• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:42
CEST 11:42
KST 18:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7625 users

TL Mafia 2 [GG] - Page 302

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 300 301 302 303 304 349 Next
jtan
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Sweden5891 Posts
June 05 2008 08:04 GMT
#6021
Yeah I'm also curious as to how whoever made that list reached the conclusion that nemy or me is mafia
In the case of Jtan/Nemy, there is a contradiction between the two players and therefore one is mafia and the other is innocent

what contradiction exactly?

nemy: it does make sense to lynch you if the evidence is strong enough. If you turn red it clears both me and everyone on showtimes list. I can't be sure you are mafia until we get an explanation from the maker of that list though.
Enter a Uh
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-06-05 08:17:37
June 05 2008 08:07 GMT
#6022
Ok ShaLLoW[baY] maybe you are a mafia. The second after Camlito starts inquiring about your quote status he dies? Sounds suspicious to me. Oh wait that's right Camlito's the one who originally provided that mirror=Mr.Blond theory on me guess I should be suspected too

-If for whatever reason Bockit flips blue please look at Wysp as being Mr. Blond alright? I realize he says to have already taken a hit on Night 1 (which would make sense given the Mafia's killing power), but I can't find the post where he specifically says that, and his quote links soooooooooo well to Mr.Blond that I want to believe he is in fact Mr.Blond

edited the post because I can't type blue properly.

edit #2 can't type green either fuck colors.
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
June 05 2008 08:35 GMT
#6023
OH YEAH AND IF ANYBODY WOULD LIKE TO LINK DAY 13'S MENTIONING OF MR. BLOND "Mr. Blonde shot across the room and grabbed all the notes dumping them into a trash bin nearby. He lit a match and set the whole thing on fire hoping this was the last copy the town had to go off." TO CAMILITO'S MIRROR THEORY PLEASE GO FOR IT. IF YOU CAN REALLY FUCKING DO IT THEN MAYBE I'LL AGREE IT'S COOL AND YOU GUYS CAN LYNCH ME.
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
June 05 2008 08:47 GMT
#6024
On second thought I take the previous post back because looking at it... you can connect it to me I really do look like Mr. Blond
Alethios
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
New Zealand2765 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-06-05 10:37:19
June 05 2008 10:36 GMT
#6025
Right....

So +10 posts from you Nemy without actually saying anything?

Good work.

-----------------

In regard to the contradiction... i'm going to go out on a limb here and tentatively suggest that there is only one Mr. Blond... so if say Nemy is evil on the turn (once Bockit turns red on the flop), jtan is good on the river...
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
Alethios
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
New Zealand2765 Posts
June 05 2008 10:41 GMT
#6026
On June 05 2008 11:02 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:

Show nested quote +
On June 04 2008 07:00 unsoundlogic wrote:

2. Everyone on the list of mafia are confirmed mafia. In the case of Jtan/Nemy, there is a contradiction between the two players and therefore one is mafia and the other is innocent.


Then you'd better lynch me first, because I'm "confirmed mafia" and I'm a townie; It'll show you how unreliable that fucking list is.

I could be wrong here... but the list suggests to me that Ace thought you were mafia... However, earlier on in the game you claimed to be town and are currently unconfirmed as a townie (hence your lack of a # by your name).

Meh
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
June 05 2008 10:43 GMT
#6027
On June 05 2008 19:36 Alethios wrote:
Right....

So +10 posts from you Nemy without actually saying anything?

Good work.

-----------------

In regard to the contradiction... i'm going to go out on a limb here and tentatively suggest that there is only one Mr. Blond... so if say Nemy is evil on the turn (once Bockit turns red on the flop), jtan is good on the river...


-So then tell me, what is it that makes you so sure either jtan or myself are mafia?

-Why are we even debating the Showtime! List when the Mandalor List has many more mafia targets?

Answer me these before you die... because I'm afraid that since you're not on any lists and have no suspicion of being mafia that you'll be dead when Day hits :/
Alethios
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
New Zealand2765 Posts
June 05 2008 10:50 GMT
#6028
Ok... your second count is easier to answer... so i'll do so first.

I'm not debating the showtime! list! Ask somebody else that question.

And your first question:

Plexa seemed reasonably convinced before he died that one of you was Mr. Blond... so while Plexa was far from infallible... I think it makes sense to follow his lead.

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
Alethios
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
New Zealand2765 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-06-05 11:01:55
June 05 2008 11:00 GMT
#6029
Wait a second... looking over some older posts... Plexa was posting about jtan/wolf...

I seem to be on crack.

Misled by you Nemy!!!! Why are you pushing the Mr. Blond/Nemy connection?

Clearly it's some kind of n'th order double agent counter fake bluffmeister.... but which order is it? Are you trying to deceive the town into thinking you are mafia? the mafia into thinking you are mafia? or the chuiu into thinking you are mafia? or perhaps the town into thinking you are town by damning yourself as mafia... while you are actually mafia posing as a townie accidentally on purpose damning himself as mafia... but perhaps you took into account somebody would make that connection... which leads me to believe that you are town right Nemy?

EDIT: Mr. Blond/Nemy... not Mr. Blond/Wolf >.< I need some sleep...
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
June 05 2008 11:03 GMT
#6030
wat

I don't see where Plexa said I was Mr. Blond. If anything he said i was INNOCENT

On May 24 2008 02:01 Plexa wrote:
Summary of tonights findings before i sleep;

What me and associate agree on;
JimTudor is Mr Black
LTT is Mr Pink
SpiritOfTheTuna is CottonMouth
jtan as mafia
nemY is innocent (the clue we were pinning him on is shared by Alventenie ie impossible for the two to be differentiated)

What we disagree on;
Randombum vs 0cz3c for CopperHead
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
June 05 2008 11:07 GMT
#6031
The person who accused me the most of being mafia was randombum

On May 22 2008 13:28 randombum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2008 12:57 Plexa wrote:
On May 16 2008 10:34 clazziquai wrote:
On May 15 2008 05:08 nemY wrote:
Also, I don't get why we don't lynch clazziquai, someone who we know is 110% mafia.


Let's lynch nemY I'm 9000% sure he is mafia
On May 20 2008 04:25 clazziquai wrote:
On May 19 2008 14:36 Plexa wrote:
clazziquai, who do you think is mr orange then?
even more, who do think is mafia?


i dont know who mr orange can be
i think ninja4ever is the mafia

Thus nemY and ninja are pretty much innocent

On May 02 2008 08:46 clazziquai wrote:
I'm MAFIA

http://teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=70601&currentpage=1#15

oh the irony



Plexa, your assuming mafia are stupid. You take for granted if mafia names someone, he is town, if mafia protects him, he is mafia. This is like poker where you assume if they bet they have a good hand, if they call/check they have a bad hand.

You are ignoring potential deception in which even mediocre mafia players will attempt since this is ultimately an (educated) guessing game. Clazz's posts are particularly suspect because he has been a large candidate for mafia, and his own actions have given him away, almost as if he wants to be caught. (such as clazz's: "I'm mafia") This actually LEADS me to suspect nemy.

This rivalry could have easily been a ploy between two mafia with one of them who would eventually go down protecting the other. Unless nemY has contributed something substantial that I missed then my suspicions will stay on him. (since usually thats how you identify real true townies, I mean mafia don't go handing out other mafia unless they are top suspects anyways.)

I also have suspicions of ninja since he has been a candidate, but its less substantial because clazz and unforgiven both voted him, maybe trying to save unforgiven.

All this is edited out if he flips green. (very unlikely)

Edit: LOL auto underline poker, I never knew


Clazz accused me, plexa defended me, randombum countered plexa and still accused me, randombum died and turned red, plexa died and turned green. Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?

Oh yeah qrs has been suspicious of me and recently nightmare jumped aboard making it confusing for me to tell who on the showtime list is really mafia
Alethios
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
New Zealand2765 Posts
June 05 2008 11:09 GMT
#6032
Yeah sorry. Confused all the different codenames... i've never been very keen on all the clues.

My apologies.
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
June 05 2008 11:18 GMT
#6033
It's cool.

Personally I'm all for lynching Bockit then going with 0cz3z essentially following what Plexa & Ace gave us, then moving on from there
Camlito
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Australia4040 Posts
June 05 2008 11:26 GMT
#6034
This is hilarious. What you all don't know .
sAviOr...
Alethios
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
New Zealand2765 Posts
June 05 2008 11:28 GMT
#6035
Oh camlito... not you too
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-06-05 11:30:16
June 05 2008 11:29 GMT
#6036
I know you're dead

edit: Camlito not you Alethios
Bockit
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sydney2287 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-06-05 12:09:41
June 05 2008 12:02 GMT
#6037
On June 05 2008 20:18 nemY wrote:
It's cool.

Personally I'm all for lynching Bockit then going with 0cz3z essentially following what Plexa & Ace gave us, then moving on from there


Ok, let me put it this way.

You've been accused on this potential list. You know you're 100% innocent (this is assuming you're a townie), and yet when other people on the list make the same claims, you're happy to ignore their claims and lynch them?

I 100% know there are issues with the list as I am 100% positive of my own innocence. Normally this would be discounted (and has earlier on in this recent game), however we've basically had 3 or 4 people all go.. uhh wtf? myself, you, shallow, jtan. That's 4 of these 'potential' mafia.

I really, really distrust this list and urge people not to blindly vote for me, we'll be wasting a lynch.

EDIT: Or on the others, I think it needs some scrutiny before we act on it.
Their are four errors in this sentance.
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
June 05 2008 15:21 GMT
#6038
On June 05 2008 11:01 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
I don't really have an argument as to why I shouldn't be suspected, but I'm not Mafia. I don't even understand why I'm being suspected to be honest, and I don't know why I'm Mafia on unsoundlogic's list. If there are clues that you think point to me, please tell me, but I'm 100% innocent.

The most suspicious thing about you in my opinion is that you change your profile details like socks. At the beginning you would document that, but as people stopped paying attention, you stopped doing that. Obviously, that makes it much harder to pin any clues on you, if there are any. Just the thing that a mafioso would want to do, and therefore the thing that no townie should do. Your current profile could connect to the Wolf (crying wolf, pumping full of lead). I don't know whether you've had that profile all game. If suresh0t isn't the Wolf, you are probably my next suspect.

FWIW, at the beginning of the game, you tossed around a bunch of accusations/suspicions, most of which have proven false. (wurm, nightmare, Ghar, Plexa, SoMuchBetter,fusionsdf).

As for NemY, I don't know about him, although I find his posts suspicious, but the main clue that Camlito fingered him for is undeniable: Cottonmouth is the 15-weapon guy--that theme appears every time he kills someone. One time Mr. Blonde appears with him, and suddenly, Mr. Blonde is killing with 15 weapons too. If it's not NemY's mirror, then it's something else, but that has to be a clue.
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
unsoundlogic
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States391 Posts
June 05 2008 15:28 GMT
#6039
D: I only posted the info, I don't know about accuracy or reasoning (looks at username).
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
June 05 2008 17:37 GMT
#6040
On June 06 2008 00:21 qrs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2008 11:01 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
I don't really have an argument as to why I shouldn't be suspected, but I'm not Mafia. I don't even understand why I'm being suspected to be honest, and I don't know why I'm Mafia on unsoundlogic's list. If there are clues that you think point to me, please tell me, but I'm 100% innocent.

The most suspicious thing about you in my opinion is that you change your profile details like socks. At the beginning you would document that, but as people stopped paying attention, you stopped doing that. Obviously, that makes it much harder to pin any clues on you, if there are any. Just the thing that a mafioso would want to do, and therefore the thing that no townie should do. Your current profile could connect to the Wolf (crying wolf, pumping full of lead). I don't know whether you've had that profile all game. If suresh0t isn't the Wolf, you are probably my next suspect.

FWIW, at the beginning of the game, you tossed around a bunch of accusations/suspicions, most of which have proven false. (wurm, nightmare, Ghar, Plexa, SoMuchBetter,fusionsdf).

As for NemY, I don't know about him, although I find his posts suspicious, but the main clue that Camlito fingered him for is undeniable: Cottonmouth is the 15-weapon guy--that theme appears every time he kills someone. One time Mr. Blonde appears with him, and suddenly, Mr. Blonde is killing with 15 weapons too. If it's not NemY's mirror, then it's something else, but that has to be a clue.


i have an idea. Do you remember which mafioso had a bunch of random actions? Maybe we can tie a clue to random quotes of shallow bay?
Teamliquidian townie
Prev 1 300 301 302 303 304 349 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 9880
Rain 3333
BeSt 384
soO 379
Soulkey 358
Soma 342
Stork 341
Rush 239
firebathero 191
Barracks 151
[ Show more ]
Sexy 72
Shinee 39
Killer 37
Shine 25
HiyA 21
Sharp 19
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 16
sorry 16
yabsab 15
Terrorterran 13
hero 11
Noble 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4936
League of Legends
JimRising 460
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King136
Other Games
gofns32550
singsing971
Pyrionflax195
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV182
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 3
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 49
• Sammyuel 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV129
League of Legends
• Jankos2646
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19m
Patches Events
5h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 19m
OSC
13h 19m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.