• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:03
CEST 08:03
KST 15:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7101 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 33 34 35 Next All
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 17:45 GMT
#833
On March 05 2024 02:42 iamperfection wrote:
Rels made 2 posts and then seems to disappear despite a lot of stuff happening


He is like that, but my most recent memory of that, he was mafia.

But I would rather give air for him to voice and defend.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 17:53 GMT
#840
Call me town or call me mafia, not "null".

Also, I just re read Tfrel´s last game because I felt this time it was missing "I am sorry´s" but he did say so in this game also. So, no. Tfrel is town. A very capable, smart, player that should not be downplayed.

What is odd about him?

He "feels" different? Because comparing both games it is pretty much the same.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 17:55 GMT
#841
Like, trfel´s personality is the same.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 17:56 GMT
#845
I also do not understand the whole vivax is town because he claimed jailkeeper because that is bullshit.

Not because the logic of the whole scenario but because I think he is the type of player to be insane enough as mafia to do something like that.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 17:57 GMT
#846
On March 05 2024 02:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:53 CopCake wrote:
Call me town or call me mafia, not "null".

Also, I just re read Tfrel´s last game because I felt this time it was missing "I am sorry´s" but he did say so in this game also. So, no. Tfrel is town. A very capable, smart, player that should not be downplayed.

What is odd about him?

He "feels" different? Because comparing both games it is pretty much the same.

He isnt doing the Trfel thing


what is the trfel thing?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 18:26 GMT
#878
This game

is not what I expected it to be
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 18:34 GMT
#889
On March 05 2024 03:28 Vivax wrote:
I'm bothered by rayn's reaction here tbh


I dont know if it is relevant but he was laughing hard in the other room.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 18:40 GMT
#895
On March 05 2024 03:37 iamperfection wrote:
Copcake goes up several town tiers for borderline cheating


that shouldnt clear me, but this is how his laugh sounded when he read the why would we make this dumb fuck mayor

[image loading]
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 18:45 GMT
#898
On March 05 2024 03:40 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 03:34 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:28 Vivax wrote:
I'm bothered by rayn's reaction here tbh


I dont know if it is relevant but he was laughing hard in the other room.


that makes him look scum. I loved beeing mafia in the last game because doing random shit like offering my life for HF who claimed blue and provoke other Townies is fun as hell. As Town I take it way more seriously. But maybe thats just me


rayn loves to be more town than mafia.

He has rolled mafia so many times that he is tired of that.

I also prefer more mafia than town unless I get to be mafia three times in a row or so.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 19:03 GMT
#928
I think that Vivax is angry because he claimed and he might lose mayor so he is going to die at night.

And if he doesnt die, then he fake claimed.

Because why would mafia lose an opportunity like that, right?

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 19:06 GMT
#933
On March 05 2024 04:04 Vivax wrote:
So maybe I just have to accept the fact that if rayn and iamp are actually town like I had in mind earlier, they prefer to annoy the hell out of you instead of actually finding scum and cause a massive unhelpful distraction that makes me reconsider their alignments.

Either way, not helpful.

I still want to kill Trfel. That's where my head is at.
Going to hedge on sandro.
VE/MZ worth looking into more deeply imo.

But Trfel first. I'm not going to repeat the mistake of trying to kill multples.


Nah, if you are against Tfrel you have to cross over me.

No one touches him.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 19:11 GMT
#952
On March 05 2024 04:08 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:07 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:06 Trfel wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:49 Trfel wrote:
I lost track, what do you think about CopCake?

Not sure. I think DP's point #3 in his case is valid. I don't know if Cake's defense on that is townie or not.
Sorry, what point is point 3? There were two posts with numbered points and I am not sure which you are referring to.

On March 05 2024 01:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:26 iamperfection wrote:
I'm also pretty null on dp right now too

I think his point on Cake, where Cake is accusing DP of being too quiet when 50% of posts in the game are DP's, is valid.

CopCake, do you have any response to this?


Yes, I said somewhere than quantity is not the same as quality.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 19:12 GMT
#955
On March 05 2024 04:08 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:06 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:04 Vivax wrote:
So maybe I just have to accept the fact that if rayn and iamp are actually town like I had in mind earlier, they prefer to annoy the hell out of you instead of actually finding scum and cause a massive unhelpful distraction that makes me reconsider their alignments.

Either way, not helpful.

I still want to kill Trfel. That's where my head is at.
Going to hedge on sandro.
VE/MZ worth looking into more deeply imo.

But Trfel first. I'm not going to repeat the mistake of trying to kill multples.


Nah, if you are against Tfrel you have to cross over me.

No one touches him.


Ok, tell me who I should look into then and I'll tell you if I agree.


mz
ve, maybe
a no posting person like palmar or hapa

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 19:16 GMT
#965
On March 05 2024 04:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:12 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:04 Vivax wrote:
So maybe I just have to accept the fact that if rayn and iamp are actually town like I had in mind earlier, they prefer to annoy the hell out of you instead of actually finding scum and cause a massive unhelpful distraction that makes me reconsider their alignments.

Either way, not helpful.

I still want to kill Trfel. That's where my head is at.
Going to hedge on sandro.
VE/MZ worth looking into more deeply imo.

But Trfel first. I'm not going to repeat the mistake of trying to kill multples.


Nah, if you are against Tfrel you have to cross over me.

No one touches him.


Ok, tell me who I should look into then and I'll tell you if I agree.


mz
ve, maybe
a no posting person like palmar or hapa


how can you look into a person who has posted nothing?


there are things like

"this guy when he gets mafia just peace out" and stuff like that.

I remember someone from here doing that.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 19:17 GMT
#969
I dont remember who was that player, but I am sure there was one.

Same as shockey saying "meetings" everytime when he was mafia.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 19:18 GMT
#970
On March 05 2024 04:17 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:16 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:12 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:04 Vivax wrote:
So maybe I just have to accept the fact that if rayn and iamp are actually town like I had in mind earlier, they prefer to annoy the hell out of you instead of actually finding scum and cause a massive unhelpful distraction that makes me reconsider their alignments.

Either way, not helpful.

I still want to kill Trfel. That's where my head is at.
Going to hedge on sandro.
VE/MZ worth looking into more deeply imo.

But Trfel first. I'm not going to repeat the mistake of trying to kill multples.


Nah, if you are against Tfrel you have to cross over me.

No one touches him.


Ok, tell me who I should look into then and I'll tell you if I agree.


mz
ve, maybe
a no posting person like palmar or hapa


how can you look into a person who has posted nothing?


there are things like

"this guy when he gets mafia just peace out" and stuff like that.

I remember someone from here doing that.


Yeah but not them.
Palmar likes to scum with marv in the game.


Like this is relevant info idk, that is why I asked.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 19:27 GMT
#990
On March 05 2024 04:20 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:05 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:32 iamperfection wrote:
I'm inclined to think vivax has to be town. No scum claims like that. I strongly oppose any effort to make him mayor. He already has shown he willing to throw as town we aren't giving him power.

I’m inclined to agree

I disagree for what it is worth.
The guy who gets lynched as blue regulary now claims it to be mayor.

Press x for doubt

He didn't have any real pressure on him though

Does this not strengthen Koshi's point?

No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta


Thank you, at least someone gets it.


How is this useful on the first day, tho?

I can understand third day but first?

Town loses everything, and an important role, I dont want to sound mean but you fucked up in such a way that there are no words and I didnt find it funny.

Like I am TOTALLY opposed of a mayor wanting to kill, like that is stupid, no matter how "capable" the player is, how "blue" is. It is a shot in the dark pretty much, and that helps mafia.

If there is a mayor, and the mayor kills on first and second day, I will pretty much never consider that person town.

Unless a rolecop have a check or something mechanical supports a person is mafia.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 19:28 GMT
#994
On March 05 2024 04:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:20 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:14 sandroba wrote:
Last game I read koshi's post and got townie vibes d1 pretty soon. Not so in this game. The aim of his posts doesn't feel pro town here. Hmmmm

I havent posted yet

I hope you become active soon. I know you as a lazy mafia and a very active townie. right now you look scummy to me


when have you played with mafia koshi?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 19:29 GMT
#999
On March 05 2024 04:27 ToTheStars wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 21:58 CopCake wrote:
vote: slam



Can you elaborate on this vote? I thought slam's post right before this was slightly towny


I did a while ago I think and retracted.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 19:30 GMT
#1001
On March 05 2024 04:29 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 04:27 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:20 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:10 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:08 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:06 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:05 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:33 marvellosity wrote:
[quote]
I’m inclined to agree

I disagree for what it is worth.
The guy who gets lynched as blue regulary now claims it to be mayor.

Press x for doubt

He didn't have any real pressure on him though

Does this not strengthen Koshi's point?

No how so.

Isn't Koshi saying he suspects a fake claim from Vivax?

This would be because Vivax is usually very adverse to real claiming,
Which implies this is a gambit for mayor.

If Vivax wasn't under pressure, that is further evidence it was a gambit for mayor.

Where is my comprehension/logic problem?


He is not fake claiming thats not what he would do.
As I already know fake claiming always be exposed at some point and as he loves to play here on TL he would not risk a fake claim as scum and risking an early lynch. Just feels so wrong and it would be not comparable with any game I habe read of him. Maybe he is Town and claims so we get a town mayor but even that doesn´t seem like his meta


Thank you, at least someone gets it.


How is this useful on the first day, tho?

I can understand third day but first?

Town loses everything, and an important role, I dont want to sound mean but you fucked up in such a way that there are no words and I didnt find it funny.

Like I am TOTALLY opposed of a mayor wanting to kill, like that is stupid, no matter how "capable" the player is, how "blue" is. It is a shot in the dark pretty much, and that helps mafia.

If there is a mayor, and the mayor kills on first and second day, I will pretty much never consider that person town.

Unless a rolecop have a check or something mechanical supports a person is mafia.

Why wouldn't a mayor not just treat it as a vig shot I don't understand?


I think day vig shots are stupid, there is more chance of hiting town than mafia.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 33 34 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1916
910 56
Bale 29
sorry 25
ZergMaN 17
Aegong 14
Noble 10
Icarus 9
yabsab 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm172
Fuzer 38
League of Legends
JimRising 597
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox635
C9.Mang0166
Mew2King28
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1240
Other Games
summit1g7108
PiGStarcraft273
ArmadaUGS136
Maynarde131
Sick126
Livibee78
ViBE52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick586
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream188
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 36
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2244
League of Legends
• Lourlo1357
• Rush1206
• Stunt458
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 57m
OSC
6h 57m
Stellar Fest
6h 57m
OSC
17h 57m
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.