• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:05
CEST 14:05
KST 21:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8868 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 20 2024 23:05 GMT
#10857
On March 21 2024 08:03 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 08:02 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
you pushed all the vote wagons
you are the reason why there are still mafia alive
you were so activ that nobody is thinking it´s possibole as mafia

3 mafia


I’m also why 2 mafia are dead.

You had nothing to do with oats death. Like, come on.

Yes I did I made sure town didn’t lose its damn mind and lynch ve instead.

Go read back. It was fucking close too.

Yes, you parroted me nicely there after I told people stay the course on oats.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 20 2024 23:07 GMT
#10860
On March 21 2024 08:05 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 08:05 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:03 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:02 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
you pushed all the vote wagons
you are the reason why there are still mafia alive
you were so activ that nobody is thinking it´s possibole as mafia

3 mafia


I’m also why 2 mafia are dead.

You had nothing to do with oats death. Like, come on.

Yes I did I made sure town didn’t lose its damn mind and lynch ve instead.

Go read back. It was fucking close too.

Yes, you parroted me nicely there after I told people stay the course on oats.


I had the thread presence to get it done.

Clearly.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 20 2024 23:09 GMT
#10862
I'll be here for maybe 15-20 more minutes. I do not see this lynch changing at all though.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 20 2024 23:11 GMT
#10865
On March 21 2024 08:08 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 08:03 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:02 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 21 2024 08:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 21 2024 07:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
you pushed all the vote wagons
you are the reason why there are still mafia alive
you were so activ that nobody is thinking it´s possibole as mafia

3 mafia


I’m also why 2 mafia are dead.

You had nothing to do with oats death. Like, come on.

Yes I did I made sure town didn’t lose its damn mind and lynch ve instead.

Go read back. It was fucking close too.


so why didn´t you stop the Ve lynch?
you had even a vote on him and switched it back to cc

your are leading town here. You are the master of the thread. When you were saying stop lynching weak/bad town like DMB or Ve. Then why didn´t you stop that lynch.
You played often enough with Ve. You knew he get easy lynch with slow pushing. You even had a vote on him. You didn´t to a shit about that. You were like no no I am just for a CC lynch.
Fuck that shit you pushed the ve lynch slightly and stayed mostly on the CC vote because Ve is anyways so scummy that you don´t have to do much to get Town lynching him.

Suppose dp is town. How is he to know if VE is town when he is scummy? Or cake? Is he supposed to be all knowing because he has the most influence?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 21 2024 08:08 GMT
#11041
gg. Guess I have to take another 3 year break now. Cannot risk rolling mafia again.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 21 2024 08:09 GMT
#11042
And yes, after Palmar was lynched this was basically over.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 21 2024 09:07 GMT
#11052
On March 21 2024 18:01 marvellosity wrote:
JAT did very well to hide on DPs coat tails.

DP was sort of outed at the end but that’s the price of leading all the lynches.

Hard to lynch Jat over a few others though.

Very one sided in the end.

I thought we were quite separated in case town got its shit together to lynch dp.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 21 2024 09:09 GMT
#11056
On March 21 2024 18:07 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 18:01 marvellosity wrote:
JAT did very well to hide on DPs coat tails.

DP was sort of outed at the end but that’s the price of leading all the lynches.

Hard to lynch Jat over a few others though.

Very one sided in the end.


Agree JAT was the perfect partner actually. very well played by him.

Didn't hurt that we are the polar opposite in our approach to playing mafia. It made it a well-rounded mix.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 21 2024 09:10 GMT
#11057
On March 21 2024 18:09 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 18:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 21 2024 18:01 marvellosity wrote:
JAT did very well to hide on DPs coat tails.

DP was sort of outed at the end but that’s the price of leading all the lynches.

Hard to lynch Jat over a few others though.

Very one sided in the end.

I thought we were quite separated in case town got its shit together to lynch dp.

This is why you don’t ever get a townread lol

:D
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 21 2024 09:12 GMT
#11059
Same. I was really sad to have rolled mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 21 2024 09:26 GMT
#11063
On March 21 2024 18:16 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 18:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 18:08 marvellosity wrote:
On March 21 2024 18:03 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 17:51 marvellosity wrote:
On March 21 2024 17:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 21 2024 17:43 marvellosity wrote:
On March 09 2024 23:31 marvellosity wrote:
On March 09 2024 23:27 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 23:24 marvellosity wrote:
This isn’t a democracy

I'll give you one for sure then you give me one. TTS

I think these people are town

DP
Vivax
Jealous
Palmar
Cc
Jsl
Iamp
Koshi
Slam


Poe is the rest. But tbh I would be shocked if all the above are town.

I wasn’t doing too badly on n2 tbh!


Look at me on top of that list! Wasn’t I green before though 😛

The green and bold are my highlights here.

The list wasn’t ordered, it’s in the order of the signup list



Ok fair. I did Think that was a pretty good read at the time. There is a reason you got shot.


The only mistakes you made really, and of course they didn’t matter at all, was claiming the gun like you did, and to a lesser extent shooting TTS didn’t make sense to me. I talked about this quite soon after I died. I play the percentages so I didn’t think you were mafia for it at the time or for a long time after.

You’ll say the claim was NAI, but it isn’t - it was careless. And as mafia in that spot you can afford to be careless because you know you’ll get your shot off. It’s a psychological thing.

Lynching palmar showed your hand but it just didn’t matter anymore.

Unbelievable performance though mate. Sensational really.


Thanks, means a lot.


Yeah it was bad. But I played it off as well as I could. The tts shot if questioned was going to be about because I stated in the thread it was a good vig shot so I had an obligation.

I definitely played to pushed a mafia agenda after the shot rather than stay hidden though

And boy did you push it and boy did it work

I felt as town you would have had confidence in your convictions and shot CC

Yeah, he refused to do that though. It was ve or TTS. I would normally never ever agree to shoot one of our own. But ve was always going to be one of the mislynched so by shooting TTS we did effectively not make it easier for town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 21 2024 10:08 GMT
#11067
I legitimately was astounded how little people respected a Marv townread on Palmar which was so strong. I would have never lynched you as town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 21 2024 10:19 GMT
#11072
Yeah, it would be great if townies could start reading the op and stop self voting. The dumbtells this game were through the roof. It is really annoying when this is what you have to argue against as mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 21 2024 10:24 GMT
#11074
Sure, but some things you automatically know if you are mafia. The amount of KP for example.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 21 2024 10:27 GMT
#11077
On March 21 2024 19:26 CopCake wrote:
Also I didnt know sharing >~< that rayn was losing it laughing in the other room was - cheating -

I personally think that was perfectly fine. Why wouldnt he laugh as mafia. I know I do if something funny happens.
Generally advisable to strictly separate the game from RL though.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 21 2024 11:02 GMT
#11081
On March 21 2024 11:18 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2024 11:07 Vivax wrote:
Wp Oats, DP, Jat

Jealous too. Undoubtedly mafias greatest asset.

Mz and Rels were ok too

lol
I really hated the way you reacted to me post Palmar flip. Almost ragequit the game - actually I did ragequit the game, and came back the next day
But yeah apart from that, good read on DP
MZ had an incredible D2 IMO. That was always where I came back to when I wanted to suspect him
JAT, fuck. The thing that really hit me was the reactions to the VE 3 cases. Exact copy of what I thought. What a mindmeld. It fucked me off for the rest of the game

I really did not try to pocket you that hard btw. We just think very very similarly. That has been the case in the past too.
Prev 1 31 32 33 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1181
WardiTV513
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 9680
StarCastTV_EN242
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko420
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 17497
Bisu 3920
Jaedong 2939
EffOrt 1091
BeSt 968
ZerO 512
Horang2 416
actioN 270
Larva 207
Zeus 193
[ Show more ]
Pusan 175
Mind 110
Barracks 109
Hyun 100
ggaemo 77
Killer 53
Snow 48
Sharp 41
Sea.KH 41
Shinee 40
scan(afreeca) 37
Bale 31
ToSsGirL 29
NotJumperer 28
Hm[arnc] 23
Sacsri 19
Mini 13
zelot 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Noble 7
sorry 5
Dota 2
Dendi943
Gorgc10
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1386
byalli788
markeloff93
Other Games
crisheroes277
B2W.Neo229
DeMusliM200
Pyrionflax184
dupreeh114
Mew2King62
Livibee57
QueenE53
hiko13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 115
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream51
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV627
League of Legends
• Jankos1311
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 55m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.