• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:07
CEST 00:07
KST 07:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9075 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 22:08 GMT
#10627
On March 20 2024 07:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 07:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 07:03 die_meatbaby wrote:
Is this here a serious question with the keyboard

I think jealous is serious. This line of questioning is not very productive though.


yeah and you are voting me instead of the one who want to make a case on me because of my german keyboard
thats even worse then palmar who made a case on me by counting how often I used the word fuck

Fair. Not why I am voting you though.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 22:22 GMT
#10635
Iamp if you want to switch and see how things develop from there I would be down btw.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 22:23 GMT
#10636
Have a hard time deciding right now.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 22:26 GMT
#10638
Yeah.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 22:27 GMT
#10641
On March 20 2024 07:26 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 07:26 justanothertownie wrote:
Yeah.

Need dmb to do it.

Well, of course. If he does not do it in the end we have no choice but to kill her.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 22:28 GMT
#10642
she*
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 22:31 GMT
#10646
Done. Would really like some input from dp, rels and mz. I will not be around for the whole day tomorrow since my sister is getting married (only the official stuff, not the grand celebration) but I should find some time before/after the ceremony.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 22:34 GMT
#10652
On March 20 2024 07:32 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 07:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Done. Would really like some input from dp, rels and mz. I will not be around for the whole day tomorrow since my sister is getting married (only the official stuff, not the grand celebration) but I should find some time before/after the ceremony.

Do you have a cutoff time for voting like I do?

Not a clear one - I am sure that I can be somewhat flexible if necessary. But ideally I would not be online for much longer than the current time. So 2-3 hour before deadline.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 22:36 GMT
#10654
On March 20 2024 07:34 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 07:32 iamperfection wrote:
On March 20 2024 07:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Done. Would really like some input from dp, rels and mz. I will not be around for the whole day tomorrow since my sister is getting married (only the official stuff, not the grand celebration) but I should find some time before/after the ceremony.

Do you have a cutoff time for voting like I do?

Not a clear one - I am sure that I can be somewhat flexible if necessary. But ideally I would not be online for much longer than the current time. So 2-3 hour before deadline.

Which has nothing to do with the wedding btw. the deadline is just 3 am for me.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 22:37 GMT
#10657
On March 20 2024 07:36 Jealous wrote:
Only possible explanations I can come up with for this change of direction:

1. Y'all actually think I'm more likely to flip scum than the scummiest player in the game.
2. Y'all actually think I could be on a team with DMB.

I find both of these highly implausible so y'all must be scum tbh.

There is still a lot of time. Feel free to show us the way.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 23:01 GMT
#10666
On March 20 2024 07:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Then only thing that DMB's defense has done is make me think that maybe jealous is town over someone like Jat, who should be a better analyst than he is being here.

Okay dude. If these 2 are both mafia I have been correct for a few days while you lynched several townies. Just saying.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 23:03 GMT
#10668
Like, I have not made up my mind yet but you are not bullying anyone to vote for your preferred lynch today anymore. You will fall in line like a good little sheep if you are town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 23:06 GMT
#10672
On March 20 2024 08:02 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 08:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 07:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Then only thing that DMB's defense has done is make me think that maybe jealous is town over someone like Jat, who should be a better analyst than he is being here.

Okay dude. If these 2 are both mafia I have been correct for a few days while you lynched several townies. Just saying.


What convinced you about DMB's defense then?

Explain it to me.

I think she is legitimately mad. Now that does not mean she is town of course. Her read progression for everything except her scumread on you is terrible. I think it is worth it to put Jealous through this too though and see how people react, especially since I am not the biggest fan of his contributions today. Your reaction has been duly noted.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 23:10 GMT
#10675
On March 20 2024 08:04 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 08:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 07:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Then only thing that DMB's defense has done is make me think that maybe jealous is town over someone like Jat, who should be a better analyst than he is being here.

Okay dude. If these 2 are both mafia I have been correct for a few days while you lynched several townies. Just saying.


That doesn't make you town FWIW, most of the town has been wrong so far, so is town more likely to be correct in this game or is mafia.

Part of the case against DMB should be obvious to you if you are in fact town BTW>

She has been spewing TMI since the last phase,

saying I am pushing town on town wagons,

when you haven't flipped and Palmar hadn't flipped and Jealous hadn't flipped and is in fact now here scum read after being her town read when she created that argument.

Like I don't think it can be any more clear to you that she is mafia if you are town.

Connecting that to my alignment is a big stretch. The tendency of people to assume being correct can only come from mafia is absolutely terrible as well. Good job copying dmbs bad point here. I have made my opinion on the things she did during the last days very clear today.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 23:11 GMT
#10676
On March 20 2024 08:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 08:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 08:02 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 20 2024 08:01 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 07:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Then only thing that DMB's defense has done is make me think that maybe jealous is town over someone like Jat, who should be a better analyst than he is being here.

Okay dude. If these 2 are both mafia I have been correct for a few days while you lynched several townies. Just saying.


What convinced you about DMB's defense then?

Explain it to me.

I think she is legitimately mad. Now that does not mean she is town of course. Her read progression for everything except her scumread on you is terrible. I think it is worth it to put Jealous through this too though and see how people react, especially since I am not the biggest fan of his contributions today. Your reaction has been duly noted.


Did you read her last scum game? she leaned into aggression and emotiveness there as well.

You know perfectly well that I read that game. Why are you even asking that?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 23:12 GMT
#10677
The question is why are you so mad about putting some pressure on Jealous? After flip flopping your vote all the time on earlier days?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 23:14 GMT
#10678
On March 20 2024 08:10 DarthPunk wrote:
Like she literally said mafia is bussing her.

Are you implying that would be a scumslip? Didn't she use that term earlier this game in the same way?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 23:19 GMT
#10684
On March 20 2024 08:16 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2024 08:14 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 20 2024 08:10 DarthPunk wrote:
Like she literally said mafia is bussing her.

Are you implying that would be a scumslip? Didn't she use that term earlier this game in the same way?


I literally said its a scum slip, I haven't noticed another occurrence of it.

you can link the post if you want.

On March 06 2024 11:17 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:16 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:15 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:11 Vivax wrote:
Trfel is the scum roleblocker and sandro and Oats want to save him by bussing DMB.

That‘s what it feels like.


Uhh I found a person with a bit of brain
I already thougt here was a zombieattack


Bussing means your team is trying to kill you btw.

this 2 are not in my team... They coming from the dark side

justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 23:20 GMT
#10686
Maybe you could argue she should know the term by now.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 19 2024 23:28 GMT
#10692
On March 20 2024 08:26 DarthPunk wrote:
I will consolidate on jealous by the way because town needs to be united here. But I wanna see what rels and MZ have to say first, particularly Rels.

Cool. We are of the same opinion for once.
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
SpeCial 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 320
MaD[AoV]31
910 26
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 482
Counter-Strike
fl0m4303
Fnx 603
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox502
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4210
Liquid`Hasu553
Other Games
summit1g6211
FrodaN628
C9.Mang0230
Trikslyr12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• davetesta0
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21473
Other Games
• Shiphtur789
• imaqtpie782
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 53m
Patches Events
17h 53m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.