• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:57
CEST 05:57
KST 12:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8081 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 410

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 408 409 410 411 412 555 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 14:24 GMT
#8181
I like you a little better for it, had forgotten about the TTS bits of it.

No idea what it says about Rels, I don't think any mafia team member would try to defend TTS at that point in the game.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 14:25 GMT
#8182
But maybe I'm just an idiot and rels is town hero.
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 14:26 GMT
#8183
i mean more is it too over the top for rels.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 14:31 GMT
#8184
Maybe, I honestly don't know. I can't remember how excitable Rels is in games, it'd be a pure tone read and I feel like I have better things to read him on.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 14:37 GMT
#8185
I saw something fun but it completely fucks with my scumteam.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 14:38 GMT
#8186
On March 14 2024 23:37 Koshi wrote:
I saw something fun but it completely fucks with my scumteam.

Just throw it out there.

Game is stupid enough anyway
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 14:38 GMT
#8187
On March 14 2024 23:37 Koshi wrote:
I saw something fun but it completely fucks with my scumteam.

you can share i give permission.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 14:39 GMT
#8188
There's a case to be made that the mafia is all the people who have not yet gone insane
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 14:40 GMT
#8189
On March 14 2024 23:39 Palmar wrote:
There's a case to be made that the mafia is all the people who have not yet gone insane

i was town before the game started then.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 14 2024 14:44 GMT
#8190
MZ:
He has some pretty rough interactions with the 2 flipped mafia:
On March 05 2024 00:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:53 ToTheStars wrote:
Read pages 8/9/10 only

Vote: trfel

Terrible post, care to explain this read?

On March 05 2024 00:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:37 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:36 Alakaslam wrote:
Oats and DP scum for scraping the bottom of the barrel?

Do either of you even have mayor picks of your own?

This is why I prefer Rayn, on like 5 posts, to either of you.


Yeesh.

Tothesky is some dude I have never seen before.


Idk, I give Oats a pass for being new here? And not knowing the oh so called meta?

Darth on the other hand, feels odd.

Oats is definitely not new.

At the very least the TTS post would be kind of a dickmove if they are buddies. Since I assume TTS struggled a lot with this game.

His first read progression on CC is sooo out there. Tinfoil hat insane.
On March 05 2024 11:55 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I wanna get back to the lynch discussion because I want opinions on these posts from cake:

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 10:09 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:22 CopCake wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
In addition to voting on a day 1 lynch, players will be voting for a Mayor. Prior to the end of day 1, the leading candidates for Mayor should pm me a name of their choosing to be killed alongside the day 1 lynch. If no name is sent in then nobody will be killed. After the election, 3 players will be randomized to become bodyguards. I will PM you if you become a bodyguard. The Mayor will be immune to KP (but still susceptible to lynch) until all town aligned bodyguards are killed.


I think mayor should not kill, right? on the first couple of days I mean.

Also I noticed there is a framer, holy shit, I have to step up my game because LOL, I would have loved to have beeeeennnn mafia in this game, so much beautifulness I could have done with a role like that in my teaaammmmmmm.

I absolutely hate this post, cake we have no idea if that role exists and it just seems like you're feeling a bit of pressure so you're already worrying about a potential red check.

Like nobody has discussed the possibility of a framer at all up until this point and you bring it up out of the blue.


Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 10:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:03 CopCake wrote:
I think that Vivax is angry because he claimed and he might lose mayor so he is going to die at night.

And if he doesnt die, then he fake claimed.

Because why would mafia lose an opportunity like that, right?


I don't like this post, this reads like a prelude to the scum team not killing vivax if he doesn't win mayor and then you waltz in D2 claiming "oh he must be scum bc scum would have killed a claimed blue."

If vivax loses mayor and doesn't die it's pure NK WIFOM at that point. Trying to pre stage a push on him suggests you know he's not gonna die if he's not mayor.

This is making me even more comfortable Vivax is town since I have a scum read on you rn cake.

Both of these come across as borderline TMI to me as well as prepping for a potential red check on her and a potential a mislynch on Vivax assuming he's town.

I can't figure out a townie mindset where someone would make these posts.

On March 06 2024 09:09 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:59 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:57 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I just finished debriefing, I'm still at work and can't catch up on 600 posts. Can a couple of people please summarize what's happened?

Palmar mafia, palmar maybe not mafia. Jat and Trfel maybe mafia

Marv looking sexy in Speedos

Breezing through the voting thread it looks like JAT and Trfel are the options, I see a couple of my town reads on Trfel but I had him as town very early on. If nobody can give me a convincing reason why JAT is town I'm probably gonna vote him as I don't recall being impressed by anything he posted up through last night.

Still trying to get through shit at work but I'll check my phone until the deadline.

This is fine.
On March 06 2024 11:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
This is a rough post but I am going to put my vote on JAT before I read Trfel. My problem isn't with how he responded to the vivax mayor stuff, in fact he does a better job than some people did at articulating his concerns, my problem comes with his "POE scum list" and how easily that rolled into a Trfel vote for self preservation.

+ Show Spoiler +
I used to love post by post analysis reads but now I hate them, however given the situation this is how I’m rolling with JAT. Two piles, love or hate. Let’s read.

Good
On March 05 2024 08:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:59 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Lets be real here for a second. Vivax is also not confirmed town.


Wrong.

CC me or go away

Nobody will CC you on day1 if you have fakeclaimed (if we even have a Jailkeeper in that case). Not unless it looks like you are actually being elected and even then I am unsure if that would be the correct play.

This is probably the only decent counter argument to the Vivax mayor thing, even if I disagree with it, he’s at least thinking and not just going REEE bc he hate Vivax’s claim
On March 06 2024 05:56 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:12 sandroba wrote:
JAT: catches up to the thread but basically only ever comments on Koshi related stuff. A lot of his commentary is meaningless and his questions are not sharp. He apparently wants Koshi for mayor, but this is not a real position since koshi himself wants vivax and it doesn't seem like jat really wants it or thinks it's a realistic thing that will happen. It just fills up space and buddies up to koshi.

On March 05 2024 20:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Apparently people are dead set on making Vivax mayor. They cannot all be mafia even though I would bet a lot of money that mafia is on board.
The logic apparently being Vivax wouldn't make such a bad play as mafia. The disconnect here is that he did the bad play regardless of his alignment but for some reason only town can be bad in people's minds. I disagree with that but I really don't know what to do about it except for complaining and offering a better alternative which is koshi right now. What am I supposed to do in your opinion, rayn?


The above post is complacent and disinterested. The reasoning for Vivax possibly being mafia is very shallow analysis and very lazily written, not trying to convince anyone.
JAT is solely focused on this mayor thing, he is not very involved and he is making no effort to actually find anyone that is suspicious. He is sticking to easy topics and being lazy in his comments. Even the mayor thing he doesn't care enough about to make any real contributions. He cares about nothing, yet he is still posting here pretending to engage.
JAT is mafia.

Is that still all you have on me, sandro? I think I explained all I have done here more than sufficiently. Unlike you, I think the mayor vote is quite important. I post the same thing to you as I did to Rayn - what am I supposed to do about it at this point? The post you quote is not disinterested or complacent. It is rather resignating/annoyed. Of course I do not have very good reasoning for Vivax being mafia - I never even called him mafia in the first place. I just don't agree that the claim makes him confirmed town or even more likely town than Koshi.

I think that your characterization does not fit my play at all.

I think this is a reasonable response to sandroba, I don’t think he’s right with his reasoning but I can see where he’s coming from.

bad
On March 05 2024 07:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:27 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:24 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:20 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:17 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
[quote]

Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.

Who even tracks how much they are in lylo situations. 11/4 really? Is this supposed to convince anybody?
In that case:
In the last 5 games I have been nkilled 3 times on N1, 1 time on N2 and I was once mafia. Pretty sure my reads were okish during those 4 towngames and on top I was lock town always.

So unless you guys are going to attempt to say I am potential mafia. I am a good pick.


But I think I like vivax for town mayor. Let mafia waste their RB on him.
We might get the RB and then have a fully protected blue role. Pretty awesome.

I am not ever going to vote this shitshow mason trash marv/rayn dumbfuck thing.
Not ever.

I wonder what mafia thinks of a mayor that is jailkeeper tbh. Somewhat frightening for sure.

If they have a RB they would be quite happy about it I assume.

They are for sure not unhappy.
But it HAPPENED.
So what is the smartest move now?

Make the shitshow rayn mayor?
Or an actual blue role.

Do you want our bluerole shot on N?

Tbh I'd rather see Vivax die in the night than being mayor. At least if I am convinced of a good candidate.

out of spite? Vivax is a very capable town player.

Not out of spite. But he will not be calm/collected/respected enough to be a helpful presence I fear. Even if we believe the claim.

Bad for many reasons
On March 05 2024 07:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:47 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

The arrogance of the mason buddies knows no limit. Better not question them and just obey.

Their disdain for the common man is indeed outrageous. How dare they treat us this way.

Weird to even sarcastically agree with this after you already said you liked their town circle

On March 06 2024 02:36 justanothertownie wrote:
Would have to PoE at this point. Probably someone in this pool:

Trfel
Jealous
MZ
JS
Hapa
TTS
VE
Slam

Would have to narrow it down somehow.

Not meant as an OMGUS here but this is a super easy post for scum to make since he pretty much called out the lukers and slam. Sandroba actually calls this oout
On March 06 2024 07:11 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Vote: JAT

Talk to me about someone that isn't palmar or vivax.

Like what? Trfel is in my POE. Not the worst lynch if it comes to it but I really see no reason to abandon this Palmar lynch right now.

Terrible, absolutely no progression of how you actually processed your eliminations to come up with Trfel as your read.

I still absolutely hate this post. I had posted a PoE list. Trfel was in it. I was being wagoned with Trfel as the other wagon. What on earth is hard to understand about this? I am not sure it makes him mafia anymore rather than unattentive but come on man.
On March 07 2024 13:09 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:03 DarthPunk wrote:
I got masoned by Jealous.

So Koshi got his wish and maybe I will post a bit less.

I masoned Palmar because I wanted to poke him into posting more.

Towny thought. Misjudged Palmar. He should have known better after obsing Winter Warfare mafia though.
On March 07 2024 22:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 06:11 Koshi wrote:
Oats is town for the scumslip thing on Cake. In addition I like how he didn't vote Tfrel when iamp and DP went for him.
Vivax is so town for keeping up with the thread. And he saw the same rage after flip from CC as I did.
big oooooffff on iamp replying to tfrel on the mental health issues. That can't come from mafia iamp.
Copcake seems genuine upset after the lynch. Solidifies my townread on her. Also her scumreads are people who will be killed in the next 2 nights. It will be glorious to see her posts on D3.
JAT made a scumcase on my 2 scums. Good stuff.

Town!MZ would have been angered by the 2 townflips. His first post after the lynch is 2 pages further and starts with lmfo. He is a prime candidate for mafia.
Rels posts read uninterested. Good case from JAT on Rels.

I'm taking it your scum read is here, bc you didn't like the way I reacted to the lynch? I was extremely frustrated with people lynching someone I had a townread on and also frustrated that I've spent most of the game playing catchup on the thread.

I feel like every time I've pointed out stuff that I view is scummy, nobody responds and when I ask people direct questions they just blow me off, Palmar not responding to the whisper is kinda the cherry on top. If you're gonna try to lynch me instead of a literal red check because I said lmfao in a post then I don't think I have anything productive to say to you to change your mind. It feels like the folks who have filtered me only do so bc they want confirmation to their assumption that I'm scum.

Towny annoyance.

Now we get to day2. Initially MZ was all about shouting at people who questioned the claim. I already remarked that I think that is entirely the wrong way to approach this since mafia is more likely to just go along with it. Made him seem mafia to me at the time.
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

On March 07 2024 23:09 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 23:07 Koshi wrote:
On March 07 2024 11:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
A few things:

Slam, Vivax will work out by themselves. Caliin them mafia is completely useless.

Lynch Palmar, lynch VE. After D3 there is noone left to do that anymore and people AGAIN let them slide bewcause noone listen to dead people.

Oh. Maybe I shouldnt fuck up and listen to rayn.

Ok. It's Oats or Palmar.

Think I'll vote Palmar.

Your desire to find an alternative to the red check is making you less town by the minute.

On March 07 2024 23:48 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 23:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (10): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie
die_meatbaby (1): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (6): Vivax, marvellosity, Palmar, Koshi, ToTheStars, VisceraEyes

With 10 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



Given the non-voter list rn, I'm not convinced scum is just gonna roll with the red check and move on. I still think there's a chance we see someone try and make #bigplays today which is why I'm so against having this continued discussion on the slam check. Especially since there are people who have called it a good lynch and then not voted for it.

On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.

Last post here still makes absolutely 0 sense. He is also being a massive hypocrite since he is questioning the oats lynch later on as well. Also for complaining about people talking about math while talking about math himself. All around erratical and weird.
On March 08 2024 11:20 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
The egos people have in this game to sit here and try to talk around probability is absurd. Someone doing it is scum.

On March 08 2024 12:46 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 12:40 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 22:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Everyone who has called into question Slam's check in anyway is instantly less town to me. That starts with copcake but also includes you now Koshi. It's got the vibe of a scum team that left slam alive thinking he wasn't gonna find any of them and are now mad that he's better than they thought.

If Oats flips VT we can revisit this but right now these posts only serve as opening the door for Oats to get out of the lynch.

Also funny your push was onto me Koshi when I'm the same lynch Oats tried to push as the alternative to him.

Do you really think mafia think they can wiggle out of a red check?

I think the opposite to you. I think mafia absolutely rolls with the red check.

BING BING BING I FOUND IT.

Crazy how you set up the premise of scum just rolling with a red check and I come back to the thread to find eveyrone looking for reasons not to lynch a red check. How convenient.

Really disagree with this. Unless you're playing the "chaotic town" card, scum absolutely know there is no way Oats will survive the game if he's scum (or if he's town for that matter). We're not even in LYLO, buying one more day doesn't accomplish anything if it comes at the cost of their credibility

I think that is naive to think that the town will have the discipline to come back to a red check if they pass it over once. A lot can change in a single day cycle.

On March 09 2024 01:58 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 01:42 marvellosity wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 01:21 CopCake wrote:
MZ, i dont wanna be mean but I answered your question.

Did it help somehow with your reads?

I understand you were confused about slam's choice. I was trying to figure out if that stemmed purely from questioning slam or if it was also driven by a townread of Oats.

I think it helped. The biggest thing for me right now are the amount of people who voted Oats while calling him town. People caveating their votes like that is making me second guess some things.

At least you decided to scum read him based on the NKs after I asked you the questions yesterday morning.

… do you not think he looks town and are you not voting for him?

I thought his case on me was a little opportunistic but a lot of the stuff after that has looked better/town than anything else he's posted this game. I am voting him because I think he's going to flip red bc the math says so. Notice I'm not voting him and saying "oh yeah but I think he'll flip town." It's stuff like that which is giving me pause on him tbh, why vote on him when you think he'll flip town. If you think he's gonna flip town as Miller then why are you voting for him. If you think he got framed why are you voting for him. In a vacuum I think he's going to flip red because of how unlikely it is for either of those events to occur. But everyone being so wishy washy with their votes is making me uncomfortable.

On March 09 2024 09:29 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 09:24 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 09 2024 09:19 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I don't see how scum palmar puts his joke vote on the only plausible counter wagon if VE is scum too.


What do you mean oats had 10 votes voting on scum ve is entirely safe from his perspective.

Yeah that is true, and I guess his vote is the only thing that's driving me putting VE ahead of him on the lynch priority right now.

I really do not understand his thought process here. But it is also really really brazen if he is mafia.

The rest of his filter afterward he is looking like he is actively trying to solve the game and struggling with it. Overall, his filter looks much better than I imagined it would when I started this. It might have been because so far I mostly focused on the parts I really dislike, which would be his terrible post about my day1 vote and the crazyness on day2. I think he is town now or at least would not lynch him right now. Massive hypocrite though.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 14:44 GMT
#8191
When Oats was getting lynched. The last 3 on the VE wagon were MZ, iamp and CC.
Now that JAT is lynched. They are all 3 sitting on the opposite wagon as well.

And during d1 none of them joined the JAT wagon except MZ when it was 9-5 for JAT, 8 minutes before deadline, and Oats joined 1 minute after.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 14:52 GMT
#8192
That's cool, maybe the townies in that pool should change their lynch candidate?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 14:52 GMT
#8193
Also Vivax:

On January 17 2015 15:04 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 14:51 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 17 2015 14:47 Vivax wrote:
On January 17 2015 14:43 GlowingBear wrote:
Wow, so many mean posts on the obs, it makes me sad


Well some of them knew some alignments (I PMd Koshi I was town post game for example), and others knew the solution cause of people other than hosts and scum being able to see scum qt).

So yes, being a smartass is easy when you have access to more information.


Yeah, kinda.
I'm impressed with palmar hammering the scum team though. And with koshi.


Yeah I totally regret that I hammered Palmar, but Artanis had me totally in the bag while Kels and marv, my scumreads, were pushing Lazer.

So I basically said I'd hammer my townread to lynch marv tomorrow. And then scum manages to save the game while I'm asleep....

I'm going to send Palmar my dick in a box as an excuse.



Still waiting?
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 14 2024 14:52 GMT
#8194
On March 14 2024 23:44 Koshi wrote:
When Oats was getting lynched. The last 3 on the VE wagon were MZ, iamp and CC.
Now that JAT is lynched. They are all 3 sitting on the opposite wagon as well.

And during d1 none of them joined the JAT wagon except MZ when it was 9-5 for JAT, 8 minutes before deadline, and Oats joined 1 minute after.

What are you saying exactly? That they are mafia and voting as a block? Would be the first time that ever happened.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 14:56 GMT
#8195
On March 14 2024 23:52 Palmar wrote:
Also Vivax:

Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 15:04 Vivax wrote:
On January 17 2015 14:51 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 17 2015 14:47 Vivax wrote:
On January 17 2015 14:43 GlowingBear wrote:
Wow, so many mean posts on the obs, it makes me sad


Well some of them knew some alignments (I PMd Koshi I was town post game for example), and others knew the solution cause of people other than hosts and scum being able to see scum qt).

So yes, being a smartass is easy when you have access to more information.


Yeah, kinda.
I'm impressed with palmar hammering the scum team though. And with koshi.


Yeah I totally regret that I hammered Palmar, but Artanis had me totally in the bag while Kels and marv, my scumreads, were pushing Lazer.

So I basically said I'd hammer my townread to lynch marv tomorrow. And then scum manages to save the game while I'm asleep....

I'm going to send Palmar my dick in a box as an excuse.



Still waiting?

your reading old vivax games?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 15:00 GMT
#8196
On March 14 2024 23:52 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 23:44 Koshi wrote:
When Oats was getting lynched. The last 3 on the VE wagon were MZ, iamp and CC.
Now that JAT is lynched. They are all 3 sitting on the opposite wagon as well.

And during d1 none of them joined the JAT wagon except MZ when it was 9-5 for JAT, 8 minutes before deadline, and Oats joined 1 minute after.

What are you saying exactly? That they are mafia and voting as a block? Would be the first time that ever happened.

I am not saying anything yet.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 15:04 GMT
#8197
On March 14 2024 23:56 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 23:52 Palmar wrote:
Also Vivax:

On January 17 2015 15:04 Vivax wrote:
On January 17 2015 14:51 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 17 2015 14:47 Vivax wrote:
On January 17 2015 14:43 GlowingBear wrote:
Wow, so many mean posts on the obs, it makes me sad


Well some of them knew some alignments (I PMd Koshi I was town post game for example), and others knew the solution cause of people other than hosts and scum being able to see scum qt).

So yes, being a smartass is easy when you have access to more information.


Yeah, kinda.
I'm impressed with palmar hammering the scum team though. And with koshi.


Yeah I totally regret that I hammered Palmar, but Artanis had me totally in the bag while Kels and marv, my scumreads, were pushing Lazer.

So I basically said I'd hammer my townread to lynch marv tomorrow. And then scum manages to save the game while I'm asleep....

I'm going to send Palmar my dick in a box as an excuse.



Still waiting?

your reading old vivax games?


I took a gander at some imperial mafia for light reading and relaxation.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 15:07 GMT
#8198
I'm chasing down dumb shit honestly.

My last attempt was to do an analysis on dmb based on how often she used the word "fucking". Cause I remember her being aggressive last game and much more mellow this one. But turns out she still loves dropping the f-bombs just as much.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 15:09 GMT
#8199
Like I feel like she is the wildcard this game. My earlier statement about freeriding this day stands.

@Vivax: you go make a case on dmb. Don't care if it's towncase or scumcase. I just think it'd be useful for the game.
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2024 15:33 GMT
#8200
On March 14 2024 23:52 Palmar wrote:
Also Vivax:

Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 15:04 Vivax wrote:
On January 17 2015 14:51 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 17 2015 14:47 Vivax wrote:
On January 17 2015 14:43 GlowingBear wrote:
Wow, so many mean posts on the obs, it makes me sad


Well some of them knew some alignments (I PMd Koshi I was town post game for example), and others knew the solution cause of people other than hosts and scum being able to see scum qt).

So yes, being a smartass is easy when you have access to more information.


Yeah, kinda.
I'm impressed with palmar hammering the scum team though. And with koshi.


Yeah I totally regret that I hammered Palmar, but Artanis had me totally in the bag while Kels and marv, my scumreads, were pushing Lazer.

So I basically said I'd hammer my townread to lynch marv tomorrow. And then scum manages to save the game while I'm asleep....

I'm going to send Palmar my dick in a box as an excuse.



Still waiting?


You can have a plastic replica.
Prev 1 408 409 410 411 412 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft470
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta83
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft597
PiGStarcraft470
RuFF_SC2 214
SpeCial 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 931
Leta 62
Hyuk 48
Bale 19
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
Counter-Strike
taco 499
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox851
C9.Mang0318
Westballz5
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor631
Other Games
summit1g9784
Coldzera 817
JimRising 573
Sick114
ViBE74
ArmadaUGS33
Liquid`Ken4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick754
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream112
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 116
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota224
League of Legends
• Lourlo1012
• Stunt324
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 3m
Online Event
7h 3m
FEL
12h 3m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 3m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 3m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.