• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:32
CEST 08:32
KST 15:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/Official.Apollo.Intellige ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8689 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 33 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 13:32 GMT
#3207
On March 06 2024 22:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 22:26 justanothertownie wrote:
Other wagon(s) will come later. The conclusion from my own is 1 of Rels and Palmar + MZ are likely mafia. Would mean the team was spread out well which is what I expect.

I dont find it impossible both Rels and Palmar are mafia.
What is rels supposed to do at that point when he made that post about Palmar's behavior on marv if mafia? Palmar just says like "you bad", like why doesn't Palmar argue why that shit is bad if he doesnt even think Rels is mafia?

You are correct. I should have written "at least 1" of them again.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 13:33 GMT
#3209
On March 06 2024 22:32 CopCake wrote:
And I got to the conclusion that Palmar is mafia because “DP thinks I am town for the right reasons”

I shared my opinion that a person can do that as mafia, for me it is easier to do that as mafia because you can find all the right reasons easier than town.

Like if that is the only reason Palmar thinks DP is town then…

Besides DP first part of the game was meh, I said before he was lacking bravado and he excused himself for being tired from last game. Yet came at night and did the opposite.

Palmars enthusiastic celebration of that townread was also way over the top btw.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 14:13 GMT
#3245
On March 06 2024 23:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What is your read on DMB, Cake, detailed please?

JAT, how sure you are DMB is town? Why? I know you posted what you did but i don't really see the town there.

Not sure. I just don't think her progression there was particularly scummy. And it's unlikely all mafia were on my wagon tbh.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 14:21 GMT
#3247
On March 05 2024 05:07 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:00 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.


you rolled so often mafia that your mafia game is insane and i would not vote you as a mayor in any game. There is no way to confince me to vote you as major. I would rather vote on somebody who plays bad mafia. You are not a safe option for mayor def. not.

that's bullshit you have not seen me mafia aside from last game and i havent rolled mafia in like 1,5 years before that.


She's saying you are too experienced and dangerous as scum to trust you with that on a D1.

that would be another bullshit statement.



Uhhhhh thats scum rayn getting mad because newbie ruins his scum major plan. Already love this game. I didn´t write any bs just my opinion why vivax claims and why I wouldn´t vote you as mayor only for lynch but not on D1 maybe on d2

That's still the post in her filter I dislike/feel reminded of her mafia play the most
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 14:22 GMT
#3249
But apart from that I don't think her filter looks that bad.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 14:25 GMT
#3252
Btw. I agree with whoever said it that TTS would be a prime vig target.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 14:29 GMT
#3253
On March 06 2024 23:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
How can anyone who is town think Trfel played this game like last game????

Noone, obviously. But I understood it more like she acknowledged that but still did not want to lynch him because he could potentially play like that and she did not think he played like mafia (maybe I am misremembering?). Which now that I think about it could indeed be tmi. Not really feeling it though.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 14:45 GMT
#3270
On March 06 2024 23:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
[quote]

I don´t really saw you making a wagon. It´s more like somebody kinda says that that person looks scummy and just tried to push a wagon on it or a lynch or whatever. Does´t really seem like you searching for actual mafia here just for a reasonable town lynch where you can say; before I started the wagon there where other people thinking the same. I was not alone.. blablabla.... Just already disapointed of you in this game. You big filter doesn´t make you direkty activ Town...

This is a scumslip


I don't see it.

Reasonable town lynch ie jat is town


Is that a stretch though, could be ESL

What’s the difficulty? She’s callling the lynch town AND shes on it


Can you read? I didn´t say JAT is Town i just said I am not happy with both wagons. Should I waste my vote. Did it in my first game. OPEN YOU EYES AND READ CORRECTLY PLS

You literally said that DP is searching for a reasonable town lynch when referring to him talking about his wagon.
Lol this is hilarious


yeah he changed his vote so often and tried to push people to his new vote decision. Still did I never say that JAT is Town for me just not my prefering lynch and Trfl will defently not get a vote he seems a little bit townisch to me for now And both wagons pushed by the same person scares me even more. I just hate lynch 1. Usless investment of time because we always get it wrong anyways. Lynch 2 is fucking importend.

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:02 Vivax wrote:
You will go back to this game and wonder how I caught Trfel so easily when your moms were still pregnant with you.

The busts of my visage will be available duty free.


Did you read the last game with Trfl as a good Townie and compare it do this game. Seems pretty much the same to me.

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:32 Trfel wrote:
Why is die_meatbaby mafia? I really didn't think she was suspicious at all, she seemed far more reasonable than last game. Would be very hesitant to suspect her.

May actually be worth taking another look at Vivax because he should know this.


I called dp mafia... I was to lazy to quote and stuff and two sentences wasn´t enough for oats and Dp. I am not happy with both wagons (both pushed by dp) and I still voted one of the two wagons But I shouldn´t because not wasting my vote makes me scummy.


I stand corrected.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 15:09 GMT
#3279
On March 07 2024 00:08 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 00:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 23:59 Vivax wrote:
Rels, MZ, Palmar, Jealous, VE

Cop wants in.
Good working hypothesis?

How sure you are of DMB not being mafia, because she looks very mafia to me as well. and why?


Not at all. I think she always looks scummy on a surface level but her being so stubborn about DP makes me think town.

Its just not worth it to pursue that as scum.

How does it differ from her palmar tunnel last game then?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 15:16 GMT
#3293
On March 07 2024 00:14 iamperfection wrote:
It's like your asking permission to scum read ve

Will you grant it?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 15:17 GMT
#3295
On March 07 2024 00:15 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 22:26 justanothertownie wrote:
Other wagon(s) will come later. The conclusion from my own is 1 of Rels and Palmar + MZ are likely mafia. Would mean the team was spread out well which is what I expect.

Terrible analysis

Right...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 15:22 GMT
#3299
On March 07 2024 00:20 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 22:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:55 Palmar wrote:
I'm finalizing here.

I like a bunch of mafia in:

rayn
jat
rels
mz
tts

then there's gonna be some mafia in the people who should be killed on policy

vivax
trfel
hapa



then there's the people that need constant monitoring and need to improve

iamp
marv
jealous
copcake
slam
ve

and finally we have the people I have somewhere from mild to good reasons to think are town

sandro
oats
dp
dmb
jls
koshi

None of the lists are in any particular order

I don't really think Trfel will flip mafia. It's just a "I believe in people" read that he wouldn't fuck off like that as mafia with the whole "If I get lynched I get lynched" thing. But it's an objectively good lynch so I'm not going to fight it all that hard. Leaving my vote on jat. I've been burned before by placing too much faith in people not doing crazy things as mafia so it's whatever.

where is your case on vivax?


There's no case I think he's town.

I've said multiple times correct play would have been to policy lynch him day 1.

Very helpful. As it was the last time you mentioned it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 15:41 GMT
#3327
On March 07 2024 00:28 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 00:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 07 2024 00:20 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:55 Palmar wrote:
I'm finalizing here.

I like a bunch of mafia in:

rayn
jat
rels
mz
tts

then there's gonna be some mafia in the people who should be killed on policy

vivax
trfel
hapa



then there's the people that need constant monitoring and need to improve

iamp
marv
jealous
copcake
slam
ve

and finally we have the people I have somewhere from mild to good reasons to think are town

sandro
oats
dp
dmb
jls
koshi

None of the lists are in any particular order

I don't really think Trfel will flip mafia. It's just a "I believe in people" read that he wouldn't fuck off like that as mafia with the whole "If I get lynched I get lynched" thing. But it's an objectively good lynch so I'm not going to fight it all that hard. Leaving my vote on jat. I've been burned before by placing too much faith in people not doing crazy things as mafia so it's whatever.

where is your case on vivax?


There's no case I think he's town.

I've said multiple times correct play would have been to policy lynch him day 1.

Very helpful. As it was the last time you mentioned it.


Last 7 times.

I like talking about policy lynches, sue me.

Do you find it interesting that rayn is apparently not aware of this stance on Vivax despite me being his #1 lynch target?

Only mildly. You think he would be this careless as mafia rather than town?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 15:42 GMT
#3328
On March 07 2024 00:40 Palmar wrote:
Can someone else chime in here, am I crazy? Didn't everyone else know how I felt about Vivax? At least everyone that had looked into anything I said..

Yes, I knew how you felt about Vivax.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 15:45 GMT
#3331
On March 07 2024 00:43 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 00:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 07 2024 00:40 Palmar wrote:
Can someone else chime in here, am I crazy? Didn't everyone else know how I felt about Vivax? At least everyone that had looked into anything I said..

Yes, I knew how you felt about Vivax.

We know :p

:D
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 16:05 GMT
#3348
On March 07 2024 01:04 iamperfection wrote:
If you both think each other is mafia why is there all this mucking up the thread with each other.

I say let them fight.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 16:07 GMT
#3351
But I will say everyone who is actually invested in this game right now gets some bonus point from me when compared to the MZs, Rels, VEs & TTS of this world.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 16:08 GMT
#3353
On March 07 2024 01:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Does anyone else in the game think mafia rayn masoned mafia marv and either had all those discussions in the discord chat or doctored it?

No, but I am not sure that's a helpful avenue right now.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 16:10 GMT
#3358
On March 07 2024 01:09 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 01:04 iamperfection wrote:
If you both think each other is mafia why is there all this mucking up the thread with each other.

Quit bitching, the upper class is having a meeting.

Be more respectful toward your betters. Smh
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 16:11 GMT
#3360
Color.me surprised.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2287
GuemChi 601
Leta 156
Bale 36
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
Noble 17
sSak 12
Icarus 10
Dota 2
febbydoto28
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g8165
C9.Mang0261
Happy258
Sick146
ceh9120
ViBE87
Trikslyr28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick468
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2208
League of Legends
• Lourlo1155
• Stunt457
Other Games
• Shiphtur495
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 28m
Patches Events
9h 28m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.