the town, so you should be lynched today.

My second vote is for Tricode.

BC has some solid analysis in different directions that could point to tricode, and I trust in his ability to locate some mafioso.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
May 23 2009 19:32 GMT
#171
I vote to lynch MTF
I vote to lynch fusionsdf
LTT
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Shakuras1095 Posts
May 23 2009 20:52 GMT
#172
BloodyC0bbler - 1
Incognito(1)
0cz3c(2) <-- from Tricode

Tricode - 5
Plexa(1)
0cz3c(2)
Scamp(1)
Scaramanga(2)
BloodyC0bbler(2)
Amber[light](2)

0cz3c - 2
MrBabyHands(1)
HeavOnEarth(2)
Scaramanga(1)

MrBabyHands - 4
0cz3c(1)
Scamp(2)
RebirthOfLeGenD(1)
fusionsdf(1)

Vivi57 - 6
MTF(1)
0cz3c(2) <-- from BloodyC0bbler
nemY(1)
RebirthOfLeGenD(2)
Scaramanga(1) <-- from 0cz3c
fusionsdf(2)

HeavOnEarth - 3
Malongo(1)
BloodyC0bbler(1)
Amber[light](1)

nemY - 1
Malongo(2)

MTF - 1
Mynock(1)

fusionsdf - 1
Mynock(2)

Abstain - 3
Plexa(2)
MTF(2)
HeavOnEarth(1)


Total Votes - 27/ Total Voters - 15
Vivi57 - 6
Tricode - 5
MrBabyHands - 4
HeavOnEarth - 3
0cz3c - 2
BloodyC0bbler - 1
nemY - 1
MTF - 1
fusionsdf - 1
Abstain - 3

Double Lynch 3/8 Needed
MTF
0cz3c
RebirthOfLeGenD

Non-voters - 5
bockit
camlito (will be modkilled if he doesn't vote today)
showtime!
vivi57
Tricode


Single Voters - 3
Incognito
MrBabyHands
nemY



Voting ends in ~7 hours 40 minutes.
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-23 22:36:02
May 23 2009 22:32 GMT
#173
I switch my votes to 0cz3c and HeavOnEarth.

I also vote for double lynch.

*edit bold*
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Tricode
Profile Joined January 2009
United States538 Posts
May 23 2009 22:38 GMT
#174
I vote for Vivi57
1, 2, he is coming for you. Kill the C0bbler!
Bockit
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sydney2287 Posts
May 23 2009 23:05 GMT
#175
I vote for 0cz3c and tricode

I also vote for double lynch
Their are four errors in this sentance.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-23 23:10:05
May 23 2009 23:07 GMT
#176
I change one of my votes from mrbabyhands to 0cz3c
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
May 23 2009 23:09 GMT
#177
My first vote goes for Tricode It's about time we hang some red. If you turn out to be a stupid Townie, well fuck. I might as well quit.

My second vote goes for 0cz3c. Based on the work I've done with a few friends.
Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
May 23 2009 23:25 GMT
#178
I vote for double lynch
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
May 23 2009 23:59 GMT
#179
1 I vote hevonearth
2 I vote tricode
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 24 2009 00:57 GMT
#180
I change my vote from heavOnearth to 0cz3c
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings103
CranKy Ducklings SOOP26
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko241
ProTech143
SHIN 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17227
Hyuk 1194
Bisu 899
Mind 895
Shuttle 888
Larva 429
firebathero 285
Mini 210
Soma 205
EffOrt 125
[ Show more ]
Last 122
Leta 110
Zeus 82
ZerO 75
Hyun 74
Pusan 66
Hm[arnc] 52
sorry 47
Sexy 40
PianO 38
Bale 34
Killer 30
ToSsGirL 30
Trap 29
Aegong 23
hero 14
Noble 12
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe580
Dendi572
XaKoH 461
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1521
Other Games
gofns28087
singsing2399
B2W.Neo739
crisheroes321
OGKoka 157
Mew2King135
DeMusliM132
ArmadaUGS60
Livibee53
Happy26
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream210
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• Gemini_19 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7701
League of Legends
• Jankos1316
Other Games
• WagamamaTV164
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 34m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 34m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 34m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 34m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.