• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:41
CEST 10:41
KST 17:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7056 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 65 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 16:30 GMT
#8244
On March 15 2024 01:04 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 00:50 iamperfection wrote:
I mean at just a surface level they have been all over the place. Making ridiculous statements but also almost begging to be lynched. Dosnt seem like the most likely scum mindset to me the more I think about it. Yes it's possible but the more and more I think it makes me think CC has a likelihood to be town.

Oh okay. I must be playing the game wrong.

Sky is green. $evntyfive por cento chance-a-mundo that u r scum. Whiz bang waffle.

##Vote: Jealous

^ There's my proof that I'm town.


This is scum frustration that they can’t just run over copcake
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 16:38 GMT
#8250
Copcake is probs just mafia traitor turned double agent.
Jealous waltzed in with his night vision goggles and saw easy prey to keep the heat at bay.

It’s like that final scene from silence of the lambs
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 16:40 GMT
#8251
Jat is putting in great effort to look like lynchbait because he detests that we could win but it’s going to be Palmar or copcake.

The spirits have spoken, I have to work now.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 16:52 GMT
#8257
On March 15 2024 01:49 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 01:24 Vivax wrote:
On March 15 2024 01:10 Koshi wrote:
I go with Palmar/JAT/Jealous (thread analysis)
Or
MZ/CC/JAT/iamp (vote analysis)


What do you think of Palmar/Jealous/yourself?

If we vote of Palmar and Jealous first I am fine with it.


If so you were undoubtedly the mvp
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 16:57 GMT
#8260
Obligatory ‘as the mayor of this town I could look the other way for a generous donation’
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 17:08 GMT
#8265
One more vote on Palmar and he could come back swearing in Klingon
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 17:11 GMT
#8268
On March 15 2024 02:11 Koshi wrote:
Yeah I kinda like it being Palmar and MZ.
Fml.
JAT why cant you just say Palmar is mafia?????? If you are town and Palmar is mafia would you not see it in this situation?


My thoughts exactly.
It’s like he is avoiding finding mafia on purpose
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 17:14 GMT
#8270
On March 15 2024 02:13 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 02:11 Vivax wrote:
On March 15 2024 02:11 Koshi wrote:
Yeah I kinda like it being Palmar and MZ.
Fml.
JAT why cant you just say Palmar is mafia?????? If you are town and Palmar is mafia would you not see it in this situation?


My thoughts exactly.
It’s like he is avoiding finding mafia on purpose

Do you want my vote somewhere? I really spent too much time on this game this cycle. I need to stop watching the thread and my phone. I really am overdoing this.


I switched to Palmar but you can vote how you see fit.
I trust you no matter your alignment.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 17:32 GMT
#8277
Maybe he misread his pm as vanilla traitor
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 17:56 GMT
#8293
On March 15 2024 02:42 justanothertownie wrote:
MZ is being downgraded from being town as of now.


On March 15 2024 02:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 02:43 CopCake wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:50 iamperfection wrote:
I mean at just a surface level they have been all over the place. Making ridiculous statements but also almost begging to be lynched. Dosnt seem like the most likely scum mindset to me the more I think about it. Yes it's possible but the more and more I think it makes me think CC has a likelihood to be town.


You say this but yes, there is a problem.

I am a wild card.

If I am alive I am a question mark, a red one.

If I die, who is the mafia?

I think that is the question that everyone should be asking because so far in many worlds I am mafia, just like VE and Tfrel for NOT TRYING ENOUGH OMG.

VE is so inactive
Cake doesnt make sense and is insane
I am going to make a case on DMB about how many times she has said fucking in the thread
Tfrel is not stepping up his game

Are these good reasons to lynch?

This looks more of a "I am lynching you because I am better than you" game.

That is why I think I should get lynched. For town´s sake.

Who knows, people might get a surprise.


Cake I'm gonna be real with you and this may be a little blunt.

You need to get over this/yourself and just play. Most people are not scum reading you anymore. Your martyr play worked. Stop trying to get yourself lynched. If you are town, you are actively playing against your wincon and its really obnoxious. This game gets hostile at times sure but nothing in the thread this game has been over the top.

There are two wagons going right now. Neither of them are you. Stop talking about yourself and start trying to find scum. Stop talking about VE and yourself and the lynch yesterday, that's done. Unless you think you can draw conclusions from it to find scum, just move on.

I've been defending you and I'm getting tired of it.

I'm not trying to be rude, you need to break out of whatever mindset you're in and focus on finding scum.


Top town post from MZ. Mafia would sure enjoy copcake going off the rails.
JAT still not voting Jealous.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 17:59 GMT
#8297
On March 15 2024 02:57 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 02:56 Vivax wrote:
On March 15 2024 02:42 justanothertownie wrote:
MZ is being downgraded from being town as of now.


On March 15 2024 02:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 15 2024 02:43 CopCake wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:50 iamperfection wrote:
I mean at just a surface level they have been all over the place. Making ridiculous statements but also almost begging to be lynched. Dosnt seem like the most likely scum mindset to me the more I think about it. Yes it's possible but the more and more I think it makes me think CC has a likelihood to be town.


You say this but yes, there is a problem.

I am a wild card.

If I am alive I am a question mark, a red one.

If I die, who is the mafia?

I think that is the question that everyone should be asking because so far in many worlds I am mafia, just like VE and Tfrel for NOT TRYING ENOUGH OMG.

VE is so inactive
Cake doesnt make sense and is insane
I am going to make a case on DMB about how many times she has said fucking in the thread
Tfrel is not stepping up his game

Are these good reasons to lynch?

This looks more of a "I am lynching you because I am better than you" game.

That is why I think I should get lynched. For town´s sake.

Who knows, people might get a surprise.


Cake I'm gonna be real with you and this may be a little blunt.

You need to get over this/yourself and just play. Most people are not scum reading you anymore. Your martyr play worked. Stop trying to get yourself lynched. If you are town, you are actively playing against your wincon and its really obnoxious. This game gets hostile at times sure but nothing in the thread this game has been over the top.

There are two wagons going right now. Neither of them are you. Stop talking about yourself and start trying to find scum. Stop talking about VE and yourself and the lynch yesterday, that's done. Unless you think you can draw conclusions from it to find scum, just move on.

I've been defending you and I'm getting tired of it.

I'm not trying to be rude, you need to break out of whatever mindset you're in and focus on finding scum.


Top town post from MZ. Mafia would sure enjoy copcake going off the rails.
JAT still not voting Jealous.

am i wifoming myself for palmar you think. I think Jealous is scum i didnt like that temper tantrum.


I think you should stay on Palmar.

Me and DP made sure he felt comfy on JAT now we can re-evaluate. I think I'm leaning Palmar over JAT here. JAT is a potential griefer.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 17:59 GMT
#8298
Waiting on DPs take mostly. Unless we hit roleblocker in Jealous this is our last day with him.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 18:18 GMT
#8306
I don't see many benefits of switching to Jealous here with this thread sentiment.
I can try but most of the town is forcing JAT vs Palmar.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 18:20 GMT
#8308
I'll be surprised if the feint on JAT works and we hit Jealous instead.
Not sure I trust JAT to keep his vote there but one can hope.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 19:46 GMT
#8350
On March 15 2024 04:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 04:37 Palmar wrote:
Remember that a lot of mafia play with constant fear of doing anything stupid and anti-town. It's one of the things that has kept a bunch of people alive this game.

This applies to voting too. Mafia has no idea if town chickens out of killing VE if he actually takes the lead. and as the wagon on VE grows, they ABSOLUTELY do not want to be the ones delivering the hammer blow on a townie over a red check. Only the very, very best mafia players take that challenge.

^^^^


It's good for you to echo this so at least you aren't the teammate Palmar is indirectly mentioning.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 21:17 GMT
#8379
On March 15 2024 05:17 CopCake wrote:
Can I have permission to go on a solo quest to vote someone I think is mafia, Vivax?


Okay ?
I‘m sort of terrified of you being masoned with dmb tbh but okay.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 21:23 GMT
#8390
On March 15 2024 06:22 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:19 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:17 DarthPunk wrote:
And why have we ruled out cake koshi? I guess I missed that part in the catchup?

I don't know DP. I just don't know why I can't read her mafia.
I think she can't be mafia with a lot of people after the VE/CC lynch. Especially not Jealous for example. Not with Rels. MZ would be unlikely as he really wanted me to lynch her.
Only iamp is left. And 1 our of Palmar/JAT.

And I do not think iamp is mafia.

So then it is CC/JAT and who? Also Palmar?

Why is jealous town? Or dmb?


Why do you towncase Rels in a Palmar vs you situation.
Should be a case on Jealous what are you his support ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 21:25 GMT
#8393
I‘m okay if the Klingon commander Palmar gets eliminated.
JAT has shown some townie traits but also doesn‘t make sense.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 21:42 GMT
#8423
On March 15 2024 06:25 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:19 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:17 DarthPunk wrote:
And why have we ruled out cake koshi? I guess I missed that part in the catchup?

I don't know DP. I just don't know why I can't read her mafia.
I think she can't be mafia with a lot of people after the VE/CC lynch. Especially not Jealous for example. Not with Rels. MZ would be unlikely as he really wanted me to lynch her.
Only iamp is left. And 1 our of Palmar/JAT.

And I do not think iamp is mafia.

So then it is CC/JAT and who? Also Palmar?

Why is jealous town? Or dmb?


Why do you towncase Rels in a Palmar vs you situation.
Should be a case on Jealous what are you his support ?

I don't understand what you are saying. I think Palmar and Rels are town. Why would I not? I did case Jealous. You cannot have missed it?


My teacher used to say repetitio est mater lynchorum.
When you want someone lynched and his CW isn't Rels I don't see the sense of proving a point that Rels is town here if he is.

Feigned effort maybe?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 21:44 GMT
#8427
DP is suspicious here not gonna lie.

Why is he fighting JAT + Palmar wagons so hard.
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 821
actioN 522
Mong 201
BeSt 194
Killer 114
Dewaltoss 113
sSak 52
ZergMaN 39
Bale 31
sorry 31
[ Show more ]
Aegong 28
NotJumperer 26
Noble 11
yabsab 10
League of Legends
JimRising 454
Counter-Strike
byalli598
Other Games
summit1g9370
olofmeister990
Happy315
Sick193
crisheroes178
KnowMe94
Pyrionflax28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick748
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream52
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos830
• Stunt543
Other Games
• WagamamaTV71
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 19m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2h 19m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 19m
Replay Cast
14h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 2h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.