• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:27
CEST 13:27
KST 20:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9215 users

Mafia VIII voting thread - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 11 Next All
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
May 19 2009 22:18 GMT
#101
i vote plexa
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
May 19 2009 23:28 GMT
#102
I vote for dreamflower and double lynch
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
May 20 2009 00:59 GMT
#103
I vote for Ace
I vote for double lynching
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 20 2009 01:00 GMT
#104
I vote for double lynch
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
0cz3c
Profile Joined February 2008
United States564 Posts
May 20 2009 01:35 GMT
#105
I switch my vote to Ver.
0cz3c
Profile Joined February 2008
United States564 Posts
May 20 2009 01:49 GMT
#106
I switch my vote to Ver.
dreamflower
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States312 Posts
May 20 2009 01:53 GMT
#107
I vote for Ace.
I vote for double lynch.
"When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers." -Oscar Wilde
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
May 20 2009 03:11 GMT
#108
I don't think either candidate should be lynched.

I vote for Ace.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Bockit
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sydney2287 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-20 04:05:21
May 20 2009 04:05 GMT
#109
Oh yeah,

I vote for double lynch.
Their are four errors in this sentance.
Bockit
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sydney2287 Posts
May 20 2009 04:24 GMT
#110
I change my vote from Ver to Ace
Their are four errors in this sentance.
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
May 20 2009 04:25 GMT
#111
I vote double lynch
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-20 23:29:53
May 20 2009 04:31 GMT
#112
Vote count:
nemY - 0
Ace

Ver - 4
Ace <-- from nemY
Camlito
Scaramanga
Mynock
Bockit
0cz3c <-- from Ace

BloodyC0bbler - 1
Incognito

Plexa - 3
Malongo
BloodyC0bbler <-- from Malongo
HeavOnEarth

dreamflower - 2
Camlito <-- from Ver
fusionsdf

Malongo - 0
BloodyC0bbler

Ace - 6
Caller
0cz3c
L
nemY
dreamflower
Amber[Light]
Bockit <-- from Ver

Total - 16
Ace - 6
Ver - 4
Plexa - 3
dreamflower - 2
BloodyC0bbler - 1



Double Lynch - 8/9 needed
Scaramanga
L
fusionsdf
nemY
BloodyC0bbler
dreamflower
Bockit
Malongo

Non-voters - 10
scamp
Ver
plexa
showtime!
infundibulum
vivi57
rebirthoflegend
MTF
Tricode
MrBabyHands


Voting closes in 24 hours.
Uff Da
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
May 20 2009 05:10 GMT
#113
I vote for Ace
And double lynch
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 20 2009 07:43 GMT
#114
I change my vote to ace
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
May 20 2009 08:47 GMT
#115
i change my vote from ver to ace and use my nemy
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
May 20 2009 08:56 GMT
#116
I don't like this Ver versus Ace bandwagon.

I vote for Plexa.

Stop hiding and help us already.
Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
May 20 2009 10:31 GMT
#117
On May 20 2009 17:56 Showtime! wrote:
I don't like this Ver versus Ace bandwagon.

I vote for Plexa.

Stop hiding and help us already.


Plexa will get what's coming to him. He's not making it difficult for us.

In the meantime, if you want to help the situation, vote Ver, as he's the most suspicious candidate by far, and the only one who can possibly outweigh the votes on Ace.
Bockit
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sydney2287 Posts
May 20 2009 12:19 GMT
#118
I change my vote back to Ver

I ask all the Ace voters to read the thread please, along with abstainers and random voters!
Their are four errors in this sentance.
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
May 20 2009 13:46 GMT
#119
I change my vote from Ver to MTF
There's something strange about MTF...
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
May 20 2009 15:49 GMT
#120
I change my vote from dreamflower to Ver
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko344
ProTech100
SpeCial 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16440
firebathero 1928
Bisu 1055
Hyuk 714
Horang2 561
BeSt 278
Larva 209
Mini 198
Light 162
EffOrt 159
[ Show more ]
Soma 126
Leta 93
Barracks 92
Mong 76
ZerO 72
Rush 71
Killer 50
Pusan 49
Snow 48
Shinee 40
Sea.KH 36
Sharp 36
ToSsGirL 35
NaDa 33
Aegong 30
Mind 29
zelot 26
Yoon 26
Sexy 25
Bale 19
sorry 19
Sacsri 17
Noble 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
JulyZerg 10
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XaKoH 338
Fuzer 157
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss890
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1154
crisheroes1081
Other Games
gofns38725
singsing2021
olofmeister1368
B2W.Neo259
Livibee104
Mew2King82
ArmadaUGS58
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream210
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH143
• StrangeGG 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 33m
OSC
10h 33m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 33m
Online Event
23h 33m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.