• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:33
CEST 13:33
KST 20:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10334 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 35 Next All
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 07:00 GMT
#1824
Btw Slam, can I get some town reads from you?

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 07:24 GMT
#1827
On March 05 2024 16:13 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 16:00 CopCake wrote:
Btw Slam, can I get some town reads from you?


Everyone!


Be serious, for a little bit.

Like who would you lynch?

I am not gonna ask save because I know you would save rayn and me.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 08:14 GMT
#1845
I can see the golden, like Lucky’s dad.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 08:18 GMT
#1846
Btw I am sorry but tue Vivax claim doesnt clear him 100%.

I agree that is insane and mostly town but

There is a chance of being the most amazing mafia move ever.

Those are iron guts.

I honestly drop my confident read of dumb, like i dont understand why vivax ca not do this as mafia, and she is so confident. That confidence of knowing he is not lying is what makes vivax townish in this scenario.

Like questioning stuff is what a town should do which is why I like Koshi and JAT.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 08:34 GMT
#1847
But yeah I will go with Vivax town. Gonna tinfoil if he uses the gun wrong.

I was mafia with him in my last game and he tends to hide and try not to get too much attention as mafia.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 08:38 GMT
#1848
##Mayor: Vivax

If this was the office, Vivax would be dwight or creed, when you want to vote for a darryl or an oscar.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 08:55 GMT
#1851
Jacob is so much mafia, please lynch, that list is BS.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 09:00 GMT
#1853
On March 05 2024 17:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 17:55 CopCake wrote:
Jacob is so much mafia, please lynch, that list is BS.


What don’t you like? Except for the scum read on you of course.


To the stars read, have said this several times. 😑 besides other actions.

I think just the to the stars case of voting him instead of me and here saying he is more town says he actually have no reads.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 09:08 GMT
#1856
I changed my vote 🤭 when you voted to the stars.

Because what you did is scummy.

You have no actual reads at all.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 09:10 GMT
#1858
You do not have mafia reads, it is like “yeaah but no”.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 09:56 GMT
#1874
Because you are funny I guess
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 11:13 GMT
#1905
I think the game inside the game Slam was “less free”. If something to read Slam as town is not his “martyr” but his way of saying things not caring if he makes someone mad or not. Also the overuse of Hijole and random stuff unintentionally.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 11:21 GMT
#1909
Marv is Rayn’s second gay crush, so I dont see anything weird there.

I think Rayn said also that Marv have a similar reads before he shared his. I know this doesnt clear Rayn but it sounds like normal Rayn.

IF my opinion has some weight on you, I think rayn is more agressive and angry as mafia. Only once I think he has been happy as mafia is when someone sent him whisky for having a good scum game, I think that was Happa.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 11:50 GMT
#1920
Me: rayn seems happy
Rayn: I got annoyed
Me: 🤔😩🫨
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 12:45 GMT
#1933
I like Just another townie
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 12:54 GMT
#1934
##unmayor: vivax
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 13:36 GMT
#1945
On March 05 2024 22:31 Palmar wrote:
So thoughts on Vivax

1) His claim is dumb as shit and he shouldn't do it as town or mafia.
2) He did claim so we work with what we got
3) He didn't hide behind his claim which points to townie, he posted like 6 pages since that claim, so whatever the point was with his claim at least it wasn't "I'll just claim this and chill"
4) He is actually trying. Now I know I was wrong last game when I lynched him for not trying, but I still think there is merit in that kind of read with Vivax

In conclusion, I think he is more likely to be town than mafia, so I'm just gonna vote him for mayor.

[b]There's also the completely stupid reason that absolutely no one seems to be calling him mafia, [/]and a bunch of people call him town but don't want to vote him as mayor. That's an indicator (admittedly a terrible one) of his sort of general standing within the town. It's like a minor town point.

That solves that problem for me.

I honestly don't feel like I know enough about the game to direct Vivax' lynch. Maybe I'll gather enough info today to help though.


I think, I said, he can do this as mafia.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 13:37 GMT
#1946
My bad I wanted to bold the part no one called him mafia.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 14:14 GMT
#1969
If people do not talk about palm i guess is mafia

Gotcha
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 15:00 GMT
#2024
Well, I understand.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings42
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23703
Shuttle 2816
Bisu 1038
Horang2 802
Jaedong 584
BeSt 414
Hyuk 352
actioN 315
firebathero 290
Light 243
[ Show more ]
Zeus 203
Stork 200
Mini 188
Soulkey 174
Soma 138
Last 135
EffOrt 117
Leta 115
ggaemo 87
ZerO 86
Rush 82
Pusan 74
hero 56
Mong 55
Snow 55
Killer 40
Sexy 39
Aegong 39
Mind 36
Sea.KH 34
Shine 29
NaDa 28
Sharp 26
Bale 24
Shinee 22
ToSsGirL 19
soO 18
PianO 15
JulyZerg 13
Free 13
sorry 13
Terrorterran 10
zelot 8
HiyA 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
qojqva1149
Gorgc864
Dendi685
Fuzer 121
XaKoH 61
League of Legends
Reynor87
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1426
shoxiejesuss679
x6flipin266
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2116
crisheroes751
Other Games
gofns36998
singsing2246
B2W.Neo470
XBOCT322
DeMusliM189
Mew2King144
Livibee112
ArmadaUGS109
Liquid`LucifroN85
QueenE65
Chillindude12
ZerO(Twitch)12
Railgan8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream294
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2163
• TFBlade452
Other Games
• WagamamaTV105
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 27m
Stellar Fest
1h 27m
OSC
12h 27m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.