• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:18
CEST 10:18
KST 17:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6429 users

[GG] Team Liquid Mafia - Resurrection - Page 52

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 62 Next
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
December 23 2008 22:11 GMT
#1021
LOL indeed he wasn't. Well, I can't help it then, but every goddamn Towny who is completely inactive and does zero the whole game (I mean in this thread AND any inside circle), seriously hurts the Town just as any mafia.

I too was absolutely sure ShadowDrgn was Mafia. Now we still have a 1/2 on that list then. Try linking any clues to either Folca or Nevake.

If you have any doubts as to why I am the vigi, read the clues, it always says something about sucking out electricity.
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
December 23 2008 22:22 GMT
#1022
OK, Update Time!

Original 5/10 list:

malongo
ydg
kdog3683
meegrean
artanis[xp]
amber[light]
kuja900
Ver
MidnightGladius
DecafChicken

Updated list:

malongo
ydg
artanis[xp]
kuja900

THREE of the four are Mafia.

Also:

Folca
Nevake

ONE of the two is Mafia.

And I'm not going to go by clues anymore, cause I obviously can't see any logic in them at all :p I even needed help finding out my own, so... I'll just feed the Town info about any other Mafias as I get it myself.
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-23 22:33:41
December 23 2008 22:32 GMT
#1023
The 4 people alive are on both lists.
So if we put the clues aside, technically there is a 75% chance of lynching a mafia.randomly.

Lets do it alphabetically!
靈魂交響曲
Vivi57
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States6599 Posts
December 23 2008 22:37 GMT
#1024
You guys are assuming the lists are legit
Flash hwaiting! Nal_rA forever!
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
December 23 2008 22:38 GMT
#1025
The KP is now only 3. If all the info we have is true (and it an only be untrue if the DT providing the info is fake and the real DT never bothered to check the thread, in which case it was a lost cause from the very beginning, lol), then this game might actually go down to the wire, with just a few Townies vs a few Mafias left
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
December 23 2008 22:44 GMT
#1026
On December 24 2008 07:37 Vivi57 wrote:
You guys are assuming the lists are legit


Nothing is legit.
Kill them all, only the colour of blood is legit!
靈魂交響曲
ShadowDrgn
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States2497 Posts
December 23 2008 23:11 GMT
#1027
Sorry for not being able to convince you that not every clue involving fire, shadows, flying, swooping, etc. links to me. This happens to me every game. GL town.
Of course, you only live one life, and you make all your mistakes, and learn what not to do, and that’s the end of you.
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-23 23:38:13
December 23 2008 23:35 GMT
#1028
Yeah some names just don't bode well for mafia

I'm half inclined to put a quote that says something akin to "and from within the shadows he jumped and stabbed with a pointed weapon, laughing as he killed his victims, watching them suffer"

good luck trying to convince people otherwise with that sig
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
December 23 2008 23:35 GMT
#1029
Well at least we got one mafia! Good Luck town in the graveyard I go
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
December 24 2008 00:51 GMT
#1030
On December 24 2008 08:35 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Well at least we got one mafia! Good Luck town in the graveyard I go


It was a gj from your part We're equal with killing 1 Mafia & 1 silent Townie this game

I so wanted to say "BOOM BABY" after today tho, lol...
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
December 24 2008 00:53 GMT
#1031
Btw, heads-up from the DT: The clue of "fear to contempt" did not refer to JeeJee after all. The DT did a clue check, and it turned up negative.

I have no idea what to make of these clues now tho. For starter, just let's stick to the lists we have, and then see what we can work out with any new clues.
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-24 01:16:37
December 24 2008 01:07 GMT
#1032
wow man he was like the 100% mafia dude
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
December 24 2008 05:49 GMT
#1033
Oh wow, ShadowDragon is not mafia.

I should probably have done any of this earlier, but now that I'm at home for holidays and have time, I might as well do it now. I'm bad at clue analysis, but I can do something with numbers, so I'll try that first. So mafia kill power is 3 now. Good thing that we have 3 vigilantes left, but we really need to avoid lynching any of those >< . On the worse case, let's say we loose 3 random townies tonight (51% to hit no vigilante/someone medic-protected). We are down to 16. Lynch one mafia (75% seems good.) Still 3 KP. So next round they get 2 hits and hit a vigi. 14. We lynch one, down to 2 KP, etc. I assume that we we should take 5 rounds (so 6 nights) getting all the 4 mafias (on the worse case 6). And by stats (if the mafia was played randomly) they would get around 10 (9 left) townies, and then be down to 2 mafias. Assuming they have some info and don't hit vigilantes/someone protected or are simply lucky, they might get as much as 13 (6 left), but still be down to 1 KP. (That is assumng the votelists are correct, else we are just definitely screwed) So yea I think we can do it, because after all this we SHOULD have enough clues to get the remaining two, especially with the number of people getting lower as the game goes on.

/cheer town

I'll try to see if I can do some clue analysis to find the other two/pin-point the four on the votelists, but I'm not sure what I can find out more right now

But yea, focus right now should be on the people from the votelists.
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
December 24 2008 06:18 GMT
#1034
On December 24 2008 14:49 CynanMachae wrote:
Good thing that we have 3 vigilantes left


What are you smoking?
We have 3 Veterans left.

And our vigilante have used up all his kills.
靈魂交響曲
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7658 Posts
December 24 2008 07:10 GMT
#1035
MAFIA HWAITING!
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
December 24 2008 07:14 GMT
#1036
On December 24 2008 15:18 Fishball wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2008 14:49 CynanMachae wrote:
Good thing that we have 3 vigilantes left


What are you smoking?
We have 3 Veterans left.

And our vigilante have used up all his kills.

Lol typos. Remplace all Vigilantes by Veterans And yes I know about the vigilante, hence why I talked only about lynch kills <<
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7658 Posts
December 24 2008 08:19 GMT
#1037
I checked the thread, Ace isn't dead, was he smart and just gged?
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
December 24 2008 08:53 GMT
#1038
On December 24 2008 17:19 AttackZerg wrote:
I checked the thread, Ace isn't dead, was he smart and just gged?


Apparently you haven't checked well enough.
Check again...
靈魂交響曲
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7658 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-24 09:07:30
December 24 2008 09:02 GMT
#1039
On December 24 2008 17:53 Fishball wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2008 17:19 AttackZerg wrote:
I checked the thread, Ace isn't dead, was he smart and just gged?


Apparently you haven't checked well enough.
Check again...



Still not dead.
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-24 10:29:11
December 24 2008 10:13 GMT
#1040
On December 24 2008 18:02 AttackZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 24 2008 17:53 Fishball wrote:
On December 24 2008 17:19 AttackZerg wrote:
I checked the thread, Ace isn't dead, was he smart and just gged?


Apparently you haven't checked well enough.
Check again...



Still not dead.


Well, then I obviously didn't mean he was dead.
Check... again...

Sorry, I didn't think it was that hard for you to find out why he is "inactive".
靈魂交響曲
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3334
Soma 262
Rush 250
Killer 111
ToSsGirL 91
Mong 75
Shinee 36
Counter-Strike
ceh9539
byalli457
shoxiejesuss414
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King143
Other Games
summit1g7576
olofmeister653
WinterStarcraft562
Happy289
dupreeh237
Sick187
crisheroes121
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos825
• Stunt442
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 43m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.