• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:14
CEST 12:14
KST 19:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11536 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 09:11 GMT
#4154
lol
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 09:17 GMT
#4158
On March 07 2024 18:15 ToTheStars wrote:
I'm reading DP's huge post on this page - what's whispering?


It’s like a mason chat.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 09:17 GMT
#4159
On March 07 2024 18:16 ToTheStars wrote:
And who is DP talking about?


Jealous
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 09:19 GMT
#4160
On March 07 2024 18:13 ToTheStars wrote:
Don't laugh at me DP!

You are the one who invited me to this game!


Just read the filters of people starting from the smallest to the largest. If anything stands out to you as scummy click at the top of the post and see it in context.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 09:43 GMT
#4168
On March 07 2024 18:23 marvellosity wrote:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=176#3517

Sort of the nuts and bolts of it here DP


Not good enough. You have a blind spot with players like cake and ls imo.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 09:49 GMT
#4170
On March 07 2024 18:47 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 18:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 18:23 marvellosity wrote:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=176#3517

Sort of the nuts and bolts of it here DP


Not good enough. You have a blind spot with players like cake and ls imo.

I don’t think I ever got LS alignment wrong?


It takes you a while when he is mafia
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 10:00 GMT
#4173
On March 07 2024 18:50 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 18:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 18:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 18:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 18:23 marvellosity wrote:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=176#3517

Sort of the nuts and bolts of it here DP


Not good enough. You have a blind spot with players like cake and ls imo.

I don’t think I ever got LS alignment wrong?


It takes you a while when he is mafia

D2 max. Honestly it’s a terrible example, I think he is probably one of my most consistently good reads.


It was later than that in my first game back.

He was obv mafia to me on day one so it struck me at the time as weird that you were not scum reading him while also saying he was easy to read.

Maybe they aren’t comparable but to me you have a penchant for protecting weaker players and I think it is clouding your judgement here.

I will stand by that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 10:10 GMT
#4175
On March 07 2024 19:03 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 19:00 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 18:50 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 18:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 18:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 18:43 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 18:23 marvellosity wrote:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=176#3517

Sort of the nuts and bolts of it here DP


Not good enough. You have a blind spot with players like cake and ls imo.

I don’t think I ever got LS alignment wrong?


It takes you a while when he is mafia

D2 max. Honestly it’s a terrible example, I think he is probably one of my most consistently good reads.


It was later than that in my first game back.

He was obv mafia to me on day one so it struck me at the time as weird that you were not scum reading him while also saying he was easy to read.

Maybe they aren’t comparable but to me you have a penchant for protecting weaker players and I think it is clouding your judgement here.

I will stand by that.

No it wasn’t later. We might have lynched him later but the read didn’t come later.

I said to iamp it’s hardly a 100% read but for me it’s enough for now. And I don’t have to worry about it for at least 72 hours anyway

You’re right, I do get protective over people.


It’s a good trait to have.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 10:33 GMT
#4176
On March 07 2024 18:20 ToTheStars wrote:
DP and Vivax what are your reads?

All I remember of Day 1 is that I was townreading you two, maybe rayn, also alakaslam. And scumreading trfel but I think they flipped town?

If you look in my filter or just before the day 2 post there is a big reads list.

Take jsl and dmb out of the scum section and those are my reads at this point.

You can upgrade Marv to do not lynch status.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 10:53 GMT
#4177
On March 07 2024 13:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 13:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 07 2024 13:08 CopCake wrote:
Rayns dead is weird

🤔


No? Rayn was badass?

He was the only 100% no que-

He and Iamperfection are the only 100% no questions asked certainly town players at that point

Sandro had Marv support and that is Lotta clout


This is lie, Jelaous has/had rayn as mafia

I called him mafia when he made me angry and I had perfection as mafia?


Do you not anymore?


Why did cake never answer this?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 20:43 GMT
#4342
On March 08 2024 05:33 Jealous wrote:
Also want to add that just about everything he posted was accurate to our discussion and he didn't leave anything out, even stuff that I thought he might want to hold closer to his chest IIRC. There were maybe one or two spots where a word may have been missed, or I wouldn't necessarily summarize things that way, like:

Show nested quote +
"He says marv said they wanted to be masoned"

I said they never saod they wanted to be masoned, as far as I could recall.

However, nothing really major.


Yeah that was a typo sorry
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 20:45 GMT
#4344
I could be getting pocketed but I slept on it and I think jealous is town

The thing that really sealed it was the hapa in green thing from ages ago, but also how invested he is in the mason chat.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 20:47 GMT
#4347
On March 08 2024 05:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
You are bending over backwards, behind and every which way to avoid calling me town jat even though you clearly think so, ridiculous


I think you are town sadly.

I’m just not 90% sure 😣
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 20:50 GMT
#4351
Marv do you think palmar is mafia still or has that changed for you?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 20:51 GMT
#4352
Also why is dmb just afk?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 20:53 GMT
#4354
Cake.

I am providing this to you knowing you will just twist it in whatever way you can to call me mafia.

That is how good faith I am being.

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=92237&sid=1d3beb2a99eb0aded584add8e0b226e7

That is my last mafia game on me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 20:59 GMT
#4360
On March 08 2024 05:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 05:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:30 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 11:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
A few things:

Slam, Vivax will work out by themselves. Caliin them mafia is completely useless.

Lynch Palmar, lynch VE. After D3 there is noone left to do that anymore and people AGAIN let them slide bewcause noone listen to dead people.

Rayn protected Slam. A (first letter of post) = doctor and his target was the first person he mentioned.

So, mafia could have tried to shoot slam if they have a vigilante. That could be the missing piece then.

Really just thinking of every possibility except me being town, even things MORE unlikely than me being town

What does that have to do with you being anything? And how did I not think of the possibility of you being town? Are you drunk?

You think it’s more likely that mafia had 3 kp n1 instead of framing me?

I feel like losing brain cells entertaining you. Why wouldn't they have 3 kp? Mafia vigilante is a role in the OP.

Why wouldn’t they have a framer? Mafia framer is a role in the OP


Framer is not likely on you though. IMO

Anyone reading slam this game would know that he was flipping his read on me over and over.

I think I was the obvious check.

My tinfoil for why slam was left unmolested is that mafia thought he was going to check me and were hoping to get a frame off on me.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 20:59 GMT
#4362
On March 08 2024 05:57 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 05:54 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:50 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv do you think palmar is mafia still or has that changed for you?

I really don’t know. His first posts were so mafia to me. But then he made a bunch of tonal posts I liked. And sandro liked him more and more.

Basically Im deferring everything until it’s necessary. I know that’s a sucky answer

Basically if I was obsing this game and palmar was about to flip, I’m not sure I’d have an expectation.

That does sound like you just don't want him to be mafia tbh.


Wtf?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 21:01 GMT
#4363
On March 08 2024 05:59 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 05:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:54 marvellosity wrote:
On March 08 2024 05:50 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv do you think palmar is mafia still or has that changed for you?

I really don’t know. His first posts were so mafia to me. But then he made a bunch of tonal posts I liked. And sandro liked him more and more.

Basically Im deferring everything until it’s necessary. I know that’s a sucky answer

Basically if I was obsing this game and palmar was about to flip, I’m not sure I’d have an expectation.

That does sound like you just don't want him to be mafia tbh.


Wtf?


That sounds like he is not sure??

What about that sounds like he doesn’t want him to be mafia
.

This comes off as quite manipulative ngl.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 07 2024 21:02 GMT
#4364
I would trust Sandros read on palmar over Rayn if you are a sheeple.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech72
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1142
Bisu 876
Hyuk 728
Horang2 712
Larva 601
Leta 187
Sexy 124
EffOrt 119
Zeus 115
Soma 100
[ Show more ]
Mini 90
PianO 81
Pusan 59
Killer 38
ZerO 38
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 26
sorry 26
Last 23
Hm[arnc] 18
yabsab 18
Trap 14
JulyZerg 9
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe424
XaKoH 273
League of Legends
JimRising 312
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1324
Other Games
gofns28928
singsing1479
crisheroes205
OGKoka 193
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS59
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick555
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• LUISG 21
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7079
• lizZardDota2328
League of Legends
• Jankos1282
• Stunt926
Upcoming Events
Online Event
46m
FEL
5h 46m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 46m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.