• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:09
CEST 01:09
KST 08:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9156 users

TL Mafia V: The Wrath of KHAAAAAANN - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 Next
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
January 16 2009 05:34 GMT
#1181
On January 16 2009 14:15 Caller wrote:
has nobody seriously downloaded the thing yet? i'm disappointed that took me some time.

if you dont like michael jackson i'll sing any song of your choice T_T

downloaded. no comments
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
January 16 2009 05:36 GMT
#1182
Downloading it. Gotta get on my other comp first.

@ Jimtudor/Hyperbola and the rest of the mafia, I felt kinda bad that Ver and I were kinda forming our little mafia elite circle. Should've let you guys actually get in there and infiltrate/actually be active. In Ace's game I kinda felt ignored, as 1) we already had the list of the other mafia family and 2) I was just a regular mafia. That's no excuse to exclude you though. Sorry.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Camlito
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Australia4040 Posts
January 16 2009 05:40 GMT
#1183
Incognito, were you the fillin for pokebunny when i was GF? You showed some initiative that game, but that intiative came when the whole list debacle started.

Also, caller, did lakrismamma/mafia target me with a suicide bomber or did he just target me as a normal kill? Whatever happened we would both be blown up, so it was quite unusual lol.
sAviOr...
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
January 16 2009 05:40 GMT
#1184
On January 16 2009 14:40 Camlito wrote:
Incognito, were you the fillin for pokebunny when i was GF? You showed some initiative that game, but that intiative came when the whole list debacle started.

Also, caller, did lakrismamma/mafia target me with a suicide bomber or did he just target me as a normal kill? Whatever happened we would both be blown up, so it was quite unusual lol.

normal kill, lol
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Hyperbola
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States2554 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-16 05:43:24
January 16 2009 05:41 GMT
#1185
Oh! Well then.... looks like mafia won. I gotta say I just found out about the whole lynch me thing yesterday night. I also am impressed at how manhandled the town was by the mafia. I'd check the irc channel and see incognito discussing people's roles with Ver, by about day 3 I think they knew all of them. Well GG, sorry for being inactive and all~

Oh and Caller, your voice sounds like you just got stabbed in the throat. At some parts that track even made me cringe. >< You should have waited for your voice to get better and then sang your heart out in a video, I felt a little disappointed there . But nice attempt overall.
####
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
January 16 2009 05:42 GMT
#1186
On January 16 2009 14:41 Hyperbola wrote:
Oh! Well then.... looks like mafia won. I gotta say I just found out about the whole lynch me thing yesterday night. I gotta say I am impressed at how manhandled the town was by the mafia. I'd check the irc channel and see incognito discussing people's roles with Ver, by about day 3 I think they knew all of them. Well GG, sorry for being inactive and all~

Oh and Caller, your voice sounds like you just got stabbed in the throat. At some parts that track even made me cringe. >< You should have waited for your voice to get better and then sang your heart out in a video, I felt a little disappointed there . But nice attempt overall.

i'll remake it, let me drink some water
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
January 16 2009 05:45 GMT
#1187
On January 16 2009 14:40 Camlito wrote:
Incognito, were you the fillin for pokebunny when i was GF? You showed some initiative that game, but that intiative came when the whole list debacle started.

Also, caller, did lakrismamma/mafia target me with a suicide bomber or did he just target me as a normal kill? Whatever happened we would both be blown up, so it was quite unusual lol.


Yeah I was. It was too bad Ver I think already suspected me. Rightfully so because it was a strange substitution. But anyway, when I joined I think the game was also over. The Folca incident just ended it from there, albeit in a different way...what was the official status of that game? Town win? Luchesse win? Draw?
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
January 16 2009 05:45 GMT
#1188
On January 16 2009 14:42 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2009 14:41 Hyperbola wrote:
Oh! Well then.... looks like mafia won. I gotta say I just found out about the whole lynch me thing yesterday night. I gotta say I am impressed at how manhandled the town was by the mafia. I'd check the irc channel and see incognito discussing people's roles with Ver, by about day 3 I think they knew all of them. Well GG, sorry for being inactive and all~

Oh and Caller, your voice sounds like you just got stabbed in the throat. At some parts that track even made me cringe. >< You should have waited for your voice to get better and then sang your heart out in a video, I felt a little disappointed there . But nice attempt overall.

i'll remake it, let me drink some water


The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
January 16 2009 05:58 GMT
#1189
On January 16 2009 14:45 Incognito wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2009 14:42 Caller wrote:
On January 16 2009 14:41 Hyperbola wrote:
Oh! Well then.... looks like mafia won. I gotta say I just found out about the whole lynch me thing yesterday night. I gotta say I am impressed at how manhandled the town was by the mafia. I'd check the irc channel and see incognito discussing people's roles with Ver, by about day 3 I think they knew all of them. Well GG, sorry for being inactive and all~

Oh and Caller, your voice sounds like you just got stabbed in the throat. At some parts that track even made me cringe. >< You should have waited for your voice to get better and then sang your heart out in a video, I felt a little disappointed there . But nice attempt overall.

i'll remake it, let me drink some water



dammit i was doing so well and i forgot to turn on my microphone T_T
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Jimtudor
Profile Joined June 2007
Canada259 Posts
January 16 2009 06:15 GMT
#1190
On January 16 2009 14:58 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2009 14:45 Incognito wrote:
On January 16 2009 14:42 Caller wrote:
On January 16 2009 14:41 Hyperbola wrote:
Oh! Well then.... looks like mafia won. I gotta say I just found out about the whole lynch me thing yesterday night. I gotta say I am impressed at how manhandled the town was by the mafia. I'd check the irc channel and see incognito discussing people's roles with Ver, by about day 3 I think they knew all of them. Well GG, sorry for being inactive and all~

Oh and Caller, your voice sounds like you just got stabbed in the throat. At some parts that track even made me cringe. >< You should have waited for your voice to get better and then sang your heart out in a video, I felt a little disappointed there . But nice attempt overall.

i'll remake it, let me drink some water



dammit i was doing so well and i forgot to turn on my microphone T_T


Haha....alright, good way for the game to end. I like the enthusiasm and effort.
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
January 16 2009 06:16 GMT
#1191
Oh well, GG.

Yea Ver being mafia should have been obvious
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
January 16 2009 06:22 GMT
#1192
Hopefully Showtime will post some of his goodies when he wakes up tomorrow.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
January 16 2009 06:34 GMT
#1193
I tried to do beat it again but i'm too tired/can't reach that high right now/have a dry throat.

so instead here's some I Don't Wanna Stop from Ozzy Osbourne

http://rapidshare.com/files/184118847/idontwannastop.wma.html

the beginning is mucho better than the middle/end.
also, i sound like crap. sleep deprivation/sinus congestion tends to do that.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
January 16 2009 06:41 GMT
#1194
Wheres the player lists from this game and last game?
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
TruthBringer
Profile Joined November 2003
United States578 Posts
January 16 2009 06:41 GMT
#1195
I was active until I got clue raped.

At least I stayed dead and kept quiet though.
Carbon FC
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
January 16 2009 06:43 GMT
#1196
http://rapidshare.com/files/184121032/thriller.wma.html

lol i sound so bad
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
January 16 2009 06:53 GMT
#1197
On January 16 2009 15:41 TruthBringer wrote:
I was active until I got clue raped.


By me. Oops. (sry)
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
January 16 2009 06:54 GMT
#1198
With a Wu Tang Clan victory, why shouldn't we have a Wu Tang celebration?

http://rapidshare.com/files/184124157/wutangyay.wma.html
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
January 16 2009 06:58 GMT
#1199
calllllllerrrrrrrrr what was the list from the aborted game
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
January 16 2009 07:03 GMT
#1200
On January 16 2009 15:58 Scaramanga wrote:
calllllllerrrrrrrrr what was the list from the aborted game

i dont know lol
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft32
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 84
ViBE74
PiGStarcraft32
SpeCial 15
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 172
Hyuk 58
Noble 50
NaDa 24
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm144
League of Legends
Doublelift4393
Counter-Strike
minikerr6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox195
Mew2King67
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5057
Khaldor737
Other Games
summit1g8387
FrodaN1943
Coldzera 775
shahzam513
JimRising 365
C9.Mang0285
KnowMe227
ZombieGrub94
ArmadaUGS68
Trikslyr42
PPMD33
CosmosSc2 15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick489
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH366
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21070
Other Games
• imaqtpie768
• Shiphtur184
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 51m
Online Event
11h 51m
FEL
16h 51m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 51m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.