• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:43
CEST 19:43
KST 02:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10060 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 37

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 50 Next All
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 22:22 GMT
#8521
On March 15 2024 07:19 DarthPunk wrote:
I think rels

Then what was rels doing with me on the ve hammer.

assuming cc as town.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 22:22 GMT
#8523
i guess their is mafia motivation to keeping cc in the game lol.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 22:29 GMT
#8537
thinking about it though dont we have to deal with CC though. Like if they arent gonna play and just vote themselves they wont get modkilled ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 22:30 GMT
#8541
On March 15 2024 07:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 07:28 Palmar wrote:
Let's at least pile some votes on Rels and see if we can summon him.

Isn't he NA timezone now? That irritated me before. Since I remember him being EU timezone.

france
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 22:32 GMT
#8545
On March 15 2024 07:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 07:29 iamperfection wrote:
thinking about it though dont we have to deal with CC though. Like if they arent gonna play and just vote themselves they wont get modkilled ?


This is true. But she is likely town no?

We want them at mylo?

But your right they have to be town i would think.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 22:32 GMT
#8546
On March 15 2024 07:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 07:30 iamperfection wrote:
On March 15 2024 07:29 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 15 2024 07:28 Palmar wrote:
Let's at least pile some votes on Rels and see if we can summon him.

Isn't he NA timezone now? That irritated me before. Since I remember him being EU timezone.

france

Yeah, he was. But now he isn't I thought?

oh
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 22:34 GMT
#8547
let me read through rels again.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 22:41 GMT
#8558
I do like a jealous lynch a lot more then rels from what im reading through rels again.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 22:42 GMT
#8560
lets do it boys
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 22:43 GMT
#8563
his frustration with cc getting town read for their behavior makes sense if he is mafia.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 22:53 GMT
#8580
this game is so fucking hard wtf.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 22:54 GMT
#8582
where does jealous live do we know ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 23:01 GMT
#8589
On March 13 2024 10:59 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 10:55 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Kind of lost
I think the arguments on Koshi, but I still think he's town every time I read a posting spree from him. If he's scum, he really upped his level and motivation
If I had to settle on a team right now, it would be CopCake / Jealous / Probably MZ. I would have to revisit MZ because his D2 looked really fucking townie to me
DMB is town by association from CopCake in that scenario

CopCake and me both being scum would be an Oscar-worthy performance for both of us I think. I'm simply not the thespian you seem to think I am. Sorry to disappoint.

You have my interest, why?

As hypocritical as it may be, CopCake's hurt-posting and self-vote felt pretty genuine, I was immobile to lynch her D2, and she didn't switch off of herself either. The only reason she didn't get lynched is because of iamperfect. So your team would have to be two great actors in Me/CC and a painfully obvious hammer on VE from iamperfect. Nothing else would really make sense.


On March 13 2024 11:07 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 11:02 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:59 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:55 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Kind of lost
I think the arguments on Koshi, but I still think he's town every time I read a posting spree from him. If he's scum, he really upped his level and motivation
If I had to settle on a team right now, it would be CopCake / Jealous / Probably MZ. I would have to revisit MZ because his D2 looked really fucking townie to me
DMB is town by association from CopCake in that scenario

CopCake and me both being scum would be an Oscar-worthy performance for both of us I think. I'm simply not the thespian you seem to think I am. Sorry to disappoint.

You have my interest, why?

As hypocritical as it may be, CopCake's hurt-posting and self-vote felt pretty genuine, I was immobile to lynch her D2, and she didn't switch off of herself either. The only reason she didn't get lynched is because of iamperfect. So your team would have to be two great actors in Me/CC and a painfully obvious hammer on VE from iamperfect. Nothing else would really make sense.

Oh I thought it was going to be about some back and forth between you and CC that made it impossible to be partner, a little disappointed :p

Really disagree with the martyring part. First, I already found a post from anoter scum game of her where she martyred. Second, you cannot know she wasn't there, ready to ninja vote VE at the last minute if needed

I mean, there wasn't that much back-and-forth because after a while she just stopped responding to me in any intelligible manner, but I was lock CopCake the whole time and was who I focused my energy on casing several times D2. Point being, if you think that I can pretend to push CopCake, and CopCake can pretend to be upset with me, and then we both risk her getting lynched, then we would have to be good actors.

Really didn't think this would be a controversial take or something that needs explaining but maybe you weren't following closely.

Anyway:

##Vote: CopCake


I think i brought this up earlier but i thought this was odd. Back to back posts. Saying that cop hurt posting felt genuine then voting immediately
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 23:06 GMT
#8595
what does he have 6 votes?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 23:17 GMT
#8603
On March 15 2024 08:15 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 08:01 iamperfection wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:59 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:55 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Kind of lost
I think the arguments on Koshi, but I still think he's town every time I read a posting spree from him. If he's scum, he really upped his level and motivation
If I had to settle on a team right now, it would be CopCake / Jealous / Probably MZ. I would have to revisit MZ because his D2 looked really fucking townie to me
DMB is town by association from CopCake in that scenario

CopCake and me both being scum would be an Oscar-worthy performance for both of us I think. I'm simply not the thespian you seem to think I am. Sorry to disappoint.

You have my interest, why?

As hypocritical as it may be, CopCake's hurt-posting and self-vote felt pretty genuine, I was immobile to lynch her D2, and she didn't switch off of herself either. The only reason she didn't get lynched is because of iamperfect. So your team would have to be two great actors in Me/CC and a painfully obvious hammer on VE from iamperfect. Nothing else would really make sense.


On March 13 2024 11:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 11:02 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:59 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:55 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Kind of lost
I think the arguments on Koshi, but I still think he's town every time I read a posting spree from him. If he's scum, he really upped his level and motivation
If I had to settle on a team right now, it would be CopCake / Jealous / Probably MZ. I would have to revisit MZ because his D2 looked really fucking townie to me
DMB is town by association from CopCake in that scenario

CopCake and me both being scum would be an Oscar-worthy performance for both of us I think. I'm simply not the thespian you seem to think I am. Sorry to disappoint.

You have my interest, why?

As hypocritical as it may be, CopCake's hurt-posting and self-vote felt pretty genuine, I was immobile to lynch her D2, and she didn't switch off of herself either. The only reason she didn't get lynched is because of iamperfect. So your team would have to be two great actors in Me/CC and a painfully obvious hammer on VE from iamperfect. Nothing else would really make sense.

Oh I thought it was going to be about some back and forth between you and CC that made it impossible to be partner, a little disappointed :p

Really disagree with the martyring part. First, I already found a post from anoter scum game of her where she martyred. Second, you cannot know she wasn't there, ready to ninja vote VE at the last minute if needed

I mean, there wasn't that much back-and-forth because after a while she just stopped responding to me in any intelligible manner, but I was lock CopCake the whole time and was who I focused my energy on casing several times D2. Point being, if you think that I can pretend to push CopCake, and CopCake can pretend to be upset with me, and then we both risk her getting lynched, then we would have to be good actors.

Really didn't think this would be a controversial take or something that needs explaining but maybe you weren't following closely.

Anyway:

##Vote: CopCake


I think i brought this up earlier but i thought this was odd. Back to back posts. Saying that cop hurt posting felt genuine then voting immediately

I even pointed out that this is hypocritical. It did feel genuine to me, but even scum being called out for their dumb takes can get butthurt about it. It was enough to make the needle move slightly for me but it doesn't outweigh everything else she's said/done throughout the game. Still, it can be an act, and if it is, it's a really good one, which is my point in this context.

Core of the post though was that I don't see any world where the CC/Jealous team makes sense unless we're both actors of that level.

have you seen the dick move analysis?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 23:23 GMT
#8606
i got to go out for dinner back in about an hour.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 00:02 GMT
#8627
Id be open to that for game purity sake as well
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 00:02 GMT
#8629
lets let jealous stew a bit though
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 00:11 GMT
#8638
On March 15 2024 09:10 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 09:08 Vivax wrote:
I'm mostly just happy that I could get a bit of traction on Jealous.
But I don't want to be exceedingly egotistical if you really want CC and she wants to die after all.


You think she would go down this road with replacements as mafia?

I really want to lynch mafia today.

i mean if we think the whole thing is an act then its possible and she crossed the line i guess.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2024 00:12 GMT
#8639
whole thing as in the entirety of the play
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 301
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 125
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3221
Bisu 2122
Soulkey 1062
EffOrt 521
Larva 392
Mini 379
ZerO 198
Dewaltoss 187
hero 97
Mind 77
[ Show more ]
sorry 63
Sharp 61
Shinee 48
Barracks 37
Bale 27
Trap 25
Terrorterran 21
ToSsGirL 19
NaDa 19
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 13
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Dendi1253
XaKoH 429
420jenkins377
League of Legends
Reynor74
Counter-Strike
fl0m4321
pashabiceps846
Fnx 663
x6flipin437
edward24
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu422
Other Games
Grubby2436
Liquid`RaSZi1591
FrodaN662
XBOCT263
Livibee187
TKL 125
C9.Mang0120
QueenE87
RotterdaM41
Mew2King33
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 67
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 45
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3073
• TFBlade662
Other Games
• Shiphtur637
• WagamamaTV580
• imaqtpie361
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 17m
Patches Events
22h 17m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.