• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:49
CEST 16:49
KST 23:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7876 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 34

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 03:34 GMT
#4665
On March 08 2024 12:31 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 10:35 iamperfection wrote:
Just organizing my thoughts

VE

If you look at a lot of his posts he has no real opinions and goes in to general mafia guidance mode such as saying mafia would do this or probably act like this but not attaching it to any player. Makes promises of providing more content but never really does. He even complains that he wont have meaningful read until a flip happens. Well there have been several flips and claims and still he has not provided anything meaningful VE is old school scum where he just keeps making promises and does just enough posting to try and survive. He has no interest in figuring out the game and who is mafia because he is mafia.

TTS

Yes i have had some fear of possible lynch bait but the word choice he has used looks like a blatant act to me.

On March 07 2024 18:20 ToTheStars wrote:
DP and Vivax what are your reads?

All I remember of Day 1 is that I was townreading you two, maybe rayn, also alakaslam. And scumreading trfel but I think they flipped town?


I think they flipped town? like come on nobody would talk like that its clearly an act.

On March 08 2024 08:09 ToTheStars wrote:
I saw that there was a guilty on Oats? Who claimed the guilty?


He was aware that there was a check but somehow also dosnt know who claimed. A town member would go look i think he is blatantly trying to look like a noob so we dont lynch him.

Palmar

I feel like he is hiding behind the "way" he plays in order to just make useless posts in attempt to show actvivity with no real meaning behind them. He avoided all possible content that would give reads because he isnt really looking for that. He heavily ignored the whisper mechanic and seems perplexed about even though an unconfirmed mason is absolutely a role palmar would be aware which is what this basically is. If you look at his content he basically tunneled rayn and refused any evidence to try and figure out rayns alignment. He has a list post with no reasoning probably because he found it too hard to get real ones. He constantly has posts were he could give an opinion but simply doesn't. Palmar is not trying to catch mafia because he is mafia.

AWESOME find on TTS! "And scumreading trfel but I think they flipped town?" cannot ever make sense if it is not faked to appear clueless town??? 100% scum



Remember this for later.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 03:34 GMT
#4666
Rels what is your view on cake.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 03:36 GMT
#4669
On March 08 2024 12:34 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 12:30 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:27 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:55 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:49 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:48 CopCake wrote:
I mean blocking vivax is wild, unless they assumed that vivax would protect slam 🤔

Why is it wild? sandro and I and maybe rayn too both discussed jk is stronger than cop.


Mafia marv has two options

- block rayn
- block vivax

Both of them (at least rayn) decides to protect slam. Therefore mafia knows not to waste kills there.

So either rayn or vivax got blocked (duh) over slam.

But why not block slam if rayn or vivax would protect slam anyways? (In mafia marvs perspective)

I think this kinda clears marv?

I mean that would be the best mafia play.

Block slam because he would be protected anyways and you know rayn would waste his doc on him and vivax would JK block/ slam

So the one who got blocked was vivax and no rayn!

Marv is town by night actions.

Please correct me if I am wrong.


I think this is a very townie post
The logic is pretty wrong IMO. I don't understand why you assume mafia would think Vivax would protect Slam though. After removing that assumption, the logic kind of fall apart
Kind of moot since I think marv is very very townie



I think she is pocketing him here.

Your last point is why.

Wild theories like this are not something I associate with scum!CopCake. Planning on rereading the latest game where we were scum together to verify when I'm caught up


Pocketing is not a wild theory, its standard practice as mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 03:37 GMT
#4672
On March 08 2024 12:36 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 12:34 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:31 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:35 iamperfection wrote:
Just organizing my thoughts

VE

If you look at a lot of his posts he has no real opinions and goes in to general mafia guidance mode such as saying mafia would do this or probably act like this but not attaching it to any player. Makes promises of providing more content but never really does. He even complains that he wont have meaningful read until a flip happens. Well there have been several flips and claims and still he has not provided anything meaningful VE is old school scum where he just keeps making promises and does just enough posting to try and survive. He has no interest in figuring out the game and who is mafia because he is mafia.

TTS

Yes i have had some fear of possible lynch bait but the word choice he has used looks like a blatant act to me.

On March 07 2024 18:20 ToTheStars wrote:
DP and Vivax what are your reads?

All I remember of Day 1 is that I was townreading you two, maybe rayn, also alakaslam. And scumreading trfel but I think they flipped town?


I think they flipped town? like come on nobody would talk like that its clearly an act.

On March 08 2024 08:09 ToTheStars wrote:
I saw that there was a guilty on Oats? Who claimed the guilty?


He was aware that there was a check but somehow also dosnt know who claimed. A town member would go look i think he is blatantly trying to look like a noob so we dont lynch him.

Palmar

I feel like he is hiding behind the "way" he plays in order to just make useless posts in attempt to show actvivity with no real meaning behind them. He avoided all possible content that would give reads because he isnt really looking for that. He heavily ignored the whisper mechanic and seems perplexed about even though an unconfirmed mason is absolutely a role palmar would be aware which is what this basically is. If you look at his content he basically tunneled rayn and refused any evidence to try and figure out rayns alignment. He has a list post with no reasoning probably because he found it too hard to get real ones. He constantly has posts were he could give an opinion but simply doesn't. Palmar is not trying to catch mafia because he is mafia.

AWESOME find on TTS! "And scumreading trfel but I think they flipped town?" cannot ever make sense if it is not faked to appear clueless town??? 100% scum



Remember this for later.

Later when you try to shot him?


Later if he flips mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 03:38 GMT
#4673
On March 08 2024 12:37 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 12:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:34 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:30 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:27 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:55 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:49 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:48 CopCake wrote:
I mean blocking vivax is wild, unless they assumed that vivax would protect slam 🤔

Why is it wild? sandro and I and maybe rayn too both discussed jk is stronger than cop.


Mafia marv has two options

- block rayn
- block vivax

Both of them (at least rayn) decides to protect slam. Therefore mafia knows not to waste kills there.

So either rayn or vivax got blocked (duh) over slam.

But why not block slam if rayn or vivax would protect slam anyways? (In mafia marvs perspective)

I think this kinda clears marv?

I mean that would be the best mafia play.

Block slam because he would be protected anyways and you know rayn would waste his doc on him and vivax would JK block/ slam

So the one who got blocked was vivax and no rayn!

Marv is town by night actions.

Please correct me if I am wrong.


I think this is a very townie post
The logic is pretty wrong IMO. I don't understand why you assume mafia would think Vivax would protect Slam though. After removing that assumption, the logic kind of fall apart
Kind of moot since I think marv is very very townie



I think she is pocketing him here.

Your last point is why.

Wild theories like this are not something I associate with scum!CopCake. Planning on rereading the latest game where we were scum together to verify when I'm caught up


Pocketing is not a wild theory, its standard practice as mafia.

In that specific case, the logic to which she arrives at the marv townread, not the attempt itself


That looks like standard mafia fare to me.

Lots of waffling about nothing important to land on an important town read for your own survival.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 04:29 GMT
#4688
On March 08 2024 13:22 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 12:38 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:37 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:34 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:30 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 12:27 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:55 CopCake wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:49 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 09:48 CopCake wrote:
I mean blocking vivax is wild, unless they assumed that vivax would protect slam 🤔

Why is it wild? sandro and I and maybe rayn too both discussed jk is stronger than cop.


Mafia marv has two options

- block rayn
- block vivax

Both of them (at least rayn) decides to protect slam. Therefore mafia knows not to waste kills there.

So either rayn or vivax got blocked (duh) over slam.

But why not block slam if rayn or vivax would protect slam anyways? (In mafia marvs perspective)

I think this kinda clears marv?

I mean that would be the best mafia play.

Block slam because he would be protected anyways and you know rayn would waste his doc on him and vivax would JK block/ slam

So the one who got blocked was vivax and no rayn!

Marv is town by night actions.

Please correct me if I am wrong.


I think this is a very townie post
The logic is pretty wrong IMO. I don't understand why you assume mafia would think Vivax would protect Slam though. After removing that assumption, the logic kind of fall apart
Kind of moot since I think marv is very very townie



I think she is pocketing him here.

Your last point is why.

Wild theories like this are not something I associate with scum!CopCake. Planning on rereading the latest game where we were scum together to verify when I'm caught up


Pocketing is not a wild theory, its standard practice as mafia.

In that specific case, the logic to which she arrives at the marv townread, not the attempt itself


That looks like standard mafia fare to me.

Lots of waffling about nothing important to land on an important town read for your own survival.

Comparing CopCake with that game: https://tl.net/forum/mafia/586368-chezinu-streaks-mafia?user=CopCake&view=all

I think it's pretty different. In this current game, she talks very freely, posts stuff like this even when unprompted. The other game doesn't contain a weird theory, just "faking to be town" with "normal analysis, with sometimes some fake confrontation or anger. And even then, nothing that comes to the level of interaction she had this game, like when she bumped into you D1, rayn N1, Slam D2 as examples ...

This is reflected in the filter size too: 19 pages in this game (in the middle of D2) vs 9 pages in that game (lynched D4)


I think her other game is more similar, and she had around 13 pages
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 04:32 GMT
#4689
I thought VE had time to play today?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 04:43 GMT
#4690
Rels can I get a list post of your reads please?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 04:47 GMT
#4692
On March 08 2024 13:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
The one night of the week I have time to stay up late and eveyrone else goes to bed.

Oh well this bottle of bourbon won't drink itself lol

Rels, Cop, DP how are you?

copcake I swear I'm not obsessed with you, please just answer me regarding your questions of slam about his oats check. I'm trying to come to grips with the impossible rn.


I'm enjoying chatting with Jealous in the mason chat and staying out of the thread a bit to be honest.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 05:00 GMT
#4699
On March 08 2024 13:52 Rels wrote:
Not a fan of DMB after slogging through her filter.

I don't like that she spends soooo much time talking almost only about Vivax or the way she plays in the abstract early D1. I already didn't like it at the time D1, which prompted my push for a list from her. That list is pretty bad IMO - the only substanciated read is, again, on Vivax. The case on DP contains nothing that makes him scum. The dumbtell on D2 looks very forced.

I know she was scumread a lot as town though so I will need to verify if those points were present in her town game. Not tonight though


I tend to agree on the dumbtell after sleeping on it.

She could have brewed that shit up in advance.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 05:27 GMT
#4709
On March 08 2024 14:25 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Like jealous though


Me too.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 05:50 GMT
#4711
On March 08 2024 14:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 13:52 Rels wrote:
Not a fan of DMB after slogging through her filter.

I don't like that she spends soooo much time talking almost only about Vivax or the way she plays in the abstract early D1. I already didn't like it at the time D1, which prompted my push for a list from her. That list is pretty bad IMO - the only substanciated read is, again, on Vivax. The case on DP contains nothing that makes him scum. The dumbtell on D2 looks very forced.

I know she was scumread a lot as town though so I will need to verify if those points were present in her town game. Not tonight though

I also slogged through her filter and the biggest thing that stood out was her days long tunnel of DP. That's easy to maintain as town and easy to maintain as scum imo. Town bc you just 100% think you're right and scum bc you don't need to try very hard. That said I do think she's still fairly in line with her meta from the town that I remember. I think she's wrong about DP but not in a scum way.

At the end of the day I see more scum in VE/Marv at this point.

Don't even ask me about oats rn, I need to sleep on that.


Why is marv mafia?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 05:56 GMT
#4712
im going to meta dmb I think.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 06:40 GMT
#4718
On March 08 2024 15:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 15:30 Koshi wrote:
I woke up today thinking I am going to vote Oats and we were all wrong on him.

Lol what does this mean


He thinks you are town
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 06:40 GMT
#4719
On March 08 2024 15:40 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 15:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 15:30 Koshi wrote:
I woke up today thinking I am going to vote Oats and we were all wrong on him.

Lol what does this mean


He thinks you are town


Actually maybe not
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 06:41 GMT
#4720
On March 08 2024 15:03 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 14:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 08 2024 14:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 08 2024 13:52 Rels wrote:
Not a fan of DMB after slogging through her filter.

I don't like that she spends soooo much time talking almost only about Vivax or the way she plays in the abstract early D1. I already didn't like it at the time D1, which prompted my push for a list from her. That list is pretty bad IMO - the only substanciated read is, again, on Vivax. The case on DP contains nothing that makes him scum. The dumbtell on D2 looks very forced.

I know she was scumread a lot as town though so I will need to verify if those points were present in her town game. Not tonight though

I also slogged through her filter and the biggest thing that stood out was her days long tunnel of DP. That's easy to maintain as town and easy to maintain as scum imo. Town bc you just 100% think you're right and scum bc you don't need to try very hard. That said I do think she's still fairly in line with her meta from the town that I remember. I think she's wrong about DP but not in a scum way.

At the end of the day I see more scum in VE/Marv at this point.

Don't even ask me about oats rn, I need to sleep on that.


Why is marv mafia?

I can answer this tomorrow, I'm going to bed now but it's almost entirely a meta read based on effort and activity. I was hoping my mason with palmar would help sort some of that out but it's been rather useless so far.


In my recent experience this is a great way to mislynch him.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 07:18 GMT
#4725
I literally just tore my calf muscle in half playing badminton.

So I’ll be afk a while while I go to the doctor
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 07:19 GMT
#4726
On March 08 2024 16:18 DarthPunk wrote:
I literally just tore my calf muscle in half playing badminton.

So I’ll be afk a while while I go to the doctor


And do other related medical stuff. My gf is on the way to pick me up. So I had a second to post.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 10:13 GMT
#4762
What happened to just wanting to lynch oats and thinking he was mafia koshi?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 08 2024 10:17 GMT
#4763
to be honest I am not happy that you all just hand wave away cake being mafia for subjective perceptions of meta, when she lived for far too long incorrectly the game before.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 432
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32484
Bisu 3049
Shuttle 1749
Hyuk 1358
EffOrt 753
Mini 672
Larva 347
Soma 284
firebathero 246
ZerO 242
[ Show more ]
Zeus 110
hero 95
Last 81
Sexy 78
Mong 45
Hyun 44
Killer 42
Pusan 36
ToSsGirL 36
PianO 32
Bale 31
Trap 29
Aegong 28
Hm[arnc] 23
sorry 20
zelot 16
Rock 11
JulyZerg 11
Noble 11
Terrorterran 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7894
qojqva1566
Dendi799
Counter-Strike
fl0m2494
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1296
crisheroes971
Liquid`Hasu566
Lowko435
Other Games
singsing2231
B2W.Neo1343
Beastyqt494
Livibee218
Hui .205
Liquid`VortiX147
ArmadaUGS103
KnowMe98
Mew2King88
elazer67
CosmosSc2 22
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• Adnapsc2 4
• poizon28 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8409
• WagamamaTV193
League of Legends
• Jankos2022
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 11m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 11m
INu's Battles
21h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.