• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:32
CEST 01:32
KST 08:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War685.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12821 users

TL Mafia 2 [GG] - Page 303

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 301 302 303 304 305 349 Next
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-06-06 00:27:59
June 06 2008 00:27 GMT
#6041
On June 06 2008 02:37 RtS)Night[Mare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2008 00:21 qrs wrote:
On June 05 2008 11:01 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
I don't really have an argument as to why I shouldn't be suspected, but I'm not Mafia. I don't even understand why I'm being suspected to be honest, and I don't know why I'm Mafia on unsoundlogic's list. If there are clues that you think point to me, please tell me, but I'm 100% innocent.

The most suspicious thing about you in my opinion is that you change your profile details like socks. At the beginning you would document that, but as people stopped paying attention, you stopped doing that. Obviously, that makes it much harder to pin any clues on you, if there are any. Just the thing that a mafioso would want to do, and therefore the thing that no townie should do. Your current profile could connect to the Wolf (crying wolf, pumping full of lead). I don't know whether you've had that profile all game. If suresh0t isn't the Wolf, you are probably my next suspect.

FWIW, at the beginning of the game, you tossed around a bunch of accusations/suspicions, most of which have proven false. (wurm, nightmare, Ghar, Plexa, SoMuchBetter,fusionsdf).

As for NemY, I don't know about him, although I find his posts suspicious, but the main clue that Camlito fingered him for is undeniable: Cottonmouth is the 15-weapon guy--that theme appears every time he kills someone. One time Mr. Blonde appears with him, and suddenly, Mr. Blonde is killing with 15 weapons too. If it's not NemY's mirror, then it's something else, but that has to be a clue.


i have an idea. Do you remember which mafioso had a bunch of random actions? Maybe we can tie a clue to random quotes of shallow bay?


I'm going to go RIGHT AHEAD and guess that clue was directed at randombum
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
June 06 2008 00:29 GMT
#6042
[QUOTE]On June 06 2008 00:21 qrs wrote:
[QUOTE]On June 05 2008 11:01 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
FWIW, at the beginning of the game, you tossed around a bunch of accusations/suspicions, most of which have proven false. (wurm, nightmare, Ghar, Plexa, SoMuchBetter,fusionsdf).
.[/QUOTE]

To address this, my suspicions at the beginning of the game were based entirely on the first day of clues; obviously they were pretty much doomed to failure.

fusionsdf kept sending me weird PMs, that was the reason I suspected him.
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-06-06 00:31:06
June 06 2008 00:30 GMT
#6043
On June 06 2008 00:21 qrs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2008 11:01 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
FWIW, at the beginning of the game, you tossed around a bunch of accusations/suspicions, most of which have proven false. (wurm, nightmare, Ghar, Plexa, SoMuchBetter,fusionsdf).
.

To address this, my suspicions at the beginning of the game were based entirely on the first day of clues; obviously they were pretty much doomed to failure.

fusionsdf kept sending me weird PMs, that was the reason I suspected him.

EDIT : UBBCode screwed up

I went to Edit and it double posted somehow, sorry about that :p
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
June 06 2008 04:38 GMT
#6044
Rise sun I command thee!
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
June 06 2008 04:48 GMT
#6045
chuiu said it would be up like friday or thursdayi think
Teamliquidian townie
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
June 06 2008 05:18 GMT
#6046
Yeah well it won't be up today. Mafia could tell you why.
♞
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
June 06 2008 05:52 GMT
#6047
that's a bunch of bullshit :X
Bockit
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sydney2287 Posts
June 06 2008 06:48 GMT
#6048
Wow, mafia have been pretty shit this game I pretty much solely blame them for it taking this long. We wait an extra day at least every night cos of them.
Their are four errors in this sentance.
Scorch
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Austria3371 Posts
June 06 2008 07:45 GMT
#6049
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: give the mafia a deadline to send in their kills. If they don't comply, select targets at random and with reduced killing power as a punishment. This is not the first time this happened. There are no medics or other complications in the game any more, so writing up three names within two days isn't too much to ask.
Alethios
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
New Zealand2765 Posts
June 06 2008 11:11 GMT
#6050
Bleh.... fuckers.
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
suresh0t
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States295 Posts
June 06 2008 16:39 GMT
#6051
I know the main suspect for the mirror is nemy, but in case it isn't actually a clue has anyone thought of fgsvsd or whatever on the account that his name seems to be a random sequence of letters same as cottonmouth? using random things to kill. I better start trying to help the town at least or else we could lose the race.
suresh0t
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States295 Posts
June 06 2008 16:48 GMT
#6052
And I still don't agree with the Bockit lynch fully. I mean the clue is decent, but it is also a stretch at the same time. As far as the L thing is concerned, I think mafia know by now that if they stand up for someone they are mostly likely dooming them. Hence why I think L knew that even if he tried to explain how they came across this list, Bockit was dead either way.

Scenerio A: No one says anything to defend Bockit (obviously townies can't say anything because they don't know how mafia came across list) and we lynch him suspecting he used his admin powers.

Scenerio B (current): Dead mafia (obviously alive mafia aren't going to say anything) comes forward with origin of the list and how they came across it, casting possibly even more suspicion on Bockit than he had before because now a known dead mafia is "trying" to clear a "townie".

I'm sure L knew Bockit wasn't going to get pardoned by the town after he stood up for him. Which doesn't necessarily mean he isn't mafia, but at the same time I don't think it means he is.

As far as Ace thinking that Bockit lied about being a Vet, I have no comment on that obviously because I'm not in the inner circle. I'm just trying to rationalize killing Bockit on just clues and at this point one account of a mafia member using a weapon that could be construed as Bockit's profile pic, and that's all. I don't know any other clue pointing at him.

But as always I'll go with the town, and if he flips red then I will probably be suspected, but it is a risk I take because right now we can't afford to lynch greens, and even more so we can't lynch our Vets!
Scorch
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Austria3371 Posts
June 06 2008 17:29 GMT
#6053
California Mountain Snake's most prominent feature is definitely his weapon. We know quite well what kind of weapon that is: it is a sharp metal disc that can be thrown but also used in melee. If you have someone at hand who fits the weapon clue better, please feel free to point out your suspect.

As for the "L defends Bockit" story: I defended Bockit too in that regard, simply because mod powers aren't required to find the list. Just search for your own name, you'll easily find it too. Bockit might have found the list, but it could've been anyone else just as likely. This means that I wouldn't take L rising from the grave into account at all. Don't let this influence your opinion about Bockit, neither positively nor negatively.

We don't need to lynch Bockit right away, but it seems a lot of people want to, and I don't think he's a bad candidate either.
suresh0t
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States295 Posts
June 06 2008 17:59 GMT
#6054
I think the only thing that makes him a bad candidate is the fact that there is the possibility of him coming up as blue, as opposed to green. We can't afford to lynch Vets, but then again, we also have to stick with lynching the most suspect we can. 2 more red and the mafia can only take 2 a night. If it gets down to a 1kill - 1kill the town should have this in the bag.
jtan
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Sweden5891 Posts
June 06 2008 18:07 GMT
#6055
ace seemed really sure that bockit was the fake vet though, and he asked us to lynch bockit the last day he was alive so I'm gonna go for bockit unless there's some major breakthrough before we're voting
Enter a Uh
ZBiR
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
Poland1092 Posts
June 06 2008 18:16 GMT
#6056
On June 07 2008 02:59 suresh0t wrote:
I think the only thing that makes him a bad candidate is the fact that there is the possibility of him coming up as blue, as opposed to green. We can't afford to lynch Vets, but then again, we also have to stick with lynching the most suspect we can. 2 more red and the mafia can only take 2 a night. If it gets down to a 1kill - 1kill the town should have this in the bag.


3 kills is a minimum, even a single mafioso kills 3 townies
Bub
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States3518 Posts
June 06 2008 18:22 GMT
#6057
This thread is about to hit 200k views o_o
XK ßubonic
suresh0t
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States295 Posts
June 06 2008 18:23 GMT
#6058
shite
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
June 06 2008 19:42 GMT
#6059
I NEED THE LIGHT
Teamliquidian townie
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
June 06 2008 20:59 GMT
#6060
On June 07 2008 04:42 RtS)Night[Mare wrote:
I NEED THE LIGHT



Why so you can see who you killed? ZOMG MAFIA!!!!!
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Prev 1 301 302 303 304 305 349 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings53
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta19
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O113
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9414
Artosis 661
ZZZero.O 113
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
Doublelift5714
JimRising 416
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe36
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3930
Other Games
summit1g9182
FrodaN2209
Liquid`RaSZi1867
Livibee417
C9.Mang0388
Maynarde161
Mew2King44
ArmadaUGS25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1147
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 134
• musti20045 38
• Sammyuel 28
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1567
• Scarra1190
• Shiphtur628
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 28m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.