On March 21 2024 11:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
nobody believed me with dp
nobody believed me with dp
I voted DP with you and scum read me for it, cry me a river.
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Jealous
10390 Posts
March 21 2024 02:09 GMT
#10962
On March 21 2024 11:06 die_meatbaby wrote: nobody believed me with dp I voted DP with you and scum read me for it, cry me a river. | ||
|
Jealous
10390 Posts
March 21 2024 02:10 GMT
#10965
On March 21 2024 11:07 raynpelikoneet wrote: Show nested quote + On March 21 2024 11:06 Jealous wrote: On March 21 2024 11:04 die_meatbaby wrote: On March 21 2024 10:55 die_meatbaby wrote: dp/rels/J or dp/rels/Jat You named 4 different people out of the remaining 6, not including yourself that's 5, and you still didn't get it right. Better luck next time. can you fucking give any credit on where it belongs ever? she made like 100 posts on how DP is mafia on final day and you just jacked off on every of them? I voted DP with her. I get scum read by her for it. I make a case on a potential DP scum team. Town sleeps. It is what it is. | ||
|
Jealous
10390 Posts
March 21 2024 02:11 GMT
#10967
On March 21 2024 11:09 die_meatbaby wrote: Show nested quote + On March 21 2024 11:09 Jealous wrote: On March 21 2024 11:06 die_meatbaby wrote: nobody believed me with dp I voted DP with you and scum read me for it, cry me a river. yeah with the scummiest way to switch a vote ever Lmao "You did what I was begging everyone to do but you didn't do it the right way so you must be scum with him." Solid team building. | ||
|
Jealous
10390 Posts
March 21 2024 02:12 GMT
#10972
On March 21 2024 11:10 DarthPunk wrote: Guys, guys lets talk about how great the mafia team played and not how shit the town played. That is what I really am interested in right now. Great work in the Discord. Making me feel like there was some sort of issue about my saying that I should get suspicious of you if you're alive late was a good play, posting about it here to boot. Lack of reaction to my bait post on the "gotcha bitch" meme was playing it cool, as was the "Loll what is this?" | ||
|
Jealous
10390 Posts
March 23 2024 00:16 GMT
#11092
On March 23 2024 07:46 raynpelikoneet wrote: for the record i am not playing, cake, ve, jealous. I never self-voted, it was said sarcastically. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62 • Letter144 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|