• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:39
CEST 20:39
KST 03:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8021 users

Team Liquid Mafia [gg] - Page 151

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 162 Next
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
March 11 2008 02:33 GMT
#3001
I vote zdd
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-11 03:17:52
March 11 2008 03:17 GMT
#3002
On March 11 2008 11:28 ZaplinG wrote:
you guys just want to call it a tie and start the new game?
hell I'd even take the loss and start a new game. If this next person we lynch turns out to be townie or the medics don't save anyone tonight we pretty much lose anyways.
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-11 03:20:06
March 11 2008 03:19 GMT
#3003
we just need a faster pace. like 1 full day / 24 hrs instead of 36+hrs
Teamliquidian townie
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-11 04:07:34
March 11 2008 03:44 GMT
#3004
Final Vote Count:

Live2Win - 7
Empyrean
Fen
Vharox
ZaplinG
ieatkids5
Southlight
SiZ.FaNtAsY

zdd - 3
HotZhot
nemY
Falcynn

MyHeroNoob
Live2Win

Tracil
Caller

zdd
NotSorry

13 of 33 possible voters accounted for. Moving to night momentarily.
♞
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
March 11 2008 04:04 GMT
#3005
On March 11 2008 12:44 Chuiu wrote:
Final Vote Count:

Live2Win - 7
Empyrean
Fen
Vharox
ZaplinG
ieatkids5
Southlight
SiZ.FaNtAsY

zdd - 3
HotZhot
nemY
Falcynn

MyHeroNoob
Live2Win

Tracil
Caller

NotSorry
zdd

13 of 33 possible voters accounted for. Moving to night momentarily.


NotSorry voted for zdd not other way around. Not that it matters, because people are lynching an innocent person (at least in my eyes) and not voting for the real mafia zdd and SiZ.FaNtAsY; or given the mafia's current count, everyone voting for L2W are mafia themselves :/
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
March 11 2008 04:06 GMT
#3006
Well four of the people I suspect are voting for L2W...so again, either I just have crappy suspicions or this isn't good...
aZnvaLiaNce
Profile Joined June 2007
United States942 Posts
March 11 2008 04:09 GMT
#3007
If L2W turns out to be innocent, I suggest GG to be called. I'm itching to play.
Isnt that worth fighting for? Isnt that worth dying for? - Morpheus
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
March 11 2008 04:11 GMT
#3008
On March 11 2008 13:09 aZnvaLiaNce wrote:
If L2W turns out to be innocent, I suggest GG to be called. I'm itching to play.
but if gg is called now we'll never beat the VOD thread


seriously though, I think you're right. If L2W is innocent then the only way for us to win is if the medics start making some miraculous saves for the next few days.
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
March 11 2008 04:12 GMT
#3009
[image loading]
[noClueArea]
As the night drew near everyone gathered in town square for the daily lynch. Today Live2Win was the suspect in question, his actions drew great suspicions upon himself. The town stood patient as he was readied to be hung. But when the switch was thrown and his life drained out there was great shock and disappointment as Live2Win's skin turned blue.

You guys got a couple options since no one seems to think the town can still pull off a victory.

One I end the game now giving the mafia a victory and start another one in a few days with a quicker system of day/night - something like 24 hours per day or night (I can't make it any less and the only other option is 48).

Two we keep going to the end.

DECIDE.
♞
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
March 11 2008 04:13 GMT
#3010
good job assholes
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-11 04:18:28
March 11 2008 04:14 GMT
#3011
Fuck I knew it.

I say we wait 'til day and see if the medics make their miraculous saves. If not then call gg.

Edit: ok, yes I realize I was one of the people agreeing L2W should be lynched, but he should've been lynched AFTER everyone on the list of 9 was taken care of. If we would've waited we might've been able to find something proving his innocence.
Tracil
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia505 Posts
March 11 2008 04:17 GMT
#3012
I didn't know it, I was just 95% certain.

I'm willing to concede, as should be obvious. I'd also like to bow out of future games.
Shooting
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-11 04:20:04
March 11 2008 04:17 GMT
#3013
No point waiting for medics.
Most of the townies already gave up. Such as "voting for L2W because I'm curious"

Oh, and I suggest making it a 24 hours cycle.
靈魂交響曲
Eti307
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
Canada3442 Posts
March 11 2008 04:18 GMT
#3014
Oh damn I came home too late to vote... I was hoping to wait a couple more hours to see if the thread became more active before deciding but I guess I was too late :/

As for the 2 choices it really don't matter... at this point the chances that we win are slim to none. I think a new game with a quicker system would be perfect as it would be more active and people wouldn't have the time to become less interested.

But it's your choice guys, either we keep on killing our own or we end it there and see who the mafia were
Tracil
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia505 Posts
March 11 2008 04:19 GMT
#3015
Hahaha someone actually said that? I so haven't been paying attention, if I had been I'd have voted for them.
Shooting
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
March 11 2008 04:23 GMT
#3016
Yeah it's over. I just wanna see the night hits to see who is last to die. My final list of mafia suspects includes:

ieatkids5
SiZ.FaNtAsY
ZaplinG

ok pretty much everybody who voted for L2W, zdd, Valentine, and the rest can be some really active tl.net posters who never posted in this thread (ie: Zelniq). And most definitely Empyrean.
aZnvaLiaNce
Profile Joined June 2007
United States942 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-11 04:28:59
March 11 2008 04:23 GMT
#3017
alright,

22 townies, 10 scum
assuming the best scenario, with 2 paramedics remaining,
19 townies, 10 scum once day breaks
if townies lynch correctly, by night
19 townies, 9 scum (4 power)
then day after,
17 townies, 9 scum
repeating and assuming no paramedics die, paramedics are 100% in protecting, and mafia are lynched everytime,
17 townies, 8 scum
15 townies, 8 scum
15 townies, 7 scum (3)
14 townies, 7 scum
14 townies, 6 scum (3)
13 townies, 6 scum
13 townies, 5 scum (3)
12 townies, 5 scum
12 townies, 4 scum (3)
11 townies, 4 scum
11 townies, 3 scum (3)
10 townies, 3 scum
10 townies, 2 scum (3)
9 townies, 2 scum
9 townies, 1 scum (3)
8 townies, 1 scum
8 townies, mafia dead

and this assuming the mafia are complete dumbasses and can't hit paramedics at night. this scenario happening is very, very unlikely.

edit: and please don't take this as interrupting the game since i'm not in this round. i'm just doing some simple calculations for the townies.
Isnt that worth fighting for? Isnt that worth dying for? - Morpheus
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-11 04:33:17
March 11 2008 04:30 GMT
#3018
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!


I FUCKING TRICKED ALL OF YOU!!!! HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU GUYS NOT REALIZE I WAS MAFIA!!!!
I played my cards right putting out good clues when it was obvious a bandwagon was starting against a towny, and backing off not saying anything when bandwagons were starting against mafia, it was perfect!



+ Show Spoiler +
rofl, j/k
+ Show Spoiler +
I just wrote all that for the LULZ
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm really a
+ Show Spoiler +
veteran(aka the most useless special role in this game )
+ Show Spoiler +
I realize that if the game continues I'm screwed, but w/e the LULZ was worth it

Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
March 11 2008 04:32 GMT
#3019
If you guys all agree to let Chuiu to end this game, Chuiu please let me release the Mafia list!
Been aching to do so the whole time.
靈魂交響曲
Deleted User 30223
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3104 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-11 04:35:43
March 11 2008 04:35 GMT
#3020
eh. screw you guys for lynching L2W


just say gg re?
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 258
ProTech145
BRAT_OK 51
MindelVK 26
CosmosSc2 21
JuggernautJason7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25069
Shuttle 704
Hyuk 168
White-Ra 116
Dewaltoss 101
firebathero 76
Trap 49
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 22
Bale 17
[ Show more ]
Shine 17
Rock 16
Dota 2
Gorgc9556
qojqva1629
Counter-Strike
fl0m1399
Fnx 840
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King119
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1385
Grubby1295
Khaldor1270
Liquid`Hasu501
Other Games
summit1g3921
FrodaN1550
Beastyqt546
Mlord311
XBOCT289
ArmadaUGS181
C9.Mang0179
QueenE83
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV241
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream63
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH327
• StrangeGG 64
• Hinosc 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 17
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie828
• Shiphtur325
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 21m
CranKy Ducklings
15h 21m
Online Event
16h 21m
FEL
21h 21m
AI Arena Tournament
22h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.