• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:41
CEST 10:41
KST 17:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7175 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 37

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 65 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 22:04 GMT
#7729
On March 14 2024 07:03 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:02 Vivax wrote:
Palmar is another one of those ‚I think he may be lying every time he posts but does it make him mafia‘ types

I‘m going to stay on Jealous I‘ve had it with iamp telling me to stay on cop yesterday then lynching Ve now he wants to lynch Palmar

Vivax he comes back to the thread and says I'm mafia and doesn't even humor us with a reason. He is mafia


Maybe he just wants you to think that so we lose the game and he can call you awful. I suspect there‘s a bunch of those afloat.

This game is corrupted
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 22:06 GMT
#7731
As soon as I can‘t trust townies to be truthful or that they are playing for the same wincon I know I can just place a vote where I want, lay back and shitpost
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 22:08 GMT
#7733
On March 14 2024 07:06 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:04 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:03 iamperfection wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:02 Vivax wrote:
Palmar is another one of those ‚I think he may be lying every time he posts but does it make him mafia‘ types

I‘m going to stay on Jealous I‘ve had it with iamp telling me to stay on cop yesterday then lynching Ve now he wants to lynch Palmar

Vivax he comes back to the thread and says I'm mafia and doesn't even humor us with a reason. He is mafia


Maybe he just wants you to think that so we lose the game and he can call you awful. I suspect there‘s a bunch of those afloat.

This game is corrupted

Why do keep saying that. We have had martyrs before get over it. Palamr didn't bother to come back to thread with reason I'm mafia he even says in his own post he has been sitting back and doing nothing. He is mafia.


Fuck that we had two self voters who could have done much more.
I‘m not going to sit here and pretend this is an honest game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 22:09 GMT
#7736
It‘s impossible to gather votes on Jealous even when there‘s enough evidence.
I‘m just going to assume he‘s being setup to win
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 22:12 GMT
#7739
On March 14 2024 07:08 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:04 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:03 iamperfection wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:02 Vivax wrote:
Palmar is another one of those ‚I think he may be lying every time he posts but does it make him mafia‘ types

I‘m going to stay on Jealous I‘ve had it with iamp telling me to stay on cop yesterday then lynching Ve now he wants to lynch Palmar

Vivax he comes back to the thread and says I'm mafia and doesn't even humor us with a reason. He is mafia


Maybe he just wants you to think that so we lose the game and he can call you awful. I suspect there‘s a bunch of those afloat.

This game is corrupted

I don't do that. And I don't really have much of a leg to stand on. I haven't played great this game. I call people bad while in game, but I'm generally pretty nice in post game.

It's been extremely distracting to me this game that people have been on my ass since I basically entered the thread on day 1, and given the fact my availability is not all that high it's taken up way too much of my time.


And your suggestion is that we lynch iamperfection ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 22:14 GMT
#7746
If there's a roleblocker it's Jealous he hardbussed Oats and never rescinded.
They'll throw any other member to the dogs before Jealous gets threatened.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 22:23 GMT
#7756
I seriously hope this isn't a town Palmar.
Is this like the Men in Black test where a bunch of cardboard targets move around looking like monsters and you have to shoot the little girl with the quantum physics book in her arms.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 22:29 GMT
#7759
On March 14 2024 07:27 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:23 Vivax wrote:
I seriously hope this isn't a town Palmar.
Is this like the Men in Black test where a bunch of cardboard targets move around looking like monsters and you have to shoot the little girl with the quantum physics book in her arms.

Tough truths but it is.

Like if you, or anyone else, is certain I must be mafia, here's a way to break the spell.

1: go back and read marv. Remember the guy who reads me better than ANYONE else (to the point of hard defending me last game, saving the bloody game...) said I'm 90% town
2: with this information in mind, go and actually re-read my entire filter.

It's not acceptable to vote me without actually going through this process.


He also called JAT mafia initially.

If I want to lynch JAT, nobody else wants to.
If I want to lynch Jealous, same story.

So I'm always forced to just vote the wrong ones because of peer pressure.
Unless I want to find the third mafia which you are suggesting is iamperfection.

I'll follow your advice and read marv.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 22:34 GMT
#7764
On March 14 2024 07:31 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:29 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 21:23 Palmar wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:19 Jealous wrote:
Fine, brief summary, just for clarity:

1. Several bursts of posting almost exclusively about mechanics and digging into it without ever reaching a sensible or actionable conclusion.
2. Generally not making much sense at several points. This includes constructing a completely nonsensical case against me.
3. Hypocrisy.
4. Forming a conf!town circle at the very start of the game for no good reason besides the fact that she invited them to a tea party RP, then gave them all free town passes.
5. Martyrdom.

Probably forgot one or two by now but again, if you want more and actual quotes and etc., just filter me.

By my estimation you've contributed next to nothing to town's victory for the past several cycles so even if you're not scum, I don't really feel the need to explain myself to you.

I really like this post by the way.

Why do you like this post?

Already explained.

It's the sassyness of that last sentence. I'm not talking necessarily about the conclusion it reaches, just that Jealous basically tells a guy he thinks may be town to fuck off.


He's been dismissive all the time with his posts.
Sassy isn't worth much if it's for the point of stifling discussion.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 22:36 GMT
#7765
If you're sassy because you really want to know more about someone's alignment, that's another story.
The only answer to apathy is aggression.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 22:44 GMT
#7775
This is a good suggestion.
We should pay some respect to marvs read on Palmar and also to Palmar himself.

I'll be damned if this day is just an automatic train on copcake.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 22:52 GMT
#7782
Backreading from EoD1 and we have this pretty good post by MZ.

On March 06 2024 11:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
This is a rough post but I am going to put my vote on JAT before I read Trfel. My problem isn't with how he responded to the vivax mayor stuff, in fact he does a better job than some people did at articulating his concerns, my problem comes with his "POE scum list" and how easily that rolled into a Trfel vote for self preservation.

+ Show Spoiler +
I used to love post by post analysis reads but now I hate them, however given the situation this is how I’m rolling with JAT. Two piles, love or hate. Let’s read.

Good
On March 05 2024 08:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:59 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:51 iamperfection wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

Probably because you want to make vivax mayor. Which is insane imo we have someone who already made a terrible decision and you want to give said person more power. He probably thinks your smarter then that and concluded you must be mafia to not see that.


How is he getting more power?

He is just immune to night kill, if he was getting a double vote for the rest of the game that is a different story.

Having our jailkeeper with night kill immunity is really fucking powerful, at worst it soaks a rb for the rest of the game, at best it is just literally broken.

It puts mafia in all sorts of uncomfortable positions where they are fucked if the RB gets lynched or shot.

The vig shot or whatever can be negotiated, but I don't think vivax is bad as town regardless, and he is basically confirmed town.

Why would I roll the dice on anyone who is NOT confirmed town.

Rayn, marv and sandro are NOT confirmed town.

Lets be real here for a second. Vivax is also not confirmed town.


Wrong.

CC me or go away

Nobody will CC you on day1 if you have fakeclaimed (if we even have a Jailkeeper in that case). Not unless it looks like you are actually being elected and even then I am unsure if that would be the correct play.

This is probably the only decent counter argument to the Vivax mayor thing, even if I disagree with it, he’s at least thinking and not just going REEE bc he hate Vivax’s claim
On March 06 2024 05:56 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:12 sandroba wrote:
JAT: catches up to the thread but basically only ever comments on Koshi related stuff. A lot of his commentary is meaningless and his questions are not sharp. He apparently wants Koshi for mayor, but this is not a real position since koshi himself wants vivax and it doesn't seem like jat really wants it or thinks it's a realistic thing that will happen. It just fills up space and buddies up to koshi.

On March 05 2024 20:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Apparently people are dead set on making Vivax mayor. They cannot all be mafia even though I would bet a lot of money that mafia is on board.
The logic apparently being Vivax wouldn't make such a bad play as mafia. The disconnect here is that he did the bad play regardless of his alignment but for some reason only town can be bad in people's minds. I disagree with that but I really don't know what to do about it except for complaining and offering a better alternative which is koshi right now. What am I supposed to do in your opinion, rayn?


The above post is complacent and disinterested. The reasoning for Vivax possibly being mafia is very shallow analysis and very lazily written, not trying to convince anyone.
JAT is solely focused on this mayor thing, he is not very involved and he is making no effort to actually find anyone that is suspicious. He is sticking to easy topics and being lazy in his comments. Even the mayor thing he doesn't care enough about to make any real contributions. He cares about nothing, yet he is still posting here pretending to engage.
JAT is mafia.

Is that still all you have on me, sandro? I think I explained all I have done here more than sufficiently. Unlike you, I think the mayor vote is quite important. I post the same thing to you as I did to Rayn - what am I supposed to do about it at this point? The post you quote is not disinterested or complacent. It is rather resignating/annoyed. Of course I do not have very good reasoning for Vivax being mafia - I never even called him mafia in the first place. I just don't agree that the claim makes him confirmed town or even more likely town than Koshi.

I think that your characterization does not fit my play at all.

I think this is a reasonable response to sandroba, I don’t think he’s right with his reasoning but I can see where he’s coming from.

bad
On March 05 2024 07:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:27 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:24 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:20 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:17 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
[quote]

Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.

Who even tracks how much they are in lylo situations. 11/4 really? Is this supposed to convince anybody?
In that case:
In the last 5 games I have been nkilled 3 times on N1, 1 time on N2 and I was once mafia. Pretty sure my reads were okish during those 4 towngames and on top I was lock town always.

So unless you guys are going to attempt to say I am potential mafia. I am a good pick.


But I think I like vivax for town mayor. Let mafia waste their RB on him.
We might get the RB and then have a fully protected blue role. Pretty awesome.

I am not ever going to vote this shitshow mason trash marv/rayn dumbfuck thing.
Not ever.

I wonder what mafia thinks of a mayor that is jailkeeper tbh. Somewhat frightening for sure.

If they have a RB they would be quite happy about it I assume.

They are for sure not unhappy.
But it HAPPENED.
So what is the smartest move now?

Make the shitshow rayn mayor?
Or an actual blue role.

Do you want our bluerole shot on N?

Tbh I'd rather see Vivax die in the night than being mayor. At least if I am convinced of a good candidate.

out of spite? Vivax is a very capable town player.

Not out of spite. But he will not be calm/collected/respected enough to be a helpful presence I fear. Even if we believe the claim.

Bad for many reasons
On March 05 2024 07:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 07:47 Koshi wrote:
On March 05 2024 07:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Does anyone know why rayn thinks I am mafia?

The arrogance of the mason buddies knows no limit. Better not question them and just obey.

Their disdain for the common man is indeed outrageous. How dare they treat us this way.

Weird to even sarcastically agree with this after you already said you liked their town circle

On March 06 2024 02:36 justanothertownie wrote:
Would have to PoE at this point. Probably someone in this pool:

Trfel
Jealous
MZ
JS
Hapa
TTS
VE
Slam

Would have to narrow it down somehow.

Not meant as an OMGUS here but this is a super easy post for scum to make since he pretty much called out the lukers and slam. Sandroba actually calls this oout
On March 06 2024 07:11 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 07:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Vote: JAT

Talk to me about someone that isn't palmar or vivax.

Like what? Trfel is in my POE. Not the worst lynch if it comes to it but I really see no reason to abandon this Palmar lynch right now.

Terrible, absolutely no progression of how you actually processed your eliminations to come up with Trfel as your read.


Additionally the WIFOM-y vote from Oats on JAT that's already been discussed.
Iamperfection called Oats out on that but it has no bearing for him now.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 22:53 GMT
#7784
On March 14 2024 07:52 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:44 Vivax wrote:
This is a good suggestion.
We should pay some respect to marvs read on Palmar and also to Palmar himself.

I'll be damned if this day is just an automatic train on copcake.

...


What?

90% confidence on him being town.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 22:54 GMT
#7785
Oh yes.

F
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 22:59 GMT
#7788
On March 14 2024 07:56 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:53 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:44 Vivax wrote:
This is a good suggestion.
We should pay some respect to marvs read on Palmar and also to Palmar himself.

I'll be damned if this day is just an automatic train on copcake.

...


What?

90% confidence on him being town.

If only someone had brought this up before. Seriously. Now that Palmar posts it - what a revelation!


That sounds like a point you could have taken to Koshi and iamp and chose not to?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 23:02 GMT
#7792
On March 14 2024 08:00 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:59 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:53 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:44 Vivax wrote:
This is a good suggestion.
We should pay some respect to marvs read on Palmar and also to Palmar himself.

I'll be damned if this day is just an automatic train on copcake.

...


What?

90% confidence on him being town.

If only someone had brought this up before. Seriously. Now that Palmar posts it - what a revelation!


That sounds like a point you could have taken to Koshi and iamp and chose not to?

Are you trolling me?


No I'm voting my scumread.
Who's mafia JAT
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 23:30 GMT
#7800
I don‘t see much mention of jat in rayn‘s filter at least in the pages before his death.

He was calling Ve and Palmar scum on associaton and also briefly picked up on Oats.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 23:31 GMT
#7801
On March 14 2024 08:07 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:59 Koshi wrote:
Ok I got to say it.
If Palmar is town.
And that is still a big if.
CC is lock mafia for the n1 nks.

rayn was wrong about literally everything except CC and she would want him dead.
Sandroba was on CC as well.

That makes that DP was right all the time.
That makes rels his vote is correct.
That makes the iamp change to VE sus as fuck.

Etc

Not sure if we can take it that far but yeah.

DP will have earned the right to be absolutely insufferable if this is all correct


He can push iamperfection for ruining the cop lim why doesn‘t he ?

Prime opportunity
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 23:33 GMT
#7802
Fuck me this game is the size of imperial.
There better be someone awarding a phd to its participants.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 23:57 GMT
#7804
On March 14 2024 08:55 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 07:15 Palmar wrote:
On March 14 2024 07:13 Koshi wrote:
Palmar, are you going with iamp and CC mafia team?
That's your best guess?

No still working, I maybe think CC is town now.

If Rels is mafia btw, he has been TMI-ing the entire fucking game lol.

He knew Trfel was town
He knew TTS was mafia
When Oats did the hero defense he still thought Oats would flip scum

So much correct shit in his filter.


finally someone who see that there is something wrong with Reels filter.
There is no way he could play like this as Town. He knows things that we don´t know, thats fucking serious.


Either he‘s mafia or hookers and coke gives you superpowers
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 690
actioN 461
Mong 213
Dewaltoss 109
BeSt 99
Killer 82
sSak 67
Aegong 35
ZergMaN 32
Bale 32
[ Show more ]
NotJumperer 26
sorry 19
yabsab 13
Noble 9
League of Legends
JimRising 454
Counter-Strike
byalli578
Other Games
summit1g9370
olofmeister951
Happy344
Sick190
crisheroes174
KnowMe92
Pyrionflax10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick667
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream52
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos830
• Stunt543
Other Games
• WagamamaTV71
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 20m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2h 20m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 20m
Replay Cast
14h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 2h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.