• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:36
CEST 11:36
KST 18:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)33Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10131 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 35 Next All
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 04:38 GMT
#1727
Nevermind, missread vivax and koshi, phoneposting, ignore that.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 04:39 GMT
#1729
On March 05 2024 09:41 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:36 Koshi wrote:
6) Trfel
8) Jealous
10) Palmar
15) Hapahauli
18) ToTheStars

Those are all good options to shoot or lynch into.

Personally I need to work out
1) raynpelikoneet
20) Rels


People like JLS, MZ, CC, Mebaby are not lynchable today imo


I would kinda agree minus Trfel, for all the discussion on him nothing has really stuck for me. Could be information overload though. I think it'll be easier when there's less people in the thread. I like DMB not so sure on CC and MZ but probably not much point on an early lynch on mz (could lynch cop but they're active enough if they are scum it'll be revealed more later. I'm also thinking we don't lynch VE as it is true VE always dies early as town so.


Oh? Since when I am mafia?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 04:41 GMT
#1731
On March 05 2024 09:55 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:49 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:27 Trfel wrote:
Raynpelikoneet, why do you think iamperfection is town?

I kinda think the opposite. He's been throwing side comments without getting involved or invested.

I think he is completely and utterly useless as mafia, and too lazy to form almost any reasonable trains of thoughts. I don't see it being like that here. Just look at the game that got cancelled last year for reference.
Hm, maybe.... I don't really know his meta but his play feels decently scummy here. I guess I can think more about this.

I lost track, what do you think about CopCake?

I read over what DarthPunk was saying, I don't think it holds much water but I also don't really know CopCake's meta so who knows.


Why are you implying my cake read was a meta case when it wasn't.


This said the Cop case def wasn't meta.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 09:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:59 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:45 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
[quote]May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor

I know that's a super early post (that's actually the earliest post in my "opened waiting to be revisited" tabs). I didn't like it at the time, and I still don't like it

Like, it can originate from 2 situations: town having not read the OP, or scum faking this to appear like a town having not read the OP

If it comes from town, I don't understand how you can say something as assertive as "Wait do you not know that there is X" when you should know you. I know I would never write something like this without checking it a few times and making sure I'm right

If it comes from scum, I can see it. That just means he played the "I'm clueless" card, and made a mistake by pushing it a little too hard

Does the rest of his play change anything?

No, what do you think of him?

I don't understand his read on CopCake - at 2 points in the thread we had exact opposites view her play. When she was posting tea party fluff, I thought it was pure NAI and he thought it was scummy. When she pushed DP, I thought she was scummy and he thought she looked better. I don't understand why he thought CC looked better



This is a great post.

##vote: Oats


Not to make associations early but this would imply oats and CC are mafia together right? If so what's stronger the initial case that Cake is the mafia and oats is defending her or Oats being mafia and just flip flopping for no reason?

Still think it would make more sense from your perpsective to be voting cake.


Dude, make a case on me.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 04:45 GMT
#1734
On March 05 2024 10:09 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:22 CopCake wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
In addition to voting on a day 1 lynch, players will be voting for a Mayor. Prior to the end of day 1, the leading candidates for Mayor should pm me a name of their choosing to be killed alongside the day 1 lynch. If no name is sent in then nobody will be killed. After the election, 3 players will be randomized to become bodyguards. I will PM you if you become a bodyguard. The Mayor will be immune to KP (but still susceptible to lynch) until all town aligned bodyguards are killed.


I think mayor should not kill, right? on the first couple of days I mean.

Also I noticed there is a framer, holy shit, I have to step up my game because LOL, I would have loved to have beeeeennnn mafia in this game, so much beautifulness I could have done with a role like that in my teaaammmmmmm.

I absolutely hate this post, cake we have no idea if that role exists and it just seems like you're feeling a bit of pressure so you're already worrying about a potential red check.

Like nobody has discussed the possibility of a framer at all up until this point and you bring it up out of the blue.


I was checking how the mayor works 🤷🏽‍♀️ and saw that.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 04:47 GMT
#1737
On March 05 2024 10:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Hmm I guess parking vote on TTS for now.

##Vote: ToTheStars


Dude you think I am mafia and you are literally voting for the same person I am lynching?

Please stop blending in peoples opinions about me and get to your own conclusions.

You are also another person out of character. The first game i read from you, you were funny. Here you are acting as if you were walking on toes trying not to make a sound.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 04:56 GMT
#1745
On March 05 2024 12:22 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:34 CopCake wrote:
I think VE is trying to be funny ironic and not angry?

??? What about those last posts from ve is ironic?

Will come back to this later
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 04:57 GMT
#1746
On March 05 2024 12:23 Vivax wrote:
I think JS towned it up here anyways. The little addition to his list when he forgot to include Palmar looked genuine.


Dude has me as scum and is voting for the same person, his top scum read is voting.

You gotta be kidding me.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 05:00 GMT
#1749
On March 05 2024 13:22 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 13:19 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Lets be real here for a second. Vivax is also not confirmed town.


Idk who you are, but you won my heart with this post.


Do you think he is mafia?


No, I stopped to think you were but apparently you cant help but talk about me all the time. How dissapointing.

I expect town DP being able to focus on something else and be more level headed. You are just blending, not being bravado.

Example, koshi is bravado.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 05:02 GMT
#1751
On March 05 2024 13:44 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 13:41 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:55 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:49 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:27 Trfel wrote:
Raynpelikoneet, why do you think iamperfection is town?

I kinda think the opposite. He's been throwing side comments without getting involved or invested.

I think he is completely and utterly useless as mafia, and too lazy to form almost any reasonable trains of thoughts. I don't see it being like that here. Just look at the game that got cancelled last year for reference.
Hm, maybe.... I don't really know his meta but his play feels decently scummy here. I guess I can think more about this.

I lost track, what do you think about CopCake?

I read over what DarthPunk was saying, I don't think it holds much water but I also don't really know CopCake's meta so who knows.


Why are you implying my cake read was a meta case when it wasn't.


This said the Cop case def wasn't meta.

On March 05 2024 09:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:59 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:45 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
[quote]Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor

I know that's a super early post (that's actually the earliest post in my "opened waiting to be revisited" tabs). I didn't like it at the time, and I still don't like it

Like, it can originate from 2 situations: town having not read the OP, or scum faking this to appear like a town having not read the OP

If it comes from town, I don't understand how you can say something as assertive as "Wait do you not know that there is X" when you should know you. I know I would never write something like this without checking it a few times and making sure I'm right

If it comes from scum, I can see it. That just means he played the "I'm clueless" card, and made a mistake by pushing it a little too hard

Does the rest of his play change anything?

No, what do you think of him?

I don't understand his read on CopCake - at 2 points in the thread we had exact opposites view her play. When she was posting tea party fluff, I thought it was pure NAI and he thought it was scummy. When she pushed DP, I thought she was scummy and he thought she looked better. I don't understand why he thought CC looked better



This is a great post.

##vote: Oats


Not to make associations early but this would imply oats and CC are mafia together right? If so what's stronger the initial case that Cake is the mafia and oats is defending her or Oats being mafia and just flip flopping for no reason?

Still think it would make more sense from your perpsective to be voting cake.


Dude, make a case on me.


To be fair, he has my case.

Could you answer my question on rayn cake?

I am being very reasonable and giving you space to do stuff, so please tell me what you think of him.


I think I answered this two times and I was catching up.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 05:05 GMT
#1754
On March 05 2024 13:48 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 13:47 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:41 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:55 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:49 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:27 Trfel wrote:
Raynpelikoneet, why do you think iamperfection is town?

I kinda think the opposite. He's been throwing side comments without getting involved or invested.

I think he is completely and utterly useless as mafia, and too lazy to form almost any reasonable trains of thoughts. I don't see it being like that here. Just look at the game that got cancelled last year for reference.
Hm, maybe.... I don't really know his meta but his play feels decently scummy here. I guess I can think more about this.

I lost track, what do you think about CopCake?

I read over what DarthPunk was saying, I don't think it holds much water but I also don't really know CopCake's meta so who knows.


Why are you implying my cake read was a meta case when it wasn't.


This said the Cop case def wasn't meta.

On March 05 2024 09:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:59 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:45 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
[quote]
I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor

I know that's a super early post (that's actually the earliest post in my "opened waiting to be revisited" tabs). I didn't like it at the time, and I still don't like it

Like, it can originate from 2 situations: town having not read the OP, or scum faking this to appear like a town having not read the OP

If it comes from town, I don't understand how you can say something as assertive as "Wait do you not know that there is X" when you should know you. I know I would never write something like this without checking it a few times and making sure I'm right

If it comes from scum, I can see it. That just means he played the "I'm clueless" card, and made a mistake by pushing it a little too hard

Does the rest of his play change anything?

No, what do you think of him?

I don't understand his read on CopCake - at 2 points in the thread we had exact opposites view her play. When she was posting tea party fluff, I thought it was pure NAI and he thought it was scummy. When she pushed DP, I thought she was scummy and he thought she looked better. I don't understand why he thought CC looked better



This is a great post.

##vote: Oats


Not to make associations early but this would imply oats and CC are mafia together right? If so what's stronger the initial case that Cake is the mafia and oats is defending her or Oats being mafia and just flip flopping for no reason?

Still think it would make more sense from your perpsective to be voting cake.


Dude, make a case on me.

I made a case on you two pages ago and after you were mad at me for not addressing my issues with you, you didn't even bother with what I wrote which makes me inclined to believe you don't really have an answer since you seem very intent on defending yourself from everyone else.

you know cake tried to cheat right. what do you make of that.


I am sorry but idk how i cheated?

I think stuff like “oh I can see rayn laughing”, “i can hear cake laughing” have been posted before and i have never gotten any warnings from it.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 05:07 GMT
#1756
On March 05 2024 14:05 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:00 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:19 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Lets be real here for a second. Vivax is also not confirmed town.


Idk who you are, but you won my heart with this post.


Do you think he is mafia?


No, I stopped to think you were but apparently you cant help but talk about me all the time. How dissapointing.

I expect town DP being able to focus on something else and be more level headed. You are just blending, not being bravado.

Example, koshi is bravado.

DP has, if I'm not mistaken, the largest filter in the game. This was my first issue with you all the way back 24 hours ago (lol) nothing about his play so far has blended in to me and the fact that you keep falling back on it suggests your read really hasn't evolved which I would have expected a townie to do at this point given that the thread directly contradicts your impression of his play.


You are obsessed with me.

You are mistaken.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 05:08 GMT
#1758
Also quantity is not the same as quality.
JAT, Koshi and Rayn have better posts than DP.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 05:10 GMT
#1759
With that said

##Vote: Jacob

You are welcome.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 05:13 GMT
#1762
On March 05 2024 14:08 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 14:05 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:48 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:47 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 05 2024 13:41 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:55 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:49 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:27 Trfel wrote:
Raynpelikoneet, why do you think iamperfection is town?

I kinda think the opposite. He's been throwing side comments without getting involved or invested.

I think he is completely and utterly useless as mafia, and too lazy to form almost any reasonable trains of thoughts. I don't see it being like that here. Just look at the game that got cancelled last year for reference.
Hm, maybe.... I don't really know his meta but his play feels decently scummy here. I guess I can think more about this.

I lost track, what do you think about CopCake?

I read over what DarthPunk was saying, I don't think it holds much water but I also don't really know CopCake's meta so who knows.


Why are you implying my cake read was a meta case when it wasn't.


This said the Cop case def wasn't meta.

On March 05 2024 09:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:59 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:45 Rels wrote:
[quote]
I know that's a super early post (that's actually the earliest post in my "opened waiting to be revisited" tabs). I didn't like it at the time, and I still don't like it

Like, it can originate from 2 situations: town having not read the OP, or scum faking this to appear like a town having not read the OP

If it comes from town, I don't understand how you can say something as assertive as "Wait do you not know that there is X" when you should know you. I know I would never write something like this without checking it a few times and making sure I'm right

If it comes from scum, I can see it. That just means he played the "I'm clueless" card, and made a mistake by pushing it a little too hard

Does the rest of his play change anything?

No, what do you think of him?

I don't understand his read on CopCake - at 2 points in the thread we had exact opposites view her play. When she was posting tea party fluff, I thought it was pure NAI and he thought it was scummy. When she pushed DP, I thought she was scummy and he thought she looked better. I don't understand why he thought CC looked better



This is a great post.

##vote: Oats


Not to make associations early but this would imply oats and CC are mafia together right? If so what's stronger the initial case that Cake is the mafia and oats is defending her or Oats being mafia and just flip flopping for no reason?

Still think it would make more sense from your perpsective to be voting cake.


Dude, make a case on me.

I made a case on you two pages ago and after you were mad at me for not addressing my issues with you, you didn't even bother with what I wrote which makes me inclined to believe you don't really have an answer since you seem very intent on defending yourself from everyone else.

you know cake tried to cheat right. what do you make of that.


I am sorry but idk how i cheated?

I think stuff like “oh I can see rayn laughing”, “i can hear cake laughing” have been posted before and i have never gotten any warnings from it.

you cant communicate outside the thread come on now.


Well, my bad. I think this has happened before, even with vivax/dmb too.

Wont do this again.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 05:18 GMT
#1765
On March 05 2024 14:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with me?

Is this your auto response to pressure?

Ok sell me on Jacob.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 13:47 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Hmm I guess parking vote on TTS for now.

##Vote: ToTheStars


Dude you think I am mafia and you are literally voting for the same person I am lynching?

Please stop blending in peoples opinions about me and get to your own conclusions.

You are also another person out of character. The first game i read from you, you were funny. Here you are acting as if you were walking on toes trying not to make a sound.



I haven't played with him before and you say he's out of character. You voted TTS like 8 hours ago because he said he was going to survive late. I agree that JS's vote is really weak but is that enough for you to come off of TTS and essentially OMGUS JS? Just walk me through it bc I haven't played with him and I've got time and an open mind rn.


I voted to the stars
Jacob thinks I am mafia
Votes to the stars

He is voting for the scumread of his scumread.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 05:20 GMT
#1767
On March 05 2024 14:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with me?

Is this your auto response to pressure?

Ok sell me on Jacob.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 13:47 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 10:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Hmm I guess parking vote on TTS for now.

##Vote: ToTheStars


Dude you think I am mafia and you are literally voting for the same person I am lynching?

Please stop blending in peoples opinions about me and get to your own conclusions.

You are also another person out of character. The first game i read from you, you were funny. Here you are acting as if you were walking on toes trying not to make a sound.



I haven't played with him before and you say he's out of character. You voted TTS like 8 hours ago because he said he was going to survive late. I agree that JS's vote is really weak but is that enough for you to come off of TTS and essentially OMGUS JS? Just walk me through it bc I haven't played with him and I've got time and an open mind rn.


I obvs one game with him, he is a wild person that posts a lot of gay stuff.

The whole rayn/sandro/marv is a perfect scenario for his gay scenario fan fiction and is not happening.

I know that sounds stupid but it is REALLY how he posted that game as town.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 05:31 GMT
#1781
On March 05 2024 14:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Perfection why did you wait til you were being pressured to raise the cake out of thread thing. That happened a while ago.


He mentioned it earlier too I think.

With “she even dont wanting to clear herself like that makes her more town” or something like that.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 05:32 GMT
#1782
Jacob, how my gender changed your view on me?

What was your original view?

Then what about my gender made you change?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 06:23 GMT
#1815
- brooms floor after iamp’s leave -
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 07:00 GMT
#1823
You should convince people to lynch me
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 731
Bisu 556
BeSt 442
Hyuk 322
actioN 178
Leta 143
Zeus 111
EffOrt 110
ZerO 84
Soma 79
[ Show more ]
Light 74
Shinee 41
Mind 41
Mong 40
Killer 33
soO 33
sorry 30
Aegong 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 20
Terrorterran 13
ZergMaN 11
HiyA 10
Sharp 8
JulyZerg 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe138
League of Legends
JimRising 401
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1198
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King164
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1805
Other Games
gofns27938
summit1g8391
olofmeister1390
singsing1367
ceh9602
crisheroes308
DeMusliM135
ArmadaUGS103
Livibee100
XBOCT84
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick502
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream244
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH257
• LUISG 16
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Jankos1990
• Rush1281
• Stunt429
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
24m
OSC
3h 24m
Stellar Fest
3h 24m
OSC
14h 24m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.