• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:42
CEST 06:42
KST 13:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11229 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 209

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 207 208 209 210 211 280 Next
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 00:08 GMT
#4161
im going to be thoroughly unpleasant to deal with in the post game if scott is mafia,
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2024 00:08 GMT
#4162
On June 14 2024 09:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 09:06 Alakaslam wrote:
No red, no blue, just green with a shit brown floor

did you shit the bed, which is floor?

LOL no but the floor in that video does look like my shit after tacos
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 14 2024 00:08 GMT
#4163
I'm still pretty stumped
Koshi who I read town believes it's DMB and was a scum/scum D2.
Rayn who I read town believes it's Mocsta
AZ thinks Mocsta is mafia too, which tingles my spider senses
Slam thinks I'm mafia
Koshi doesn't believe a DMB/Mocsta team
I don't think Rayn does either

Is Vivax just under the radar? But Vivax thinks AZ is mafia.

Decisions decisions
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 00:09 GMT
#4164
You know what rayn, you have my sheep.
You deserve it anyway for my sins.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 14 2024 00:10 GMT
#4165
On June 14 2024 09:08 scott31337 wrote:
I'm still pretty stumped
Koshi who I read town believes it's DMB and was a scum/scum D2.
Rayn who I read town believes it's Mocsta
AZ thinks Mocsta is mafia too, which tingles my spider senses
Slam thinks I'm mafia
Koshi doesn't believe a DMB/Mocsta team
I don't think Rayn does either

Is Vivax just under the radar? But Vivax thinks AZ is mafia.

Decisions decisions

who do YOU think is mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 14 2024 00:11 GMT
#4166
On June 14 2024 09:08 AlphaZero wrote:
im going to be thoroughly unpleasant to deal with in the post game if scott is mafia,

what are you talking about?
table for two on a tv tray
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2024 00:11 GMT
#4167
On June 14 2024 09:09 Vivax wrote:
You know what rayn, you have my sheep.
You deserve it anyway for my sins.

YOUR sins?

Fear not hombre, if I get a pass.

+ Show Spoiler +
I don't deserve a pass believe me and Rayn and, probably eventually, Grack and Marv
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2024 00:12 GMT
#4168
On June 14 2024 09:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 09:08 scott31337 wrote:
I'm still pretty stumped
Koshi who I read town believes it's DMB and was a scum/scum D2.
Rayn who I read town believes it's Mocsta
AZ thinks Mocsta is mafia too, which tingles my spider senses
Slam thinks I'm mafia
Koshi doesn't believe a DMB/Mocsta team
I don't think Rayn does either

Is Vivax just under the radar? But Vivax thinks AZ is mafia.

Decisions decisions

who do YOU think is mafia?

Exactly!

Although he says me and AZ
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 00:12 GMT
#4169
On June 14 2024 09:08 AlphaZero wrote:
im going to be thoroughly unpleasant to deal with in the post game if scott is mafia,


The comma at the end makes this really creepy
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2024 00:12 GMT
#4170
On June 14 2024 09:12 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 09:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 14 2024 09:08 scott31337 wrote:
I'm still pretty stumped
Koshi who I read town believes it's DMB and was a scum/scum D2.
Rayn who I read town believes it's Mocsta
AZ thinks Mocsta is mafia too, which tingles my spider senses
Slam thinks I'm mafia
Koshi doesn't believe a DMB/Mocsta team
I don't think Rayn does either

Is Vivax just under the radar? But Vivax thinks AZ is mafia.

Decisions decisions

who do YOU think is mafia?

Exactly!

Although he says me and AZ

And why never Mocsta?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 14 2024 00:13 GMT
#4171
On June 14 2024 09:12 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 09:12 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 14 2024 09:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 14 2024 09:08 scott31337 wrote:
I'm still pretty stumped
Koshi who I read town believes it's DMB and was a scum/scum D2.
Rayn who I read town believes it's Mocsta
AZ thinks Mocsta is mafia too, which tingles my spider senses
Slam thinks I'm mafia
Koshi doesn't believe a DMB/Mocsta team
I don't think Rayn does either

Is Vivax just under the radar? But Vivax thinks AZ is mafia.

Decisions decisions

who do YOU think is mafia?

Exactly!

Although he says me and AZ

And why never Mocsta?

ohhhh.......
table for two on a tv tray
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2024 00:14 GMT
#4172
Which is part and parcel why I think Mocsta, Scott31337, Sandroba
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 00:14 GMT
#4173
On June 14 2024 09:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 09:08 AlphaZero wrote:
im going to be thoroughly unpleasant to deal with in the post game if scott is mafia,

what are you talking about?


If scott is mafia, and i get pushed off his wagon day one and day 3, im going to complain.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 14 2024 00:14 GMT
#4174
On June 14 2024 09:14 Alakaslam wrote:
Which is part and parcel why I think Mocsta, Scott31337, Sandroba

not the worst idea.
table for two on a tv tray
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 00:15 GMT
#4175
On June 14 2024 09:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 09:12 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 14 2024 09:12 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 14 2024 09:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 14 2024 09:08 scott31337 wrote:
I'm still pretty stumped
Koshi who I read town believes it's DMB and was a scum/scum D2.
Rayn who I read town believes it's Mocsta
AZ thinks Mocsta is mafia too, which tingles my spider senses
Slam thinks I'm mafia
Koshi doesn't believe a DMB/Mocsta team
I don't think Rayn does either

Is Vivax just under the radar? But Vivax thinks AZ is mafia.

Decisions decisions

who do YOU think is mafia?

Exactly!

Although he says me and AZ

And why never Mocsta?

ohhhh.......


exactly....
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 00:15 GMT
#4176
On June 14 2024 09:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 09:14 Alakaslam wrote:
Which is part and parcel why I think Mocsta, Scott31337, Sandroba

not the worst idea.


Jesus Christ.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 14 2024 00:15 GMT
#4177
On June 14 2024 09:14 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 09:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 14 2024 09:08 AlphaZero wrote:
im going to be thoroughly unpleasant to deal with in the post game if scott is mafia,

what are you talking about?


If scott is mafia, and i get pushed off his wagon day one and day 3, im going to complain.

should we lynch scott now?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 14 2024 00:16 GMT
#4178
i am literally trying to understand, why you are complainig about anything rn AZ?
table for two on a tv tray
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 00:16 GMT
#4179
On June 14 2024 09:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 09:14 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 14 2024 09:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 14 2024 09:08 AlphaZero wrote:
im going to be thoroughly unpleasant to deal with in the post game if scott is mafia,

what are you talking about?


If scott is mafia, and i get pushed off his wagon day one and day 3, im going to complain.

should we lynch scott now?


I mean I'd like too, just for satisfactions sake, but I also think mocsta is mafia.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 00:17 GMT
#4180
On June 14 2024 09:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i am literally trying to understand, why you are complainig about anything rn AZ?


Because I have been called dumb for the sandro stuff, and I think I nailed mafia day one and noone will lynch him.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Prev 1 207 208 209 210 211 280 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings134
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 173
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 195
hero 103
sorry 36
Mind 29
Terrorterran 20
Bale 19
ZergMaN 13
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1007
League of Legends
JimRising 709
Counter-Strike
taco 442
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King183
Other Games
summit1g9655
Maynarde201
RuFF_SC2177
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick504
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH261
• Hupsaiya 126
• practicex 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota297
League of Legends
• Rush1268
• Stunt279
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 19m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 19m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 19m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.