• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:34
CEST 07:34
KST 14:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8272 users

Team Liquid Mafia [gg] - Page 136

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 162 Next
Live2Win *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6657 Posts
March 02 2008 06:29 GMT
#2701
PWNT!!!!

If one of our vigilantes get a kill tonight the vote count will go down to 4! That will be pretty freaking amazing.
SAY YES TO STIM KIDS!!! XD
Deleted User 30223
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3104 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-02 07:07:31
March 02 2008 07:06 GMT
#2702
WHAT.


WHAT.


CHUIU, PLEASE POST WHAT CLUES REFERRED TO WHICH MAFIA AFTER GAME IS OVER.

I WANT TO SEE IF MY "SHITTY" ANALYSIS WAS RIGHT.
HotZhot
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Colombia677 Posts
March 02 2008 07:13 GMT
#2703
Haha, told you guys. GG keep up the good work.
I only smile in the darK [] sAviOr//JaeDong Fan 4 Ever ~ CJ Entusman # 7
Bockit
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sydney2287 Posts
March 02 2008 08:07 GMT
#2704
On March 02 2008 16:06 goldenkrnboi wrote:
WHAT.


WHAT.


CHUIU, PLEASE POST WHAT CLUES REFERRED TO WHICH MAFIA AFTER GAME IS OVER.

I WANT TO SEE IF MY "SHITTY" ANALYSIS WAS RIGHT.


It's great that you're getting involved and all, but does it need that many caps? haha...
Their are four errors in this sentance.
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
March 02 2008 08:14 GMT
#2705
On March 02 2008 16:06 goldenkrnboi wrote:
WHAT.


WHAT.


CHUIU, PLEASE POST WHAT CLUES REFERRED TO WHICH MAFIA AFTER GAME IS OVER.

I WANT TO SEE IF MY "SHITTY" ANALYSIS WAS RIGHT.


And yes he said he would explain the clues after the game ends.
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
March 02 2008 08:15 GMT
#2706
On March 02 2008 17:07 Bockit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2008 16:06 goldenkrnboi wrote:
WHAT.


WHAT.


CHUIU, PLEASE POST WHAT CLUES REFERRED TO WHICH MAFIA AFTER GAME IS OVER.

I WANT TO SEE IF MY "SHITTY" ANALYSIS WAS RIGHT.


It's great that you're getting involved and all, but does it need that many caps? haha...


Exactly my thoughts but he is still young
靈魂交響曲
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
March 02 2008 08:39 GMT
#2707
Congrats to the town on getting another mafia. Best of luck on finding the rest of them
Force staff is the best item in the game.
Siefu
Profile Joined November 2004
Australia205 Posts
March 02 2008 09:00 GMT
#2708
Whoever's running this show sign me up for the next game. This is intriguing shit.
He walks among us, but he is not one of us.
ZBiR
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
Poland1092 Posts
March 02 2008 09:35 GMT
#2709
GW town, I told you Unforgiven is evil
Keep up the good work.
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
March 02 2008 12:17 GMT
#2710
On March 02 2008 14:43 Falcynn wrote:
Alright, the way I see it anyone who's on the list of 9 (or 7 now) will probably be safe this night. The reason I say this is because by lynching correctly, our chance of hitting someone on the list next day has dropped to 42%, since the mafia obviously doesn't want to make it easier for us to dwindle their numbers down they'll leave the remaining 4 townies on that list alone to keep our odds of hitting scum down. So if you're a medic...I'm going to hope that you can leave us alone and try to save someone who probably will get hit.

On the offchance that I'm wrong and a few of us do get hit, well then as I said it'll at least make it easier to target the mafia, so our deaths won't totally be in vain.

Just in case I'll also do another run through of all the clues and report any new things I might find in case this happens to be my last night.

Edit: oh and nemY, I'm very suspicious of you now...you should be relieved you're not on the list


You're suspicious of me because of what? Because I said all the ppl voting for Unforgiven_VE are gay? There were 18 total voters, 17 once you minus Unforgiven and of those 17 people, 15 correctly voted for a mafia... but there were also 11 (10 if you exclude Unforgiven) remaining mafia at the time. You don't think it's possible for the mafia to lead a crusade against lynching an innocent victim?
Tracil
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Australia505 Posts
March 02 2008 12:23 GMT
#2711
I believe it is because it was a oneliner of intense frustration from you, who has after a quick search not actually posted a defence of unforgiven throughout the day, despite being willing to bitch out town for voting him... and then he flips scum.

I dunno, though, I don't really believe genuine scum would say something like that *after* the lynch had already been decided. But in tl.net mafia, everything I know is wrong, so yeah! This is pretty weak by itself, still.
Shooting
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
March 02 2008 13:20 GMT
#2712
Woah I missed like, two days, this game's speeding up O_O;;
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
HotZhot
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Colombia677 Posts
March 02 2008 13:55 GMT
#2713
Liquida, I hope you know who is next.
I only smile in the darK [] sAviOr//JaeDong Fan 4 Ever ~ CJ Entusman # 7
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
March 02 2008 14:17 GMT
#2714
Ok, I'll be back with a detailed post of my thoughts when I come back from church.
Moderator
Unforgiven_ve
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Venezuela1232 Posts
March 02 2008 16:09 GMT
#2715
On March 02 2008 13:08 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
guys
unforgiven_ve is a townie im at his house right now

^lol

you silly guys =( i wasnt doing anything wrong
:)
Alventenie
Profile Joined July 2007
United States2147 Posts
March 02 2008 16:18 GMT
#2716
On March 03 2008 01:09 Unforgiven_ve wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2008 13:08 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
guys
unforgiven_ve is a townie im at his house right now

^lol

you silly guys =( i wasnt doing anything wrong


blame your bunny ^^
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-02 17:02:45
March 02 2008 17:02 GMT
#2717
I'm only posting this because I'm almost positive I'm going to be killed this night. I'd request for Live2Win to protect me tonight publicly. If he is a paramedic, then I'll be safe this night and we'll all know he is actually a paramedic.

nemY is still voting for NotSorry. I have no clue why. He also posted, somewhat jokingly, that Unforgiven_ve shouldn't have been a mafia member. I have a few doubts as to what he may be. He seems to really like accusing other people on the stupidest of clues. Keep in mind, all the clues we've used so far have been blatant. To miss the mark's name was basically dropped inside a clue, as well as unforgiven's "You won't be forgiven". All of his wild accusations basically just cause townies to go against each other, which is EXACTLY WHAT THE MAFIA WANT. It's pretty obvious that the "You won't be forgiven" clue doesn't point to NotSorry, as it was directed at unforgiven. I don't really suspect NotSorry at the moment. So why would nemY still vote for someone who's pretty much confirmed not to be a mafioso?

Now, of the fifteen people who voted for Unforgiven, keep in mind that it is entirely possible that some mafia members would vote for him in order to cast aside suspicion. Once they saw that Unforgiven was basically destined to be lynched, they quickly voted for him. Thus, I have some suspicion about some of the people who voted at the last minute or changed their vote to Unforgiven. Maybe after the fifth or so vote? In case anyone tries to use this against me, keep in mind that I was one of the first people to vote for Unforgiven.

I've always held a sneaking suspicion of Falcynn, though it's not based on really anything. Most of it is from the clue that deals with "prey", though I admit it's a pretty bad clue. He's not really on my watch list at the moment, though, as he has a pretty consistent voting record for the townies. Fen has suddenly become very active recently, which I think is because of the townies actually making a comeback. He probably gave up earlier and just decided to come back. I don't really suspect him at all, but anything's possible.

HotZhot we know is an elder.

Live2Win, I'm hoping is a paramedic. I'm hoping that my public request for protection'll go answered tonight. If I don't die, then I'm just pretty much sure that Live2Win is a medic. This is good, since an active paramedic is certainly a great boon for our town. Has HotZhot confirmed his position yet? I recently sent HotZhot a PM with my mafia role in it, but he hasn't replied. If there were a detective alive, I'd ask him to verify my role :/

For paramedic strategy, I think we should have one paramedic protecting HotZhot at all times. So for the other paramedics besides Live2Win, it would be wise to protect the only confirmed "special" townie we have.

Finally, I suspect zdd, if only for the clue about the pale hand. He's been countering his accusations, though, and seems like a concerned member of the town. He's second on my watch list.

Summary: my suspicions = nemY and zdd. If anyone has the same thoughts, please post them. If anyone has contrary opinions, please post them too. It's best for the town's interest to stir up debate, as mafia members'll probably reveal themselves.

EDIT: Fixed something minor. Check the timestamps to ensure that I didn't change my post in response to someone else's.
Moderator
Deleted User 30223
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3104 Posts
March 02 2008 17:16 GMT
#2718
On March 02 2008 17:07 Bockit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2008 16:06 goldenkrnboi wrote:
WHAT.


WHAT.


CHUIU, PLEASE POST WHAT CLUES REFERRED TO WHICH MAFIA AFTER GAME IS OVER.

I WANT TO SEE IF MY "SHITTY" ANALYSIS WAS RIGHT.


It's great that you're getting involved and all, but does it need that many caps? haha...



lol.
Deleted User 30223
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3104 Posts
March 02 2008 17:23 GMT
#2719
On March 02 2008 21:17 nemY wrote:
You don't think it's possible for the mafia to lead a crusade against lynching an innocent victim?


i think it's possible for them to lead a crusade against lynching an innocent victim.

i highly doubt they would lead a crusade against a mafioso, when they know exactly know who's in the mafia. o.o
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
March 02 2008 17:32 GMT
#2720
YES ANOTHER MAFIA DOWN!!
Teamliquidian townie
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2012
Shuttle 943
Dewaltoss 85
Hm[arnc] 41
Yoon 27
Bale 25
Noble 23
ZergMaN 15
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1184
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor680
Other Games
summit1g8437
C9.Mang0316
PiGStarcraft306
Mew2King159
RuFF_SC272
ViBE64
ArmadaUGS46
trigger0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2312
League of Legends
• Rush1085
• Lourlo1072
• Stunt387
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 26m
OSC
16h 26m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.