• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:37
CEST 11:37
KST 18:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)33Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10282 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 35 Next All
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 20:56 GMT
#1204
On March 05 2024 05:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Copcake why are you not voting for me?


Because I am town and gave you fresh air. I am not closed on you, my read evolve according to what is happening.

If you are just painfully bad at reading me and tbh downgrading my game doesn't make you mafia, just a bad player at reading me.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 21:02 GMT
#1218
On March 05 2024 05:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Copcake why are you not voting for me?


Because I am town and gave you fresh air. I am not closed on you, my read evolve according to what is happening.

If you are just painfully bad at reading me and tbh downgrading my game doesn't make you mafia, just a bad player at reading me.



What made your read evolve specifically and in what way has it evolved?

And I literally caught you as mafia day one in the only game we played together so not sure how you can seriously think that I am bad at reading you.


You are bad, because you got convinced otherwise. Because I made you doubt TTT, because I got my team three days without town getting us, without no lynch. We could have gone a 4th but we concede.

So do not think you are an expert of reading me, if you were a top tier player you could have gotten me, marv and vivax that game.

But you didnt.

Your soft sissy read on me that you got first of me is not enough to call you a "cake expert". Get off your high horse, wear town shoes and try to solve the game.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 21:03 GMT
#1219
we conceded^
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 21:05 GMT
#1232
Btw, this is a post SPECIAL FOR KOSHI

I like how you call out the bro gay whisperer shit out but I think marv is town. Just because how he approached me to think to not go insane with DP.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 21:06 GMT
#1238
On March 05 2024 06:04 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:02 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Copcake why are you not voting for me?


Because I am town and gave you fresh air. I am not closed on you, my read evolve according to what is happening.

If you are just painfully bad at reading me and tbh downgrading my game doesn't make you mafia, just a bad player at reading me.



What made your read evolve specifically and in what way has it evolved?

And I literally caught you as mafia day one in the only game we played together so not sure how you can seriously think that I am bad at reading you.


You are bad, because you got convinced otherwise. Because I made you doubt TTT, because I got my team three days without town getting us, without no lynch. We could have gone a 4th but we concede.

So do not think you are an expert of reading me, if you were a top tier player you could have gotten me, marv and vivax that game.

But you didnt.

Your soft sissy read on me that you got first of me is not enough to call you a "cake expert". Get off your high horse, wear town shoes and try to solve the game.


No I just got you and Marv that’s true.

And I only didn’t get you because Rayn hard defended you.


A good player wouldnt have let that interfere.

And that doesnt change the fact I made you doubt TTT.

Again, put your town shoes.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 21:10 GMT
#1251
On March 05 2024 06:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:02 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Copcake why are you not voting for me?


Because I am town and gave you fresh air. I am not closed on you, my read evolve according to what is happening.

If you are just painfully bad at reading me and tbh downgrading my game doesn't make you mafia, just a bad player at reading me.



What made your read evolve specifically and in what way has it evolved?

And I literally caught you as mafia day one in the only game we played together so not sure how you can seriously think that I am bad at reading you.


You are bad, because you got convinced otherwise. Because I made you doubt TTT, because I got my team three days without town getting us, without no lynch. We could have gone a 4th but we concede.

So do not think you are an expert of reading me, if you were a top tier player you could have gotten me, marv and vivax that game.

But you didnt.

Your soft sissy read on me that you got first of me is not enough to call you a "cake expert". Get off your high horse, wear town shoes and try to solve the game.


Can you answer the question you quoted and then didn’t answer.


I took distance, and look somewhere else, giving you benefit of the doubt. Specially with all the stupid JK thing.

And my approach to you wasn't even aggressive, I even shared a bit of what I think and how I work. I even expected nice feedback but "Lol, cake is mafia hur hur hur"

So, even with that, I decided to let you go because it is not beneficial to town to start another cake vs dp war.

If you want to continue and go on a crussade against me is your prerogative but I am town this game.

GLHF.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 21:13 GMT
#1258
On March 05 2024 06:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:05 CopCake wrote:
Btw, this is a post SPECIAL FOR KOSHI

I like how you call out the bro gay whisperer shit out but I think marv is town. Just because how he approached me to think to not go insane with DP.


sorry to interupt the conversation between you and Sir Koshi, but does that mean you drinking tea with marv instead of me? I don´t like that how you betraid me so early in the game. I am sad about such a lose of friend

this is starting to sound like a Bluey episode with these two...

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 21:15 GMT
#1268
On March 05 2024 06:13 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:10 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:06 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:02 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:58 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:56 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:52 DarthPunk wrote:
Copcake why are you not voting for me?


Because I am town and gave you fresh air. I am not closed on you, my read evolve according to what is happening.

If you are just painfully bad at reading me and tbh downgrading my game doesn't make you mafia, just a bad player at reading me.



What made your read evolve specifically and in what way has it evolved?

And I literally caught you as mafia day one in the only game we played together so not sure how you can seriously think that I am bad at reading you.


You are bad, because you got convinced otherwise. Because I made you doubt TTT, because I got my team three days without town getting us, without no lynch. We could have gone a 4th but we concede.

So do not think you are an expert of reading me, if you were a top tier player you could have gotten me, marv and vivax that game.

But you didnt.

Your soft sissy read on me that you got first of me is not enough to call you a "cake expert". Get off your high horse, wear town shoes and try to solve the game.


Can you answer the question you quoted and then didn’t answer.


I took distance, and look somewhere else, giving you benefit of the doubt. Specially with all the stupid JK thing.

[And my approach to you wasn't even aggressive, I even shared a bit of what I think and how I work. I even expected nice feedback but "Lol, cake is mafia hur hur hur"

So, even with that, I decided to let you go because it is not beneficial to town to start another cake vs dp war.

If you want to continue and go on a crussade against me is your prerogative but I am town this game.

GLHF.


So what do you think my alignment is now?


Tbh, I dont give a fuck. You refuse to cooperate with me, asking me the same questions over and over without getting a conclusion.

I will deal with you later IF i am alive next day.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 21:18 GMT
#1279
Me and DP do not get a long, probably MAYBE after I am dead or the game ends and see I am town he will open up to my style. (this has nothing to do with you as a person, maybe style clash, lack of information from your part, etc)

But rn, me and him working together is useless.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 21:26 GMT
#1294
On March 05 2024 06:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:23 Palmar wrote:
I really, really, really despise the fact that I can't just click "All" and "ctrl+f palmar" because you assholes spammed this game into oblivion. I really am mostly interested in people talking about me.

there is no talking about you because you didnt post.

I talked about Palmar
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 21:27 GMT
#1296
On March 05 2024 04:12 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:08 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:04 Vivax wrote:
So maybe I just have to accept the fact that if rayn and iamp are actually town like I had in mind earlier, they prefer to annoy the hell out of you instead of actually finding scum and cause a massive unhelpful distraction that makes me reconsider their alignments.

Either way, not helpful.

I still want to kill Trfel. That's where my head is at.
Going to hedge on sandro.
VE/MZ worth looking into more deeply imo.

But Trfel first. I'm not going to repeat the mistake of trying to kill multples.


Nah, if you are against Tfrel you have to cross over me.

No one touches him.


Ok, tell me who I should look into then and I'll tell you if I agree.


mz
ve, maybe
a no posting person like palmar or hapa


CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 21:34 GMT
#1303
I think VE is trying to be funny ironic and not angry?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 21:41 GMT
#1314
On March 05 2024 06:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So VE posted a bunch of nothing...

What are you expecting rayn? I think most everyone who's posted looks good, most everyone who hasn't looks bad, and you know who I'd kill as mayor, but not who I'd vote to lynch. I'm not going to try and push a lurker lynch because that's fucking stupid as fuck, so I'm going to wait and see what lynch targets emerge. Right now I'm one of them, and I know I'm town, so if it comes to it I'd probably lynch the other guy but otherwise, I'll vote who I think looks worse of the candidates D1.

ERMAGERD AND YOU NEEDED ALL THAT SPELLED OUT RIGHT?!

Rayn isn't usually this dense, must be mafia.

SEE HAO FUCKING STUPID THAT SOUNDS RAYN!?!?!??

I don't know why you feel the need to be this angry towards me as i am just pointing out you posted no substance, which you did.

But it makes me look bad and might convince people to vote me and then I actually WOULD have to put in effort on D1, which is why I'm angry.

I dont think you being angry should convince anyone to vote for you.
Just the fact you're avoiding to play the game.

I'm playing. I have reads. But none of them are meaningful and are subject to change with further information. None of my reads are based on anything that would convince anyone of anything, so I'm just not sharing them. I've told you how I'm going to vote today, because that's true. I'll maybe share my less meaningful reads later by way of explaining reads that are backed up with facts and info. But there's no point in sharing them now because no one really cares who I think is mafia. They only care if I'm mafia, and this game I'm not.


I am not mean to you
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 21:43 GMT
#1318
On March 05 2024 06:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:41 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So VE posted a bunch of nothing...

What are you expecting rayn? I think most everyone who's posted looks good, most everyone who hasn't looks bad, and you know who I'd kill as mayor, but not who I'd vote to lynch. I'm not going to try and push a lurker lynch because that's fucking stupid as fuck, so I'm going to wait and see what lynch targets emerge. Right now I'm one of them, and I know I'm town, so if it comes to it I'd probably lynch the other guy but otherwise, I'll vote who I think looks worse of the candidates D1.

ERMAGERD AND YOU NEEDED ALL THAT SPELLED OUT RIGHT?!

Rayn isn't usually this dense, must be mafia.

SEE HAO FUCKING STUPID THAT SOUNDS RAYN!?!?!??

I don't know why you feel the need to be this angry towards me as i am just pointing out you posted no substance, which you did.

But it makes me look bad and might convince people to vote me and then I actually WOULD have to put in effort on D1, which is why I'm angry.

I dont think you being angry should convince anyone to vote for you.
Just the fact you're avoiding to play the game.

I'm playing. I have reads. But none of them are meaningful and are subject to change with further information. None of my reads are based on anything that would convince anyone of anything, so I'm just not sharing them. I've told you how I'm going to vote today, because that's true. I'll maybe share my less meaningful reads later by way of explaining reads that are backed up with facts and info. But there's no point in sharing them now because no one really cares who I think is mafia. They only care if I'm mafia, and this game I'm not.


I am not mean to you

Not sure where it says Cake is mean to me in the post you quoted could you highlight it?


I have tried to engage with you and this is the first time you answered me, has nothing to do with your post.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 21:49 GMT
#1327
On March 05 2024 06:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:43 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:41 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So VE posted a bunch of nothing...

What are you expecting rayn? I think most everyone who's posted looks good, most everyone who hasn't looks bad, and you know who I'd kill as mayor, but not who I'd vote to lynch. I'm not going to try and push a lurker lynch because that's fucking stupid as fuck, so I'm going to wait and see what lynch targets emerge. Right now I'm one of them, and I know I'm town, so if it comes to it I'd probably lynch the other guy but otherwise, I'll vote who I think looks worse of the candidates D1.

ERMAGERD AND YOU NEEDED ALL THAT SPELLED OUT RIGHT?!

Rayn isn't usually this dense, must be mafia.

SEE HAO FUCKING STUPID THAT SOUNDS RAYN!?!?!??

I don't know why you feel the need to be this angry towards me as i am just pointing out you posted no substance, which you did.

But it makes me look bad and might convince people to vote me and then I actually WOULD have to put in effort on D1, which is why I'm angry.

I dont think you being angry should convince anyone to vote for you.
Just the fact you're avoiding to play the game.

I'm playing. I have reads. But none of them are meaningful and are subject to change with further information. None of my reads are based on anything that would convince anyone of anything, so I'm just not sharing them. I've told you how I'm going to vote today, because that's true. I'll maybe share my less meaningful reads later by way of explaining reads that are backed up with facts and info. But there's no point in sharing them now because no one really cares who I think is mafia. They only care if I'm mafia, and this game I'm not.


I am not mean to you

Not sure where it says Cake is mean to me in the post you quoted could you highlight it?


I have tried to engage with you and this is the first time you answered me, has nothing to do with your post.

No I just miss it because this thread is crazy right now what's up?


Tell me two mafia, two town and two stupid people.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 21:53 GMT
#1331
On March 05 2024 06:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:49 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:43 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:41 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
I don't know why you feel the need to be this angry towards me as i am just pointing out you posted no substance, which you did.

But it makes me look bad and might convince people to vote me and then I actually WOULD have to put in effort on D1, which is why I'm angry.

I dont think you being angry should convince anyone to vote for you.
Just the fact you're avoiding to play the game.

I'm playing. I have reads. But none of them are meaningful and are subject to change with further information. None of my reads are based on anything that would convince anyone of anything, so I'm just not sharing them. I've told you how I'm going to vote today, because that's true. I'll maybe share my less meaningful reads later by way of explaining reads that are backed up with facts and info. But there's no point in sharing them now because no one really cares who I think is mafia. They only care if I'm mafia, and this game I'm not.


I am not mean to you

Not sure where it says Cake is mean to me in the post you quoted could you highlight it?


I have tried to engage with you and this is the first time you answered me, has nothing to do with your post.

No I just miss it because this thread is crazy right now what's up?


Tell me two mafia, two town and two stupid people.

That sounds suspiciously like making me give reads which is like the same thing rayn was just doing!


I just want to know where your head is before I sleep.

But I must go soon, it is midnight.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 04:15 GMT
#1712
On March 05 2024 07:34 Vivax wrote:
Maybe rayn has a godread on mafia copcake and is just whiteknighting her.
Mind you, that's not something that would particularly bother me but it could explain his suboptimal decision making.


Rayn is not like this, Rayn LITERALLY has throwed me when he catches me mafia.

Even when we are in a team.

You should know this.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 04:19 GMT
#1715
On March 05 2024 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Lets be real here for a second. Vivax is also not confirmed town.


Idk who you are, but you won my heart with this post.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 04:34 GMT
#1723
On March 05 2024 09:13 Vivax wrote:
I apologize too.

I'm surprised rayn didn't react more emotionally when I was rude to him though. Unless he is mafia of course.

Iamp probably doesn't give a damn.

JAT is just same old.


Rayn tends to be more angry and mean when he is mafia.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 04:37 GMT
#1726
Post 1549 and post 1551

Wtf is that Oats out of nowhere vivax?
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 731
Bisu 556
BeSt 442
Hyuk 322
actioN 178
Leta 143
Zeus 111
EffOrt 110
ZerO 84
Soma 79
[ Show more ]
Light 74
Shinee 41
Mind 41
Mong 40
Killer 33
soO 33
sorry 30
Aegong 28
Bale 25
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 20
Terrorterran 13
ZergMaN 11
HiyA 10
Sharp 8
JulyZerg 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe138
League of Legends
JimRising 401
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1198
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King164
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1805
Other Games
gofns27938
summit1g8391
olofmeister1390
singsing1367
ceh9602
crisheroes308
DeMusliM135
ArmadaUGS103
Livibee100
XBOCT84
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick502
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream244
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH257
• LUISG 16
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Jankos1990
• Rush1281
• Stunt429
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
23m
OSC
3h 23m
Stellar Fest
3h 23m
OSC
14h 23m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.