• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:31
CEST 20:31
KST 03:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9058 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 39

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 65 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 02:17 GMT
#7885
On March 14 2024 11:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 11:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 11:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:59 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:56 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:49 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:41 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 17:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 01:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
[quote]

yeah i think it could also be the opposite from helpful.
I never got the mason chat (and I am happy about that either aligment)

As an example:
DMB Town and DP Mafia getting the mason
I already said in this game he could be scum (before he shot) and the discussion didn't go so well for me. I got more scumreads from Town than I had before. DP is strong player and can easy manipulate the people. We can not see the chat until the game is over. So nobody knows what there really was. Dp could easy lie that I scum slipped in the mason chat with him and make Town lynch me, because I can not prove that he lies and he has more controll of the thread as I do. I get lynched. I flip Town. DP finds still a reason to tell that I wrote so scummy that there was no other option as a lynch.... 1 Win for mafia

This is just an example why I think mason claiming in the thread is stupid and I don´t think Dp is scum (would be to insane)


This posts strikes me as really townie.

Just the natural paranoia and thought that went into it that only really works from a town perspective.


How does that fit with this at deadline:
On March 13 2024 12:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
Who will make an erotic summary of the last day? That was the reason why I opened Tl in the morning, full of anticipation!

Btw i am in a mason chat



yeah i complaind about the mason stuff and of course I get it on the next day




Why did you claim it?


why not? they told me actually a good reason about mason. As Town you don´t have do hide, so why should I?

I masoned CC for a good reason. Maybe to have a privat Teaparty with her makes it easier for me to understand what she is.
I just got kinda paranoia about the mason if somebody would mason me and turn the truth around, because nobody can see the actuall mason chat until the game is over.

What post made you change your mind?


as I wrote I don´t have to hide with the mason chat. even if somebody turns my words around and claims bullshit in the thread it´s bad for them as well
and Dp rembering me that I may be a bit to parnoid about the mason

So what is wrong about me telling Town that I am the mason of today?????????


There is nothing wrong with it.


Then why is he asking that?
You'll find Rel's perfect filter at the end of the rainbow. If you stay on it too long, goblins will jump out of your screen. So why is he asking usless question and playing dobby here. Pls master give me a sock and ask a real question were the answer matters.


This is the weirdest theme blending I have ever seen.
Goblins, Leprechauns and Harry Potter ?
Just missing the angry pirate
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 02:23 GMT
#7893
On March 14 2024 11:21 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 11:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 14 2024 11:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 14 2024 11:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 11:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:59 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:56 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:49 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:41 Rels wrote:
[quote]
How does that fit with this at deadline:
[quote]


yeah i complaind about the mason stuff and of course I get it on the next day




Why did you claim it?


why not? they told me actually a good reason about mason. As Town you don´t have do hide, so why should I?

I masoned CC for a good reason. Maybe to have a privat Teaparty with her makes it easier for me to understand what she is.
I just got kinda paranoia about the mason if somebody would mason me and turn the truth around, because nobody can see the actuall mason chat until the game is over.

What post made you change your mind?


as I wrote I don´t have to hide with the mason chat. even if somebody turns my words around and claims bullshit in the thread it´s bad for them as well
and Dp rembering me that I may be a bit to parnoid about the mason

So what is wrong about me telling Town that I am the mason of today?????????


There is nothing wrong with it.


Then why is he asking that?
You'll find Rel's perfect filter at the end of the rainbow. If you stay on it too long, goblins will jump out of your screen. So why is he asking usless question and playing dobby here. Pls master give me a sock and ask a real question were the answer matters.


I thing you are scum. I call you scum. I vote you!

And really you just try to turn it around and want to find reasons what make me scum? Okey go in my Filter and search, but there is for sure better stuff then this inside!!! What kind of move was that? just because I make Dp and Vivax think about your aligment you getting on me. SEARCH REAL REASONS PLS!!!!!!!!!!

??? Are you talking to me?
I didn't even know you scumread and voted me. Still not caught up
Now can you stop defending yourself / trying to imagine why I'm asking quesiton and just answer it?


Let the scumbuddies hit the floor
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 02:55 GMT
#7919
On March 14 2024 11:51 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 11:47 Pandain wrote:

can we help you sir?


Fuck I think every single Bulgarian in this house heard me laughing at this
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 03:09 GMT
#7933
On March 14 2024 12:05 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 06:58 Palmar wrote:
I've for some reason played extremely carefully this game and it's gotten me nowhere. I've sat on reads to try to placate people and be a good boy but I think i'm just kinda done with it.

I think iamp is mafia


Don't like this post at all.

Why would you be doing this Palmar. That does not seem like you AT ALL.


He‘s almost concerned that he couldn‘t come across as scummy as he wanted to.

Writing a case on dead rayn wasn‘t enough.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 13:32 GMT
#8148
The worst case scenario is that it‘s Koshi Palomar Rels and Koshi went on an introspective journey to perfectly replicate his townplay today to save Palmar.

I‘m not sure I totally buy his ‚aaaah but I have been playing for mafia all the time‘-post, maybe it‘s true.

DP post was great I‘ll defer the final decision to him.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 13:38 GMT
#8153
On March 14 2024 22:14 Koshi wrote:
Did Oats leave to give JAT wagon space and start the second town wagon?


Good catch
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 13:45 GMT
#8159
On March 14 2024 22:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 22:38 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 22:14 Koshi wrote:
Did Oats leave to give JAT wagon space and start the second town wagon?


Good catch

Only to then return when it got close?


He closed his trfel option off, he needed a new one in case you could really get lynched
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 13:48 GMT
#8163
On March 14 2024 22:47 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 22:45 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 22:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 22:38 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 22:14 Koshi wrote:
Did Oats leave to give JAT wagon space and start the second town wagon?


Good catch

Only to then return when it got close?


He closed his trfel option off, he needed a new one in case you could really get lynched

I repeat - to then return to me when it got close between Trfel and myself?


Close doesn‘t get you lynched, he could hop back to dmb if the votes required him to.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 13:49 GMT
#8164
Meta wise your filter is too small jat. Iirc you are a very prolific townie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 13:50 GMT
#8166
On March 14 2024 22:49 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 22:48 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 22:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 22:45 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 22:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 22:38 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 22:14 Koshi wrote:
Did Oats leave to give JAT wagon space and start the second town wagon?


Good catch

Only to then return when it got close?


He closed his trfel option off, he needed a new one in case you could really get lynched

I repeat - to then return to me when it got close between Trfel and myself?


Close doesn‘t get you lynched, he could hop back to dmb if the votes required him to.

Yeah, I don't think that makes a lot of sense. Would look really bad.


After your flip you mean?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 13:51 GMT
#8168
On March 14 2024 22:51 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 22:49 Vivax wrote:
Meta wise your filter is too small jat. Iirc you are a very prolific townie

I refer you to the post I directed at DP earlier. Fuck off. My filter is quite large - it is not my fault that other people are even spammier. Your meta is 10 years old.


Fuck off to whom though
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 15:33 GMT
#8200
On March 14 2024 23:52 Palmar wrote:
Also Vivax:

Show nested quote +
On January 17 2015 15:04 Vivax wrote:
On January 17 2015 14:51 GlowingBear wrote:
On January 17 2015 14:47 Vivax wrote:
On January 17 2015 14:43 GlowingBear wrote:
Wow, so many mean posts on the obs, it makes me sad


Well some of them knew some alignments (I PMd Koshi I was town post game for example), and others knew the solution cause of people other than hosts and scum being able to see scum qt).

So yes, being a smartass is easy when you have access to more information.


Yeah, kinda.
I'm impressed with palmar hammering the scum team though. And with koshi.


Yeah I totally regret that I hammered Palmar, but Artanis had me totally in the bag while Kels and marv, my scumreads, were pushing Lazer.

So I basically said I'd hammer my townread to lynch marv tomorrow. And then scum manages to save the game while I'm asleep....

I'm going to send Palmar my dick in a box as an excuse.



Still waiting?


You can have a plastic replica.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 15:33 GMT
#8201
On March 15 2024 00:07 Palmar wrote:
I'm chasing down dumb shit honestly.

My last attempt was to do an analysis on dmb based on how often she used the word "fucking". Cause I remember her being aggressive last game and much more mellow this one. But turns out she still loves dropping the f-bombs just as much.


I agree
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 15:38 GMT
#8205
Copcake wagon looks more pure duh
Maybe one mafia on it
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 15:42 GMT
#8212
We can pretend Palmar isn‘t mafia at least.
He‘s metaing me from 2015 maybe he just has a midlife crisis
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 15:45 GMT
#8216
On March 15 2024 00:40 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 00:38 Vivax wrote:
Copcake wagon looks more pure duh
Maybe one mafia on it

Yes CC )


I was hoping you‘d say Jealous
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 16:23 GMT
#8239
On March 15 2024 00:52 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 00:45 Vivax wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:40 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:38 Vivax wrote:
Copcake wagon looks more pure duh
Maybe one mafia on it

Yes CC )


I was hoping you‘d say Jealous

Problem with Jealous is tjat he looks good on these votes. With JAT and Palmar it works. Otherwise it gets tricky.


I bet that you‘ll find most of the mafia team on Oats the day he was lynched
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 16:24 GMT
#8241
On March 15 2024 01:10 Koshi wrote:
I go with Palmar/JAT/Jealous (thread analysis)
Or
MZ/CC/JAT/iamp (vote analysis)


What do you think of Palmar/Jealous/yourself?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 16:26 GMT
#8242
I voted Palmar.
Jat can argue with him
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 16:29 GMT
#8243
On March 09 2024 11:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (9): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie, ToTheStars, Koshi, marvellosity, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (7): Koshi, Oatsmaster, iamperfection, Vivax, Palmar, Alakaslam, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, CopCake
Palmar (0): Oatsmaster, CopCake, iamperfection, JacobStrangelove, CopCake
Jealous (0): CopCake
Justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (0): iamperfection, Oatsmaster
marvellosity (0): Vivax
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (1): VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



Actually untrue Koshi and Palmar have the balls to vote with us here as scum.

Maybe two bussers on Oats, one flipped, and the other is Jealous the swoleblocker
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2443
RotterdaM861
TaKeTV 336
IndyStarCraft 208
BRAT_OK 97
ZombieGrub76
SteadfastSC69
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2443
RotterdaM 861
ByuN 387
IndyStarCraft 208
MaxPax 152
RuFF_SC2 117
BRAT_OK 97
ZombieGrub76
SteadfastSC 69
UpATreeSC 65
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3171
Shuttle 626
Dewaltoss 79
910 77
Zeus 64
Mind 63
HiyA 57
Bale 19
ToSsGirL 19
zelot 8
Dota 2
qojqva3493
Counter-Strike
fl0m5169
pashabiceps1334
Fnx 664
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3974
Liquid`Hasu245
Other Games
singsing1834
Beastyqt735
ceh9659
mouzStarbuck328
XaKoH 139
C9.Mang0136
QueenE71
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 159
• StrangeGG 33
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV429
Other Games
• imaqtpie706
• Shiphtur293
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 29m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 29m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.