• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:56
CEST 14:56
KST 21:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8807 users

Team Liquid Mafia [gg] - Page 152

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 162 Next
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
March 11 2008 04:35 GMT
#3021
On March 11 2008 13:30 Falcynn wrote:
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!


I FUCKING TRICKED ALL OF YOU!!!! HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU GUYS NOT REALIZE I WAS MAFIA!!!!
I played my cards right putting out good clues when it was obvious a bandwagon was starting against a towny, and backing off not saying anything when bandwagons were starting against mafia, it was perfect!



+ Show Spoiler +
rofl, j/k
+ Show Spoiler +
I just wrote all that for the LULZ
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm really a
+ Show Spoiler +
veteran(aka the most useless special role in this game )
+ Show Spoiler +
I realize that if the game continues I'm screwed, but w/e the LULZ was worth it




Really? Guess what I am...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Chuiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
3470 Posts
March 11 2008 04:36 GMT
#3022
When I end the game I'm just going to post a full role list and reveal all the clues too.
♞
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-11 04:45:49
March 11 2008 04:36 GMT
#3023
If that's some weird mafia speak for saying you're mafia, save it, I already know

Edit: in response to nemY
SiZ.FaNtAsY
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)1497 Posts
March 11 2008 04:36 GMT
#3024
LOL FUCK FUCK FUCK
DAMNIT WTF!?!?!?!
Sigh. . .
I'm not mafia though T_T

I'm just fucking retarded.
Karma is a bitch
aZnvaLiaNce
Profile Joined June 2007
United States942 Posts
March 11 2008 04:40 GMT
#3025
On March 11 2008 13:36 Chuiu wrote:
When I end the game I'm just going to post a full role list and reveal all the clues too.


I'm assuming that you are deciding for good to end this round and move on to a new game?
Not trying to be pushy, just.....overeager.
Isnt that worth fighting for? Isnt that worth dying for? - Morpheus
Unforgiven_ve
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Venezuela1232 Posts
March 11 2008 04:43 GMT
#3026
lol now i can rest in peace
I HATE YOU L2W I HATE YOU AND IM GLAD YOU ARE DEADZLULZ

:)
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
March 11 2008 04:43 GMT
#3027
wow, I guess L2W wasn't bluffing
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-11 04:47:51
March 11 2008 04:45 GMT
#3028
On March 11 2008 13:36 Falcynn wrote:
If that's some weird mafia speak for saying your mafia, save it, I already know

Edit: in response to nemY


You know nothing... fool!

edit: but after Day 6, I knew you'd suspect me... pretty hard for everyone I pmed not to... lol
Deleted User 30223
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3104 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-11 04:52:04
March 11 2008 04:50 GMT
#3029
.____.

-____-


.____.
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
March 11 2008 04:54 GMT
#3030
On March 11 2008 13:45 nemY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2008 13:36 Falcynn wrote:
If that's some weird mafia speak for saying your mafia, save it, I already know

Edit: in response to nemY


You know nothing... fool!

edit: but after Day 6, I knew you'd suspect me... pretty hard for everyone I pmed not to... lol

lol you were always somewhere around the middle of my list, but after that PM you pretty much jumped to the top right under zdd.
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
March 11 2008 04:56 GMT
#3031
Which makes no sense because for everyone that i suspected dying and flipping green/blue does not equate to me being mafia.
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
March 11 2008 05:24 GMT
#3032
If I'm allowed to vote, I'd just say GG. I'm dead though, so I have a vested interest in seeing a new game get started . The mafia has almost certainly won, possibly due to our distrust of those in authority positions (I'm amazed that Tracil lasted this long).

One of the problems with this game, as far as I can see is that the mafia is not penalized as heavily as the town for inactivity. Someone on the mafia team can still send a full list of people to Chuiu, even if he's the only one playing. On the other hand, each townie needs to be active in order to vote, which is their only means of trying to kill a mafioso. While inactive mafia are also inable to vote, this is not their primary means of killing people, so it isn't crippling.

Maybe you could think up some way so that inactive mafia are a disadvantage to the mafia team. My thought is that Chuiu or Dapperdan sets up some free phpBB forum where the mafia can discuss their hits, and vote on who to hit. Chuiu and Dapperdan can be given mod privileges, and at the end of a round they can delete the forum accounts of that round's mafia, so a new group of mafia can discuss in private.

Another possibility is to bribe/convince/give head to/blackmail a mod to ban inactives. Moral, no. Good for the game, yes.
Force staff is the best item in the game.
Dr.Dragoon
Profile Joined November 2007
United States1241 Posts
March 11 2008 05:50 GMT
#3033
YOU GUYS LYNCHED L2W?!??! OMG HAHAHAHA LOL. Good job team.
~o~ I have returned
araav
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Armenia1590 Posts
March 11 2008 07:23 GMT
#3034
decrease the mafia killing power to count / 3 and continue.
i am sure that mafa would still win...
The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
Dapperdan
Profile Joined February 2008
United States38 Posts
March 11 2008 11:21 GMT
#3035
On March 11 2008 16:23 araav wrote:
decrease the mafia killing power to count / 3 and continue.
i am sure that mafa would still win...


Rules cannot be changed mid-game.

@Chuiu: I think you ended day really early. :/
Never has a greedy man become rich.
Romance_us
Profile Joined March 2006
Seychelles1806 Posts
March 11 2008 11:37 GMT
#3036
Sad. So god damn sad.
Notes and feelings, numbers and reason. The ultimate equilibrium.
Deleted User 30223
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3104 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-11 11:48:45
March 11 2008 11:48 GMT
#3037
.__________.

-__________-


.__________.


-__________-


.__________.





i'm still amazed you guys lynched L2W, although it probably was mafia's doing.
Tracil
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia505 Posts
March 11 2008 12:51 GMT
#3038
Oh, that town got screwed by inactives is probably no question. Part of the reason I don't really want to play more games is because Chuiu has already said he's not going to refuse previously inactive players new positions or anything like that. I say this knowing that I'm a hypocrite. But I really ended up feeling that scum had a massive advantage from the start. There were ways town could've countered... like using elders to coordinate their actions.

But that just didn't happen in time, and I was too caught up in how I usually play the game to really take advantage of the information already on the table. So yeah, I sucked a lot early game, too.

<->

As an aside. All you people? All you dead people, going "HAHA IDIOTS HOW COULD YOU LYNCH THAT GUY" or "OMG SCUM IS SO OBVIOUS"?

So. Much. Fucking. Hate. *spits on your graves*
Shooting
Evilmonkey.
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
United States1628 Posts
March 11 2008 13:12 GMT
#3039
lol looks like the town is screwed, if there's any open positions left sign me up. I used this round to test the waters and see what it was like.
WWBD- What would Boxer do?
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
March 11 2008 13:22 GMT
#3040
On March 11 2008 21:51 Tracil wrote:
As an aside. All you people? All you dead people, going "HAHA IDIOTS HOW COULD YOU LYNCH THAT GUY" or "OMG SCUM IS SO OBVIOUS"?

So. Much. Fucking. Hate. *spits on your graves*


QFT. It's so annoying even to read it (almost as annoying as Shallow was, altho not quite).

And judging from this thread, if inactivity within town stays as it is and mafia has the advantage it had this round, you might as well close shop as soon as you get a towny role next round. Not to say it's impossible, it's just not fun to play with a 60% inactive team.

I'd kindly ask Chuiu to address this issue if possible, and I'd like to decide upon my participation in the next round based on that
Prev 1 150 151 152 153 154 162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko481
ProTech136
Rex 53
SteadfastSC 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51925
Bisu 2108
Horang2 1253
Hyuk 652
BeSt 443
Soma 417
Mini 384
EffOrt 315
Light 313
Larva 246
[ Show more ]
Rush 159
ZerO 144
Mong 110
Barracks 95
Leta 80
Pusan 64
Snow 63
Sea.KH 61
ToSsGirL 54
Mind 40
Yoon 34
Aegong 29
JYJ 27
Bale 22
Sexy 22
sorry 21
Noble 11
Terrorterran 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4149
XaKoH 381
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1621
Khaldor1117
Other Games
gofns33235
singsing2220
olofmeister1289
B2W.Neo448
hiko387
Livibee192
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS65
Liquid`VortiX55
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream170
StarCraft 2
ComeBackTV 88
TaKeTV 76
IntoTheiNu 33
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 13
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH198
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 25
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
4m
OSC
9h 4m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 4m
Online Event
22h 4m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.