• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:09
CEST 08:09
KST 15:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9433 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 18 19 20 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 15:53 GMT
#698
I wonder if it literally goes unnoticed. I guarantee mafia saw it.

Tell me what the fuck has been different before I outed the rope that I think is kinda shit anyway to not get pants on headed?

Rayn be better when you are mayored.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 16:20 GMT
#723
Un cc'd
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 16:30 GMT
#738
On March 05 2024 01:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Sorry Slam i actually thought about it when you started talking about Chezinu. My bad.

At least you did also see it. Guarantee mafia found out quick anyway so I generally don't value the role even as highly as innocent child.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 17:11 GMT
#774
On March 05 2024 01:46 CopCake wrote:
Btw Slam, explain to me like a baby how your read on DP flipped to town now?

Didn't go that far.

But I went from suspicious of DP to much less so by at first agreeing little with what he said, to agreeing more with what he said.

Yes, it is that banal
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 17:13 GMT
#777
On March 05 2024 01:59 CopCake wrote:
Btw

- My first post was on page 17
- Ignored DP on page 18 intentionally to see his reaction, there was no reaction. I expected DP to come like CAKE WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING ME, but when Oats started to talk about me, he called him town and started to engage with me after that.

Me ignoring DP intentionally to catch a reaction doesnt make me mafia.

Me doing "town circles" which is like talking with people I find more likely town and interesting in this scenario via being good on another game or have same views as me doesnt make me mafia. Specially I have done this and I find it relaxing, engaging and make the thread not to be too serious or depressive. Besides talking with them can make me change my opinion.

Just the same way me "acting differently" (if you think so) doesn't make me town either. It is more of the porpouse if you think I am actually trying to get information or not for real.

But let´s not talk about me, I want to talk about Slam and how I am mafia when I town read trfel but his scum read scum reads me?????





When did I call you mafia?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 17:20 GMT
#788
On March 05 2024 02:14 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:13 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:59 CopCake wrote:
Btw

- My first post was on page 17
- Ignored DP on page 18 intentionally to see his reaction, there was no reaction. I expected DP to come like CAKE WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING ME, but when Oats started to talk about me, he called him town and started to engage with me after that.

Me ignoring DP intentionally to catch a reaction doesnt make me mafia.

Me doing "town circles" which is like talking with people I find more likely town and interesting in this scenario via being good on another game or have same views as me doesnt make me mafia. Specially I have done this and I find it relaxing, engaging and make the thread not to be too serious or depressive. Besides talking with them can make me change my opinion.

Just the same way me "acting differently" (if you think so) doesn't make me town either. It is more of the porpouse if you think I am actually trying to get information or not for real.

But let´s not talk about me, I want to talk about Slam and how I am mafia when I town read trfel but his scum read scum reads me?????





When did I call you mafia?


You agreed with DPs post of calling me mafia.

So I concluded you believed that.

Good points =/= total agreement but I suspected him less and you more, that much is true
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 17:22 GMT
#792
On March 05 2024 02:15 iamperfection wrote:
Blazinghand level play if town vivax there I said it.

?

My recollectIon is BH was a remarkably capable player, was this a remarkably capable move?

Just looks passive desperate to me.

Anyway our blues suck that's not a guaranteed loss. They already would have had us for lynch I think so, well, at least now we know game is already going well for Mafia.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 17:23 GMT
#793
On March 05 2024 02:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##UnMayor: raynpelikoneet
##Mayor: Vivax

for now.

Vivax, you need to listen, and not be unpredictable. Okay?

Mayor JK is better than mayor capable player?
Or cop?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 17:26 GMT
#797
On March 05 2024 02:24 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:20 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:14 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:13 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:59 CopCake wrote:
Btw

- My first post was on page 17
- Ignored DP on page 18 intentionally to see his reaction, there was no reaction. I expected DP to come like CAKE WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING ME, but when Oats started to talk about me, he called him town and started to engage with me after that.

Me ignoring DP intentionally to catch a reaction doesnt make me mafia.

Me doing "town circles" which is like talking with people I find more likely town and interesting in this scenario via being good on another game or have same views as me doesnt make me mafia. Specially I have done this and I find it relaxing, engaging and make the thread not to be too serious or depressive. Besides talking with them can make me change my opinion.

Just the same way me "acting differently" (if you think so) doesn't make me town either. It is more of the porpouse if you think I am actually trying to get information or not for real.

But let´s not talk about me, I want to talk about Slam and how I am mafia when I town read trfel but his scum read scum reads me?????





When did I call you mafia?


You agreed with DPs post of calling me mafia.

So I concluded you believed that.

Good points =/= total agreement but I suspected him less and you more, that much is true


I unvoted you just because of your freedom of speech

Who else have caught your eye?

I feel sad vivax ignored me



Well if it makes Rayn feel any better, yes, I had scumread our JK

So that was fun

Now I am confused why he doesn't want Mayor as pretty clearly town imo
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 17:26 GMT
#798
On March 05 2024 02:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:23 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##UnMayor: raynpelikoneet
##Mayor: Vivax

for now.

Vivax, you need to listen, and not be unpredictable. Okay?

Mayor JK is better than mayor capable player?
Or cop?

Fair point.
Are you willing to listen to rayn and marv?

Of course
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 17:27 GMT
#800
On March 05 2024 02:26 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:22 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:15 iamperfection wrote:
Blazinghand level play if town vivax there I said it.

?

My recollectIon is BH was a remarkably capable player, was this a remarkably capable move?

Just looks passive desperate to me.

Anyway our blues suck that's not a guaranteed loss. They already would have had us for lynch I think so, well, at least now we know game is already going well for Mafia.

Lol

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 17:29 GMT
#802
On March 05 2024 02:27 iamperfection wrote:
Why in the world would we make that moron mayor

Lol which one
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 17:31 GMT
#806
On March 05 2024 02:29 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##UnMayor: raynpelikoneet
##Mayor: Vivax

for now.

Vivax, you need to listen, and not be unpredictable. Okay?


Promise.

But is your role more useful, or mine?

I mean, either of us probably just gets RB every night no?

After N1

So either way, mayor for either of us is kinda kaput. We should mayor Rayn Marv or Hapa as someone with good words put in my mouth earlier 😅
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 17:33 GMT
#809
Honestly I should do my own check though. Less predictable for Mafia.

Anyway
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 17:35 GMT
#818
On March 05 2024 02:32 iamperfection wrote:
I'm inclined to think vivax has to be town. No scum claims like that. I strongly oppose any effort to make him mayor. He already has shown he willing to throw as town we aren't giving him power.

Exactly. Same logic applies to me, although I was under some real pressure as leading lynch candidate.

But ehhhhhhhhh we don't lose for losing some blue roles in disinterested hands.

It's harder than it might have been but not impossible by any means.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 17:35 GMT
#820
On March 05 2024 02:34 CopCake wrote:
Was slam claim real?

I am so confused

Hot damn, I am stealthy even without trying
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 17:37 GMT
#823
On March 05 2024 02:36 Vivax wrote:
Slam could be fakeclaiming its meaningless imo. Maybe he just lacks the motivation and wanted a CC. Cop is rather safe to not instantly provoke one.

And he was being scumread.

Thanks but I am probably still getting shot
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 17:39 GMT
#827
On March 05 2024 02:37 iamperfection wrote:
We should probably policy lynch slam he is annoying.

Darthpunk

This is why I was going to smurf as Darcy or just not join.


You forget the old bloods aren't the same. Yes, I was trying to make room for a smurf, but I am far from universally enjoyed. If there were no truth to it, the argument would hold no weight.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 17:41 GMT
#829
There are probably a lot of other good names I would like to see back, if only to obs, who likely did not due to seeing my join.

It's the nature of an oddball. Some enjoy it, many many many do not.

I can't handle any other mafia forum due to thus, so, it must be pretty pungent!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 17:44 GMT
#832
On March 05 2024 02:41 marvellosity wrote:
Slam stop being silly. You are nowhere near as off putting as you think you are.

I did promise to listen to you and rayn so
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 193
ProTech135
Nina 100
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 218
Dewaltoss 114
Bale 38
ZergMaN 24
Noble 13
Icarus 7
NotJumperer 0
League of Legends
JimRising 721
Other Games
summit1g10859
Sick185
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick839
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 45
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2180
League of Legends
• Lourlo1122
• Rush1047
• Stunt209
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 51m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 51m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 51m
Replay Cast
16h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.