• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:04
CEST 17:04
KST 00:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror1[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9436 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 65 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 12 2024 16:34 GMT
#7156
Do you think we can lynch Palmar safely without having hitmen armed with axes sent after us ?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 12 2024 16:45 GMT
#7158
I want to lynch MZ I think.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 12 2024 16:46 GMT
#7159
Just waiting for Koshi to townread him so we get the okay from flight control
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 12 2024 17:18 GMT
#7162
On March 12 2024 13:00 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
VE flipping town and copcake's shenanigans have really messed with my reads, there is at least one scum I am missing right now if not more.



This is overdramatic.
As town you can freely adjust your reads, you don‘t make external events responsible for them.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 12 2024 17:29 GMT
#7163
On March 13 2024 01:34 Vivax wrote:
Do you think we can lynch Palmar safely without having hitmen armed with axes sent after us ?


(Fictional ones who carry KP)

Just in case
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 12 2024 17:34 GMT
#7164
Roleblocks are now illegal in this town by mayoral decree.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 12 2024 18:40 GMT
#7174
On March 13 2024 03:35 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 03:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Koshi, please explain how this:
On March 12 2024 17:05 Koshi wrote:
Ok. Game is still very interesting.
I am glad iamp decided to go for VE because that position was unholdable.

We blame rayn, marv and sandroba for this one.


Next.


As palmar said. This is just the first lynch in a mini. No need to worry.


I think I actually connected with Jealous yesterday. So I dont scum read him anymore.

I really have to rethink MZ. If our alliance should continue.


JAT & Rels. So difficult.

Palmar (((

I'll probably will be under fire more and more. Which is fine. Really fun game. Mafia is doing well.

Became this:
On March 12 2024 17:26 Koshi wrote:
Rels Jealous and MZ
I think Jealous and I were both equally flabbergasted by what was happening yesterday. Should be a good basis to build on comming days.
I have a nagging feeling Rels is mafia since the start. It is that or he is playing quasi perfect and that sits bad. I should reread him for sure but my gut says to look here.
MZ and I are friends now. It is just easier for me if I dont have to think about dmb. MZ pleading to me to look into CC felt townie.

On March 12 2024 21:06 Koshi wrote:
Palmar/JAT/Rels then.
Maybe dmb but I trust my man MZ.

On March 13 2024 02:16 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 01:46 Vivax wrote:
Just waiting for Koshi to townread him so we get the okay from flight control

Funny. But he is my ally. No questions asked.

With nothing in between. You are taking 2 people who I could see being mafia from the table for very flimsy reasoning. Was there a great reevaluation which you did not tell us? Or did you just forget you were supposed to rethink this?

I did. And we are still friends.


Sounds like one of you/Mz got the unclaimed whisperer.
Inexplicably sad today. Is it one of you
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 12 2024 18:43 GMT
#7175
Koshi got recruited and masoned for the memes
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 12 2024 19:01 GMT
#7180
I can see Palmar town world depending on whether traitor is in the game or not.

Jat, Mz are a given imo but I know I‘m not helping unless I dig up what for.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 12 2024 21:59 GMT
#7211
On March 13 2024 06:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 06:45 iamperfection wrote:
On March 13 2024 06:44 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 06:22 iamperfection wrote:
hes pouting


This.

you forget we can just blame marv. And if palmar is scum we can REALLY make fun of marv which is always a win.


I blame everyone not on her wagon.


I only switched for your sake.
Wanted to give you that headstart before it‘s your turn.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 12 2024 21:59 GMT
#7212
Where is GabeN I want to talk to him
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 12 2024 23:36 GMT
#7230
On March 13 2024 07:36 Koshi wrote:
If I would have masoned anybody. I would have masoned MZ and try to work the game out with him and see what would have happened. But I simply cba to do outside stuff and only really considered it today and somewhere once during the 48 day phase.

Believe it or not.


Why Mz after Palmar masoned him.
That‘s very untownlike for you over someone like DP
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 12 2024 23:41 GMT
#7232
On March 13 2024 08:38 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 08:36 Vivax wrote:
On March 13 2024 07:36 Koshi wrote:
If I would have masoned anybody. I would have masoned MZ and try to work the game out with him and see what would have happened. But I simply cba to do outside stuff and only really considered it today and somewhere once during the 48 day phase.

Believe it or not.


Why Mz after Palmar masoned him.
That‘s very untownlike for you over someone like DP

Wasn't it the other way around? Not that it matters. If Koshi is mafia it is not for his refusal to use the mason mechanic.


What for then?
Aside from the obvious lack of his usually obvious town sparkle.
He‘s matte coloured this game.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 12 2024 23:56 GMT
#7234
On March 13 2024 08:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 08:41 Vivax wrote:
On March 13 2024 08:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 13 2024 08:36 Vivax wrote:
On March 13 2024 07:36 Koshi wrote:
If I would have masoned anybody. I would have masoned MZ and try to work the game out with him and see what would have happened. But I simply cba to do outside stuff and only really considered it today and somewhere once during the 48 day phase.

Believe it or not.


Why Mz after Palmar masoned him.
That‘s very untownlike for you over someone like DP

Wasn't it the other way around? Not that it matters. If Koshi is mafia it is not for his refusal to use the mason mechanic.


What for then?
Aside from the obvious lack of his usually obvious town sparkle.
He‘s matte coloured this game.

Exactly for that. Isn't that enough?


It is but then we should make him a top priority
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 00:00 GMT
#7235
For VE too after iamperfections treachery
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 00:24 GMT
#7242
In Sunless Sea there‘s a place called Mt. Palmerston. You can drink tea with a devil on it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 01:21 GMT
#7250
What‘s with anyone wanting to kill Palmar first.
He‘s someone you can safely take to mylo/lylo.

The ones you don‘t want at those are martyrs, trolls and anti-town players.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 01:52 GMT
#7282
On March 13 2024 10:32 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 10:21 Vivax wrote:
What‘s with anyone wanting to kill Palmar first.
He‘s someone you can safely take to mylo/lylo.

The ones you don‘t want at those are martyrs, trolls and anti-town players.


Well apparently people who do that flip town so more important we lynch scum than policy lynch.


It doesn‘t matter what they flip, they show that they could potentially place the wrong vote when it matters the most. So the alignment wouldn’t matter.

Even if iamp switching sucked, VE still self-voted and played against wincon
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 02:01 GMT
#7293
It’a reassuring that Rels thinks Mz and Jealous can be mafia.
Maybe we can be friends.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 13 2024 02:07 GMT
#7303
I’m not sure I can take this game seriously at this point. Feels like a con.
Voted MZ.
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 102
Railgan 90
trigger 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51121
Shuttle 8890
BeSt 736
Horang2 519
actioN 211
Sexy 186
Larva 181
Soma 146
Last 125
ggaemo 122
[ Show more ]
Mind 96
Zeus 78
hero 68
Sea.KH 59
Killer 52
Hyun 52
Aegong 48
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 26
PianO 25
Rock 17
NaDa 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4982
qojqva2429
Dendi1511
420jenkins532
Fuzer 84
Counter-Strike
fl0m3626
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1092
Liquid`Hasu779
MindelVK1
Other Games
B2W.Neo857
Beastyqt591
Mlord463
byalli394
Hui .212
Livibee212
ArmadaUGS204
KnowMe109
QueenE76
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 38
Chillindude13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick795
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream62
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 50
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2771
League of Legends
• Nemesis3304
Other Games
• WagamamaTV215
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 56m
Replay Cast
7h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 56m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 56m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.