• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:23
CEST 15:23
KST 22:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13449 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 411

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 409 410 411 412 413 555 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2024 15:33 GMT
#8201
On March 15 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
I'm chasing down dumb shit honestly.

My last attempt was to do an analysis on dmb based on how often she used the word "fucking". Cause I remember her being aggressive last game and much more mellow this one. But turns out she still loves dropping the f-bombs just as much.


I agree
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 15:36 GMT
#8202
On March 11 2024 09:26 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Three Vote Count

VisceraEyes (7): Rels, Justanothertownie, Koshi, Palmar, Vivax, iamperfection, Meapak_Ziphh, DarthPunk
CopCake (5): Jealous, DarthPunk, iamperfection, Vivax, die_meatbaby, VisceraEyes, CopCake, JacobStrangelove

Not Voting (1): Vivax

With 7 votes, VisceraEyes is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Tuesday, Mar 12 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in


I had a good night of sleep.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 14 2024 15:36 GMT
#8203
On March 14 2024 18:12 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 13:07 CopCake wrote:
On March 14 2024 11:38 iamperfection wrote:
A lot of things have bothered me today. Copcake makes a case on Koshi and then just almost instantly drops it just because Jat says thats how koshi plays and then votes palmar. Why does cop just accept as true it confuses me. Meapak_Ziphh comes back after 19 hours says hes too tired to be bothered to do anything but he has found scum? and is somehow not voting????

I keep hearing this idiotic comment that marv said palmar is 90% likely to be town. I get it you guys all worship marv but his word isnt gospel and he very well would probably be saying different things if he was still alive its day 4 now marv died in night 2.

Palmar really bothers me. He calls me scum because i have just been around not doing anything?? Like i said earlier you can say a lot of things about me but not engaged and not in the thick of things is certainly not one of them. I exposed the mason circle and tried to get reads from it. I correctly deduced that Rayn had to be town from the way he used it and almost immediately tried to make him mayor for it. Right or wrong i was screaming at the top of my longs to lynch tryfel it was wrong but so what. I have constantly been directing and calling out actions. I literally hammered VE in a quest for personal glory it backfired so what. To say i have been just around is objectively wrong.

Now palmar says he dosnt really read the thread that he just shows hes around interacts and develops reads. I dont really feel like has done that all in this game. I think if anyone with a quarter of a brain which ill grant palmar he has a quarter of a brain could easily use meta to see i am town. This would be by FAR the largest filter i have ever had as mafia. I would also say i am much less emotional as mafia and much more reserved. My style as town requires me to post a ton and usually in quick succession. Thats why i will have mind melds which happened earlier with marv where we said the same thing. As mafia that is extremely hard for me to replicate. At least for a long period. Also as mafia its very hard for me to long posts like this were i have to fake my thoughts i just have hard time to do it. So those long list posts and posts were i collect my thoughts like i had earlier and this one quite frankly are hard for me to do. I dont think palmar is trying figure out my alignment because he is being bad or more likely just mafia.

Now do i think JAT could possibly be mafia. Yes its possible he had a post earlier where he almost knew that koshi was mafia. {but iamperfection you said earlier that koshi is likely town) well first of all stfu second there is a diffrence between knowing and thinking.

On March 14 2024 04:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 04:30 iamperfection wrote:
On March 14 2024 04:28 Koshi wrote:
On March 12 2024 12:40 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Man what the fuck.

This game is going to be extremely hard if townies are gonna self-vote, I feel like that's playing against your wincon. I absolutely hate martyring so pointlessly. I think that was still 100% the right lynch.

And now we're gonna have to solve the copcake problem since she did exactly the same thing. She voted herself and peaced out when the vote was 7-4 with VE in the lead. Her vote made it 6-5, still with VE in the lead. She showed no problems with leaving her vote on randos the previous two days, and if she was scum, she had a safe place to park her vote on VE or a rando as nobody would have scumread her any harder than they already were for voting to save herself. Now granted, she didn't hammer herself, the closest she ever got was 7-6 against her 2 hours later. So, did town!cake just rage quit in the exact same manner that VE did? Or did scum!cake take a gamble, not realizing how close it was going to get? If it's the second option, Rel's desperation to save her pretty much guarantees him as scum in my eyes, but I still don't know if I can wrap my head around scum!cake doing that because the vote is so close I'd argue that's pretty close to intentionally throwing. Or maybe it's all #bigplays that I'm too stupid to understand.

I have a decent amount of thread to fully catch up on after just skimming to get through it, I focused more on the voting thread to try and figure out wtf both VE and cake were doing. I'm not surprised to see there were more shenanigans by certain people. I will also have a go at reading VE's filter although idk if there's much of a point.

What a town hero does. Analyse.

I kind of disagree. Feel like he just summed up what happened and listed every scenario. I don't think it's super town post.

You won't convince him. At this point Koshi is not reading MZs posts critically anymore.

not the biggest thing but the post bothers me. He also seems a bit apathetic to what is going on.

So yes i think its possible.

MZ's comeback post also bothers me and the fact that he isnt voting despite finding scum

On March 14 2024 10:41 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I'm home, had a shit day so I really don't have the energy to jump into filters right now, especially since I've already found 1 scum at minimum this cycle. I'll hang around the thread and play some league if people want my opinions on anything just ask.



However in my eyes palmar is the most likely mafia.



The me dropping the Koshi case is because no one said “good catch!” Except jelaous so I believed I was wrong

Hahahahahahaha. RIP Jealous.

Glad I wasn't the only one to see it TT__TT
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 15:37 GMT
#8204
Iamp jat and mz not on copcake.

I am not saying they are all mafia. I am saying they vote together a lot of the time.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2024 15:38 GMT
#8205
Copcake wagon looks more pure duh
Maybe one mafia on it
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 14 2024 15:39 GMT
#8206
Gooood morning campers,

For due diligence, I shall reread JAT, my biggest memory is liking him less than Trfel D1 and the fact that that's my only memory is a bad sign to begin with.

I would also really love to know what DMB and Jealous are doing with those votes rn, we're a little too far into the game for folks to be parking votes on nonviable lynches.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 15:39 GMT
#8207
I wonder if JAT asking marv to switch to VE was him trying to get Oats not lynched. Because they needed 2 votes.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 15:40 GMT
#8208
On March 15 2024 00:38 Vivax wrote:
Copcake wagon looks more pure duh
Maybe one mafia on it

Yes CC )
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 14 2024 15:40 GMT
#8209
On March 15 2024 00:39 Koshi wrote:
I wonder if JAT asking marv to switch to VE was him trying to get Oats not lynched. Because they needed 2 votes.

When did that ever happen? Quotes please.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 15:41 GMT
#8210
I do not believe iamp is mafia
But CC/MZ/JAT

I kinda like it in a world Palmar isnt mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 15:41 GMT
#8211
On March 15 2024 00:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 00:39 Koshi wrote:
I wonder if JAT asking marv to switch to VE was him trying to get Oats not lynched. Because they needed 2 votes.

When did that ever happen? Quotes please.

I can only do an indirect quote.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2024 15:42 GMT
#8212
We can pretend Palmar isn‘t mafia at least.
He‘s metaing me from 2015 maybe he just has a midlife crisis
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 15:42 GMT
#8213
On March 15 2024 00:41 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 00:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:39 Koshi wrote:
I wonder if JAT asking marv to switch to VE was him trying to get Oats not lynched. Because they needed 2 votes.

When did that ever happen? Quotes please.

I can only do an indirect quote.

No I cant cuz I dont want to go search. But somebody recently said: "JAT asked permission on marv to move to Oats"
I had a good night of sleep.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 14 2024 15:44 GMT
#8214
On March 15 2024 00:41 Koshi wrote:
I do not believe iamp is mafia
But CC/MZ/JAT

I kinda like it in a world Palmar isnt mafia.

I'm having a hard time seeing that world, but I'm more worried about you starting to see CC as mafia again, have you not read any of her posts this cycle?

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 14 2024 15:45 GMT
#8215
On March 15 2024 00:42 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 00:41 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:39 Koshi wrote:
I wonder if JAT asking marv to switch to VE was him trying to get Oats not lynched. Because they needed 2 votes.

When did that ever happen? Quotes please.

I can only do an indirect quote.

No I cant cuz I dont want to go search. But somebody recently said: "JAT asked permission on marv to move to Oats"

Ah, somebody said, eh? You are full of shit. With all due respect.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2024 15:45 GMT
#8216
On March 15 2024 00:40 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 00:38 Vivax wrote:
Copcake wagon looks more pure duh
Maybe one mafia on it

Yes CC )


I was hoping you‘d say Jealous
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 14 2024 15:46 GMT
#8217
On March 14 2024 18:50 Palmar wrote:
Unfortunately I guess what I need is to get CC in the thread somehow and actually argue with her and I really, really don't like arguing with insane people.

@CC when you see this, lay out (again, I know I've asked you to do this before) why you're voting for me. Preferably make it at least 2 or 3 paragraphs. I don't need quotes of my posts unless you want to, just an outline of why you think I'm scum this game.

On March 14 2024 16:40 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 12:08 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 12:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:03 Palmar wrote:
Too many people have decided to play weird this game too.

Like we should objectively lynch CC for making absolutely no sense. Her reads are terrible, and the way in which she achieves them is terrible. Her constant tinfoiling is super annoying and doesn't actually help anyone. Do I know if she's mafia for it? No.

I'm probably going to vote her this cycle because I see no chance of getting iamp killed this cycle.

Also, this has been in the back of my mind the entire game, because it was like the one point I agreed with rayn on when we were arguing on N1

On March 06 2024 22:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 21:40 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 20:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
why do you*


I dont think he is town.

Its impossible youthink DP is pocketing Palmar if you dont think Palmar is town, if youre town.

So i guess youre mafia.



This is a good post, why did it take you forever to see this though?

Why not see this last phase When i pointed it out?



Why is cake 'deciding to play weird' and not just mafia?


Because people play like mafia as town all the time and I keep lynching them for it and they keep flipping town.

VE this game. Vivax last game. Etc

How the hell am I supposed to now CC isn’t just a logically compromised crazy person.

On March 14 2024 12:36 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 12:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Perfection do you think cake and palmar can be partnered?

I dont think its impossible.

Cop is more just confounding. I dont understand the way they think at all.
I think cop is more likely to be town the palmar though.


Why does it feel like some of you people are just saying this now?

I know DP was on this wavelength with me all the way back in D2 when we were in mason chat, but where were all of you?

If such a huge proportion of a players' posts are directionless or non-sequitur, isn't that anti-town?

If we all posted in confounding ways, how would any game ever get solved?

And somehow it's being held against me that I've parked my vote on the most consistently "confounding" "crazy" "insane" person in the game? Stop gaslighting me.

Besides that Koshi dive she wrote, basically nothing has significantly moved the needle on CopCake's alignment for me. I can't recall a solid argument from any of you as to why CopCake is town besides meta reads and *shrug*.

So, the same way Vivax basically asked me to "prove" I am town (lol), can someone "prove" to me that CopCake is more likely to be town than scum at this point?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 15:50 GMT
#8218
I mean at just a surface level they have been all over the place. Making ridiculous statements but also almost begging to be lynched. Dosnt seem like the most likely scum mindset to me the more I think about it. Yes it's possible but the more and more I think it makes me think CC has a likelihood to be town.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 15:52 GMT
#8219
It would suck to lose to though
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 15:52 GMT
#8220
On March 15 2024 00:45 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 00:40 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:38 Vivax wrote:
Copcake wagon looks more pure duh
Maybe one mafia on it

Yes CC )


I was hoping you‘d say Jealous

Problem with Jealous is tjat he looks good on these votes. With JAT and Palmar it works. Otherwise it gets tricky.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 409 410 411 412 413 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 225
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko361
SHIN 225
ProTech145
CosmosSc2 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41521
Bisu 2509
Hyuk 1811
Shuttle 1716
EffOrt 468
Soma 440
Mini 414
Larva 396
ZerO 323
firebathero 224
[ Show more ]
Last 116
hero 101
Zeus 63
Pusan 54
Sexy 49
Trap 47
Hyun 47
Killer 46
Bale 44
Hm[arnc] 33
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 25
PianO 24
zelot 24
sorry 16
Noble 15
yabsab 11
JulyZerg 10
Rock 7
Icarus 6
Sacsri 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5461
qojqva1419
Dendi1000
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1016
crisheroes824
Liquid`Hasu200
Other Games
gofns40541
singsing2543
B2W.Neo1194
DeMusliM250
Livibee194
Liquid`VortiX107
Mew2King88
ArmadaUGS74
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7635
League of Legends
• Jankos1818
Other Games
• WagamamaTV227
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 37m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 37m
INu's Battles
22h 37m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.