• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:40
CEST 14:40
KST 21:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8980 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 65 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 04:49 GMT
#6433
On March 11 2024 13:47 CopCake wrote:
Nah, I believed that you could share “yeah she is sensitive because bla bla bla bla this other game bla bla bla”



I could but I don‘t see how that helps you here. It‘s an arena full of murderous savages
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 04:56 GMT
#6440
On March 11 2024 13:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 13:23 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Koshi I know you accepted my defense of DMB but I am once again asking you to reread cake please.

@Koshi


This guy is voting VE, asks Koshi to read copcake

Case. Finished.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 04:58 GMT
#6441
On March 11 2024 13:22 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 13:18 CopCake wrote:
Darth, did my team or not conceded a game we were winning because we felt bad for Slam?

If you're talking about the game 10 months ago, you were not winning, the whole game felt bad for Slam and collectively asked to call it off.

Kinda a low move to pull that game up now to try and prove a point.


Or here. He‘s burying the counterwagon to what he wants lynched
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 04:59 GMT
#6444
On March 11 2024 13:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Most of the thread wants both lynched Vivax :/


I can see that but at least have the decency to argue for a lynch on who you want to vote.

Otherwise it‘s just scummy
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 05:01 GMT
#6446
I mean Mz complained about me being Oats advocate yesterday but he must have agreed with some points and just forgot because he doesn‘t have real reads
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 05:01 GMT
#6447
because he switched off too
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 05:03 GMT
#6450
On March 11 2024 14:00 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 13:44 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:41 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:09 DarthPunk wrote:
It bothers me because it just gives mafia a blueprint to keep me alive until so that the confirmed unkillable mayor will push for the wrong lynch at mylo.

It is literally that obviously bad what you are doing right now.

I also really hate the way you play this game Vivax. I'm happy that you're blue so you're confirmed, but I disagree with probably 90% of your posts. Most of the time, I don't even udnerstand where you're coming from, if it's a real thought or not, etc. Random attacks on me doesn't help too
I know you always had a whacky style of play, but in my mind it was always very effective at finding mafia hidden in the town circle. I don't see it that game


How so ? Oats was in some ways a lot townier than what we are trying to lynch. Shiny posts, lots of explanations, tenacity.

Suddenly all scum are just uncooperative players ? I don‘t think so.

I agree with the general idea, actually posted more or less the same just before. It doesn't feel right that the team is simply VE / CC / DMB.

But I don't think I've read a single post of yours that makes me go "mm, that's a good point on X". Most of the time, it's just garbage logic, so bad that it feels like it's a trap for someone. But it cannot be a trap for days and days, can it?

The thing you just posted on CopCake is the perfect example.
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 13:40 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:37 Jealous wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:27 Jealous wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:22 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:18 CopCake wrote:
Darth, did my team or not conceded a game we were winning because we felt bad for Slam?


This can also go to vivax so you can explain jelaous what happened that game.

What's Vivax's going rate? How much does he charge to be your advocate? Why do you have to hire outside help to make your own points to justify promises you never delivered on? Should I lawyer up too at this point?


Wtf.

I don‘t share the opinion of half the game I must be a lawyer

Sarcasm aside, I just want to know what point CopCake is trying to make and apparently you've been selected to make it, so I'm all ears.


I don‘t follow but if Copcake is town here she‘s fighting a massive uphill battle so it‘s hard to sound perfectly reasonaböe.

Yes, being pressured as town is hard, sometimes town say screw it, will curse or rage at people, or make suboptimal posts, OK. But you're going to tell me that her posts today has been that way? The focus almost entirely on mechanics / who got roleblocked / what scums and what roles exist. The logic is very, very bad. Even worse than that, there is no goal to it - the only conclusion that can come from it is that DP is scum, but that conclusion is not coming out.

So Vivax, what do you see? Outside of "CC is being pushed so much she cannot be scum", why are her posts townie?


I‘d rather have you see what makes Mz and jealous mafia. And I wrote why
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 05:13 GMT
#6455
On March 11 2024 13:09 DarthPunk wrote:
It bothers me because it just gives mafia a blueprint to keep me alive until so that the confirmed unkillable mayor will push for the wrong lynch at mylo.

It is literally that obviously bad what you are doing right now.


Does town!DP who thinks that it‘s okay to fakeclaim vet (or not) complain that I help him achieve his goal of staying alive here ?

Double standard
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 05:14 GMT
#6456
He should welcome the blueprint should he not
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 05:21 GMT
#6461
On March 11 2024 14:16 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 14:14 Vivax wrote:
He should welcome the blueprint should he not


To get mislynched at mylo?

No thankyou.


Then don‘t semiclaim vet. It‘s pro-town if you get NKd you make the endgame easier.
Thank you.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 05:53 GMT
#6470
On March 11 2024 14:34 CopCake wrote:
Like, will my town flip would bring more clarity?


No it‘s mind boggling how you could get lynched over Ve
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 14:24 GMT
#6592
On March 11 2024 19:22 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 18:33 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Yeah like okay this is the world Cop DMB DP and I and VIvax are all town.

Lets even say VE is scum.

Who's the last two?

Lol this doesn't matter for now.

To put the game in perspective, we're basically in a normal 13 player game of town vs mafia. 10 town, 3 mafia.

But we have two VERY likely "blue checks" (you and DP). We also have like 200 pages of bullshit that can be parsed.

We're in a great position. We can mislynch 3 times and still be in the game. The current state of the game demands simple playing. We're not in lylo, we're not even close to lylo. We should not be tinfoiling for hidden mafia. We need to be killing the people who have stereotypical scum characteristics, and first and foremost amongst them is VE. He is not interested in the game, isn't helping to solve it, seems to not be enjoying playing etc.

Consider it a pseudo policy lynch, which is almost always a good idea in day 1 on a normal game.

I can't stress enough how important it's to just keep a happy disposition. We're in a stronger than expected position. There is no need to panic, just calmly keep analyzing the game.

The one weakness of the game is that very little information can be gained from the last 2 days because they have been semi-default lynches. Which is another reason why resolving VE is great for the state of the game. I'll happily reconsider if VE starts looking supertown.

Also to answer your question... MZ and JAT?


What‘s not to like about this post.
Great answer to the question too.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 14:27 GMT
#6593
I might be going back onto VE at the end of the day.
Had it with my share of chaos yesterday.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 15:36 GMT
#6629
On March 05 2024 11:02 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (6): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam
raynpelikoneet (3): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (10):

With 6 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Oatsmaster (3) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk
ToTheStars (3): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove
Palmar (3) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (2): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
Koshi (1) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
DarthPunk (1) : raynpelikoneet
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
CopCake (0): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam

Not Voting(8):

With 3 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




Beautiful VCs
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 15:50 GMT
#6638
On March 12 2024 00:41 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 00:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 12 2024 00:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
@cake thougths about rels?


I think he is mafia but let´s do vote analysis. Let´s put detective hats and the sexiest boots you own.

I woke up today in a detective thong, but controlling a Frenchman just doesn't satisfy me. kills my mood


Wtf is a detective thong.
Anyway my crazy period has worn off.

##Unvote
##Vote: VisceraEyes
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 15:53 GMT
#6642
##Unvote


Ahhh I can't decide.
Oats voted VE with iamp.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 15:54 GMT
#6645
On March 12 2024 00:53 Vivax wrote:
##Unvote


Ahhh I can't decide.
Oats voted VE with iamp.


Maybe we just kill iamperfection here because he voted with mafia on D1.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 15:58 GMT
#6651
MZ + Oats votes make a lot of sense if they're both on mafia JAT and teamed with him.
PR votes
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 16:02 GMT
#6653
On March 04 2024 13:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:18 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:05 DarthPunk wrote:
DMB what is vivax's alignment?


EVERY SINGLE PERSON IS A SUSPECT RIGHT now. How the hell should i tell after one hour who could be tip top town (for this shit mayor thing) and mafia. He is nothing as player right now. But he was so mad at you for getting fooled by you on mafiascum that it´s just strange how give you this fucking early a townread. the hell i am thinking already of you and Vivax togther. But still to fucking early to make any decision on any aligment. I will take the first day do find a tip top town to vote as mayor because we always get the first lynch wrong anyways but thats how find the mafia later. I just don´t know what will happen if we lose the game because if mafia will fool us that this one person is maximum Town and best option for mayor. What happens if we vote mafia for mayor? we can not just lynch our mayor or can we still?
Do you have any game with mayor I can read so I would better understand how importend that role is? Because I think mafia will act and play differnt as usuall on D1 just because of this.


HEY WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS AND IN THE BEDROOM STAYS THERE

I actually think DMB is asking a very fair question here. You're townreading DP off of a similar read on Oat's activity but DP has subsequently backed off that read a bit. Are you still viewing him as town? Are you still suspicious of oats?


This is a question mafia asks.

Hey did your read on DP change because he backed off one of my teammates?

This is also my vote for today.
I've seen enough from MZ.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 11 2024 16:11 GMT
#6656
On March 11 2024 20:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 20:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:47 Palmar wrote:
Btw the wagon on me is so bad.

marv is probably just mafia
jat has literally no reason to think I am, and is probably mafia anyway.
Trfel has literally no reason to think I am
Slam is slam
Koshi has thought I am mafia every game for 10+ years. I think he just enjoys murdering me.

The only standout is DP


Wow, the wagon on me on day 1 was so pure :D

Wasn't it just?

Palmar is almost certainly mafia here. Marv thought so. Rayn thought so. They're both dead to night kills. Palmar as town reviles playing with me, so him wanting me more active in this game bodes poorly for all of you given I'm going out first. He doesn't have fun WITH me, he has fun USING me, and he's salty I haven't given him ammo to do so until now. He voted for me instead of Oats even though he had a town read on me and a scum read on Oats D1. Pretty damning in hindsight, considering Oats was red checked AND was the framer.

His filter is all over the place as you'd expect, but there are some nuggets in there. There's this one post locking koshi as town for calling the framer town on D1. As if that's not something mafia are EXPECTED to do. I'm sure he has some reasonable sounding logic, like towncasing is as bad as mafcasing because it invites scrutiny regardless. But he conveniently refuses to factor in that A) it's Koshi and B) we're all big boys and girls and stuff here.

There's also a tendency to do mafia-ish things in his posts that I probably just dislike in general...but he does stuff like subtly fearmonger and appeal to peoples' insecurities. I've seen him do it as town but it's his bread and butter as mafia.

Palmar is probably Mafia Palmar, and frankly he's probably going to win.

I'm actually stopping here for now guys, I have tabs open with MZ iamp and CopCake filters, I had intended to do them tonight - I had actually intended for these all to be in one post - but when I found 2 mafia in Koshi/Palmar I figured the last one can wait. Especially given one of those people is the counterwagon to me and at this point I actually just WANT CopCake to be mafia so I can say the mafia tried to lynch me all game and couldn't - so I'll probably start with CC tomorrow. I HOPE she's mafia but that would be maybe too easy from my perspective.


I just don't buy this post. It's like that game where he posted out of nowhere D1 and got me lynched when I was asleep doctor.

Ve, MZ, JAT seals the deal not much else to say.
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs PercivalLIVE!
herO vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 938
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings252
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech98
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45530
Shuttle 13148
FanTaSy 1453
Hyuk 1193
BeSt 614
Horang2 473
Mini 352
Pusan 342
EffOrt 243
Stork 238
[ Show more ]
Last 163
Zeus 157
Killer 130
sorry 89
Mind 87
Soma 66
Hyun 64
ggaemo 48
PianO 47
Snow 47
hero 44
ToSsGirL 35
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 29
Aegong 23
JYJ 17
zelot 16
NaDa 14
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 9
Dota 2
Dendi1148
qojqva601
XcaliburYe398
Counter-Strike
fl0m2701
byalli1171
x6flipin315
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu370
Other Games
gofns34724
B2W.Neo934
Livibee156
Hui .153
ArmadaUGS82
Mew2King59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream86
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1638
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h 20m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 20m
Replay Cast
10h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 20m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h 20m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.