• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:10
CEST 01:10
KST 08:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9177 users

TL Mafia V: The Wrath of KHAAAAAANN - Page 61

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61
ZaplinG
Profile Blog Joined February 2005
United States3818 Posts
January 16 2009 07:10 GMT
#1201
On January 16 2009 15:54 Caller wrote:
With a Wu Tang Clan victory, why shouldn't we have a Wu Tang celebration?

http://rapidshare.com/files/184124157/wutangyay.wma.html


lmfao
Don't believe the florist when he tells you that the roses are free
Jimtudor
Profile Joined June 2007
Canada259 Posts
January 16 2009 07:33 GMT
#1202
So the true motive for Caller hosting the game is revealed....he wanted to show his musical talents. :D
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
January 16 2009 07:50 GMT
#1203
On January 16 2009 16:33 Jimtudor wrote:
So the true motive for Caller hosting the game is revealed....he wanted to show his musical talents. :D

hehehe
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
January 16 2009 09:02 GMT
#1204
This was the aborted game's mafia:
+ Show Spoiler +

Ace Godfather
Attackzerg Suicide Bomber
JL13 Doc
dimnsab Silencer
3 Lions The Mole
Mynock Mafia
malongo Mafia
Heros)Pink Mafia
Camlito Mafia
chaoser Mafia

So much more stacked than ours Caller is mean


I'll wait for showtime to post his pm's.

Liquipedia
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-16 10:45:00
January 16 2009 10:42 GMT
#1205
Finally,

I'm going to Kingston to help support my girlfriend's synchro team this weekend, so my blog will have to wait until next week with my PM Box and my final thoughts.

I will be glad to share it with all of you as it will give everyone some insight as to how the cards unfolded.

It will be long, but I will try my best to make it easy on the eyes.

For now I will leave it at this:

- VR was broken since day 1. The GF should never have the luxury of recruiting such a role in the first place.

Stop star reaching with silly roles. Most of the time it doesn't work out. Keep the game simple.

- The MSPaint about RoL is misleading, no?

- Town MVP: Amber[light] - I just knew this guy would kill me somehow.

- Mafia MVP: Incogntio - Role Claiming Saint, letting one of his own die and getting away with it.

You sick bastard
Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
January 16 2009 15:22 GMT
#1206
On January 16 2009 19:42 Showtime! wrote:
Finally,

I'm going to Kingston to help support my girlfriend's synchro team this weekend, so my blog will have to wait until next week with my PM Box and my final thoughts.

I will be glad to share it with all of you as it will give everyone some insight as to how the cards unfolded.

It will be long, but I will try my best to make it easy on the eyes.

For now I will leave it at this:

- VR was broken since day 1. The GF should never have the luxury of recruiting such a role in the first place.

Stop star reaching with silly roles. Most of the time it doesn't work out. Keep the game simple.

- The MSPaint about RoL is misleading, no?

- Town MVP: Amber[light] - I just knew this guy would kill me somehow.

- Mafia MVP: Showtime - Leaking all the roles to Ver and the mafia.

You sick bastard


*fixed
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
inertinept
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Bangladesh1195 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-16 16:25:58
January 16 2009 16:24 GMT
#1207
I like how no one had any idea what I was hahaha

town thought I was mafia

mafia thought I was DT(rofl)

btw

On January 13 2009 11:25 inertinept wrote:
my extensive clue analysis brings up blue_arrow as mafia



was right on that
With a gust of wind, perhaps.
Tensai176
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Canada2061 Posts
January 16 2009 16:41 GMT
#1208
The KH1301 was sooooooo obvious.

I posted this clue and i assume i was hit because of that reason...
We see things they'll never see
LaXerCannon
Profile Joined October 2008
Canada558 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-16 21:59:40
January 16 2009 21:58 GMT
#1209
Basically, I rolechecked Funkie first because he said this :

+ Show Spoiler +
Also, I'm the same position as Artanis, since I'm not someone worth lynching, I'm just reading everybody's posts and trying to come up with something on my own.

until I have something like "really" useful, I won't be posting much. ;P


And then role checked LucasWoJ as I thought he would be lynched 100%. Unfortunately, things didn't go the way I wanted it to and he didn't die until day 4. This was to check my sanity.

The extra clue I got was that U-God was seen fleeing from his sceen on his wings. Which was already part of the clue one of the vets got. Even if I wanted to tell the town, there were so little people talking that I would've been shot down if I said anything.

I then proceeded to clue check U-God and Shadowdrgn (shadow -> he has no clues; invisble [shadow]?, dragon -> claws, wings).

Caller stop responding to me after the game was essentially GG. I wanted to continue to get extra clues and clue checks while saving my last role check.
Just keep swimming
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
January 16 2009 22:01 GMT
#1210
On January 17 2009 06:58 LaXerCannon wrote:
Basically, I rolechecked Funkie first because he said this :

+ Show Spoiler +
Also, I'm the same position as Artanis, since I'm not someone worth lynching, I'm just reading everybody's posts and trying to come up with something on my own.

until I have something like "really" useful, I won't be posting much. ;P


And then role checked LucasWoJ as I thought he would be lynched 100%. Unfortunately, things didn't go the way I wanted it to and he didn't die until day 4. This was to check my sanity.

The extra clue I got was that U-God was seen fleeing from his sceen on his wings. Which was already part of the clue one of the vets got. Even if I wanted to tell the town, there were so little people talking that I would've been shot down if I said anything.

I then proceeded to clue check U-God and Shadowdrgn (shadow -> he has no clues; invisble [shadow]?, dragon -> claws, wings).

Caller stop responding to me after the game was essentially GG. I wanted to continue to get extra clues and clue checks while saving my last role check.

you already used your power for the day lol
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
LaXerCannon
Profile Joined October 2008
Canada558 Posts
January 16 2009 22:08 GMT
#1211
On January 17 2009 07:01 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2009 06:58 LaXerCannon wrote:
Basically, I rolechecked Funkie first because he said this :

+ Show Spoiler +
Also, I'm the same position as Artanis, since I'm not someone worth lynching, I'm just reading everybody's posts and trying to come up with something on my own.

until I have something like "really" useful, I won't be posting much. ;P


And then role checked LucasWoJ as I thought he would be lynched 100%. Unfortunately, things didn't go the way I wanted it to and he didn't die until day 4. This was to check my sanity.

The extra clue I got was that U-God was seen fleeing from his sceen on his wings. Which was already part of the clue one of the vets got. Even if I wanted to tell the town, there were so little people talking that I would've been shot down if I said anything.

I then proceeded to clue check U-God and Shadowdrgn (shadow -> he has no clues; invisble [shadow]?, dragon -> claws, wings).

Caller stop responding to me after the game was essentially GG. I wanted to continue to get extra clues and clue checks while saving my last role check.

you already used your power for the day lol


Aw damnit, no wonder ;_;
Just keep swimming
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
January 17 2009 01:23 GMT
#1212
fuckin' hell
i tried
i really tried
but everyone i came in contact with fucking died
i think i only made one pretty big mistake early on which was talking w/ mynock like i did; but he died so early so it didn't matter in the end (whew)
then i died for chaoser (?care to elaborate anyone)

anyway i won't comment on town

gg mafia
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
January 17 2009 02:08 GMT
#1213
As a clue analyzer I contributed nothing to this game.
As a townie I'd like to think I took the hit of a blue, but alas it was all in vain, and too late to be of any real help.
At least I proved that inactive townies can still contribute to the game right?
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
January 17 2009 04:23 GMT
#1214
One of the things I am most curious about is apparently there was a movement to kill me before attackzerg said something retarded which looked like it fucked me. I got PMed afterwords by Ver who I said I thought to be mafia and he said that my death wasn't the fault of AttackZerg, apparently the town was out to kill me for a while before that retarded shit.

For those unaware, there was one day that for some reason 2 vote rigger powers were used, I had zero votes on me then the lynch popped and me and someone else were killed. I got voterigged and a double lynch also happened. I was so pissed and confused because literally minutes before the lynch results AttackZerg (Dead at the time) posted calling me mafia and posted a PM I sent him, which I thought influenced a vote rigger.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
January 20 2009 13:07 GMT
#1215
Showtime can explain this more thoroughly but I can shed some light while we wait for him to get back. The key people behind that decision were showtime, infundibulum, and 0zc3c. The latter two had a list of suspects about 6-8 people long I think; I was on it with the rest being green townies. Showtime got them to think I wasn't an issue and the latter two apparently narrowed it down to you/kuja.

I'm pretty sure that Kuja was on it because he was being totally useless and just posting things like 'I hope the town dies' or whatever. As for you, I would guess it either stemmed from you taking control like that and trying to lynch whoever you did (pink or 0zc3c) or just the fact that you vehemently opposed 0zc3c the entire game.
Liquipedia
Prev 1 59 60 61
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft32
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 84
ViBE74
PiGStarcraft32
SpeCial 15
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 172
Hyuk 58
Noble 50
NaDa 24
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm144
League of Legends
Doublelift4393
Counter-Strike
minikerr6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox195
Mew2King67
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5057
Khaldor737
Other Games
summit1g8387
FrodaN1943
Coldzera 775
shahzam513
JimRising 365
C9.Mang0285
KnowMe227
ZombieGrub94
ArmadaUGS68
Trikslyr42
PPMD33
CosmosSc2 15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick489
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH366
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21070
Other Games
• imaqtpie768
• Shiphtur184
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 51m
Online Event
11h 51m
FEL
16h 51m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 51m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.