• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:40
CEST 05:40
KST 12:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9050 users

Team Liquid Mafia [gg] - Page 148

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 162 Next
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
March 09 2008 15:24 GMT
#2941
I can't believe "low" = "south" turns me into mafia, but that's the best defense I can bring, quite frankly, given the rather weak argument brought against me. Being incredulous is all.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
March 09 2008 15:24 GMT
#2942
+ Show Spoiler +
I wanted to add, that even tho I'm not in the game, Shallow has been annoying even ME the last 6235 pages or so.

Of course that's nearly 100% irrelevant, I just guess there are lots of others who would feel the same way, especially if they're in the game, and not just innocent onlookers like me.


Also, wrap this up quickly you guys, I wanna play the next round :o.
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-09 15:29:23
March 09 2008 15:29 GMT
#2943
*sigh*
I formally apologize to everyone for enjoying this game.

On the off chance that Dapperdan allows me to play next game given my scandalous comments, each one revealing game information and directly affecting the outcome of the game, I promise to lurk in the background like so many are doing now, feigning inactivity and contributing little to discussion, only bandwagon voting in the silence until I am either lynched or hit by Mafia.

Jesus, if you were annoyed why not just PM me and ask me to stop, rather than flooding me with endless lists of "whos Mafia" and "are my guesses right"
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
March 09 2008 15:52 GMT
#2944
Who's mafia? Are my guesses right?
Moderator
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
March 09 2008 16:37 GMT
#2945
Alright, I guess I was being a little pessimistic about this whole thing. I just realized that if the medics save at least 1 person for the next 2 nights or so, and after that continue saving 1 person every 2 out of 3 nights, we still have a chance of winning this with 7-10 townies left. In that case I'm going to continue pressuring to have zdd lynched for the reasons I've stated many times already (if you guys want me to repost them I will though). L2W is probably on my list of who to be lynch next. Also I want to warn everyone with special roles who hasn't learned this lesson already. Don't give your information to anyone, no matter how innocent you think they are. Just assume everyone is mafia (hell, don't even trust me).
HotZhot
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Colombia677 Posts
March 09 2008 16:48 GMT
#2946
Hmm L2W you are very suspicious atm, I haven't recieved any PMs concerning hits........?
I only smile in the darK [] sAviOr//JaeDong Fan 4 Ever ~ CJ Entusman # 7
Live2Win *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6657 Posts
March 09 2008 19:38 GMT
#2947
as in no one targetting you? How would that make me suspicious?
SAY YES TO STIM KIDS!!! XD
Live2Win *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6657 Posts
March 09 2008 19:44 GMT
#2948
guys please take serious consideration about what I posted. I know you guys have half a mind to listen, since you think I'm scum, so I ask that if you do lynch me tonight, you take a SERIOUS look at what I have to say.

To be honest, most of what I post make logical sense, and if take a careful look I think most of you'd agree.
SAY YES TO STIM KIDS!!! XD
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
March 09 2008 20:05 GMT
#2949
The problem is, most of the arguments against you make logical sense as well. It's entirely possible that you're just doing some of the things you are to try and shift blame away from yourself.

If it does turn out that you're townie, though, whomever you suspect will pretty much be under intense scrutiny. Since that's the case, I'd just recommend posting a "last will" of sorts while you're still alive.

If you're townie, in death you'll be vindicated.
Moderator
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
March 09 2008 22:29 GMT
#2950
actually if towns lynch a townie we're pretty much screwed
Teamliquidian townie
Live2Win *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6657 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-09 22:47:33
March 09 2008 22:45 GMT
#2951
On March 10 2008 05:05 Empyrean wrote:
The problem is, most of the arguments against you make logical sense as well. It's entirely possible that you're just doing some of the things you are to try and shift blame away from yourself.

If it does turn out that you're townie, though, whomever you suspect will pretty much be under intense scrutiny. Since that's the case, I'd just recommend posting a "last will" of sorts while you're still alive.

If you're townie, in death you'll be vindicated.

Of course I'm doing this to take blame away, that's obvious whether I'm a townie or mafia. I'm still trying to get this game together, because I believe we still have hope. But if we waste a lynch on me, then our chances will probably drop drastically, especially with no vigilantes.

I can counter most of these "arguments" with reason.

Alventine's Death: Makes no sense if I was a townie. 1) why would I reveal my mistake if I was mafia? If I was mafia under fake alias, I would have Alventine killed, but have the town believe I tried to protect them, since after all, Chuiu said paramedics don't die even if their targets die. What would I gain by revealing my mistake?

On the other hand, if I was a townie this was a MUST DO. Because I made the mistake by messaging Tracil, who had stated before that he would post all PMs that were sent to him. I feared that if he posted it before I did, then it would seem like I was trying to do something underhanded. To avoid that I decided to put it out myself. I knew people would still stay suspicious, but it was for damage control.

Needle Clue: My only defense for this is that the needle does not do what stim does. The stim make is a "stimulant drug" which does just that, stimulates the muscles and mind of the victim. On the other hand this drug does nothing of the sort. It simply does all sorts of different things to them...

Of course, one could argue that stim does take your life away, which is the similar effect in the clues, except there's no "stimulant" effect explained, which is the primary reaction to stimpack.

"I'll save you, I promise!": I explained this before. This makes more sense if you point at MyHeroNoob than me. Especially because the clue follows previous patterns, which is that it directly relates to their name. On the other hand, the relation to me is my action and my post history, not my ID, profile or signature.

On top of that, MyHeroNoob is on the list of possible mafias provied by Alventine, AND he's one of the last few who voted to lynch Unforgiven_ve, which could mean he was bandwagoning to make him look innocent.

Uh.... what else is there?
SAY YES TO STIM KIDS!!! XD
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
March 09 2008 23:07 GMT
#2952
I still cant believe you guys lynched fakesteve lol
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
March 09 2008 23:57 GMT
#2953
I change my vote to Tracil because he's inactive and I'm more interested to see what happens.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Dapperdan
Profile Joined February 2008
United States38 Posts
March 10 2008 01:50 GMT
#2954
This topic needs MOAR activity. The current activity is way too far below OVER NINE THOOUUSSSSAANNNNDDD!
Never has a greedy man become rich.
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
March 10 2008 01:53 GMT
#2955
On March 10 2008 10:50 Dapperdan wrote:
This topic needs MOAR activity. The current activity is way too far below OVER NINE THOOUUSSSSAANNNNDDD!


Jesus and you're complaining about my posts
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
March 10 2008 02:04 GMT
#2956
@L2W:
[quote=original post]
Clues can be taken from anywhere, so long as I see it relating to the person they are intended for. This means posts, names, sigs, profiles, blogs, things related to names, etc.[/quote]

sup. gonna edit this post too?
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Vharox
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States1037 Posts
March 10 2008 02:05 GMT
#2957
let's not fuel the fire peoples.
Vharox
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States1037 Posts
March 10 2008 02:05 GMT
#2958
Oh nice find JeeJee
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
March 10 2008 02:10 GMT
#2959
JeeJee, could you post a link to the page where that's posted? Or was posted if he's edited it.
EmeraldSparks
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States1451 Posts
March 10 2008 02:11 GMT
#2960
blargh

i are dead
But why?
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft496
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta96
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft558
PiGStarcraft496
RuFF_SC2 181
SpeCial 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1027
Hyuk 54
Leta 43
Bale 30
Noble 20
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
Counter-Strike
taco 599
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox739
C9.Mang0306
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor638
Other Games
summit1g9623
Coldzera 818
JimRising 535
Sick125
ViBE63
ArmadaUGS43
Liquid`Ken9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick722
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo810
• Stunt304
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 20m
Online Event
7h 20m
FEL
12h 20m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 20m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.