• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:42
CEST 06:42
KST 13:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11242 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 208

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 206 207 208 209 210 280 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 14 2024 00:01 GMT
#4141
On June 14 2024 08:59 Alakaslam wrote:
I swear scott is mafia I have detected this from the start.

Sandro can bus him d1, aren't we in agreement we are dealing with a mafia team from New York?

(Context coming)

are you blue?
just come out if you are.
table for two on a tv tray
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 14 2024 00:01 GMT
#4142
On June 14 2024 08:56 Alakaslam wrote:
But yeah Rayn should join AZ and I on scott, Scott is mafia this game, is very simple


So I scum read my partner Sandroba the whole game
I vote Sandroba 3rd
Lynch Sandroba even with all the other thread stuff
And I'm still mafia

[image loading]
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2024 00:02 GMT
#4143
And, yes, that is almost a third of the reason Koshi should be pushing me. I am a known "New York mafia player."

In that I bus all the time.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2024 00:02 GMT
#4144
On June 14 2024 09:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 08:59 Alakaslam wrote:
I swear scott is mafia I have detected this from the start.

Sandro can bus him d1, aren't we in agreement we are dealing with a mafia team from New York?

(Context coming)

are you blue?
just come out if you are.

I am not. I am green as all the Congo
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2024 00:03 GMT
#4145
On June 14 2024 09:01 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 08:56 Alakaslam wrote:
But yeah Rayn should join AZ and I on scott, Scott is mafia this game, is very simple


So I scum read my partner Sandroba the whole game
I vote Sandroba 3rd
Lynch Sandroba even with all the other thread stuff
And I'm still mafia

[image loading]

That is exactly what I am saying, down to referring to the New York Subway
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 14 2024 00:03 GMT
#4146
Slam if you have information now is the time to play it imo.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 14 2024 00:03 GMT
#4147
On June 14 2024 09:02 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 09:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 14 2024 08:59 Alakaslam wrote:
I swear scott is mafia I have detected this from the start.

Sandro can bus him d1, aren't we in agreement we are dealing with a mafia team from New York?

(Context coming)

are you blue?
just come out if you are.

I am not. I am green as all the Congo

But they are red?
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 00:04 GMT
#4148
I swear if I see slam on a scum list again

Ok what makes mocsta mafia allegedly ?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2024 00:04 GMT
#4149
On June 14 2024 09:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Slam if you have information now is the time to play it imo.

I have badass gut feels that everyone should sheep

I am not cop, unless Mocsta is the JK still then yes, I guess I can be cop.


But we all know Mocsta is not JK

So I am not the cop
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2024 00:05 GMT
#4150
On June 14 2024 09:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 09:02 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 14 2024 09:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 14 2024 08:59 Alakaslam wrote:
I swear scott is mafia I have detected this from the start.

Sandro can bus him d1, aren't we in agreement we are dealing with a mafia team from New York?

(Context coming)

are you blue?
just come out if you are.

I am not. I am green as all the Congo

But they are red?

What, the jungle?

Not usually, I guess there are flowers but then I would be like every color. I mean the leaves
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2024 00:06 GMT
#4151
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 14 2024 00:06 GMT
#4152
On June 14 2024 09:04 Vivax wrote:
I swear if I see slam on a scum list again

Ok what makes mocsta mafia allegedly ?

On June 14 2024 08:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 08:16 Trfel wrote:
I'm here until I fall asleep again I guess?

Can you read mocsta's posts when you have a chance, on D2?
You are saying you can't see how he is going with the thread sentiment.

I am saying he is like,
Tferl votes vivax -> mocsta follows
Trfel votes for dmb -> mocsta follows
trfel says rayn is mafia -> mocsta follows
trfel votes for sandroba -> mocsta doesnt follow, BUT says how rayn is mafia with sand/dmb
mocsta has no doubt of trfels alignment ever.

sandroba flips mafia, mocsta doesnt scumread rayn anymore.

Makes sense how?

table for two on a tv tray
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2024 00:06 GMT
#4153
No red, no blue, just green with a shit brown floor
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 14 2024 00:06 GMT
#4154
very simple
table for two on a tv tray
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 14 2024 00:07 GMT
#4155
im going to vote mocsta.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 14 2024 00:07 GMT
#4156
On June 14 2024 09:06 Alakaslam wrote:
No red, no blue, just green with a shit brown floor

did you shit the bed, which is floor?
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 00:07 GMT
#4157
On June 14 2024 09:01 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 14 2024 08:56 Alakaslam wrote:
But yeah Rayn should join AZ and I on scott, Scott is mafia this game, is very simple


So I scum read my partner Sandroba the whole game
I vote Sandroba 3rd
Lynch Sandroba even with all the other thread stuff
And I'm still mafia

[image loading]


Lol that‘s the scummiest defense ever.

Unless you can build a case for someone being mafia for how they voted or not voted sandroba.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2024 00:07 GMT
#4158
On June 14 2024 09:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
very simple

I am very simple, yes. Speaking honestly, I am the last person anyone should sheep this game
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 14 2024 00:07 GMT
#4159
didn‘t vote*
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 14 2024 00:08 GMT
#4160
On June 14 2024 09:07 AlphaZero wrote:
im going to vote mocsta.

Ok Ditto then
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 206 207 208 209 210 280 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings134
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 173
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 195
hero 103
sorry 36
Mind 29
Terrorterran 20
Bale 19
ZergMaN 13
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1007
League of Legends
JimRising 709
Counter-Strike
taco 442
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King183
Other Games
summit1g9655
Maynarde201
RuFF_SC2177
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick504
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH261
• Hupsaiya 126
• practicex 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota297
League of Legends
• Rush1268
• Stunt279
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 18m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 18m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.