• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:30
CEST 11:30
KST 18:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9490 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 34

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 Next All
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 16:53 GMT
#8258
On March 15 2024 01:38 Vivax wrote:
Copcake is probs just mafia traitor turned double agent.
Jealous waltzed in with his night vision goggles and saw easy prey to keep the heat at bay.

It’s like that final scene from silence of the lambs





Marv is Jim.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 17:36 GMT
#8280
On March 15 2024 02:33 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 02:23 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Koshi I'm curious what you've thought about DMB this cycle.

Still waiting to hear from iamp and his thoughts on Rels.

I feel like we're getting pretty close right now.

I just dont think i was being tricked by scum with regards to the ve hammer. Maybe thats just me not wanting to entertain that possibility but thats why i said what i said before the flip.

I did not think it was a mafia rels coming into the thread. Looking at his filter there are some posts and word choices that bug me but thats probably true for everyone. That interaction we had just makes me think town.


Why couldnt it be just "Bad town" and followed him to save me?

I mean, you consider me scum, but not as scum as palmar, but we can be scum together?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 17:37 GMT
#8282
You are not a person so far who has showed to be a player that use - the feels - or - tone reads -

Yet "I did not think it was a mafia rels coming into the thread."

When you have amazing other players with better reads and contributions.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 17:43 GMT
#8286
On March 15 2024 00:50 iamperfection wrote:
I mean at just a surface level they have been all over the place. Making ridiculous statements but also almost begging to be lynched. Dosnt seem like the most likely scum mindset to me the more I think about it. Yes it's possible but the more and more I think it makes me think CC has a likelihood to be town.


You say this but yes, there is a problem.

I am a wild card.

If I am alive I am a question mark, a red one.

If I die, who is the mafia?

I think that is the question that everyone should be asking because so far in many worlds I am mafia, just like VE and Tfrel for NOT TRYING ENOUGH OMG.

VE is so inactive
Cake doesnt make sense and is insane
I am going to make a case on DMB about how many times she has said fucking in the thread
Tfrel is not stepping up his game

Are these good reasons to lynch?

This looks more of a "I am lynching you because I am better than you" game.

That is why I think I should get lynched. For town´s sake.

Who knows, people might get a surprise.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 17:50 GMT
#8288
Now, if you excuse me, I´ll be in paradise with DMB and try to have so fun at least.

Ps.

Koshi you are either #TEAMCAKEISTOWN or #TEAMCAKEISMAFIA

Also consider this



Let´s walk this path just by vote counts.

Oats grilled, ok?

Post #128

On March 07 2024 23:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (10): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie
die_meatbaby (1): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (6): Vivax, marvellosity, Palmar, Koshi, ToTheStars, VisceraEyes

With 10 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




And what did IAMP did on post #129?
On March 08 2024 00:47 iamperfection wrote:
##unvote
##vote ToTheStars



and who followed?
On March 08 2024 01:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
##unvote
##vote tts



Mafia agenda to kill the mafia goon because Oats was the framer? IDK, MAYBE?

They went for sure mafia 100% early than everyone else to win town cred perhaps?

Their votes synchronized. These are not the only ones.

I can understand people like Slam and Jacob following their Role Models, but not Iamp.

If I am mistaken Iamp, I am mistaken, but a read is a read, good or bad.

I dont want "the hammer was there" or "rels looked townie so i voted ve" reasons for saving me.



CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 17:52 GMT
#8290
I am saying that people have been reading and want to lynch people for reasons like this:

VE is so inactive
Cake doesnt make sense and is insane
I am going to make a case on DMB about how many times she has said fucking in the thread
Tfrel is not stepping up his game
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 17:57 GMT
#8294
On March 15 2024 02:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 02:43 CopCake wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:50 iamperfection wrote:
I mean at just a surface level they have been all over the place. Making ridiculous statements but also almost begging to be lynched. Dosnt seem like the most likely scum mindset to me the more I think about it. Yes it's possible but the more and more I think it makes me think CC has a likelihood to be town.


You say this but yes, there is a problem.

I am a wild card.

If I am alive I am a question mark, a red one.

If I die, who is the mafia?

I think that is the question that everyone should be asking because so far in many worlds I am mafia, just like VE and Tfrel for NOT TRYING ENOUGH OMG.

VE is so inactive
Cake doesnt make sense and is insane
I am going to make a case on DMB about how many times she has said fucking in the thread
Tfrel is not stepping up his game

Are these good reasons to lynch?

This looks more of a "I am lynching you because I am better than you" game.

That is why I think I should get lynched. For town´s sake.

Who knows, people might get a surprise.


Cake I'm gonna be real with you and this may be a little blunt.

You need to get over this/yourself and just play. Most people are not scum reading you anymore. Your martyr play worked. Stop trying to get yourself lynched. If you are town, you are actively playing against your wincon and its really obnoxious. This game gets hostile at times sure but nothing in the thread this game has been over the top.

There are two wagons going right now. Neither of them are you. Stop talking about yourself and start trying to find scum. Stop talking about VE and yourself and the lynch yesterday, that's done. Unless you think you can draw conclusions from it to find scum, just move on.

I've been defending you and I'm getting tired of it.

I'm not trying to be rude, you need to break out of whatever mindset you're in and focus on finding scum.


What do you make of Iamp saving me? Because I am not satisfied with that answer.

What do you think of these sequence:

Post #128

On March 07 2024 23:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (10): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie
die_meatbaby (1): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (6): Vivax, marvellosity, Palmar, Koshi, ToTheStars, VisceraEyes

With 10 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




And what did IAMP did on post #129?
On March 08 2024 00:47 iamperfection wrote:
##unvote
##vote ToTheStars



and who followed?
On March 08 2024 01:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
##unvote
##vote tts


And there are more votes that look synchronized. I can unserstand people like Jacob and Slam sheeping, but there are too many votes that look... bad.





CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 17:58 GMT
#8296
On March 15 2024 02:54 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 02:52 CopCake wrote:
I am saying that people have been reading and want to lynch people for reasons like this:

VE is so inactive
Cake doesnt make sense and is insane
I am going to make a case on DMB about how many times she has said fucking in the thread
Tfrel is not stepping up his game

cake why would people saying that make them mafia.

i just dont understand.


Because there is something called pattern of behavior.

if we go by people by having little posts we should vote Jelaous then.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 18:00 GMT
#8299
And DMB is not active on masons FML

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 18:05 GMT
#8302
On March 15 2024 03:01 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 02:56 Vivax wrote:
On March 15 2024 02:42 justanothertownie wrote:
MZ is being downgraded from being town as of now.


On March 15 2024 02:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 15 2024 02:43 CopCake wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:50 iamperfection wrote:
I mean at just a surface level they have been all over the place. Making ridiculous statements but also almost begging to be lynched. Dosnt seem like the most likely scum mindset to me the more I think about it. Yes it's possible but the more and more I think it makes me think CC has a likelihood to be town.


You say this but yes, there is a problem.

I am a wild card.

If I am alive I am a question mark, a red one.

If I die, who is the mafia?

I think that is the question that everyone should be asking because so far in many worlds I am mafia, just like VE and Tfrel for NOT TRYING ENOUGH OMG.

VE is so inactive
Cake doesnt make sense and is insane
I am going to make a case on DMB about how many times she has said fucking in the thread
Tfrel is not stepping up his game

Are these good reasons to lynch?

This looks more of a "I am lynching you because I am better than you" game.

That is why I think I should get lynched. For town´s sake.

Who knows, people might get a surprise.


Cake I'm gonna be real with you and this may be a little blunt.

You need to get over this/yourself and just play. Most people are not scum reading you anymore. Your martyr play worked. Stop trying to get yourself lynched. If you are town, you are actively playing against your wincon and its really obnoxious. This game gets hostile at times sure but nothing in the thread this game has been over the top.

There are two wagons going right now. Neither of them are you. Stop talking about yourself and start trying to find scum. Stop talking about VE and yourself and the lynch yesterday, that's done. Unless you think you can draw conclusions from it to find scum, just move on.

I've been defending you and I'm getting tired of it.

I'm not trying to be rude, you need to break out of whatever mindset you're in and focus on finding scum.


Top town post from MZ. Mafia would sure enjoy copcake going off the rails.
JAT still not voting Jealous.

Fine. I wanted to wait until I am through all the filters. But it takes very long and at this point (doing CC currently) I don't anticipate finding something better. I hope I can finish this today.
##Vote: Jealous


I dont understand why Koshi calls you mafia when you were the ONLY one who came and said "Cake you are wrong, Koshi is like this and this and that"

I also do not understand why you having fewer posts than a meta of 1867 makes you mafia.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 18:35 GMT
#8310
Palmar´s death will tell us if mafia tried to save him day 1 tbh
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 19:16 GMT
#8317
Who would be good people that TTS would consider to have fun to play?

I mean, the vote on Oats indicates he wanted to continue to be in the game. I think these two are friends but who else fits that bill?

No calling them mafia, but is interesting the vote on Oats.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 19:29 GMT
#8328
On March 15 2024 04:27 Koshi wrote:
Jealous dmb Rels.

Literally all on Oays.

That is what this JAT/Palmar tandem wants you to believe.

If you fall for that.

Sad. Just sad.


Wasnt Oats calling you Mayor Koshi and you voted together for VE?

Do you think Oats tried to pocket you?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 19:32 GMT
#8330
On March 15 2024 04:31 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 04:29 CopCake wrote:
On March 15 2024 04:27 Koshi wrote:
Jealous dmb Rels.

Literally all on Oays.

That is what this JAT/Palmar tandem wants you to believe.

If you fall for that.

Sad. Just sad.


Wasnt Oats calling you Mayor Koshi and you voted together for VE?

Do you think Oats tried to pocket you?

I know he succeeded.


And Oats followed what Iamp told him to do too
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 19:35 GMT
#8332
On March 15 2024 02:57 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 02:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 15 2024 02:43 CopCake wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:50 iamperfection wrote:
I mean at just a surface level they have been all over the place. Making ridiculous statements but also almost begging to be lynched. Dosnt seem like the most likely scum mindset to me the more I think about it. Yes it's possible but the more and more I think it makes me think CC has a likelihood to be town.


You say this but yes, there is a problem.

I am a wild card.

If I am alive I am a question mark, a red one.

If I die, who is the mafia?

I think that is the question that everyone should be asking because so far in many worlds I am mafia, just like VE and Tfrel for NOT TRYING ENOUGH OMG.

VE is so inactive
Cake doesnt make sense and is insane
I am going to make a case on DMB about how many times she has said fucking in the thread
Tfrel is not stepping up his game

Are these good reasons to lynch?

This looks more of a "I am lynching you because I am better than you" game.

That is why I think I should get lynched. For town´s sake.

Who knows, people might get a surprise.


Cake I'm gonna be real with you and this may be a little blunt.

You need to get over this/yourself and just play. Most people are not scum reading you anymore. Your martyr play worked. Stop trying to get yourself lynched. If you are town, you are actively playing against your wincon and its really obnoxious. This game gets hostile at times sure but nothing in the thread this game has been over the top.

There are two wagons going right now. Neither of them are you. Stop talking about yourself and start trying to find scum. Stop talking about VE and yourself and the lynch yesterday, that's done. Unless you think you can draw conclusions from it to find scum, just move on.

I've been defending you and I'm getting tired of it.

I'm not trying to be rude, you need to break out of whatever mindset you're in and focus on finding scum.


What do you make of Iamp saving me? Because I am not satisfied with that answer.

What do you think of these sequence:

Post #128

Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 23:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (10): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie
die_meatbaby (1): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (6): Vivax, marvellosity, Palmar, Koshi, ToTheStars, VisceraEyes

With 10 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




And what did IAMP did on post #129?
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 00:47 iamperfection wrote:
##unvote
##vote ToTheStars



and who followed?
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 01:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
##unvote
##vote tts


And there are more votes that look synchronized. I can unserstand people like Jacob and Slam sheeping, but there are too many votes that look... bad.







What do you think of this JAT? Is it NAI?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 19:37 GMT
#8335
On March 15 2024 04:23 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:51 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (9): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie, ToTheStars, Koshi, marvellosity, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (7): Koshi, Oatsmaster, iamperfection, Vivax, Palmar, Alakaslam, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, CopCake
Palmar (0): Oatsmaster, CopCake, iamperfection, JacobStrangelove, CopCake
Jealous (0): CopCake
Justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (0): iamperfection, Oatsmaster
marvellosity (0): Vivax
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (1): VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



I am so fucking suspicious of both Palmar (Jealous Rels) and JAT (DMB and was ot also Jealous?) wanting or scumreading 2 people on Oats.


Iamp and Oats ended up voting for the same person twice.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 19:40 GMT
#8340
On March 15 2024 04:37 Palmar wrote:
Remember that a lot of mafia play with constant fear of doing anything stupid and anti-town. It's one of the things that has kept a bunch of people alive this game.

This applies to voting too. Mafia has no idea if town chickens out of killing VE if he actually takes the lead. and as the wagon on VE grows, they ABSOLUTELY do not want to be the ones delivering the hammer blow on a townie over a red check. Only the very, very best mafia players take that challenge.


And doesnt iamp fits that?

The TTS votes would look good for mafiaoats and mafiaiamp.

So if that train starts, oats and iamp look town and mafia keeps their framer. Oats would be considered miller.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 19:41 GMT
#8343
On March 15 2024 04:39 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 04:35 CopCake wrote:
On March 15 2024 02:57 CopCake wrote:
On March 15 2024 02:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 15 2024 02:43 CopCake wrote:
On March 15 2024 00:50 iamperfection wrote:
I mean at just a surface level they have been all over the place. Making ridiculous statements but also almost begging to be lynched. Dosnt seem like the most likely scum mindset to me the more I think about it. Yes it's possible but the more and more I think it makes me think CC has a likelihood to be town.


You say this but yes, there is a problem.

I am a wild card.

If I am alive I am a question mark, a red one.

If I die, who is the mafia?

I think that is the question that everyone should be asking because so far in many worlds I am mafia, just like VE and Tfrel for NOT TRYING ENOUGH OMG.

VE is so inactive
Cake doesnt make sense and is insane
I am going to make a case on DMB about how many times she has said fucking in the thread
Tfrel is not stepping up his game

Are these good reasons to lynch?

This looks more of a "I am lynching you because I am better than you" game.

That is why I think I should get lynched. For town´s sake.

Who knows, people might get a surprise.


Cake I'm gonna be real with you and this may be a little blunt.

You need to get over this/yourself and just play. Most people are not scum reading you anymore. Your martyr play worked. Stop trying to get yourself lynched. If you are town, you are actively playing against your wincon and its really obnoxious. This game gets hostile at times sure but nothing in the thread this game has been over the top.

There are two wagons going right now. Neither of them are you. Stop talking about yourself and start trying to find scum. Stop talking about VE and yourself and the lynch yesterday, that's done. Unless you think you can draw conclusions from it to find scum, just move on.

I've been defending you and I'm getting tired of it.

I'm not trying to be rude, you need to break out of whatever mindset you're in and focus on finding scum.


What do you make of Iamp saving me? Because I am not satisfied with that answer.

What do you think of these sequence:

Post #128

On March 07 2024 23:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (10): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie
die_meatbaby (1): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (6): Vivax, marvellosity, Palmar, Koshi, ToTheStars, VisceraEyes

With 10 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




And what did IAMP did on post #129?
On March 08 2024 00:47 iamperfection wrote:
##unvote
##vote ToTheStars



and who followed?
On March 08 2024 01:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
##unvote
##vote tts


And there are more votes that look synchronized. I can unserstand people like Jacob and Slam sheeping, but there are too many votes that look... bad.







What do you think of this JAT? Is it NAI?

I am currently reading his filter. Hard to say. I do not think saving you makes him town if you are town (I do give him townpoints for it though - I think mafia would have rather lynched you than VE, who they could just easily mislynch at any point). Obviously if you are mafia it is pretty bad. I do not believe it means a lot that Oats followed his vote there.


I want to believe VE would have gone berserker mode lol
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 19:44 GMT
#8348
This is my question:

The day before at some point TTS had a wagon on him

The day ended and night happened

Slam got a check on Oats

Oats and Iamp start a wagon for TTS, a safe bet to make mafiaoats who is a power role and mafiaiamp look better. The TTS train is something that - could happen - but since it didnt they went for VE while the rest of the mafia TTS and someone else went for Oats.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 20:00 GMT
#8352
On March 15 2024 04:44 CopCake wrote:
This is my question:

The day before at some point TTS had a wagon on him

The day ended and night happened

Slam got a check on Oats

Oats and Iamp start a wagon for TTS, a safe bet to make mafiaoats who is a power role and mafiaiamp look better. The TTS train is something that - could happen - but since it didnt they went for VE while the rest of the mafia TTS and someone else went for Oats.


I like this

Mafia tried wagon on TTS on day 2, thinking town would follow as the day before. But it didnt.
It was a safe bet

Prev 1 32 33 34 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 2276
Bisu 470
Hyuk 422
Killer 105
Dewaltoss 94
Larva 91
Leta 80
Sexy 78
EffOrt 76
Soma 68
[ Show more ]
ZerO 62
Light 49
ToSsGirL 47
soO 41
Yoon 34
Sharp 34
Aegong 28
Sacsri 22
Bale 20
NaDa 16
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 14
Shinee 13
JulyZerg 10
Rush 8
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Fuzer 135
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1111
byalli779
kRYSTAL_31
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1056
crisheroes554
Other Games
gofns30060
singsing1473
olofmeister999
ceh9659
Mew2King86
ArmadaUGS51
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2389
League of Legends
• Stunt404
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 30m
OSC
12h 30m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.