• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:10
CEST 00:10
KST 07:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)52Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8755 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 553 554 555 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 27 2024 22:25 GMT
#61
On January 17 2015 13:33 Vivax wrote:
And with that said, anyone who claims cop and rescinds is to be policy lynched in future games.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 27 2024 22:28 GMT
#62
On February 28 2024 07:25 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 13:33 Vivax wrote:
And with that said, anyone who claims cop and rescinds is to be policy lynched in future games.


Some lessons need to be learned more than once :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 28 2024 00:31 GMT
#63
Should this be renamed to a numbered game? Looking almost the right size :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 28 2024 02:32 GMT
#64
Oh man

Okay

/in
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 28 2024 02:34 GMT
#65
On February 28 2024 11:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh man

Okay

/in


<3
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 28 2024 02:35 GMT
#66
On February 28 2024 11:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh man

Okay

/in

Daaaamn we got VE back.

I tried spamming again but you are well protected.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 28 2024 02:37 GMT
#67
No one lynch ve for at least two days
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 28 2024 02:38 GMT
#68
I'm not changing anything about my play this game, all previous meta is valid and enforceable if you can convince town over my raving. If you're mafia I'll lynch you even if I'm on your team. Perhaps especially if I'm on your team.

You have been warned.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 28 2024 02:39 GMT
#69
On February 28 2024 11:35 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2024 11:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh man

Okay

/in

Daaaamn we got VE back.

I tried spamming again but you are well protected.

<3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 28 2024 02:41 GMT
#70
I've been watching Traitors Australia. I can't wait to try out all these sick down under strats.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 28 2024 02:42 GMT
#71
Just need slam and chez now
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-02-28 02:44:02
February 28 2024 02:43 GMT
#72
On February 28 2024 11:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
I've been watching Traitors Australia. I can't wait to try out all these sick down under strats.

If you're on season 2 the ending is insane.

Australians didn't like the show though so it got cancelled.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 28 2024 02:47 GMT
#73
On February 28 2024 11:43 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2024 11:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
I've been watching Traitors Australia. I can't wait to try out all these sick down under strats.

If you're on season 2 the ending is insane.

Australians didn't like the show though so it got cancelled.


I’ve never heard of it
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-02-28 03:00:58
February 28 2024 02:58 GMT
#74
On February 28 2024 11:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2024 11:43 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 28 2024 11:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
I've been watching Traitors Australia. I can't wait to try out all these sick down under strats.

If you're on season 2 the ending is insane.

Australians didn't like the show though so it got cancelled.


I’ve never heard of it


It's basically a mafia game show. I think it started in The Netherlands but they have versions everywhere.

The main differences are that there's a fixed number of episodes, so when the traitors (mafia) get voted off they continually recruit new ones. The town (faithful) only gets to win money by surviving until the end and there's no real incentive to vote off the traitors, so the smartest players will just buddy the obvious mafia to try to survive until the end and then vote them off in the finale.

Usually though it's just left with people that are completely clueless.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 28 2024 03:03 GMT
#75
more
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 28 2024 03:25 GMT
#76
On February 28 2024 11:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh man

Okay

/in

We did it Joe
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 28 2024 03:57 GMT
#77
My wishlist for players to /in this game in no particular order.

Chez

Slam

Ace

Blazinghand

Bugs

Foolishness

GreyMist

Kita

Holyflare

WaveofShadow

Yamato

Geript

Damdred

Mocsta

Rels

Kushmasta

Artanis

Rso

Promethelax

Coagulation
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 28 2024 04:08 GMT
#78
I'll start harassing some of them.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
February 28 2024 04:14 GMT
#79
Oooh, i must admit to being tempted! though after many years I wouldn't expect to be that good at this or have that much time for a game...
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 28 2024 04:15 GMT
#80
Sometimes harassment works!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 553 554 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 110
SpeCial 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12250
Artosis 167
Bale 12
League of Legends
Doublelift3254
JimRising 465
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox269
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4903
Khaldor1146
Liquid`Hasu737
Other Games
summit1g7197
shahzam481
FrodaN155
ArmadaUGS111
NeuroSwarm71
Mew2King55
JuggernautJason48
ViBE43
PPMD13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 36
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• blackmanpl 16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie846
• Scarra358
• Shiphtur203
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 50m
Stellar Fest
14h 50m
OSC
23h 50m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 11h
Online Event
1d 12h
FEL
1d 17h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.