• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:41
CEST 09:41
KST 16:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7522 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 65 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 03:18 GMT
#7371
On March 13 2024 12:14 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 12:12 Vivax wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:11 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:01 Vivax wrote:
Another fun fact about this game: Do you know how many times Jealous placed a vote on a day then changed it?
I took a quick look and think it amounts to zero.

Read CopCake as scum.

Switched from CopCake to scum!Oats D1 (pls no misrep), while you stayed on town!VE.
Stayed on CopCake on D2, while you jumped back and forth several times between town! VE and CopCake and ended up on CopCake.
I vote CopCake again on D3, you vote MZ.

Not really seeing the issue here.


Aside from voting copcake for no reason?

"no reason"

I'm not gonna waste time repeating myself, go ahead and filter me and find all the reasons I provided, some of them several times.


You switched from Cop to Oats first the moment he was redchecked guessing from the vote timing. They are a couple of minutes apart.
Nothing less than a move a roleblocker should make.

And wasn't that your only switch this game?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 03:20 GMT
#7375
On March 13 2024 10:59 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 10:55 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Kind of lost
I think the arguments on Koshi, but I still think he's town every time I read a posting spree from him. If he's scum, he really upped his level and motivation
If I had to settle on a team right now, it would be CopCake / Jealous / Probably MZ. I would have to revisit MZ because his D2 looked really fucking townie to me
DMB is town by association from CopCake in that scenario

CopCake and me both being scum would be an Oscar-worthy performance for both of us I think. I'm simply not the thespian you seem to think I am. Sorry to disappoint.

You have my interest, why?

As hypocritical as it may be, CopCake's hurt-posting and self-vote felt pretty genuine, I was immobile to lynch her D2, and she didn't switch off of herself either. The only reason she didn't get lynched is because of iamperfect. So your team would have to be two great actors in Me/CC and a painfully obvious hammer on VE from iamperfect. Nothing else would really make sense.


On March 13 2024 11:07 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 11:02 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:59 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:55 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Kind of lost
I think the arguments on Koshi, but I still think he's town every time I read a posting spree from him. If he's scum, he really upped his level and motivation
If I had to settle on a team right now, it would be CopCake / Jealous / Probably MZ. I would have to revisit MZ because his D2 looked really fucking townie to me
DMB is town by association from CopCake in that scenario

CopCake and me both being scum would be an Oscar-worthy performance for both of us I think. I'm simply not the thespian you seem to think I am. Sorry to disappoint.

You have my interest, why?

As hypocritical as it may be, CopCake's hurt-posting and self-vote felt pretty genuine, I was immobile to lynch her D2, and she didn't switch off of herself either. The only reason she didn't get lynched is because of iamperfect. So your team would have to be two great actors in Me/CC and a painfully obvious hammer on VE from iamperfect. Nothing else would really make sense.

Oh I thought it was going to be about some back and forth between you and CC that made it impossible to be partner, a little disappointed :p

Really disagree with the martyring part. First, I already found a post from anoter scum game of her where she martyred. Second, you cannot know she wasn't there, ready to ninja vote VE at the last minute if needed

I mean, there wasn't that much back-and-forth because after a while she just stopped responding to me in any intelligible manner, but I was lock CopCake the whole time and was who I focused my energy on casing several times D2. Point being, if you think that I can pretend to push CopCake, and CopCake can pretend to be upset with me, and then we both risk her getting lynched, then we would have to be good actors.

Really didn't think this would be a controversial take or something that needs explaining but maybe you weren't following closely.

Anyway:

##Vote: CopCake


I don't see a single reason for your vote on her here.

You wrote a lot about nothing that would convince others she is scum. Guess who does that?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 03:21 GMT
#7377
Like you spent two posts arguing on why you are not mafia to place a vote on someone.
Defensive
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 03:22 GMT
#7379
Stale reads, stale votes, bad reasoning to vote copcake.
No doubt about other players alignments.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 03:25 GMT
#7381
##Vote: Jealous

We win or lose today
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 03:26 GMT
#7383
Anyone who was sure of copcake being mafia should at least consider that iamp voted to save her and could be scum, or am I wrong?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 03:27 GMT
#7384
Unless it's all just theatre
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 03:28 GMT
#7387
This whole game
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 03:28 GMT
#7388
On March 13 2024 12:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 12:25 Vivax wrote:
##Vote: Jealous

We win or lose today


Why? We have heaps of mislynches left right?


I don't trust those who are surviving the nights.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 03:31 GMT
#7394
On March 13 2024 12:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 12:28 Vivax wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:25 Vivax wrote:
##Vote: Jealous

We win or lose today


Why? We have heaps of mislynches left right?


I don't trust those who are surviving the nights.


That’s you!!


The throwers aren't mafia.
I refuse to accept something isn't off in a game where 1 or perhaps even 2 townies self-voted.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 03:32 GMT
#7396
And DP you are being too obtuse about Jealous and MZ for me to place any trust into you at this point.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 03:35 GMT
#7398
One who did it was a townie, why not the other?
Why should we autopilot on copcake?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 03:36 GMT
#7400
We can turn the throwing into a good argument for copcake being town, actually. It was iamperfection who saved her, she didn't save herself.

Suddenly it's the mafias problem and not the towns
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 03:38 GMT
#7401
On March 13 2024 12:36 iamperfection wrote:
Vivax the mafia had two choices. It was Jacob or dp. They choose Jacob. Trying to guess their reasons is going to be real hard. My guess They choose Jacob to set up palmar or to remove an anti palmar townie.


He was claimed blue he was always going to die first.
No one is townier than that.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 03:40 GMT
#7405
On March 13 2024 12:38 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 12:32 Vivax wrote:
And DP you are being too obtuse about Jealous and MZ for me to place any trust into you at this point.


Your confidence interval is too fucking high my dude

This is a hard game right now.


You're ignoring evidence on Jealous.
For two days.

And it's not associative. You know how bad it looks for you if he flips scum here.

If cop flips town what do we get? Nothing. If she flips scum? Nothing.

I am probably the only person who has called Jealous potential mafia in this game.
I have yet to see a good reason for him being town that isn't a vote on redchecks.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 03:41 GMT
#7406
On March 13 2024 12:39 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 12:38 Vivax wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:36 iamperfection wrote:
Vivax the mafia had two choices. It was Jacob or dp. They choose Jacob. Trying to guess their reasons is going to be real hard. My guess They choose Jacob to set up palmar or to remove an anti palmar townie.


He was claimed blue he was always going to die first.
No one is townier than that.

OK so what's your point then


Tell me why it's crazy to think Jealous is mafia in isolation?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 03:44 GMT
#7410
On March 13 2024 12:42 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 12:41 Vivax wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:39 iamperfection wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:38 Vivax wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:36 iamperfection wrote:
Vivax the mafia had two choices. It was Jacob or dp. They choose Jacob. Trying to guess their reasons is going to be real hard. My guess They choose Jacob to set up palmar or to remove an anti palmar townie.


He was claimed blue he was always going to die first.
No one is townier than that.

OK so what's your point then


Tell me why it's crazy to think Jealous is mafia in isolation?

It isnt


Good. Now we wait for what copcake has to say. And Dmb. And Palmar. And Koshi.
Because even if I think about potential partners, my only intention is to lynch Jealous here. Not talk about why Jacob over DP or other things.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 03:45 GMT
#7412
DP is still in self resolving range, and I think he wants to turn my attention from Jealous to him here, which I refuse to do.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 14:18 GMT
#7580
On March 13 2024 19:46 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 12:41 Vivax wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:39 iamperfection wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:38 Vivax wrote:
On March 13 2024 12:36 iamperfection wrote:
Vivax the mafia had two choices. It was Jacob or dp. They choose Jacob. Trying to guess their reasons is going to be real hard. My guess They choose Jacob to set up palmar or to remove an anti palmar townie.


He was claimed blue he was always going to die first.
No one is townier than that.

OK so what's your point then


Tell me why it's crazy to think Jealous is mafia in isolation?

Vivax.
We havent talked in a while.

Why do you think it cant be Palmar and JAT? They thread policed since marv passed and I think after the VE kill they should have done more.
But I only felt weird hostility from JAT when I started looking into Palmar and mentioned him on the side.
Then JAT came with the lazy marv defense for Palmar.

I think mafia got lazy and complacent during the VE and copcake lynch and JAT showed it there. He defended Palmar too arrogantly.

Anyway. What is your opinion on the 2?


I agree that they both can be mafia. But pointing out what I did about Jealous feels like my mission at this point.

Guy is playing like textbook mafia in all aspects. He tries to derail my accusations towards him into personal feuds with his memes or tries to gaslight me.

He posts huge walls and claims to be unsure then defaults to a single vote almost every day and doesn't seem to change his mind much, just pretends to.

JAT had two redeeming posts in my opinion and it's when he reacted to when I considered the possibility of you being traitor over copcake and that your posting is off this game.
I'm assuming that he potentially delights in being called mafia as town to prove a point in his head and poses as lynchable as opposed to a scenario where he is just mafia.

I don't see why I have to play for a triple lynch here and explain to you what makes Palmar and JAT mafia either way as long as you don't consider all the points raised about Jealous. It waters down the arguments against a single mafia if I have to explain why three people at once have to be or not.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 14:20 GMT
#7581
On March 13 2024 22:15 Palmar wrote:
I was perfectly fine with the little interaction between her and Vivax where they were worrying about axe murderers. They seemed to agree they're safe.

Keep thinking that...


lol
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 394
Leta 239
Dewaltoss 110
sSak 58
Killer 37
Bale 34
NotJumperer 33
Aegong 28
ZergMaN 28
yabsab 16
[ Show more ]
Noble 10
Sharp 1
League of Legends
JimRising 544
Reynor39
Other Games
summit1g10874
olofmeister388
Sick199
Happy132
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1125
• Jankos540
• Stunt469
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 19m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 19m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 19m
Replay Cast
15h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.