• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:08
CEST 05:08
KST 12:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10743 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 38 Next All
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 10 2024 22:08 GMT
#2715
On June 11 2024 06:49 Koshi wrote:
Have you ever seen a mafia team openly pushing the same 2/3 names?

Mocsta/Sandroba are on rayn, dmb and my list. Like forever.

Rayn has AZ as third
DMB Vivax
Me slam.

But our core is the same.


Who are you referring to with - our?
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 10 2024 22:14 GMT
#2725
On June 11 2024 07:09 Koshi wrote:
Pretty sure marv would have always been on our side


Pretty sure you are wrong
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 10 2024 22:15 GMT
#2728
On June 11 2024 07:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
It's also very nice none of the people who are calling me scum cannot actually tell why i am scum.


Because you haven’t established your innocence in a timeframe that is normal for you. But I’ll talk to you shortly on discord if you are around.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 10 2024 23:02 GMT
#2745
ok here is where I am at.

I think there is mafia in rayn/koshi. Not sure about both tho. can't give you a reason, they both just seem 'less' than there town games.

With players of their calibre, i don't think there is going to be much to really hang your hat on.

With koshi, there are more 'dumb' moments than smart.

With rayn, i am just not that impressed by anything he has done, and usually I am.

Not strong, I know.

I think sandro looks good every time he posts, as did marv, he is not lynchable for now IMO he will self resolve as maf.

Agree with the points RE: DMB.

Trfel is the Vivax lynch still the best one in your opinion?

"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 10 2024 23:07 GMT
#2747
On June 11 2024 08:04 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 08:02 AlphaZero wrote:
ok here is where I am at

Trfel is the Vivax lynch still the best one in your opinion?




Yeah I saw he moved to DMB
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 10 2024 23:07 GMT
#2748
Oats why are you voting sandro over DMB who you called mafia during the night?
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 10 2024 23:09 GMT
#2749
Imm not going to be that available this week.

so expect my activity to drop.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 11 2024 00:10 GMT
#2754
On June 11 2024 08:14 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 08:09 AlphaZero wrote:
Imm not going to be that available this week.

so expect my activity to drop.


Wait you‘re just going to peace out after that ?

Your activity might drop but not for the reason you expect if that is so.


I don't really care if I get lynched, I have to prioritise work, that is the whole reason I smurfed.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 11 2024 00:12 GMT
#2755
On June 11 2024 08:49 Mocsta wrote:
Az
To confirm your considering a grouping of

((Rayn/koshi); scott: (dmb / altm lurker)?


Im dropping scott for now, I think its pretty clear that I am missing something, because all my big town reads think he is town. (trfel/marv)


I like oats as mafia if im being really open and honest. he seems to be flying under the radar a bit too much
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 11 2024 00:12 GMT
#2756
On June 11 2024 08:20 Trfel wrote:
Yeah I don't want to lynch Vivax.


sounds good.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 11 2024 00:13 GMT
#2757
On June 11 2024 09:10 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 08:14 Vivax wrote:
On June 11 2024 08:09 AlphaZero wrote:
Imm not going to be that available this week.

so expect my activity to drop.


Wait you‘re just going to peace out after that ?

Your activity might drop but not for the reason you expect if that is so.


I don't really care if I get lynched, I have to prioritise work, that is the whole reason I smurfed.


if you want me to replace out im also fine with that,

I will meet the activity requirements and ill be keeping up with the thread, but im not posting 14 pages every day+night phase
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 11 2024 00:15 GMT
#2760
On June 11 2024 09:12 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 08:49 Mocsta wrote:
Az
To confirm your considering a grouping of

((Rayn/koshi); scott: (dmb / altm lurker)?


Im dropping scott for now, I think its pretty clear that I am missing something, because all my big town reads think he is town. (trfel/marv)


I like oats as mafia if im being really open and honest. he seems to be flying under the radar a bit too much

all the mafia in Rayn/koshi/DMB/Oats

If scott is mafia I will just feel vindicated post game and blame the loss on trfel and marv.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 11 2024 00:15 GMT
#2762
On June 11 2024 09:14 Vivax wrote:
To me it‘s like the part I left out in AZ‘s post was just filler to make him not look like he‘s not caught up.

Scummiest post in the thread right now.
Textbook even.


I just didn't see the vote thread bro.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 11 2024 00:16 GMT
#2765
On June 11 2024 09:15 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 09:12 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 08:49 Mocsta wrote:
Az
To confirm your considering a grouping of

((Rayn/koshi); scott: (dmb / altm lurker)?


Im dropping scott for now, I think its pretty clear that I am missing something, because all my big town reads think he is town. (trfel/marv)


I like oats as mafia if im being really open and honest. he seems to be flying under the radar a bit too much
I dunno, I'm a huge sucker for gambler's fallacy.


its a fallacy for a reason.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 11 2024 00:16 GMT
#2766
alright gotta do work, at this rate, ill even be working all weekend.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 11 2024 00:21 GMT
#2768
On June 11 2024 09:18 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 09:12 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 08:49 Mocsta wrote:
Az
To confirm your considering a grouping of

((Rayn/koshi); scott: (dmb / altm lurker)?


Im dropping scott for now, I think its pretty clear that I am missing something, because all my big town reads think he is town. (trfel/marv)


I like oats as mafia if im being really open and honest. he seems to be flying under the radar a bit too much
cool

Scott is looking better to me. Glad there is alignment there to not focus today on Scott.

I still like the vivax lynch and there does appear to be resistance today from the bottom end of the group which to me is much different build up to kelsier.

I will vote rayn if there is enough for majority

Oats. I'm still giving a town pass today although he is progressively coming across to me as shitting the thread. I want to give benefit of the doubt he's as lost as me and is equally a provocative style player.


I’d also lynch Rayn. Trfel what you think of a Rayn lynch?
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 11 2024 00:27 GMT
#2772
On June 11 2024 09:23 Vivax wrote:
Trfel was right we have to be more specific.
What I‘m seeing from Mocsta and AZ right now reminds me of that and I can‘t even call them scum for it.

I mean I think it‘s scummy but saying it would make me a hypocrite so I will hypocritically call it scummy.


It’s an investment level thing. People think it’s scummy because low investment is correlated with scum.

For me that ain’t true because.

1. I am smurfing to be low efforts

2. I’m clearly invested when I have time to be.

3. Self meta but investment isn’t alignment indicative for me.

An example would be you calling me mafia for missing trfel read progression in the catchup. When in reality I was skimming while doing other things .
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 11 2024 00:28 GMT
#2773
On June 11 2024 09:25 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 09:21 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:18 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:12 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 08:49 Mocsta wrote:
Az
To confirm your considering a grouping of

((Rayn/koshi); scott: (dmb / altm lurker)?


Im dropping scott for now, I think its pretty clear that I am missing something, because all my big town reads think he is town. (trfel/marv)


I like oats as mafia if im being really open and honest. he seems to be flying under the radar a bit too much
cool

Scott is looking better to me. Glad there is alignment there to not focus today on Scott.

I still like the vivax lynch and there does appear to be resistance today from the bottom end of the group which to me is much different build up to kelsier.

I will vote rayn if there is enough for majority

Oats. I'm still giving a town pass today although he is progressively coming across to me as shitting the thread. I want to give benefit of the doubt he's as lost as me and is equally a provocative style player.


I’d also lynch Rayn. Trfel what you think of a Rayn lynch?
I'm willing to lynch die_meatbaby, raynpelikoneet, or Koshi. It's hard for me to figure out which lynch is best.


I’m also fine with all that. But I’m relying on your analysis to be honest.

That being said I’d prefer to try the harder lynches now while your still alive.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 11 2024 00:33 GMT
#2776
On June 11 2024 09:32 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 09:27 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:23 Vivax wrote:
Trfel was right we have to be more specific.
What I‘m seeing from Mocsta and AZ right now reminds me of that and I can‘t even call them scum for it.

I mean I think it‘s scummy but saying it would make me a hypocrite so I will hypocritically call it scummy.


It’s an investment level thing. People think it’s scummy because low investment is correlated with scum.

For me that ain’t true because.

1. I am smurfing to be low efforts

2. I’m clearly invested when I have time to be.

3. Self meta but investment isn’t alignment indicative for me.

An example would be you calling me mafia for missing trfel read progression in the catchup. When in reality I was skimming while doing other things .


Well you said ‚keep up‘ in the beginning so I expect you to hold yourself to the same standards you impose on others.

I thought Koshi acting so upset over Trfel allegedly faking a read he could push on his own made him mafia, and sandro thought so too.

I‘d consider that a pivotal issue that you and mocsta are ignoring while just posting a series of names with brief but not very informative reasoning.


I agree with the koshi thing. What more did you want me to say about it?
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 11 2024 00:39 GMT
#2779
On June 11 2024 09:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 08:02 AlphaZero wrote:
ok here is where I am at.

I think there is mafia in rayn/koshi. Not sure about both tho. can't give you a reason, they both just seem 'less' than there town games.

With players of their calibre, i don't think there is going to be much to really hang your hat on.

With koshi, there are more 'dumb' moments than smart.

With rayn, i am just not that impressed by anything he has done, and usually I am.

Not strong, I know.

I think sandro looks good every time he posts, as did marv, he is not lynchable for now IMO he will self resolve as maf.

Agree with the points RE: DMB.

Trfel is the Vivax lynch still the best one in your opinion?


How would Sandro self resolve?


He either keeps up in activity and analysis or does not. He is famous for being low activity as mafia.

Why is he mafia to you. I agreed with his takes pretty much all the time.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings138
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11685
Terrorterran 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1150
NeuroSwarm187
febbydoto32
League of Legends
JimRising 719
Counter-Strike
taco 298
minikerr45
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King260
hungrybox107
Other Games
summit1g9598
Maynarde207
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick431
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 169
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo750
• Rush554
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 53m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 53m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.