• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:50
CEST 02:50
KST 09:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10539 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 331

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 329 330 331 332 333 555 Next
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 11 2024 14:51 GMT
#6601
On March 11 2024 23:45 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 23:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 11 2024 23:12 iamperfection wrote:
Palamr ignored the shit show of last night because he is mafia. So I support this. Plus added benefit that marv is wrong which is always nice.

I mean I would not be mad to vote Palmar. It is always a good choice, but either of his aligment he don´t give a fuck about anything and is ignoring stuff and players as well as I saw in the last game

Always a good choice??? Why

Palmar only appears at certain times and then he's gone again for a long time.
He did the same in the last game, but at least he was still replying and commenting on posts that were written during this offline time. I can already see a few difference between the way he plays now and in the last game
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2024 14:52 GMT
#6602
On March 11 2024 23:45 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 20:20 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 17:38 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 16:54 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 10:33 Vivax wrote:
DP alive D3 warrants a better look from any competent town player.
And I think he's scum then a bunch of townies show up and make me wanna omgus them.

DP never dies early.
DP was not a target above others who have died.

I do not understand why DP was not roleblocked. Maybe they thought he would shoot town cc.
Maybe they thought they had to get 2 kills so you had to be rb.

Hmm that makes sense.


Or town DMB

Not just me

The only reason the didnt block town DP is if his pool was full of town

Mafia made a mistake.
Who knows why.
They fucked up


maybe you know why?

You are protected by MZ.
So I will only townread you.

This was not a reply to what you said. But just an announcement.
I had a good night of sleep.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 11 2024 14:53 GMT
#6603
On March 11 2024 23:49 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 23:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 11 2024 23:12 iamperfection wrote:
Palamr ignored the shit show of last night because he is mafia. So I support this. Plus added benefit that marv is wrong which is always nice.

I mean I would not be mad to vote Palmar. It is always a good choice, but either of his aligment he don´t give a fuck about anything and is ignoring stuff and players as well as I saw in the last game

Good analysis.

I only read and talk about stuff I'm interested in.

Speculation on what mafia does is not one of those things. I can't control mafia and I can't know the setup, so I literally do not care about any discussion about it.


Don´t worry right know I prefer to look in the filters from Koshi and Reels at the moment. I'm sceptical about their aligment more then yours.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 11 2024 14:54 GMT
#6604
On March 11 2024 23:52 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 23:45 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 11 2024 20:20 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 17:38 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 16:54 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 10:33 Vivax wrote:
DP alive D3 warrants a better look from any competent town player.
And I think he's scum then a bunch of townies show up and make me wanna omgus them.

DP never dies early.
DP was not a target above others who have died.

I do not understand why DP was not roleblocked. Maybe they thought he would shoot town cc.
Maybe they thought they had to get 2 kills so you had to be rb.

Hmm that makes sense.


Or town DMB

Not just me

The only reason the didnt block town DP is if his pool was full of town

Mafia made a mistake.
Who knows why.
They fucked up


maybe you know why?

You are protected by MZ.
So I will only townread you.

This was not a reply to what you said. But just an announcement.


I could not get a Townread from you in the last 3 games. Why you trusting MZ so much that you give me a Townread, because of him?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 11 2024 15:00 GMT
#6605
On March 11 2024 23:54 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 23:52 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 23:45 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 11 2024 20:20 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 17:38 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 16:54 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 10:33 Vivax wrote:
DP alive D3 warrants a better look from any competent town player.
And I think he's scum then a bunch of townies show up and make me wanna omgus them.

DP never dies early.
DP was not a target above others who have died.

I do not understand why DP was not roleblocked. Maybe they thought he would shoot town cc.
Maybe they thought they had to get 2 kills so you had to be rb.

Hmm that makes sense.


Or town DMB

Not just me

The only reason the didnt block town DP is if his pool was full of town

Mafia made a mistake.
Who knows why.
They fucked up


maybe you know why?

You are protected by MZ.
So I will only townread you.

This was not a reply to what you said. But just an announcement.


I could not get a Townread from you in the last 3 games. Why you trusting MZ so much that you give me a Townread, because of him?


Ahh I get it. Safe the easy lynch. Maybe both wagons are Town and you don´t want that I get lynched because when we are about to lynch real mafia in the future ... you can push dmb wagon for lynch because that is as easier as taking a shit.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 11 2024 15:00 GMT
#6606
On March 11 2024 23:53 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 23:49 Palmar wrote:
On March 11 2024 23:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 11 2024 23:12 iamperfection wrote:
Palamr ignored the shit show of last night because he is mafia. So I support this. Plus added benefit that marv is wrong which is always nice.

I mean I would not be mad to vote Palmar. It is always a good choice, but either of his aligment he don´t give a fuck about anything and is ignoring stuff and players as well as I saw in the last game

Good analysis.

I only read and talk about stuff I'm interested in.

Speculation on what mafia does is not one of those things. I can't control mafia and I can't know the setup, so I literally do not care about any discussion about it.


Don´t worry right know I prefer to look in the filters from Koshi and Reels at the moment. I'm sceptical about their aligment more then yours.

Koshi is in the tinfoil pile, you should probably not waste much time looking into him because we're not lynching him today.

He is unpredictable, and he thinks I'm town so maybe he's mafia.

But, koshi could not have known I would pussy out of calling Oats mafia, and there was absolutely some serious push towards Oats getting lynched on day 1. This includes Vivax the mayor talking about it. The chances of Koshi making that towncase on Oats as a fellow mafia member is pretty low.

It exists, and if anyone is ballsy enough to pull it off it might actually be koshi, but as I stated, we're not at the state of the game where we need to be lynching people who have objective reasons to call them town, and Koshi is in that category.
Computer says mafia
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 11 2024 15:04 GMT
#6607
On March 12 2024 00:00 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 23:53 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 11 2024 23:49 Palmar wrote:
On March 11 2024 23:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 11 2024 23:12 iamperfection wrote:
Palamr ignored the shit show of last night because he is mafia. So I support this. Plus added benefit that marv is wrong which is always nice.

I mean I would not be mad to vote Palmar. It is always a good choice, but either of his aligment he don´t give a fuck about anything and is ignoring stuff and players as well as I saw in the last game

Good analysis.

I only read and talk about stuff I'm interested in.

Speculation on what mafia does is not one of those things. I can't control mafia and I can't know the setup, so I literally do not care about any discussion about it.


Don´t worry right know I prefer to look in the filters from Koshi and Reels at the moment. I'm sceptical about their aligment more then yours.

Koshi is in the tinfoil pile, you should probably not waste much time looking into him because we're not lynching him today.

He is unpredictable, and he thinks I'm town so maybe he's mafia.

But, koshi could not have known I would pussy out of calling Oats mafia, and there was absolutely some serious push towards Oats getting lynched on day 1. This includes Vivax the mayor talking about it. The chances of Koshi making that towncase on Oats as a fellow mafia member is pretty low.

It exists, and if anyone is ballsy enough to pull it off it might actually be koshi, but as I stated, we're not at the state of the game where we need to be lynching people who have objective reasons to call them town, and Koshi is in that category.


do you have any thoughts about rels
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 11 2024 15:07 GMT
#6608
On March 12 2024 00:00 Palmar wrote:
But, koshi could not have known I would pussy out of calling Oats mafia, and there was absolutely some serious push towards Oats getting lynched on day 1. This includes Vivax the mayor talking about it. The chances of Koshi making that towncase on Oats as a fellow mafia member is pretty low.

What are you talking about? Oats was never seriously pushed in this game before slam claimed his check. Vivax talks about a lot of stuff - am I supposed to think dp is in danger to be lynched today? Because our mayor said he is mafia.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 11 2024 15:08 GMT
#6609
On March 12 2024 00:04 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 00:00 Palmar wrote:
On March 11 2024 23:53 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 11 2024 23:49 Palmar wrote:
On March 11 2024 23:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 11 2024 23:12 iamperfection wrote:
Palamr ignored the shit show of last night because he is mafia. So I support this. Plus added benefit that marv is wrong which is always nice.

I mean I would not be mad to vote Palmar. It is always a good choice, but either of his aligment he don´t give a fuck about anything and is ignoring stuff and players as well as I saw in the last game

Good analysis.

I only read and talk about stuff I'm interested in.

Speculation on what mafia does is not one of those things. I can't control mafia and I can't know the setup, so I literally do not care about any discussion about it.


Don´t worry right know I prefer to look in the filters from Koshi and Reels at the moment. I'm sceptical about their aligment more then yours.

Koshi is in the tinfoil pile, you should probably not waste much time looking into him because we're not lynching him today.

He is unpredictable, and he thinks I'm town so maybe he's mafia.

But, koshi could not have known I would pussy out of calling Oats mafia, and there was absolutely some serious push towards Oats getting lynched on day 1. This includes Vivax the mayor talking about it. The chances of Koshi making that towncase on Oats as a fellow mafia member is pretty low.

It exists, and if anyone is ballsy enough to pull it off it might actually be koshi, but as I stated, we're not at the state of the game where we need to be lynching people who have objective reasons to call them town, and Koshi is in that category.


do you have any thoughts about rels

I haven’t given myself the time to go back to read him. But I think DP called him town after diving into it and I’m somewhat willing to sheep that now
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 11 2024 15:10 GMT
#6610
On March 12 2024 00:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 00:00 Palmar wrote:
But, koshi could not have known I would pussy out of calling Oats mafia, and there was absolutely some serious push towards Oats getting lynched on day 1. This includes Vivax the mayor talking about it. The chances of Koshi making that towncase on Oats as a fellow mafia member is pretty low.

What are you talking about? Oats was never seriously pushed in this game before slam claimed his check. Vivax talks about a lot of stuff - am I supposed to think dp is in danger to be lynched today? Because our mayor said he is mafia.

Oats led the lynch at one point in day one. Vivax, the presumptive mayor who actually held a KP on day 1 was voting him. That’s different from now when Vivax has no KP.

Computer says mafia
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 11 2024 15:11 GMT
#6611
On March 12 2024 00:08 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 00:04 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 12 2024 00:00 Palmar wrote:
On March 11 2024 23:53 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 11 2024 23:49 Palmar wrote:
On March 11 2024 23:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 11 2024 23:12 iamperfection wrote:
Palamr ignored the shit show of last night because he is mafia. So I support this. Plus added benefit that marv is wrong which is always nice.

I mean I would not be mad to vote Palmar. It is always a good choice, but either of his aligment he don´t give a fuck about anything and is ignoring stuff and players as well as I saw in the last game

Good analysis.

I only read and talk about stuff I'm interested in.

Speculation on what mafia does is not one of those things. I can't control mafia and I can't know the setup, so I literally do not care about any discussion about it.


Don´t worry right know I prefer to look in the filters from Koshi and Reels at the moment. I'm sceptical about their aligment more then yours.

Koshi is in the tinfoil pile, you should probably not waste much time looking into him because we're not lynching him today.

He is unpredictable, and he thinks I'm town so maybe he's mafia.

But, koshi could not have known I would pussy out of calling Oats mafia, and there was absolutely some serious push towards Oats getting lynched on day 1. This includes Vivax the mayor talking about it. The chances of Koshi making that towncase on Oats as a fellow mafia member is pretty low.

It exists, and if anyone is ballsy enough to pull it off it might actually be koshi, but as I stated, we're not at the state of the game where we need to be lynching people who have objective reasons to call them town, and Koshi is in that category.


do you have any thoughts about rels

I haven’t given myself the time to go back to read him. But I think DP called him town after diving into it and I’m somewhat willing to sheep that now



very depressing... My scumthoughts always getting so many Townreads. Does he really play that bad when he is Town?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2024 15:14 GMT
#6612
On March 12 2024 00:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 23:54 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 11 2024 23:52 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 23:45 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 11 2024 20:20 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 17:38 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 16:54 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 10:33 Vivax wrote:
DP alive D3 warrants a better look from any competent town player.
And I think he's scum then a bunch of townies show up and make me wanna omgus them.

DP never dies early.
DP was not a target above others who have died.

I do not understand why DP was not roleblocked. Maybe they thought he would shoot town cc.
Maybe they thought they had to get 2 kills so you had to be rb.

Hmm that makes sense.


Or town DMB

Not just me

The only reason the didnt block town DP is if his pool was full of town

Mafia made a mistake.
Who knows why.
They fucked up


maybe you know why?

You are protected by MZ.
So I will only townread you.

This was not a reply to what you said. But just an announcement.


I could not get a Townread from you in the last 3 games. Why you trusting MZ so much that you give me a Townread, because of him?


Ahh I get it. Safe the easy lynch. Maybe both wagons are Town and you don´t want that I get lynched because when we are about to lynch real mafia in the future ... you can push dmb wagon for lynch because that is as easier as taking a shit.

Ok.
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 15:16 GMT
#6613
On March 12 2024 00:10 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 00:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 12 2024 00:00 Palmar wrote:
But, koshi could not have known I would pussy out of calling Oats mafia, and there was absolutely some serious push towards Oats getting lynched on day 1. This includes Vivax the mayor talking about it. The chances of Koshi making that towncase on Oats as a fellow mafia member is pretty low.

What are you talking about? Oats was never seriously pushed in this game before slam claimed his check. Vivax talks about a lot of stuff - am I supposed to think dp is in danger to be lynched today? Because our mayor said he is mafia.

Oats led the lynch at one point in day one. Vivax, the presumptive mayor who actually held a KP on day 1 was voting him. That’s different from now when Vivax has no KP.


This is factually true. However the way you talk about it is more how a scum would think about it then town lol. He wasn't a huge focus of conversation imo but I could see why you were worried about it lol
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 11 2024 15:16 GMT
#6614
VE Jealous and JAT

My current team.
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 15:18 GMT
#6615
On March 12 2024 00:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 00:00 Palmar wrote:
But, koshi could not have known I would pussy out of calling Oats mafia, and there was absolutely some serious push towards Oats getting lynched on day 1. This includes Vivax the mayor talking about it. The chances of Koshi making that towncase on Oats as a fellow mafia member is pretty low.

What are you talking about? Oats was never seriously pushed in this game before slam claimed his check. Vivax talks about a lot of stuff - am I supposed to think dp is in danger to be lynched today? Because our mayor said he is mafia.

I don't know koshi I like this point he just brought up. It's how I remember day1.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 11 2024 15:18 GMT
#6616
On March 12 2024 00:14 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 00:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 11 2024 23:54 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 11 2024 23:52 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 23:45 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 11 2024 20:20 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 17:38 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 16:54 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 10:33 Vivax wrote:
DP alive D3 warrants a better look from any competent town player.
And I think he's scum then a bunch of townies show up and make me wanna omgus them.

DP never dies early.
DP was not a target above others who have died.

I do not understand why DP was not roleblocked. Maybe they thought he would shoot town cc.
Maybe they thought they had to get 2 kills so you had to be rb.

Hmm that makes sense.


Or town DMB

Not just me

The only reason the didnt block town DP is if his pool was full of town

Mafia made a mistake.
Who knows why.
They fucked up


maybe you know why?

You are protected by MZ.
So I will only townread you.

This was not a reply to what you said. But just an announcement.


I could not get a Townread from you in the last 3 games. Why you trusting MZ so much that you give me a Townread, because of him?


Ahh I get it. Safe the easy lynch. Maybe both wagons are Town and you don´t want that I get lynched because when we are about to lynch real mafia in the future ... you can push dmb wagon for lynch because that is as easier as taking a shit.

Ok.


You never gave me a Townread in the past games? Why now? What's different? Why do you trust MZ so much that you see me as Town?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 15:26 GMT
#6617
On March 12 2024 00:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 00:14 Koshi wrote:
On March 12 2024 00:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 11 2024 23:54 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 11 2024 23:52 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 23:45 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 11 2024 20:20 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 17:38 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 16:54 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 10:33 Vivax wrote:
DP alive D3 warrants a better look from any competent town player.
And I think he's scum then a bunch of townies show up and make me wanna omgus them.

DP never dies early.
DP was not a target above others who have died.

I do not understand why DP was not roleblocked. Maybe they thought he would shoot town cc.
Maybe they thought they had to get 2 kills so you had to be rb.

Hmm that makes sense.


Or town DMB

Not just me

The only reason the didnt block town DP is if his pool was full of town

Mafia made a mistake.
Who knows why.
They fucked up


maybe you know why?

You are protected by MZ.
So I will only townread you.

This was not a reply to what you said. But just an announcement.


I could not get a Townread from you in the last 3 games. Why you trusting MZ so much that you give me a Townread, because of him?


Ahh I get it. Safe the easy lynch. Maybe both wagons are Town and you don´t want that I get lynched because when we are about to lynch real mafia in the future ... you can push dmb wagon for lynch because that is as easier as taking a shit.

Ok.


You never gave me a Townread in the past games? Why now? What's different? Why do you trust MZ so much that you see me as Town?

That's using your head for once.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 15:26 GMT
#6618
Your least favorite cop is here
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 11 2024 15:27 GMT
#6619
I wouldnt mind Palmar lynch or Rels lynch, mostly because it would give ME perspectives.

But cake stop with your scenarios.

Cant forgive Tfrel got lynched out of thin air.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 11 2024 15:27 GMT
#6620
On March 12 2024 00:26 CopCake wrote:
Your least favorite cop is here


uhhh are you in a good or a bad mood?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Prev 1 329 330 331 332 333 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta43
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 199
CosmosSc2 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1900
GuemChi 1271
Artosis 658
910 41
MaD[AoV]19
Bale 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever303
League of Legends
JimRising 790
Counter-Strike
taco 215
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox650
Other Games
summit1g8672
Day[9].tv705
shahzam619
C9.Mang0317
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick580
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• Hinosc 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur709
• Day9tv705
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 10m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.