• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:09
CEST 17:09
KST 00:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8401 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 553 554 555 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 26 2024 14:50 GMT
#41
I did a thing <3
table for two on a tv tray
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 26 2024 17:30 GMT
#42
/in
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 26 2024 17:45 GMT
#43
Did i do two things?
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
February 26 2024 20:37 GMT
#44
/in
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 26 2024 21:38 GMT
#45
30 person game let's go
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 27 2024 00:24 GMT
#46
Just FYI, I am feeling really burned out after a marathon scum game on MS, so posting will likely be reduced etc, etc.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 27 2024 00:24 GMT
#47
850 posts, my lord.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 27 2024 00:44 GMT
#48
trying a new style btw not posting as much
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 27 2024 01:42 GMT
#49
On February 27 2024 09:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Just FYI, I am feeling really burned out after a marathon scum game on MS, so posting will likely be reduced etc, etc.

It’s okay we can just get you day 1 :>
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 27 2024 01:48 GMT
#50
On February 27 2024 10:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2024 09:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Just FYI, I am feeling really burned out after a marathon scum game on MS, so posting will likely be reduced etc, etc.

It’s okay we can just get you day 1 :>


I thought this might happen now
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 27 2024 02:18 GMT
#51
On February 27 2024 10:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2024 10:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On February 27 2024 09:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Just FYI, I am feeling really burned out after a marathon scum game on MS, so posting will likely be reduced etc, etc.

It’s okay we can just get you day 1 :>


I thought this might happen now


I should get Luca back into this game for you.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 27 2024 02:23 GMT
#52
On February 27 2024 11:18 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2024 10:48 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 27 2024 10:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On February 27 2024 09:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Just FYI, I am feeling really burned out after a marathon scum game on MS, so posting will likely be reduced etc, etc.

It’s okay we can just get you day 1 :>


I thought this might happen now


I should get Luca back into this game for you.


Oh god.

I did ask HT to join.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 27 2024 02:24 GMT
#53
It was fun 6 of us in that game, we should crash another site as a group again :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
February 27 2024 04:53 GMT
#54
On February 27 2024 11:18 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2024 10:48 DarthPunk wrote:
On February 27 2024 10:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On February 27 2024 09:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Just FYI, I am feeling really burned out after a marathon scum game on MS, so posting will likely be reduced etc, etc.

It’s okay we can just get you day 1 :>


I thought this might happen now


I should get Luca back into this game for you.

My personal nightmare
No gg, No skill.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
February 27 2024 09:37 GMT
#55
On February 27 2024 11:24 DarthPunk wrote:
It was fun 6 of us in that game, we should crash another site as a group again :D

Just pick a site where youre allowed to lynch people in a mafia game lol
table for two on a tv tray
Jill Valentine's Day
Profile Joined February 2024
1 Post
February 27 2024 10:38 GMT
#56
--- Nuked ---
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
February 27 2024 11:44 GMT
#57
What if chezinu and slam hydra?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 27 2024 12:45 GMT
#58
On February 27 2024 20:44 CopCake wrote:
What if chezinu and slam hydra?

an unholy alliance.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
ToTheStars
Profile Joined February 2024
26 Posts
February 27 2024 21:06 GMT
#59
/in

hopefully I'm not murdered for playing by MafiaScum's meta
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
February 27 2024 21:21 GMT
#60
On February 28 2024 06:06 ToTheStars wrote:
/in

hopefully I'm not murdered for playing by MafiaScum's meta


You’ll be fine.

Just be aware we use the L word.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 553 554 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1354
ComeBackTV 628
SteadfastSC468
TaKeTV 416
LamboSC2280
Rex154
IndyStarCraft 144
EnkiAlexander 61
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 461
LamboSC2 269
Rex 154
IndyStarCraft 144
ProTech136
BRAT_OK 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41729
Shuttle 2420
EffOrt 852
Horang2 812
Light 776
Mini 695
Soma 410
Stork 351
BeSt 324
firebathero 323
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 288
Rush 241
ggaemo 218
Snow 208
ZerO 158
Leta 146
Pusan 74
hero 72
Sharp 61
Sea.KH 56
sorry 50
Killer 45
Shinee 37
Mong 35
ToSsGirL 32
Mind 31
Sexy 27
Yoon 27
Shine 25
Trap 24
soO 23
Terrorterran 22
Bale 21
Free 17
Sacsri 10
zelot 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc9982
Dendi874
qojqva719
Fuzer 262
420jenkins136
Counter-Strike
fl0m538
markeloff87
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1992
crisheroes1368
XaKoH 170
MindelVK1
Other Games
singsing1808
B2W.Neo935
Liquid`VortiX204
Hui .195
ArmadaUGS159
QueenE93
Mew2King75
Trikslyr27
Railgan20
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 23
• mYiSmile118
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2164
League of Legends
• Nemesis3014
• Jankos2381
• TFBlade869
Other Games
• WagamamaTV204
• Shiphtur133
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 51m
Stellar Fest
21h 51m
OSC
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 18h
Online Event
1d 19h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.