• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:18
CEST 15:18
KST 22:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13526 users

Team Liquid Mafia [gg] - Page 137

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 162 Next
HotZhot
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Colombia677 Posts
March 02 2008 17:49 GMT
#2721
On March 03 2008 01:09 Unforgiven_ve wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2008 13:08 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
guys
unforgiven_ve is a townie im at his house right now

^lol

you silly guys =( i wasnt doing anything wrong


No? like killing townies?. Anyway, suspicious for me atm:
1. zdd
2. SiZ.Fantasy
I only smile in the darK [] sAviOr//JaeDong Fan 4 Ever ~ CJ Entusman # 7
Mynock
Profile Joined September 2002
4492 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-02 18:02:29
March 02 2008 18:02 GMT
#2722
Sign me up next round ^^.
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-02 18:20:22
March 02 2008 18:17 GMT
#2723
Edit: if this looks like it's too long could you guys at least skim it and give me some feedback please? I think I finally caught onto something but I'm not sure if I'm doing a goldenkmboi.


On March 03 2008 02:02 Empyrean wrote:
Finally, I suspect zdd, if only for the clue about the pale hand. He's been countering his accusations, though, and seems like a concerned member of the town. He's second on my watch list.

bah in case noone read my post (which would be a shame since this was one of the few posts I acutally put any real effort in) I'll repost the important parts.

From zdd's sig
All you need in life is a strong will to succeed and unrelenting determination. If you meet these prerequisites, you can become anything you want with absolutely no luck, fortune or natural ability.

In last day's post the killer/assistant killer of about 3 of the people seems to be described as a sort of clumsy brutish character who makes up for it with his sheer will and determination.

He was about to leave the room when the door flew off its hinges and a man quickly sprinted in and tore the gun from his hand tossing it aside to the ground. Alventenie was overwhelmed by the sheer strength of this man...


He overpowered ulszz as he drove the knife into his body dealing him a lethal blow.


Their escape, though noisy...


He saw a man prancing his way around the front of the house to him and he quickly turned around to flee but was no match in speed.


Then there's the part that everyone already mentioned about zdd's photo in his profile of the grim reaper, however there's an extra clue that nobody seems to have mention afaik.
..all he could think about was the chilling touch of the mafia's hand as he was drug outside. Another mafia stood there ready to end his life, his pale hand reached for a gun and shot CDRdude twice in the chest ending his life rather quickly.


zdd has already (sort of successfully) defended himself against the pale hand remark, but this "chilling touch of the mafia's hand" seems to obviously point to someone who's dead (does anyone have any sort of relation to zombies?) or the grim reaper.



This next part could also be a coincidence, however if we can find any clues against these guys then we might be able to build a strong case to lynch them next.

Zapling
Southlight
SiZ.Fantasy

These 3 guys are on the list of 9 (now 7) but didn't vote for unforgiven, and there are 3 people left on the list who are mafia. As I said, could just be coincidence, but we might want to dig up any dirt we can find on these guys. Especially Southlight since he seems to turn up in every list we make...yet we can't find any clues on him.
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
March 02 2008 18:19 GMT
#2724
Man every thread in General eventually leads up to zombies nowadays
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-02 18:21:52
March 02 2008 18:21 GMT
#2725
lol, Godwin's law involves either zombies or ninjas instead of nazi's now?


edit; fuck I mentioned nazis....fuck you Godwin.
Ninja4ever.
Profile Joined March 2008
France231 Posts
March 02 2008 18:24 GMT
#2726
Sign me up next round please, it's the first time i'm posting, but i've been reading the forum for at least a year.
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live for ever."
Live2Win *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6657 Posts
March 02 2008 18:25 GMT
#2727
On March 03 2008 02:02 Empyrean wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm only posting this because I'm almost positive I'm going to be killed this night. I'd request for Live2Win to protect me tonight publicly. If he is a paramedic, then I'll be safe this night and we'll all know he is actually a paramedic.

nemY is still voting for NotSorry. I have no clue why. He also posted, somewhat jokingly, that Unforgiven_ve shouldn't have been a mafia member. I have a few doubts as to what he may be. He seems to really like accusing other people on the stupidest of clues. Keep in mind, all the clues we've used so far have been blatant. To miss the mark's name was basically dropped inside a clue, as well as unforgiven's "You won't be forgiven". All of his wild accusations basically just cause townies to go against each other, which is EXACTLY WHAT THE MAFIA WANT. It's pretty obvious that the "You won't be forgiven" clue doesn't point to NotSorry, as it was directed at unforgiven. I don't really suspect NotSorry at the moment. So why would nemY still vote for someone who's pretty much confirmed not to be a mafioso?

Now, of the fifteen people who voted for Unforgiven, keep in mind that it is entirely possible that some mafia members would vote for him in order to cast aside suspicion. Once they saw that Unforgiven was basically destined to be lynched, they quickly voted for him. Thus, I have some suspicion about some of the people who voted at the last minute or changed their vote to Unforgiven. Maybe after the fifth or so vote? In case anyone tries to use this against me, keep in mind that I was one of the first people to vote for Unforgiven.

I've always held a sneaking suspicion of Falcynn, though it's not based on really anything. Most of it is from the clue that deals with "prey", though I admit it's a pretty bad clue. He's not really on my watch list at the moment, though, as he has a pretty consistent voting record for the townies. Fen has suddenly become very active recently, which I think is because of the townies actually making a comeback. He probably gave up earlier and just decided to come back. I don't really suspect him at all, but anything's possible.

HotZhot we know is an elder.

Live2Win, I'm hoping is a paramedic. I'm hoping that my public request for protection'll go answered tonight. If I don't die, then I'm just pretty much sure that Live2Win is a medic. This is good, since an active paramedic is certainly a great boon for our town. Has HotZhot confirmed his position yet? I recently sent HotZhot a PM with my mafia role in it, but he hasn't replied. If there were a detective alive, I'd ask him to verify my role :/

For paramedic strategy, I think we should have one paramedic protecting HotZhot at all times. So for the other paramedics besides Live2Win, it would be wise to protect the only confirmed "special" townie we have.

Finally, I suspect zdd, if only for the clue about the pale hand. He's been countering his accusations, though, and seems like a concerned member of the town. He's second on my watch list.

Summary: my suspicions = nemY and zdd. If anyone has the same thoughts, please post them. If anyone has contrary opinions, please post them too. It's best for the town's interest to stir up debate, as mafia members'll probably reveal themselves.

EDIT: Fixed something minor. Check the timestamps to ensure that I didn't change my post in response to someone else's.


I already sent in my PM to protect HotZhot

I could change it, but maybe one of the other two medics could protect you?
SAY YES TO STIM KIDS!!! XD
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
March 02 2008 18:25 GMT
#2728
On March 03 2008 03:21 Falcynn wrote:
lol, Godwin's law involves either zombies or ninjas instead of nazi's now?


edit; fuck I mentioned nazis....fuck you Godwin.


..... You walked right into his trap. Well done.
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
March 02 2008 18:30 GMT
#2729
On March 03 2008 03:25 Live2Win wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2008 02:02 Empyrean wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm only posting this because I'm almost positive I'm going to be killed this night. I'd request for Live2Win to protect me tonight publicly. If he is a paramedic, then I'll be safe this night and we'll all know he is actually a paramedic.

nemY is still voting for NotSorry. I have no clue why. He also posted, somewhat jokingly, that Unforgiven_ve shouldn't have been a mafia member. I have a few doubts as to what he may be. He seems to really like accusing other people on the stupidest of clues. Keep in mind, all the clues we've used so far have been blatant. To miss the mark's name was basically dropped inside a clue, as well as unforgiven's "You won't be forgiven". All of his wild accusations basically just cause townies to go against each other, which is EXACTLY WHAT THE MAFIA WANT. It's pretty obvious that the "You won't be forgiven" clue doesn't point to NotSorry, as it was directed at unforgiven. I don't really suspect NotSorry at the moment. So why would nemY still vote for someone who's pretty much confirmed not to be a mafioso?

Now, of the fifteen people who voted for Unforgiven, keep in mind that it is entirely possible that some mafia members would vote for him in order to cast aside suspicion. Once they saw that Unforgiven was basically destined to be lynched, they quickly voted for him. Thus, I have some suspicion about some of the people who voted at the last minute or changed their vote to Unforgiven. Maybe after the fifth or so vote? In case anyone tries to use this against me, keep in mind that I was one of the first people to vote for Unforgiven.

I've always held a sneaking suspicion of Falcynn, though it's not based on really anything. Most of it is from the clue that deals with "prey", though I admit it's a pretty bad clue. He's not really on my watch list at the moment, though, as he has a pretty consistent voting record for the townies. Fen has suddenly become very active recently, which I think is because of the townies actually making a comeback. He probably gave up earlier and just decided to come back. I don't really suspect him at all, but anything's possible.

HotZhot we know is an elder.

Live2Win, I'm hoping is a paramedic. I'm hoping that my public request for protection'll go answered tonight. If I don't die, then I'm just pretty much sure that Live2Win is a medic. This is good, since an active paramedic is certainly a great boon for our town. Has HotZhot confirmed his position yet? I recently sent HotZhot a PM with my mafia role in it, but he hasn't replied. If there were a detective alive, I'd ask him to verify my role :/

For paramedic strategy, I think we should have one paramedic protecting HotZhot at all times. So for the other paramedics besides Live2Win, it would be wise to protect the only confirmed "special" townie we have.

Finally, I suspect zdd, if only for the clue about the pale hand. He's been countering his accusations, though, and seems like a concerned member of the town. He's second on my watch list.

Summary: my suspicions = nemY and zdd. If anyone has the same thoughts, please post them. If anyone has contrary opinions, please post them too. It's best for the town's interest to stir up debate, as mafia members'll probably reveal themselves.

EDIT: Fixed something minor. Check the timestamps to ensure that I didn't change my post in response to someone else's.


I already sent in my PM to protect HotZhot

I could change it, but maybe one of the other two medics could protect you?


Fuck, well who are the other paramedics?
Moderator
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
March 02 2008 18:35 GMT
#2730
Alright, now I could just be paranoid, but due to my high suspician of zdd I've been looking for any more clues that may lead to him and I found this from the day2 post.

Artofmagic, immediatly sensing danger, tried to rush past them but was met with his end quite quickly as he was sliced in two. "Dead people don't leave"


Like I said, I could just be paranoid, however zdd's grim reaper is the only thing that seems to relate to this clue. The guy was sliced in half, and out of all the profiles I"ve looked through, the grim reapers scythe seems to be the only thing that could do that job. Also that final quote "dead people don't leave" could just be a cheesy one liner that some killers say to their victims in movies, however I feel it could be a clue relating to the grim reaper as he seems to be the only thing that could talk to the dead.

Ok flame me or praise me, but I"m actually getting into this now...I just hope I don't die now that I'm finally getting my mind right.
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
March 02 2008 18:37 GMT
#2731
On March 03 2008 03:17 Falcynn wrote:
zdd has already (sort of successfully) defended himself against the pale hand remark, but this "chilling touch of the mafia's hand" seems to obviously point to someone who's dead (does anyone have any sort of relation to zombies?) or the grim reaper..


im already dead, and i was towny
Teamliquidian townie
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-02 18:39:50
March 02 2008 18:39 GMT
#2732
oh right, I wasn't actually trying to point to you, I'm just trying to think if that clue could possibly relate to anyone other than zdd (since it's so obviously a clue) and if someone had a mention of zombies in their profile then it could relate to them.

Edit: or any dead thing/monster/snowman.
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
March 02 2008 19:45 GMT
#2733
On March 03 2008 02:23 goldenkrnboi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2008 21:17 nemY wrote:
You don't think it's possible for the mafia to lead a crusade against lynching an innocent victim?


i think it's possible for them to lead a crusade against lynching an innocent victim.

i highly doubt they would lead a crusade against a mafioso, when they know exactly know who's in the mafia. o.o

I could try to hypothesize reasons for why the mafia might have voted for Unforgiven, but the main fact is: the numbers don't add up. I based my rant on the assumption that the mafia are actually voting during the lynchings which if they all were... would really skew the results of any lynching (given how small the voter turnouts are). Besides that at least half of the people that voted for Unforgiven have been suspected on that list at one time or another. Hell one of the next primary suspects zdd voted for Unforgiven, should we just dismiss him as a suspect because he voted for a mafia? I think not.

On March 02 2008 21:23 Tracil wrote:
I believe it is because it was a oneliner of intense frustration from you, who has after a quick search not actually posted a defence of unforgiven throughout the day, despite being willing to bitch out town for voting him... and then he flips scum.

I dunno, though, I don't really believe genuine scum would say something like that *after* the lynch had already been decided. But in tl.net mafia, everything I know is wrong, so yeah! This is pretty weak by itself, still.


If I was going to defend Unforgiven I think would have done so before the results became so one-sided, know what I mean?

On March 03 2008 02:02 Empyrean wrote:
nemY is still voting for NotSorry. I have no clue why. He also posted, somewhat jokingly, that Unforgiven_ve shouldn't have been a mafia member. I have a few doubts as to what he may be. He seems to really like accusing other people on the stupidest of clues. Keep in mind, all the clues we've used so far have been blatant. To miss the mark's name was basically dropped inside a clue, as well as unforgiven's "You won't be forgiven". All of his wild accusations basically just cause townies to go against each other, which is EXACTLY WHAT THE MAFIA WANT. It's pretty obvious that the "You won't be forgiven" clue doesn't point to NotSorry, as it was directed at unforgiven. I don't really suspect NotSorry at the moment. So why would nemY still vote for someone who's pretty much confirmed not to be a mafioso?

Summary: my suspicions = nemY and zdd. If anyone has the same thoughts, please post them. If anyone has contrary opinions, please post them too. It's best for the town's interest to stir up debate, as mafia members'll probably reveal themselves.



Dude never said he was sorry for calling my dream girl an emo chic. The only serious "clue" which I see as possibly being used against me is that the last person to seriously vote for me (excluding you NotSorry) died after voting for me wurm. Which leads me to one more thing:

On March 02 2008 14:43 Falcynn wrote:
Edit: oh and nemY, I'm very suspicious of you now...you should be relieved you're not on the list


Watch your butt tonight, you're one of the good guys... I think. When you guys got serious clues against me lemme know
Deleted User 30223
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3104 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-02 20:15:32
March 02 2008 20:15 GMT
#2734
On March 03 2008 04:45 nemY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2008 02:23 goldenkrnboi wrote:
On March 02 2008 21:17 nemY wrote:
You don't think it's possible for the mafia to lead a crusade against lynching an innocent victim?


i think it's possible for them to lead a crusade against lynching an innocent victim.

i highly doubt they would lead a crusade against a mafioso, when they know exactly know who's in the mafia. o.o

I could try to hypothesize reasons for why the mafia might have voted for Unforgiven, but the main fact is: the numbers don't add up. I based my rant on the assumption that the mafia are actually voting during the lynchings which if they all were... would really skew the results of any lynching (given how small the voter turnouts are). Besides that at least half of the people that voted for Unforgiven have been suspected on that list at one time or another. Hell one of the next primary suspects zdd voted for Unforgiven, should we just dismiss him as a suspect because he voted for a mafia? I think not.


oh. the fact that you said lead, instead of saying something like voted for confused me. i never meant that we shouldn't suspect zdd, or anybody who's suspicious.
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
March 02 2008 20:52 GMT
#2735
On March 03 2008 04:45 nemY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2008 14:43 Falcynn wrote:
Edit: oh and nemY, I'm very suspicious of you now...you should be relieved you're not on the list


Watch your butt tonight, you're one of the good guys... I think. When you guys got serious clues against me lemme know

lol I was only being half serious, hence the
Live2Win *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6657 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-02 22:38:21
March 02 2008 22:38 GMT
#2736
I have just challenged nemY to a 1v1 with the loser revealing his mafia role.

After a vicious hydra vs speedzeal battle (and a sneaky dt with like 10+ drone kills) Live2Win emerged victor with macro that makes JaeDong cringe (lol w/e). Beaten, nemY reveals himself to be townie. Now the question is, was nemY man enough to keep his word, or did the scum inside him strip him of his honor? Only time will tell.

Anyways I think we should push back nemY for now, and try to get others. If he flips scum then I'll ban him for lying to me!
SAY YES TO STIM KIDS!!! XD
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
March 02 2008 22:40 GMT
#2737
lol, anyways nemY isn't on the list of 9 so I was hoping we'd leave him alone for at least another 2-3 days.
Deleted User 30223
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3104 Posts
March 02 2008 23:18 GMT
#2738
ZaplinG
Southlight
Fen
Falcynn
SiZ.FaNtAsY
zdd
imDerek
Unforgiven_ve
MyHeroNoob

c'mon guys! look for more evidence for these suspects.
HotZhot
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Colombia677 Posts
March 03 2008 00:34 GMT
#2739
On March 03 2008 03:30 Empyrean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2008 03:25 Live2Win wrote:
On March 03 2008 02:02 Empyrean wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm only posting this because I'm almost positive I'm going to be killed this night. I'd request for Live2Win to protect me tonight publicly. If he is a paramedic, then I'll be safe this night and we'll all know he is actually a paramedic.

nemY is still voting for NotSorry. I have no clue why. He also posted, somewhat jokingly, that Unforgiven_ve shouldn't have been a mafia member. I have a few doubts as to what he may be. He seems to really like accusing other people on the stupidest of clues. Keep in mind, all the clues we've used so far have been blatant. To miss the mark's name was basically dropped inside a clue, as well as unforgiven's "You won't be forgiven". All of his wild accusations basically just cause townies to go against each other, which is EXACTLY WHAT THE MAFIA WANT. It's pretty obvious that the "You won't be forgiven" clue doesn't point to NotSorry, as it was directed at unforgiven. I don't really suspect NotSorry at the moment. So why would nemY still vote for someone who's pretty much confirmed not to be a mafioso?

Now, of the fifteen people who voted for Unforgiven, keep in mind that it is entirely possible that some mafia members would vote for him in order to cast aside suspicion. Once they saw that Unforgiven was basically destined to be lynched, they quickly voted for him. Thus, I have some suspicion about some of the people who voted at the last minute or changed their vote to Unforgiven. Maybe after the fifth or so vote? In case anyone tries to use this against me, keep in mind that I was one of the first people to vote for Unforgiven.

I've always held a sneaking suspicion of Falcynn, though it's not based on really anything. Most of it is from the clue that deals with "prey", though I admit it's a pretty bad clue. He's not really on my watch list at the moment, though, as he has a pretty consistent voting record for the townies. Fen has suddenly become very active recently, which I think is because of the townies actually making a comeback. He probably gave up earlier and just decided to come back. I don't really suspect him at all, but anything's possible.

HotZhot we know is an elder.

Live2Win, I'm hoping is a paramedic. I'm hoping that my public request for protection'll go answered tonight. If I don't die, then I'm just pretty much sure that Live2Win is a medic. This is good, since an active paramedic is certainly a great boon for our town. Has HotZhot confirmed his position yet? I recently sent HotZhot a PM with my mafia role in it, but he hasn't replied. If there were a detective alive, I'd ask him to verify my role :/

For paramedic strategy, I think we should have one paramedic protecting HotZhot at all times. So for the other paramedics besides Live2Win, it would be wise to protect the only confirmed "special" townie we have.

Finally, I suspect zdd, if only for the clue about the pale hand. He's been countering his accusations, though, and seems like a concerned member of the town. He's second on my watch list.

Summary: my suspicions = nemY and zdd. If anyone has the same thoughts, please post them. If anyone has contrary opinions, please post them too. It's best for the town's interest to stir up debate, as mafia members'll probably reveal themselves.

EDIT: Fixed something minor. Check the timestamps to ensure that I didn't change my post in response to someone else's.


I already sent in my PM to protect HotZhot

I could change it, but maybe one of the other two medics could protect you?


Fuck, well who are the other paramedics?


Why you ask?
I only smile in the darK [] sAviOr//JaeDong Fan 4 Ever ~ CJ Entusman # 7
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
March 03 2008 00:36 GMT
#2740
Man what if two vigilantes killed each other on the same night
that would be sick
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 225
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings111
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko340
SHIN 225
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42436
Bisu 2461
Shuttle 1812
Hyuk 1730
Soma 446
EffOrt 443
Larva 398
Mini 388
ZerO 325
firebathero 216
[ Show more ]
Last 113
hero 94
Zeus 66
Pusan 54
Sexy 53
Trap 49
Hyun 48
Bale 43
Killer 38
Hm[arnc] 36
Aegong 27
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 25
zelot 22
Noble 17
sorry 17
yabsab 10
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 7
Rock 6
Icarus 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5103
qojqva1419
Dendi1000
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor952
crisheroes795
Liquid`Hasu200
Other Games
gofns40541
singsing2543
B2W.Neo1221
DeMusliM250
Livibee194
Liquid`VortiX98
Mew2King89
ArmadaUGS70
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream105
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9023
League of Legends
• Jankos1818
Other Games
• WagamamaTV227
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 42m
INu's Battles
22h 42m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.