• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:33
CEST 15:33
KST 22:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War75.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11003 users

[GG] Team Liquid Mafia - Resurrection - Page 49

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 62 Next
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
December 21 2008 18:10 GMT
#961
All I can say is, among all the people that PM'd me to try and get things "going" whether in the wrong direction or not, have already included someone that claimed vigilante.

I never received a PM from Amber[LighT].

OK, you guys can go back to whatever you are doing now
靈魂交響曲
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
December 21 2008 18:19 GMT
#962
On December 22 2008 02:51 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2008 02:29 Amber[LighT] wrote:
On December 22 2008 02:02 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
hm
thought we had a decent shot with kdog as Chronus, even if the clues pointing to him also could have pointed to a few others

also guys, we don't know for sure if there are really bombs on kuja900 and ShadowDrgn. Amberlight hasn't posted much all game, has been on several peoples suspects (notably Caller, Showtime!), then comes out and says he is a vigi and was in contact with Caller before Caller died? Then he persuades us against lynching ShadowDrgn who we are fairly certain is red. I'm calling bullshit here. I think Amber[LighT] is mafia.


No this is not true. Just because 1 lynch flipped a green instead of red I am automatically mafia?

The plan is that we still have shadowdrgn killed, or well he will not be alive for long. We can focus attention on other suspects for the next lynch and get more clue analysis done (which doesn't seem to get done in this thread). The decision was to lynch either Kuja or Kdog, but what I have been told is that Kuja is also being targeted with a bomb. I already know who I am hitting tonight. This lynch has helped us narrow the lists down significantly and our odds have increased. We have the ability to take out 3 mafia tonight and an additional tomorrow there is nothing to worry about this cuts their killing power by 2 (if all goes perfectly). There is a method to this madness.

So where have I been all game? I've been quiet because I have been behind the scenes making sure that I didn't get killed. You wonder how a vigi doesn't die? They don't speak up and make themselves obvious for the mafia, and you don't align yourself with people you can't trust. I was working with the Jack originally (he role-checked me) and I needed to make sure my identity was covered. Once he got killed I had to go to an alternate source and place a lot of trust in these individuals. I figure I have one hit left anyway I have to put trust in someone for a definite hit!


it just really bothers me that you come out of no where like that, after being nowhere all game, to sway us to lynch a green. you have to admit it doesn't look good. from my perspective, i have no idea if you are telling the truth or not, and the town is in a precarious position. in any case, we will find out tonight whether you are truthful (i hope you are).

i was too hasty to accuse in my post you quoted, sorry for that. i tend not to think things through enough before i say them.

edit: put in a space



I'm not gonna sit here and try to convince you to not to think I'm mafia, but for the sake of the game if you have a chance can you please try to analyze the players on this list?

5/10 of this list are mafia.
Malongo - silenced,
ydg
kdog3683*dead*
meegrean
artanis[xp]
amber[light]
kuja900
Ver*dead
MidnightGladius
DecafChicken


Even me if need be please analyze clues to me
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-21 19:03:54
December 21 2008 18:23 GMT
#963
Not sure if the remaining "legitimate" townies notice, but the active ones among you guys are already close to non-existent.

To me, around one third of the people that posted on page 48 are Mafia based on my gut feeling. Not that it matters to me, but it is just funny to observe.
靈魂交響曲
0cz3c
Profile Joined February 2008
United States564 Posts
December 21 2008 18:40 GMT
#964
Amber, if you're a vig, kill a mafia. The reason we should have gone with killing Shadow is because we had many strong clues linking him to red. And that would have reduced the mafia's killing power to three. That's crucial. What you did, even if not intentionally, was more than just make us kill someone who was green, but you held a part in the swaying the town not to vote for a mafia (this would have lowered the killing power).

I can't see why the Mad Hatter ought to have any bombs on ShadowDrgn. We suspect he's mafia, right? So why not kill him? It would be much more beneficial and efficient to lynch or vigi him. The longer we let him live the longer their killing power stays up. The same goes for everyone on that DT list.

That's pretty good analysis TruthBringer. I had considered him as a mafia, but the best clues I was able to decipher were insufficient (i.e. only the illusion quote). I think I'll consider him again as a suspect and wait for this upcoming day post.
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
December 21 2008 18:44 GMT
#965
On December 22 2008 03:19 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2008 02:51 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
On December 22 2008 02:29 Amber[LighT] wrote:
On December 22 2008 02:02 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
hm
thought we had a decent shot with kdog as Chronus, even if the clues pointing to him also could have pointed to a few others

also guys, we don't know for sure if there are really bombs on kuja900 and ShadowDrgn. Amberlight hasn't posted much all game, has been on several peoples suspects (notably Caller, Showtime!), then comes out and says he is a vigi and was in contact with Caller before Caller died? Then he persuades us against lynching ShadowDrgn who we are fairly certain is red. I'm calling bullshit here. I think Amber[LighT] is mafia.


No this is not true. Just because 1 lynch flipped a green instead of red I am automatically mafia?

The plan is that we still have shadowdrgn killed, or well he will not be alive for long. We can focus attention on other suspects for the next lynch and get more clue analysis done (which doesn't seem to get done in this thread). The decision was to lynch either Kuja or Kdog, but what I have been told is that Kuja is also being targeted with a bomb. I already know who I am hitting tonight. This lynch has helped us narrow the lists down significantly and our odds have increased. We have the ability to take out 3 mafia tonight and an additional tomorrow there is nothing to worry about this cuts their killing power by 2 (if all goes perfectly). There is a method to this madness.

So where have I been all game? I've been quiet because I have been behind the scenes making sure that I didn't get killed. You wonder how a vigi doesn't die? They don't speak up and make themselves obvious for the mafia, and you don't align yourself with people you can't trust. I was working with the Jack originally (he role-checked me) and I needed to make sure my identity was covered. Once he got killed I had to go to an alternate source and place a lot of trust in these individuals. I figure I have one hit left anyway I have to put trust in someone for a definite hit!


it just really bothers me that you come out of no where like that, after being nowhere all game, to sway us to lynch a green. you have to admit it doesn't look good. from my perspective, i have no idea if you are telling the truth or not, and the town is in a precarious position. in any case, we will find out tonight whether you are truthful (i hope you are).

i was too hasty to accuse in my post you quoted, sorry for that. i tend not to think things through enough before i say them.

edit: put in a space



I'm not gonna sit here and try to convince you to not to think I'm mafia, but for the sake of the game if you have a chance can you please try to analyze the players on this list?

5/10 of this list are mafia.
Malongo - silenced,
ydg
kdog3683*dead*
meegrean
artanis[xp]
amber[light]
kuja900
Ver*dead
MidnightGladius
DecafChicken


Even me if need be please analyze clues to me

5/10 -> 4/7
Malongo - silenced - i had been suspicious of him early on, but going back reading through his posts i think he is a townie.
ydg - any clue would be from his quote "The only courage that matters is the kind that gets you from one moment to the next." i don't see anything in the day posts except MAYBE the fight scene with Camulus and lakris in day 4.
kdog3683*dead*
meegrean
artanis[xp] - the only connection i can see is to Yu, because of the use of electricity and Artanis is a templar (psi storm). i think it's weak however.
amber[light] - you already know what i think of your posts this game. the only clues i find relating to you are the sunset clues mentioned before, however since they do not relate to any specific character i'm not confident in them.
kuja900 - people have already done analysis here. i never played ffix or whatever he's in, so i can't comment for sure on here.
Ver*dead*
MidnightGladius - has he posted at all yet? his name always comes up in mafia simply because of the word "Gladius," however there are also a lot of references in the Day posts to darkness i.e. midnight. For example, the darkening of the town hall and the pitch black warehouse. However, the 2 mafia in the warehouse were Yu and Apophis, and Apophis = dinmsab, and i can't see how MG can be connected to Yu's use of electricity.
DecafChicken - no idea about postings, he's been pretty inactive as well. his sig is "how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?" A clue that connects to this is Anubus hiding behind the firewood at the supermarket. Supermarkets sell food (duh!) and decafchicken has food references in his name, sig, and even profile. And the firewood is maybe a reference to his sig.

that's what i got with like 10 minutes. some of that i have already posted before, maybe you missed it otherwise i don't see why you'd want me to repeat myself. now i ask you: what's your take on the people on this 4/7 list, and what of my interpretations?
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
December 21 2008 19:03 GMT
#966
On December 22 2008 03:40 0cz3c wrote:
Amber, if you're a vig, kill a mafia. The reason we should have gone with killing Shadow is because we had many strong clues linking him to red. And that would have reduced the mafia's killing power to three. That's crucial. What you did, even if not intentionally, was more than just make us kill someone who was green, but you held a part in the swaying the town not to vote for a mafia (this would have lowered the killing power).

I can't see why the Mad Hatter ought to have any bombs on ShadowDrgn. We suspect he's mafia, right? So why not kill him? It would be much more beneficial and efficient to lynch or vigi him. The longer we let him live the longer their killing power stays up. The same goes for everyone on that DT list.

That's pretty good analysis TruthBringer. I had considered him as a mafia, but the best clues I was able to decipher were insufficient (i.e. only the illusion quote). I think I'll consider him again as a suspect and wait for this upcoming day post.


The other "vigilante" pm'd me right after I posted above, asking me not to go after Amber.

So what this means is, either both of them are green, or both of them are Mafia.
靈魂交響曲
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
December 21 2008 20:03 GMT
#967
Well, Sir Fishball, this certainly is headache inducing. I suppose we are waiting on amber's reply now. Is the vigi that pm'd you on either of the dt vote lists?
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
December 21 2008 20:04 GMT
#968
actually i'm not sure if you should divulge that information :S
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
December 21 2008 20:19 GMT
#969
It wouldn't really matter, as long as I don't say who. Just letting you know there is a conflict.

And from how I (and most of us) see this, the game should effectively end tonight.
Unless the Mafia decides to target the inactives.
靈魂交響曲
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
December 21 2008 20:56 GMT
#970
On December 22 2008 05:19 Fishball wrote:
It wouldn't really matter, as long as I don't say who. Just letting you know there is a conflict.

And from how I (and most of us) see this, the game should effectively end tonight.
Unless the Mafia decides to target the inactives.

Yeah. Even so we have 3 vets and a medic alive still, so it would take them a long time to win. Kind of like mafia 2 in a way.

Posting the lists for future reference. A * denotes somone i feel is suspicious.

2/21 are mafia

2. MyHeronoob
3. zeks
4. aznaliance*
5. Nevake
7. cynanmachae
10. clazziquai
12. vivi57
17. more_minerals
18. scaramanga
19. truthbringer
21. Qatol
23. Zbir
28. RebirthofLegend
29. softer*
30. ace
36. infundibulum
38. jeejee* (only because he keeps calling me mafia )
39. 0cz3c
40. randombum
44. venomo45
47. roffles

4/7 of this list are mafia.

Malongo
ydg
artanis[xp]* (i guess :S)
amber[light]*
kuja900*
MidnightGladius
DecafChicken*

(i can't make up my mind about these 4/7 people haha)

1/4 is mafia

Mynock
Folca
Nevake
Shadowdrgn*
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
December 21 2008 22:11 GMT
#971
I don't see how I should be mafia when no clue really relates to me. Apparently I've missed some kind of list the detectives checked, or was it simple deductive reasoning with checking lists and counting how many mafia voted and total votes?

Also, is there anyone currently proven to be 'clean' yet by detective or otherwise?
TruthBringer
Profile Joined November 2003
United States578 Posts
December 21 2008 22:49 GMT
#972
Fishball is clean.

Amber[Light] is clean.

The remaining vigi has only one more kill left. So it makes no sense for him to hide himself at this point. He can use his last hit tonight.

Therefore the fact that nobody spoke out against all the stuff amber[light] has said means that Amber[light] is trustworthy. Amber must either be someone the vigi trusts or must be the vigi himself.
Silenced Ace could be the vigilante, but he is most likely mafia or veteran, so probably not the vigilante.
Carbon FC
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
December 21 2008 22:51 GMT
#973
*Also I was told to let you guys knows in this analysis that the silencer did not show up on these lists. This means that any person on that list could potentially be mafia!
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-21 22:56:15
December 21 2008 22:54 GMT
#974
*This means that Fishball potentially could still be mafia so be careful!

Also if it helps More_Minerals has been confirmed a townie by the last detective. He is omitted
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
December 21 2008 23:04 GMT
#975
On December 22 2008 07:49 TruthBringer wrote:
Fishball is clean.


On December 22 2008 07:54 Amber[LighT] wrote:
*This means that Fishball potentially could still be mafia so be careful!


Yes, I'm Mafia indeed. Decapitate me now!
But I thought as a fellow colleague like you, aren't supposed to betray your own kind. Hmm, Amber?
靈魂交響曲
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
December 21 2008 23:06 GMT
#976
"I was told", "Somebody else", "My contact" etc.

We seem to see these terms fly around a lot.
靈魂交響曲
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
December 21 2008 23:14 GMT
#977
On December 22 2008 08:06 Fishball wrote:
"I was told", "Somebody else", "My contact" etc.

We seem to see these terms fly around a lot.

Well I'm speaking on behalf of someone else I wouldn't wanna lie to the town, well like you have because of your deceit. =]
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
December 21 2008 23:19 GMT
#978
Pretty inactive right now because finals week.. sorry :-/
If you guys have any clues that go against me, please be very sure, and firm on your finds
Good luck right now, after tuesday i'll be definently ready to kick ass
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
December 21 2008 23:24 GMT
#979
On December 22 2008 08:14 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2008 08:06 Fishball wrote:
"I was told", "Somebody else", "My contact" etc.

We seem to see these terms fly around a lot.

Well I'm speaking on behalf of someone else I wouldn't wanna lie to the town, well like you have because of your deceit. =]


I never lied this entire game, (o wait I just did).
Unhelpful on the other hand, is another story.
靈魂交響曲
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
December 22 2008 00:09 GMT
#980
On December 22 2008 03:10 Fishball wrote:
All I can say is, among all the people that PM'd me to try and get things "going" whether in the wrong direction or not, have already included someone that claimed vigilante.

I never received a PM from Amber[LighT].

OK, you guys can go back to whatever you are doing now

Fishball: Please ask that other vigilante to name his hit before the day.
Amber[LighT]: Please name your hit to fishball as well.
we will see who dies tonight, and hang the lier, it would make it a lot better if you put both hits here (amber if your vigi then you wont have a problem with that no?).
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 359
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35728
Calm 7660
Rain 1858
Bisu 1791
Jaedong 1179
Horang2 689
FanTaSy 685
BeSt 558
Larva 485
Soma 431
[ Show more ]
Light 363
Rush 301
Stork 269
ZerO 242
Snow 233
Zeus 162
Barracks 136
Free 124
Mind 99
910 98
Killer 68
Mong 63
Sea.KH 50
Pusan 47
Hyun 45
ToSsGirL 41
Shinee 38
NaDa 34
Aegong 24
Terrorterran 21
Sexy 18
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 14
Rock 10
Noble 9
Sacsri 8
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7999
XaKoH 243
Counter-Strike
fl0m3081
olofmeister886
Other Games
gofns30870
singsing2177
B2W.Neo813
hiko355
Lowko329
crisheroes289
Mlord187
Hui .130
Livibee105
RotterdaM104
djWHEAT86
Mew2King77
QueenE33
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3928
• Jankos2555
• TFBlade610
Other Games
• WagamamaTV195
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 27m
Big Brain Bouts
20h 27m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.