• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:14
CEST 09:14
KST 16:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6975 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 55

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 02:55 GMT
#7349
On March 13 2024 11:34 iamperfection wrote:
Dp make anything of them killing Jacob over you? Setting up palmar possibly ?


Didn’t I already talk about this?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 02:56 GMT
#7350
On March 13 2024 11:17 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 11:10 iamperfection wrote:
What do you think DP


I tend to Think that on a surface level shooting Jake over me implicates palmar and reduces the chance that cake is town.

You can wifom that either way though.

But the shot being jsl makes me think that scum want us to be thinking in this way.

The fast votes on cake which people are likely to think I will support is giving me pause tbh.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 02:57 GMT
#7353
On March 13 2024 11:57 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 11:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 11:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 11:10 iamperfection wrote:
What do you think DP


I tend to Think that on a surface level shooting Jake over me implicates palmar and reduces the chance that cake is town.

You can wifom that either way though.

But the shot being jsl makes me think that scum want us to be thinking in this way.

The fast votes on cake which people are likely to think I will support is giving me pause tbh.


Oh I didn't see that somehow

Big thread.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 03:03 GMT
#7356
On March 13 2024 12:02 Vivax wrote:
But he posts that he's 'feeling lost'.
To me it seems like he's always known what to do from the beginning of a day.


Who is your team right now? Still me , jealous, mz?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 03:06 GMT
#7359
On March 13 2024 12:04 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 12:03 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:02 Vivax wrote:
But he posts that he's 'feeling lost'.
To me it seems like he's always known what to do from the beginning of a day.


Who is your team right now? Still me , jealous, mz?


I think Jealous MZ and going to hedge on a third.
Depends on how much you are willing to support what I'm showing you.



I’m down to listen. I’m paranoid about the cake wagon a bit

And I’m worried about having been pocketed somewhere
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 03:07 GMT
#7360
On March 13 2024 12:04 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 12:03 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:02 Vivax wrote:
But he posts that he's 'feeling lost'.
To me it seems like he's always known what to do from the beginning of a day.


Who is your team right now? Still me , jealous, mz?


I think Jealous MZ and going to hedge on a third.
Depends on how much you are willing to support what I'm showing you.


I think koshi is mafia by all of his actions except he seems town when he posts.

But he has been on the wrong side of town history this game.

And this guy is a silver usually more so than me even.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 03:07 GMT
#7361
Solver
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 03:17 GMT
#7369
On March 13 2024 12:10 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 12:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:04 Vivax wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:03 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:02 Vivax wrote:
But he posts that he's 'feeling lost'.
To me it seems like he's always known what to do from the beginning of a day.


Who is your team right now? Still me , jealous, mz?


I think Jealous MZ and going to hedge on a third.
Depends on how much you are willing to support what I'm showing you.


I think koshi is mafia by all of his actions except he seems town when he posts.

But he has been on the wrong side of town history this game.

And this guy is a silver usually more so than me even.


And you don't have a tiny bit of suspicion or opinion on MZ and Jealous? Not even a little bit?
You don't have the impression that someone who didn't move his vote even once could maybe be mafia?


Yeah I do. Jealous looked really good to me In the discord. But I need to re-read

Mz looks lbad too for the oats stuff.

I guess I’m more wary with mz because he was scum hunting.when he didn’t have too.

He looks really bad from oats flip flop in a way that is just too obviously bad. And he cleared dmb when he didn’t really have to as mafia.
There are absolutely mafia in the pool of JAT, koshi, jealous, mz, perfection,Rels, palmar

Need to read wagons and filters to get more idea of a direction

Rels cake progression is weird to me just because of the timing and me being left alive.

Jealous has been on cake this whole time but I’m not sure if he is calling her mafia at this point.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 03:18 GMT
#7370
On March 13 2024 12:10 Vivax wrote:
Must be a British Empire II then


Can’t remember what happened?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 03:18 GMT
#7372
On March 13 2024 12:11 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 12:01 Vivax wrote:
Another fun fact about this game: Do you know how many times Jealous placed a vote on a day then changed it?
I took a quick look and think it amounts to zero.

Read CopCake as scum.

Switched from CopCake to scum!Oats D1 (pls no misrep), while you stayed on town!VE.
Stayed on CopCake on D2, while you jumped back and forth several times between town! VE and CopCake and ended up on CopCake.
I vote CopCake again on D3, you vote MZ.

Not really seeing the issue here.


Do you still think cake is mafia?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 03:19 GMT
#7374
Does anyone think vivax could be mafia here?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 03:28 GMT
#7386
On March 13 2024 12:25 Vivax wrote:
##Vote: Jealous

We win or lose today


Why? We have heaps of mislynches left right?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 03:29 GMT
#7390
On March 13 2024 12:26 Vivax wrote:
Anyone who was sure of copcake being mafia should at least consider that iamp voted to save her and could be scum, or am I wrong?


That would be a losing play imo as mafia.

Cake is likely to flip and then perfection looks really bad.

More likely scum are bussing and distancing early.

It’s part of the arguments against Rels and palmar imo.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 03:30 GMT
#7391
On March 13 2024 12:28 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 12:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:25 Vivax wrote:
##Vote: Jealous

We win or lose today


Why? We have heaps of mislynches left right?


I don't trust those who are surviving the nights.


That’s you!!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 03:30 GMT
#7392
On March 13 2024 12:28 Vivax wrote:
This whole game


The whole game is theatre?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 03:38 GMT
#7402
On March 13 2024 12:32 Vivax wrote:
And DP you are being too obtuse about Jealous and MZ for me to place any trust into you at this point.


Your confidence interval is too fucking high my dude

This is a hard game right now.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 03:44 GMT
#7411
On March 13 2024 12:40 Jealous wrote:
New super secret role:

Ophiocordyceps Unilateralis - Select a player. That player must now vote to have themselves lynched during the next day cycle. You can type for them by proxy for their reasoning for doing so.

Is a person who is selected automatically town? Or is that just what they want you to think? Find out on the next episode of "Goofy TL Mafia Stuff"!


This is not helping your cause btw
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 03:46 GMT
#7413
On March 13 2024 12:43 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 12:38 Vivax wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:36 iamperfection wrote:
Vivax the mafia had two choices. It was Jacob or dp. They choose Jacob. Trying to guess their reasons is going to be real hard. My guess They choose Jacob to set up palmar or to remove an anti palmar townie.


He was claimed blue he was always going to die first.
No one is townier than that.


Thats right if Dp is Town then he would have died this night. Nobody was more Town confirmed then him.
But still that would be just a fucking insane play as mafia vigalinte. Is Dp able to do that crazy stuff as mafia??

I had a shot from Jake this is confirmed with his flip.

Jake was more confirmed than me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 03:46 GMT
#7414
On March 13 2024 12:43 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 12:38 Vivax wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:36 iamperfection wrote:
Vivax the mafia had two choices. It was Jacob or dp. They choose Jacob. Trying to guess their reasons is going to be real hard. My guess They choose Jacob to set up palmar or to remove an anti palmar townie.


He was claimed blue he was always going to die first.
No one is townier than that.


Thats right if Dp is Town then he would have died this night. Nobody was more Town confirmed then him.
But still that would be just an fucking insane play as mafia vigalinte. Is Dp able to do that crazy stuff as mafia??


Are you calling me mafia here?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 13 2024 03:48 GMT
#7416
Vivax if jealous is town what then?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 155
Hyun 54
sorry 50
NotJumperer 47
Bale 37
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto177
League of Legends
JimRising 531
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
summit1g7697
Coldzera 720
ceh9446
WinterStarcraft401
C9.Mang0259
Sick132
olofmeister128
NeuroSwarm89
ViBE19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick592
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2289
League of Legends
• Rush1056
• Jankos546
• Stunt403
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 46m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 46m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 46m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.