• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:23
CEST 22:23
KST 05:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8207 users

Team Liquid Mafia [gg] - Page 150

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 162 Next
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
March 10 2008 22:14 GMT
#2981
On March 11 2008 07:06 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2008 20:12 Dapperdan wrote:
On March 10 2008 10:53 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
On March 10 2008 10:50 Dapperdan wrote:
This topic needs MOAR activity. The current activity is way too far below OVER NINE THOOUUSSSSAANNNNDDD!


Jesus and you're complaining about my posts


Stop trying to argue with me.


EPIC LULZ. I wouldn't argue with you, your reputation is OVER NINE THOUSSAAAAND on these forusm after all. Hell, your e-penis is no doubt longer than LONGCAT and I feel like screaming FUCK YEAH SEAKING whenever I read one of your glorious posts.

Shallow, you were lynched. It's only fair that anyone who reads this thread shouldn't have to put up with your annoying and immature posts. This is teamliquid, not 4chan.
Force staff is the best item in the game.
Vharox
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States1037 Posts
March 10 2008 22:38 GMT
#2982
drama bomb
Alventenie
Profile Joined July 2007
United States2147 Posts
March 10 2008 23:04 GMT
#2983
On March 11 2008 07:14 CDRdude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2008 07:06 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
On March 10 2008 20:12 Dapperdan wrote:
On March 10 2008 10:53 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
On March 10 2008 10:50 Dapperdan wrote:
This topic needs MOAR activity. The current activity is way too far below OVER NINE THOOUUSSSSAANNNNDDD!


Jesus and you're complaining about my posts


Stop trying to argue with me.


EPIC LULZ. I wouldn't argue with you, your reputation is OVER NINE THOUSSAAAAND on these forusm after all. Hell, your e-penis is no doubt longer than LONGCAT and I feel like screaming FUCK YEAH SEAKING whenever I read one of your glorious posts.

Shallow, you were lynched. It's only fair that anyone who reads this thread shouldn't have to put up with your annoying and immature posts. This is teamliquid, not 4chan.


actually a vigilante fragged him.
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
March 10 2008 23:09 GMT
#2984
On March 11 2008 08:04 Alventenie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2008 07:14 CDRdude wrote:
On March 11 2008 07:06 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
On March 10 2008 20:12 Dapperdan wrote:
On March 10 2008 10:53 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
On March 10 2008 10:50 Dapperdan wrote:
This topic needs MOAR activity. The current activity is way too far below OVER NINE THOOUUSSSSAANNNNDDD!


Jesus and you're complaining about my posts


Stop trying to argue with me.


EPIC LULZ. I wouldn't argue with you, your reputation is OVER NINE THOUSSAAAAND on these forusm after all. Hell, your e-penis is no doubt longer than LONGCAT and I feel like screaming FUCK YEAH SEAKING whenever I read one of your glorious posts.

Shallow, you were lynched. It's only fair that anyone who reads this thread shouldn't have to put up with your annoying and immature posts. This is teamliquid, not 4chan.


actually a vigilante fragged him.


Either way he died and shouldn't be annoying or whatnot.
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
March 10 2008 23:31 GMT
#2985
i think shallow stepped a bit on mods toes.
Teamliquidian townie
Deleted User 30223
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3104 Posts
March 10 2008 23:47 GMT
#2986
lol. about time.
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
March 11 2008 01:06 GMT
#2987
Vote Count:

Live2Win - 5
Empyrean
Fen
Vharox
ZaplinG
ieatkids5

zdd - 3
HotZhot
nemY
Falcynn

MyHeroNoob
Live2Win

Tracil
Caller

10 of 33 possible voters accounted for. Moving to night in a few hours. Seriously disappointed with the lack of voting but I guess thats my fault.
♞
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
March 11 2008 01:09 GMT
#2988
theres barely any townies left thats why
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
March 11 2008 01:15 GMT
#2989
Theres 23 townies left, thats just under half as many as the starting number 57.
♞
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
March 11 2008 01:22 GMT
#2990
I vote for Live2Win.

I guess you missed it, or I forgot to bold it, or something.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
March 11 2008 01:38 GMT
#2991
You said 'vote for live2win' in one post, but I never saw you actually vote for him.
♞
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
March 11 2008 02:03 GMT
#2992
i wonder whether L2W is mafioso or not. Dead people is selfish and wont give me the mafia list
Teamliquidian townie
HotZhot
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Colombia677 Posts
March 11 2008 02:18 GMT
#2993
Let's see how this goes
I only smile in the darK [] sAviOr//JaeDong Fan 4 Ever ~ CJ Entusman # 7
Tracil
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia505 Posts
March 11 2008 02:18 GMT
#2994
Why I've gone mia? Well, uni started and I got a job halfway through the game, but those aren't really excuses. The REAL reason is mathmatics.

10 mafia alive, 23 townies alive.

Let's say scum kill three people each night, and town somehow perfectly gets scum each lynch.

7 nights later, 7 scum have died and 21 townies have died.

3 mafia alive, 2 townies alive. Scum win.

So yeah, I just don't really care anymore, I guess. Only hero paramedics can save town, which actually requires them to be heroes and save people every night, because scum actually have *5* kills a night and I've assumed they'll only kill three people each night, even for the nights they otherwise wouldn't. And town has to be heroic and pull a lynch out every day.

<->

I don't believe Live2Win is scum. He just doesn't act very scummy. For someone who hasn't played mafia before, he's not acting how I usually perceive newbie scum to act; even if this means he was against me somewhat early on, he then seemed to rectify that. I feel a newbie scum would be more likely to press the issue.

The compelling reason for him to actually be scum is that he's a claimed paramedic. But as the game drags on it's highly likely all the paramedics will get killed sooner or later (unless scum already know who they are, in which case the game has been compromised) and thus we'll know for sure if he's been lying or not soon enough. The risk of killing a paramedic at this stage- especially given that paramedics are pretty much town's only hope- is foolhardy.
Shooting
SiZ.FaNtAsY
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)1497 Posts
March 11 2008 02:25 GMT
#2995
I Vote to lynch Live2WIn
Karma is a bitch
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
March 11 2008 02:26 GMT
#2996
On March 11 2008 11:18 Tracil wrote:
Why I've gone mia? Well, uni started and I got a job halfway through the game, but those aren't really excuses. The REAL reason is mathmatics.

10 mafia alive, 23 townies alive.

Let's say scum kill three people each night, and town somehow perfectly gets scum each lynch.

7 nights later, 7 scum have died and 21 townies have died.

3 mafia alive, 2 townies alive. Scum win.

So yeah, I just don't really care anymore, I guess. Only hero paramedics can save town, which actually requires them to be heroes and save people every night, because scum actually have *5* kills a night and I've assumed they'll only kill three people each night, even for the nights they otherwise wouldn't. And town has to be heroic and pull a lynch out every day.

<->

I don't believe Live2Win is scum. He just doesn't act very scummy. For someone who hasn't played mafia before, he's not acting how I usually perceive newbie scum to act; even if this means he was against me somewhat early on, he then seemed to rectify that. I feel a newbie scum would be more likely to press the issue.

The compelling reason for him to actually be scum is that he's a claimed paramedic. But as the game drags on it's highly likely all the paramedics will get killed sooner or later (unless scum already know who they are, in which case the game has been compromised) and thus we'll know for sure if he's been lying or not soon enough. The risk of killing a paramedic at this stage- especially given that paramedics are pretty much town's only hope- is foolhardy.


After reading this, I too, am going to be MIA
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
March 11 2008 02:27 GMT
#2997
As if you were ever there?
Moderator
ZaplinG
Profile Blog Joined February 2005
United States3818 Posts
March 11 2008 02:27 GMT
#2998
haha
Don't believe the florist when he tells you that the roses are free
ZaplinG
Profile Blog Joined February 2005
United States3818 Posts
March 11 2008 02:28 GMT
#2999
you guys just want to call it a tie and start the new game?
Don't believe the florist when he tells you that the roses are free
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
March 11 2008 02:29 GMT
#3000
On March 11 2008 11:28 ZaplinG wrote:
you guys just want to call it a tie and start the new game?

yes plz
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 159
ProTech145
JuggernautJason64
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 192
Dewaltoss 114
Hyuk 71
Bale 17
Dota 2
Gorgc10182
League of Legends
Doublelift1021
Counter-Strike
fl0m1591
Fnx 758
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4465
Khaldor1031
crisheroes1013
Liquid`Hasu569
Other Games
summit1g6805
FrodaN2313
shahzam424
KnowMe341
XBOCT294
C9.Mang0205
ArmadaUGS152
ZombieGrub30
Trikslyr26
CosmosSc2 22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV273
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH355
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie992
• Shiphtur296
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 37m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 37m
Online Event
14h 37m
FEL
19h 37m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.