• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:07
CEST 05:07
KST 12:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8800 users

Team Liquid Mafia [gg] - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 162 Next
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
February 11 2008 20:44 GMT
#221
Man I haven't played this game in so long hehe

It's obvious that we should try to avoid voting a mafia for mayor and the only person that I know for sure isn't a mafia is me so everyone should vote me -- I know I would.
For those of you who don't believe me, I'm not lying because Tracil told us townies not to lie. Otherwise I would've said that I was a mafia to make things interesting
Official Entusman #21
Alethios
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
New Zealand2765 Posts
February 11 2008 20:53 GMT
#222
This statement is only false.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it Tracil.

That being said... looking purely at the "evidence" released at dawn:

There are many things that could be taken for clues, but really... without further evidence we have no way of separating the clues from the red herrings. Even if we did know which are clues, so much of it is utterly ambiguous at this point. If the person below me for instance, pick a person at random, I could find "evidence" that the person was one of last night's killers.

We do however, have several things that leap out:
1. "I'll take care of this, he's been a thorn in my side since the day I got here".
2. "That was low, even for you"
3. "As if ceremoniously, one of the mafia bowed with an arm extended, and they departed as a group..."

All very peculiar...
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
demonic_phate
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States442 Posts
February 11 2008 20:54 GMT
#223
Yeah, something about the clues screams to me betrayal, soooooo no FakeSteve or L2W
I vote for tracil
BusyP
Live2Win *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6657 Posts
February 11 2008 20:56 GMT
#224
I vote for SoMuchBetter

My reason is that Tracil is a dangerous person. Both SMB and Tracil could be mafia, but I would rather have SMB be a mafia/mayor, than Tracil being a mafia/mayor. If Tracil becomes mayor and turns out to be mafia, he would be, in my opinion, a bigger threat to the town than SMB becoming mayor/mafia.
SAY YES TO STIM KIDS!!! XD
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
February 11 2008 20:57 GMT
#225
On February 12 2008 05:10 ilovezil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2008 05:04 Caller wrote:
Too bad that lastshadow isn't playing, I would love to see a

PRESSURE
PRESSURE
PRESSURE

quote


Just for that, I'm going to kill you

/mafia.


for the record if i die lynch him please
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Zelniq
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States7166 Posts
February 11 2008 21:03 GMT
#226
I've a question for Chuiu or Dapperdan..did you guys choose everyone's roles randomly..or picked roles based on who they are?
ModeratorBlame yourself or God
Alethios
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
New Zealand2765 Posts
February 11 2008 21:03 GMT
#227
On February 12 2008 05:56 Live2Win wrote:
I vote for SoMuchBetter

My reason is that Tracil is a dangerous person. Both SMB and Tracil could be mafia, but I would rather have SMB be a mafia/mayor, than Tracil being a mafia/mayor. If Tracil becomes mayor and turns out to be mafia, he would be, in my opinion, a bigger threat to the town than SMB becoming mayor/mafia.


If both are reasonably dangerous? I can understand not voting for Tracil over SMB, but why vote for either?
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
demonic_phate
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States442 Posts
February 11 2008 21:05 GMT
#228
can we vote to lynch the mayor?
BusyP
KF91
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Canada221 Posts
February 11 2008 21:09 GMT
#229
lol, then what's the point of electing one?
Vharox
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States1037 Posts
February 11 2008 21:15 GMT
#230
I vote for SoMuchBetter

He seems to be trustworthy with his MS paint :D
ilovezil
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States4143 Posts
February 11 2008 21:16 GMT
#231
On February 12 2008 05:56 Live2Win wrote:
I vote for SoMuchBetter

My reason is that Tracil is a dangerous person. Both SMB and Tracil could be mafia, but I would rather have SMB be a mafia/mayor, than Tracil being a mafia/mayor. If Tracil becomes mayor and turns out to be mafia, he would be, in my opinion, a bigger threat to the town than SMB becoming mayor/mafia.


This man became a true teamliquid mafia if you know what I mean.
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
February 11 2008 21:20 GMT
#232
On February 12 2008 06:05 demonic_phate wrote:
can we vote to lynch the mayor?

I would also like to know the answer to this....
However, if the mayor is popular enough to get elected, it's doubtful that he'll be lynched.
Force staff is the best item in the game.
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
February 11 2008 21:40 GMT
#233
SoMuchBetter
Vote
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
February 11 2008 21:48 GMT
#234
i would vote for fakesteve but its a lost couse
My vote goes to SoMuchBetter
Teamliquidian townie
MasterOfChaos
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Germany2896 Posts
February 11 2008 21:53 GMT
#235
On February 09 2008 12:55 Chuiu wrote:
Your role in Team Liquid Mafia is Mafia. Your team is:

Ally 1
Ally 2
Etc...


So Chuiu, Dapperdan, google and me are mafia?
LiquipediaOne eye to kill. Two eyes to live.
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
February 11 2008 22:13 GMT
#236
don't vote for better and/or trucil, they're both mafiosos trying to corner the vote. a vote for fakesteve is a vote for honesty and arbitrary executions.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
February 11 2008 22:23 GMT
#237
I didn't really know the game started already, was always checking first post for updates.

Anyways I vote Tracil for Mayor
靈魂交響曲
Dapperdan
Profile Joined February 2008
United States38 Posts
February 11 2008 22:27 GMT
#238
I've a question for Chuiu or Dapperdan..did you guys choose everyone's roles randomly..or picked roles based on who they are?


It's done randomly.

can we vote to lynch the mayor?


Of course.

Never has a greedy man become rich.
KF91
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Canada221 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-02-11 22:31:22
February 11 2008 22:30 GMT
#239
Hmm. I have a question too. If we lynch the mayor, do we elect another one?
Eti307
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
Canada3442 Posts
February 11 2008 22:32 GMT
#240
I'm with Live2Win on this one, Tracil seems to know a lot about this game.. if we elect him as the mayor and he turns out to be Mafia we're in trouble.

SMB post was rather simple but awesome, for now my vote would go for him but I'll wait a bit if anyone else want to present themselves

How long is the day? about 2 real days?
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 194
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 566
NaDa 47
TT1 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm206
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g10181
JimRising 693
WinterStarcraft367
Mew2King97
ViBE90
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1351
BasetradeTV274
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream156
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• davetesta45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush756
• Lourlo430
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 53m
INu's Battles
8h 53m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 53m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 53m
Replay Cast
19h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.