• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:38
CEST 15:38
KST 22:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9412 users

Team Liquid Mafia [gg] - Page 138

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 162 Next
HotZhot
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Colombia677 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-03 00:37:26
March 03 2008 00:36 GMT
#2741
On March 03 2008 03:25 Live2Win wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2008 02:02 Empyrean wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm only posting this because I'm almost positive I'm going to be killed this night. I'd request for Live2Win to protect me tonight publicly. If he is a paramedic, then I'll be safe this night and we'll all know he is actually a paramedic.

nemY is still voting for NotSorry. I have no clue why. He also posted, somewhat jokingly, that Unforgiven_ve shouldn't have been a mafia member. I have a few doubts as to what he may be. He seems to really like accusing other people on the stupidest of clues. Keep in mind, all the clues we've used so far have been blatant. To miss the mark's name was basically dropped inside a clue, as well as unforgiven's "You won't be forgiven". All of his wild accusations basically just cause townies to go against each other, which is EXACTLY WHAT THE MAFIA WANT. It's pretty obvious that the "You won't be forgiven" clue doesn't point to NotSorry, as it was directed at unforgiven. I don't really suspect NotSorry at the moment. So why would nemY still vote for someone who's pretty much confirmed not to be a mafioso?

Now, of the fifteen people who voted for Unforgiven, keep in mind that it is entirely possible that some mafia members would vote for him in order to cast aside suspicion. Once they saw that Unforgiven was basically destined to be lynched, they quickly voted for him. Thus, I have some suspicion about some of the people who voted at the last minute or changed their vote to Unforgiven. Maybe after the fifth or so vote? In case anyone tries to use this against me, keep in mind that I was one of the first people to vote for Unforgiven.

I've always held a sneaking suspicion of Falcynn, though it's not based on really anything. Most of it is from the clue that deals with "prey", though I admit it's a pretty bad clue. He's not really on my watch list at the moment, though, as he has a pretty consistent voting record for the townies. Fen has suddenly become very active recently, which I think is because of the townies actually making a comeback. He probably gave up earlier and just decided to come back. I don't really suspect him at all, but anything's possible.

HotZhot we know is an elder.

Live2Win, I'm hoping is a paramedic. I'm hoping that my public request for protection'll go answered tonight. If I don't die, then I'm just pretty much sure that Live2Win is a medic. This is good, since an active paramedic is certainly a great boon for our town. Has HotZhot confirmed his position yet? I recently sent HotZhot a PM with my mafia role in it, but he hasn't replied. If there were a detective alive, I'd ask him to verify my role :/

For paramedic strategy, I think we should have one paramedic protecting HotZhot at all times. So for the other paramedics besides Live2Win, it would be wise to protect the only confirmed "special" townie we have.

Finally, I suspect zdd, if only for the clue about the pale hand. He's been countering his accusations, though, and seems like a concerned member of the town. He's second on my watch list.

Summary: my suspicions = nemY and zdd. If anyone has the same thoughts, please post them. If anyone has contrary opinions, please post them too. It's best for the town's interest to stir up debate, as mafia members'll probably reveal themselves.

EDIT: Fixed something minor. Check the timestamps to ensure that I didn't change my post in response to someone else's.


I already sent in my PM to protect HotZhot

I could change it, but maybe one of the other two medics could protect you?


Bah nvm.
I only smile in the darK [] sAviOr//JaeDong Fan 4 Ever ~ CJ Entusman # 7
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
March 03 2008 00:40 GMT
#2742
On March 03 2008 09:36 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
Man what if two vigilantes killed each other on the same night
that would be sick
Actually I think that whichever vigilante sent the kill in first would make the kill, and the second vigilante's kill would be nullified.
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
March 03 2008 00:45 GMT
#2743
On March 03 2008 09:40 Falcynn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2008 09:36 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
Man what if two vigilantes killed each other on the same night
that would be sick
Actually I think that whichever vigilante sent the kill in first would make the kill, and the second vigilante's kill would be nullified.


Well we hit So No Fek and he hit me in the same night and we both died.
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
MidnightGladius
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
China1214 Posts
March 03 2008 00:49 GMT
#2744
Read the rules regarding the Vigilante's role, silly mafia.
Trust in Bayes.
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-03 01:57:03
March 03 2008 00:51 GMT
#2745
On March 03 2008 09:49 MidnightGladius wrote:
Read the rules regarding the Vigilante's role, silly mafia.


*insert aggro comment here*
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
March 03 2008 01:08 GMT
#2746
On March 03 2008 09:45 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2008 09:40 Falcynn wrote:
On March 03 2008 09:36 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
Man what if two vigilantes killed each other on the same night
that would be sick
Actually I think that whichever vigilante sent the kill in first would make the kill, and the second vigilante's kill would be nullified.


Well we hit So No Fek and he hit me in the same night and we both died.
Well maybe he sent his hit first, so basically he killed you, then you guys killed him.
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
March 03 2008 01:16 GMT
#2747
On March 03 2008 10:08 Falcynn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2008 09:45 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
On March 03 2008 09:40 Falcynn wrote:
On March 03 2008 09:36 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
Man what if two vigilantes killed each other on the same night
that would be sick
Actually I think that whichever vigilante sent the kill in first would make the kill, and the second vigilante's kill would be nullified.


Well we hit So No Fek and he hit me in the same night and we both died.
Well maybe he sent his hit first, so basically he killed you, then you guys killed him.


I thought we both died in a gunfight with each other though. Meh, it doesn't matter, just theorycrafting :p
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
MidnightGladius
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
China1214 Posts
March 03 2008 01:56 GMT
#2748
Sorry, Shallow.

I've been reading a few games and must've gotten my rules postings mixed up. It may be different in this case, but I read that if the Vig and the Mafia target each other, both die, regardless of when they sent in the kill.
Trust in Bayes.
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
March 03 2008 01:57 GMT
#2749
On March 03 2008 10:56 MidnightGladius wrote:
Sorry, Shallow.

I've been reading a few games and must've gotten my rules postings mixed up. It may be different in this case, but I read that if the Vig and the Mafia target each other, both die, regardless of when they sent in the kill.


heh no worries, you're most likely more experienced at this whole thing than me
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Live2Win *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6657 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-03 02:07:46
March 03 2008 02:07 GMT
#2750
since when could the dead talk?

j/k :p
SAY YES TO STIM KIDS!!! XD
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-03 02:13:49
March 03 2008 02:13 GMT
#2751
On March 03 2008 11:07 Live2Win wrote:
since when could the dead talk?

j/k :p


As long as I don't reveal that edited is mafia.

Oh fuck edited out.
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
March 03 2008 02:17 GMT
#2752
I already know the full list of Mafias, which makes it more painful when you know someone is lying.

Argh. Hope this game ends soon so I can play again.
靈魂交響曲
MidnightGladius
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
China1214 Posts
March 03 2008 02:17 GMT
#2753
I saw what you did there... and that certainly adds a new dimension to all of this plotting
Trust in Bayes.
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-03 02:25:55
March 03 2008 02:23 GMT
#2754
Dead people join Dopewars in the Games section. We have 2 TL Cartels already.
靈魂交響曲
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
March 03 2008 02:30 GMT
#2755
On March 03 2008 11:17 Fishball wrote:
I already know the full list of Mafias, which makes it more painful ...

Argh. Hope this game ends soon so I can play again.
Maybe you should edit that post... your call, but it seems like you are giving information to the town.
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
March 03 2008 02:39 GMT
#2756
On March 03 2008 11:30 qrs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2008 11:17 Fishball wrote:
I already know the full list of Mafias, which makes it more painful ...

Argh. Hope this game ends soon so I can play again.
Maybe you should edit that post... your call, but it seems like you are giving information to the town.


The post was directed to Shallow Bay and his joke. I don't see how clues could be given
靈魂交響曲
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
March 03 2008 02:45 GMT
#2757
On March 03 2008 11:39 Fishball wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2008 11:30 qrs wrote:
On March 03 2008 11:17 Fishball wrote:
I already know the full list of Mafias, which makes it more painful ...

Argh. Hope this game ends soon so I can play again.
Maybe you should edit that post... your call, but it seems like you are giving information to the town.


The post was directed to Shallow Bay and his joke. I don't see how clues could be given


Yes....joke... >_> <_<
How do you know who's mafia anyways? You're like the one person who hasn't pm'd me and asked :p
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
March 03 2008 03:05 GMT
#2758
On March 03 2008 09:34 HotZhot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2008 03:30 Empyrean wrote:
On March 03 2008 03:25 Live2Win wrote:
On March 03 2008 02:02 Empyrean wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm only posting this because I'm almost positive I'm going to be killed this night. I'd request for Live2Win to protect me tonight publicly. If he is a paramedic, then I'll be safe this night and we'll all know he is actually a paramedic.

nemY is still voting for NotSorry. I have no clue why. He also posted, somewhat jokingly, that Unforgiven_ve shouldn't have been a mafia member. I have a few doubts as to what he may be. He seems to really like accusing other people on the stupidest of clues. Keep in mind, all the clues we've used so far have been blatant. To miss the mark's name was basically dropped inside a clue, as well as unforgiven's "You won't be forgiven". All of his wild accusations basically just cause townies to go against each other, which is EXACTLY WHAT THE MAFIA WANT. It's pretty obvious that the "You won't be forgiven" clue doesn't point to NotSorry, as it was directed at unforgiven. I don't really suspect NotSorry at the moment. So why would nemY still vote for someone who's pretty much confirmed not to be a mafioso?

Now, of the fifteen people who voted for Unforgiven, keep in mind that it is entirely possible that some mafia members would vote for him in order to cast aside suspicion. Once they saw that Unforgiven was basically destined to be lynched, they quickly voted for him. Thus, I have some suspicion about some of the people who voted at the last minute or changed their vote to Unforgiven. Maybe after the fifth or so vote? In case anyone tries to use this against me, keep in mind that I was one of the first people to vote for Unforgiven.

I've always held a sneaking suspicion of Falcynn, though it's not based on really anything. Most of it is from the clue that deals with "prey", though I admit it's a pretty bad clue. He's not really on my watch list at the moment, though, as he has a pretty consistent voting record for the townies. Fen has suddenly become very active recently, which I think is because of the townies actually making a comeback. He probably gave up earlier and just decided to come back. I don't really suspect him at all, but anything's possible.

HotZhot we know is an elder.

Live2Win, I'm hoping is a paramedic. I'm hoping that my public request for protection'll go answered tonight. If I don't die, then I'm just pretty much sure that Live2Win is a medic. This is good, since an active paramedic is certainly a great boon for our town. Has HotZhot confirmed his position yet? I recently sent HotZhot a PM with my mafia role in it, but he hasn't replied. If there were a detective alive, I'd ask him to verify my role :/

For paramedic strategy, I think we should have one paramedic protecting HotZhot at all times. So for the other paramedics besides Live2Win, it would be wise to protect the only confirmed "special" townie we have.

Finally, I suspect zdd, if only for the clue about the pale hand. He's been countering his accusations, though, and seems like a concerned member of the town. He's second on my watch list.

Summary: my suspicions = nemY and zdd. If anyone has the same thoughts, please post them. If anyone has contrary opinions, please post them too. It's best for the town's interest to stir up debate, as mafia members'll probably reveal themselves.

EDIT: Fixed something minor. Check the timestamps to ensure that I didn't change my post in response to someone else's.


I already sent in my PM to protect HotZhot

I could change it, but maybe one of the other two medics could protect you?


Fuck, well who are the other paramedics?


Why you ask?


Well, since I posted my suspicions, I'm probably likely to be a target of a mafia if any of my suspicions are correct. I was banking on Live2Win protection tonight, but that can't be counted on.
Moderator
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
March 03 2008 03:29 GMT
#2759
On March 03 2008 11:39 Fishball wrote:
The post was directed to Shallow Bay and his joke. I don't see how clues could be given
OK, forget it then. I thought you really had seen the list.
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
Tracil
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia505 Posts
March 03 2008 03:35 GMT
#2760
Hey, guys, let's not TELL EVERYONE WHAT YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS ARE good grief. "I am protecting hotzhot" means SCUM WILL NOT TARGET HIM for OBVIOUS REASONS and preventing kills is the whole point, no? >_<
Shooting
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 619
ComeBackTV 465
SteadfastSC338
TaKeTV 256
Rex94
IndyStarCraft 52
EnkiAlexander 33
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 338
ProTech138
Rex 94
IndyStarCraft 52
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44289
Bisu 2364
Horang2 1364
Shuttle 882
EffOrt 783
Hyuk 593
BeSt 553
Soma 509
Mini 387
Light 377
[ Show more ]
Larva 316
Rush 219
ZerO 198
Mong 93
Leta 88
Snow 75
Pusan 55
ToSsGirL 51
Mind 45
Sexy 43
JYJ 34
Aegong 29
Bale 22
sorry 20
Terrorterran 19
Noble 11
Icarus 9
Rock 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6417
Counter-Strike
Fnx 768
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1529
Khaldor1016
Lowko437
Other Games
gofns39209
singsing1995
olofmeister1413
Beastyqt462
hiko452
B2W.Neo431
Livibee210
XaKoH 204
Liquid`VortiX123
Hui .90
Mew2King70
djWHEAT67
ArmadaUGS54
QueenE15
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream121
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 13
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 27
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2084
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 22m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 22m
Online Event
21h 22m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.